[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD?

+14
Icey
Shadz
Erik
Zeo
Tim Hortans
Thoru
Xusha
SS
Darre
Payton
Celstrial
wwwtoy
Cial
Jason
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? Empty What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD?

Post by Jason Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:10 am

We're removing these items and making them Rare. As of today, you will no longer be able to obtain these items in AQW.

•Betrayal Blade of Miltonius
•Dual Betrayal Blade of Miltonius
•Primal Saw of Miltonius
•Primal Dread Saw of Miltonius
•Dual Primal Dread Saw of Miltonius
•Oblivion Blade of Miltonius
•Shadow Orb
•Primal Orb
•Blood Orb
•Arcane Orb
•Coin of Miltonius Pet (300)
•Void of Miltonius
•Shadow of Miltonius
•Shadow Guard of Miltonius
•Fiend of Miltonius
•Fiend Face of Miltonius
•Blood of Miltonius
•Blood Guard of Miltonius
•Hex of Miltonius
•Hex Mask of Miltonius
•Dual Busters of Miltonius
•Spellbound Staff of Miltonius
•Skull of Miltonius
•Vestige of Miltonius

What are your oppinions?
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Number of posts : 1944
User Points : 10914

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? Empty Re: What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD?

Post by Cial Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:18 am

I could honestly care less! :D AQW is better without Milt, IMO.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142322

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? Empty Re: What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD?

Post by wwwtoy Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 am

Milton brought a serious,hardcore farming to the game. Its for people who doesnt want stuff done in 30 miniutes. Also,the Temp quessts are still there. e.e
wwwtoy
wwwtoy
Bloodedge
Bloodedge

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? Lumuszard
Number of posts : 1035
User Points : 28558

Back to top Go down

Post by Celstrial Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 am

Not really hardcore... just determined people. .__. And like cial said aqw is better w/o milty stuff o^o Just wished the girly girl items were rare...
Celstrial
Celstrial
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 1056
User Points : 19842

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:32 am

I am just.... Not caring XD
Payton
Payton
RedStarPirate

Number of posts : 470
User Points : 22541

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:41 am

wwwtoy wrote:Milton brought a serious,hardcore farming to the game. Its for people who doesnt want stuff done in 30 miniutes. Also,the Temp quessts are still there. e.e

No, Milt brought annoying farming-crazed zombies to AQW.

It's a good thing they ended it. Before people began pulling the game apart with "Does you haz DRUDGEN?!?!"'s
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142322

Back to top Go down

Post by Celstrial Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 am

Also even though the items are rare? They're still releasing new stuff which make EVERYBODY work for totems so technically everybody has to work 8D
Celstrial
Celstrial
Active Poster
Active Poster

Number of posts : 1056
User Points : 19842

Back to top Go down

Post by Darre Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 am

As long as they keep dual purified claymores of destiny I'm fine. I started my quest to get them today.
Darre
Darre
pɐɹɹǝ ʇɐןʞs ndsıpǝ poʍu

Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 53871

http://www.darretobe.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:56 pm

Darre wrote:As long as they keep dual purified claymores of destiny I'm fine. I started my quest to get them today.
^I got them a while ago. They made my life complete.

The only thing I'm scared of is them taking from the orbs the quests that give the to-be-taken-away stuff. Then I'd have spent 7.5k ACs on three orbs that will be absolutely useless. NOT COOL. D:<
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Im completly horrified
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SS Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:54 pm

For some reason I see this removal of all the items as a pathetic and unplanned attempt to shut up complaining members. Amusing how at the same time as shutting up a majority of them the complaining non-members on AEF have returned.

I would love to use some other words to describe my thoughts on the matter but that would just waste the time of the mods in TR.

Message cleaned up. Foreshadowing profanity is just as bad as actually using it. Especially when you go as far as saying how many letters it has, and what rhymes with it. Please don't do that again. ~Xusha
SS
SS

Number of posts : 85
User Points : 5513

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Scenario 1: I am pleased. I don't have to see them as often now, and AQW will be more creative with everyone's appearance. People get over their rage and frustrations and let AE go on with their lives normally. Everyone is happy, or at least I am.

Scenario 2: I am disappoint. More items are coming, which means Miltonius will put his own little area first again. That, and people will brag too much about an armor they got months ago, and they feel cool knowing the masses literally have the exact same thing, but are happy because of the word rare. People complain more, not even sure what they want and cause massive headaches.

Scenario 3: I am frustrated. People complain. Again. More changes, more complaints. Never-ending cycle about something that I could care less about. Releases lose quality, and 500 people demand AE do their jobs the way that they personally want it done, not knowing how many problems this is causing, and how it NEEDS to be changed.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427907

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoru Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

I think people should quit making a big deal out of it. AE owns the game and the 1% of the 1% of people who spent a ton of ACs on the ites should quit whining. AE owns the game and they have to right to change things. I think that's in the Terms of Use but I'll check later
Thoru
Thoru
Ruiner of Things

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2998
User Points : 127241

https://twitter.com/LordThoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Cial wrote:
wwwtoy wrote:Milton brought a serious,hardcore farming to the game. Its for people who doesnt want stuff done in 30 miniutes. Also,the Temp quessts are still there. e.e

No, Milt brought annoying farming-crazed zombies to AQW.

It's a good thing they ended it. Before people began pulling the game apart with "Does you haz DRUDGEN?!?!"'s

;-; Wont that be even more intense now that it's rare?

My opinion is a little different than anyone else's, for the reason that I run a Terces guide on the forums -.-'' So basically, I hate the changes. I have to do moar work ;-;
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228782

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeo Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Theres the people who LOVE AE for the fact of this removal.

Then there are those who absolutely HATE AE for removing the "best part of the game".

My opinion? I don't care AS LONG AS the releases from here on out are better quality. If the releases don't improve after this removal, then AE in a very bad position.

EDIT: I just read the design notes.

"For those of you who feel left out in the rain, fear not. Miltonius is working on a load of new armors, items and pets for his area all of which/whom will be obtained with Totems, so your totems will not go to waste. We'll start releasing the new items next week!"

I suddenly get the feeling that this whole thing was done on purpose so that they could restart the whole fanwave of players. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN. The releases are gonna suck because Miltonius is to focused making some over-graphiced armor that is near impossible to get. Everyone will be asking about Miltonius again! THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO THE RIGHT IDEA WITH J6's ZONE. BUT THEY SEEM TO HAVE JUST DESERTED THAT IDEA COMPLETELY.

My idea? Miltonius, desert your stupid zone for the first time in months- AND START MAKING WEEKLY RELEASES GOOD AGAIN.

What I'm saying is, they want a Miltonius zone that has no AC problems and everyone still likes.

What they have decided to do is remake the entire zone.

What about J6? I swear, that would be a better zone than Miltonius could ever be if AE put as much work as they are into Miltonius into J6 instead.
Zeo
Zeo
The Ice Elf

Number of posts : 391
User Points : 89727

https://www.youtube.com/user/ZeoTheIceElf

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Okay, guys, some things to point out...

1. This is not whether Miltonius helps or hurts the game, this thread is over how you feel of the items going rare.

2. Drudgen/Crag are not going rare.

3. Miltonius has not worked on his zone for a month or two now, as he was told to help with general releases.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045548

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoru Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 pm

also it's HIS Zone and new items are coming out ^^
Thoru
Thoru
Ruiner of Things

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:36 pm

I wish I had more time to do it, sadly. I need to get rank 10 to get the void, but im too lazy to get it.
Shadz
Shadz
Country Music Activist

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? Axfeol
Number of posts : 457
User Points : 121512

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoru Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm

lol. people are all blaming Cysero for this. As if he said
Cysero: "Huh I have an idea!"
Artix: "What?"
Cysero: "Lets change all the Milt items just to tick people off!"
Artix: "I love it!"
Thoru
Thoru
Ruiner of Things

Back to top Go down

Post by Darre Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Wouldn't doubt it if that actually happened.
Darre
Darre
pɐɹɹǝ ʇɐןʞs ndsıpǝ poʍu

Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 53871

http://www.darretobe.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoru Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:59 pm

But people act as if that is what happened o.e
Thoru
Thoru
Ruiner of Things

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Yeah, milt is coming out with new items for Totems.
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Number of posts : 1944
User Points : 10914

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 am

Eh, Milt items are overrated anyways
Payton
Payton
RedStarPirate

Number of posts : 470
User Points : 22541

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 am

Meh I dont care that much I got Void so im happy and im quite interested in what new items milt will introduce.
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128023

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wwwtoy Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm

I really wonder,did milt ever get a say about this? If he did Im sure he would tweet it or post it on the AEF. Cysero basicly killed Ters. Cysero basicly took control of Ters..(and annoyed alot of people off in the process) I have to be honest with you,I would <---(read that word again) have been a flamer if so much if my fwiends (User,Vampiric,Trog etc) werent AKs. If Milt got a say in this and posted it I would love to see where he posted it,otherwise Ill keep thinking cysero made this decision himself without telling anyone.

Use "Annoyed" instead of that other word you used >.>
~Flawsie (Killmaster)
wwwtoy
wwwtoy
Bloodedge
Bloodedge

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? Lumuszard
Number of posts : 1035
User Points : 28558

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next