[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD?

+14
Icey
Shadz
Erik
Zeo
Tim Hortans
Thoru
Xusha
SS
Darre
Payton
Celstrial
wwwtoy
Cial
Jason
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD?

Post by Tim Hortans Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:08 pm

;-; I stand by the fact I'm against it due to more work D:
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? - Page 2 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228782

Back to top Go down

What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD?

Post by SS Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

The only plus I'm seeing to this whole re-make of Tercess is that I can go after new Void forms now. I already have the current five forms of it.
SS
SS

Number of posts : 85
User Points : 5513

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 pm

EFFFFFFF....

I was like five essences away from Blood Orb...
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Number of posts : 632
User Points : 148677

Back to top Go down

Post by Payton Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 pm

But, more items means more people that won't be bothering me in the servers. It may sound harsh but who can blame me?
Payton
Payton
RedStarPirate

Number of posts : 470
User Points : 22541

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm

I blame you. D:<
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Number of posts : 1944
User Points : 10914

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:48 am

Please stay on topic so I don't have to keep deleting your posts Jason and Payton.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? - Page 2 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045548

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:40 am

wwwtoy wrote:I really wonder,did milt ever get a say about this? If he did Im sure he would tweet it or post it on the AEF. Cysero basicly killed Ters. Cysero basicly took control of Ters..(and annoyed alot of people off in the process) I have to be honest with you,I would <---(read that word again) have been a flamer if so much if my fwiends (User,Vampiric,Trog etc) werent AKs. If Milt got a say in this and posted it I would love to see where he posted it,otherwise Ill keep thinking cysero made this decision himself without telling anyone.

Use "Annoyed" instead of that other word you used >.>
~Flawsie (Killmaster)

Seriously, STOP BLAMING CYSERO.

He really didn't do anything wrong, at all!

Nythera and Zazul have been getting the after-affects of Milt's zone for a while now. While he's been coding in his items, Ny and Zaz are wading through lost accounts complaining they lost it because of Miltonious' zone.

Cysero just wanted to help them out. I don't know about you, but I would have done the same. He didn't "Take over" anything. He fixed a problem.

By the way, I'm sure he got a say. It's not fair to blame Cy for something he didn't do, and you don't know if he DID do it or not.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? - Page 2 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142322

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:26 am

People have just started hating on Cys, I have no clue why o.e
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 am

Hmm imo if it wasnt for Cys there pretty much wouldnt be an AQW and seriously people Milt stuff is cool and all but the obsession is a little....annoying...and just takes the fun out of things imo...
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128023

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 am

Agreed, icey
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Back to top Go down

Post by Indestructable Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:09 pm

My personal fact on them going "Perma rare" is that instead of ruining EVERYONE'S fun of the old items, they should've just updated the art of the AC "(rare)" items. Doesn't make a big difference if they were avliable for free for a few days. Still was avaliable, and thus losing the Value of ACs. They should've just made the "(rare)" orbs Owner only and such. And, really guys, if Milt had even the SLIGHTEST say in this he would've posted instead of Cysero putting words in his mouth ._. It is after all tercessuinotlim, not tercesoresyc.
Indestructable
Indestructable

Number of posts : 53
User Points : 10295

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:48 am

Cial wrote:
Nythera and Zazul have been getting the after-affects of Milt's zone for a while now. While he's been coding in his items, Ny and Zaz are wading through lost accounts complaining they lost it because of Miltonious' zone.

Cysero just wanted to help them out. I don't know about you, but I would have done the same. He didn't "Take over" anything. He fixed a problem.

Accounts being lost was not the problem, because that has absolutely nothing to do with Tercess. The problem, as stated by Cy, was that the AC turn ins on the quests had no record of what you did, so if people complained they lost AC's there was no way of knowing for sure.

Honestly now, who cares if Cy changed up the zone a bit. Now its just long farming for the upcoming items instead of using AC's for them. For everything that went rare, you should be happy for it because you got a rare, AC item. Its no different than buying something from quibble except for having to do the extra work for the other requirements.

If anyone should be mad, it should be the people who bought AC's to use on Void or something else before the announcement, and then were unable to get Void before the mix-up.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Indestructable Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:56 am

@Erik

Nothing like a quick database check on the character couldn't hurt. And really? (Rare) is barely a good thing when it comes to money on items lost because they were EXACT copies, just not AC + name...Maybe the flames would've been less if they did 50-62 for the "free" ones, but still..
Indestructable
Indestructable

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 am

Yeah, maybe.
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:47 am

Indestructable wrote:@Erik

Nothing like a quick database check on the character couldn't hurt. And really? (Rare) is barely a good thing when it comes to money on items lost because they were EXACT copies, just not AC + name...Maybe the flames would've been less if they did 50-62 for the "free" ones, but still..

The items are more than just tagged with "Rare" and bankable, they are completely gone now Indes. If you read the DNs, you should have seen that they are COMPLETELY removed, not just tagged and left with a non-AC version. Plus, they can't do a database check because it doesn't record IF YOU TURNED IN THE QUEST. Check your facts.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 am

He's right, Indes. Those items are gone for good and milt is making brand new ones for totems.
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Back to top Go down

Post by Indestructable Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:31 am

@Erik

Kay, I know they are gone and realize now they can't be tracked, but does that give the right to ruin everyone's fun for epic items while de-valuing the originals? Tags just make everything dirty (In my opinion and a few others...)
Indestructable
Indestructable

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 am

Tags also bring out "Is that 08, or 09?" "09" "HA NOOB!" The same with 09 and 10.

I'm glad they didn't tag allof the milt items,
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Back to top Go down

Post by Indestructable Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:52 am

@Jason

You do have a valid point. But most of them are not ACs. And if they are, not like they are overly elaborated as Milt's. But eh, what done is done I guess. =/
Indestructable
Indestructable

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:23 am

True, most of them aren't ac's. Like OBoM.. But they are still labled as an AC item for some unknown reason.
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:39 pm

Hmmm, I would have liked my chance at getting Blood of Miltonius, although people may argue I had a lang/fair time to grab it I was waiting unti Friday to see if they released anymore items that I could chuck my gems into, unfortunately Ae screwed up and perma-rared all of the Milt items featured above.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? - Page 2 Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21374

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 pm

That sucks man, sorry to hear D:
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake XZ Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 pm

First I was mad, now I'm just sad. I mean, 10 essences away from PDS when they remove it. But I do know that they did it to stop future problems, and now they're gonna realize new items to make up for removing so many old items. I just hope the new, good items aren't ridiculously hard to get for people without drudgen or Crag.
Snake XZ
Snake XZ

Number of posts : 75
User Points : 5704

Back to top Go down

Post by wwwtoy Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 pm

5secondchaos wrote:Hmmm, I would have liked my chance at getting Blood of Miltonius, although people may argue I had a lang/fair time to grab it I was waiting unti Friday to see if they released anymore items that I could chuck my gems into, unfortunately Ae screwed up and perma-rared all of the Milt items featured above.

By AE you mean Cysero. e.e
wwwtoy
wwwtoy
Bloodedge
Bloodedge

Zard : What do YOU think about milt items going rare for GOOD? - Page 2 Lumuszard
Number of posts : 1035
User Points : 28558

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Lol, I think he means that :3
Jason
Jason
WhiteHairedNoog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next