[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just a normal day...

Go down

Just a normal day... Empty Just a normal day...

Post by Payton Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:30 am

So for my crew and I this day began like all the rest. I would arise from my bed and see the rest of my crew working diligently to keep the ship in order. I step out and see my fellow pirates muttering to themselves about how they feel they are being watched. I look around and I see over the horizon the sun beginning to rise and the waters that seem to be as calm as a newborn baby. The salty sea air reminds me of my lifestyle and how it got this way.

I was a small child when I was kidnapped from my house to become a ninja. A few weeks in I heard gunshots out in the distance and I could hear people screaming. I hear a large thud outside of my room and more gunshots. Suddenly, my door swings open and a large pirate steps in. He aims his flintlock pistol at my head when the captain pulls out his cutlass and moves the pistol. He looks me dead in the eye and said, "Let's go." I knew I couldn't refuse so I got up and left with the pirates.

Soon I became more notorious throughout the lands. But on one random raid I followed the captain into a man's house. As the captain pulls out his pistol the man's wife shoots the captain in the chest. He was killed instantly. As she reloaded I ran as fast as I could back the ship and we left the island. On board I heard people whispering about a new captain. "I think I should be the new captain," one pirate whispered to another. Then it came time to choose who would be the new captain. Nominations were tossed out and people began to get anxious. Then I heard my name. "I nominate Payton," said the pirate that could have very well ended my life at the ninja academy. "The captain saw potential in him, so I think he should be the new captain," the pirate had continued. Soon the other pirates began to agree. Then one other pirate stated, "He will need new clothing." I had then interrupted and said that I was fine. He disagreed and asked for a color. I had told him the color red. He got up and took 4 steps away from the other pirates before he turned around and said, "He will get our finest tailor to begin working immediately, Cap'n." That is how I got to this point in life.

Well now you know the background story. But now I am about to lead my crew on a raid of a said ancient ninja village. I soon gather my crew and dock at said village. I notice something out of the corner of my eye... Ninja! Secretly, a ninja of that particular village was spying on our boat. I yell to my crew that a ninja has invaded our ship and they began to fire their flintlock pistols at him. He escapes and heads toward the village. Quickly, we all run toward the village to capture that ninja. My crew began to loot the villagers houses while I procede to the temple. Once inside I notice a faint red glowing in the distance. I go towards the light and then I hear a snicker. "Hehehe." Once I reached the light I could not believe my eyes. The spying ninja was wielding the fabled Red Star Sword. He charges and swings at me while I pull out my cutlass to defend myself. To my awe the Star Sword rips my blade in half. I back up when the ninja happens to get slash into my face. Blood begins to pour down my face from the new wound. The ninja then swings with all his might to decapitate me when I lean back. He loses his balance. I quickly draw my pistol and send a shot straight into his forehead. He drops the sword before my feet. I wield the blade in my hands and step outside to see my fellow pirates all waiting for me.

That day when we left that village I had gained 2 things. A scar across my face, and the greatest weapon of all time, the Red Star Sword. I sheath my blade and head to my bed. But I hear a "ahem" from behind me. I turn around and see another pirate with a mug in his hands and hear him say "Our Cap'n.... Our Red Star Pirate.

Payton
Payton
RedStarPirate

Number of posts : 470
User Points : 22560

Back to top Go down