[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TR's Unforgettable Adventure!

Go down

TR's Unforgettable Adventure! Empty TR's Unforgettable Adventure!

Post by Xusha Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:23 am

Forward:
Music of the Moment

Vamparagon opened his eyes slowly. Night was approaching, and he felt the gentle approach of the snow. He felt as he ran his fingers down his coat, a sheltering fur now cold and dead. It was freezing, and the coat offered comfort in his sorrow. He sighed softly, and dragged the worn corpse off into the night. He did not want to cry; his friend had no regrets, and had a peaceful, serene life. Vamp got up, and rubbed his coat with efforts to get the blood and dirt off of the fabric. All at once, he raised his head to the sky and closed his eyes, sniffing the cold air as the snow kissed his cheeks. It was heavy air, with dark clouds preparing a deep blizzard in the sky. Vamp prayed that the moon would be visible tonight, to aid in his return. He considered just leaving the body, but decided that all respects must be paid to the dead. He thought about how this had all started with just an invention to collect and preserve extinct species of fish. How drastically had things changed. Many of his friends whereabouts were still unknown, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that he gave his friend a proper burial. He regretted the things he had said, and the things he had done to get to this point.

It took a lot of effort to drag the heavy body so far. The moon soon was unveiled in the sky, the clouds left by the time covering his face, modestly. Vamp acted swiftly as a figure in the dark. A star appeared in the sky, followed by another. Vamp tensed his muscles and lifted the dead body from the ground and laid it on the altar. Now he had to do what he was so reluctant to do. He had to light the funeral pyre. Armed with only an old match from a time that seemed to never have existed at all, he set fire to his torch, and with his trembling hand, he put the flame to the base of the altar. The wood and grass quickly caught fire, spewing thick smoke as well. The fire quickly gained access the rest of the altar, and the body burned well, while the smell of burning flesh moved in the air. Vamparagon curled his lips and grunted. It was a tradition of these people to set their dead on fire, but it was a painful one. Vamp stayed, giving his respects for a good two hours. Suddenly, a smile appeared on his face, as closed his eyes and gave a final goodbye to his companion.

Last edited by Xusha on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : TR's Unforgettable Adventure! 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427906

Back to top Go down

TR's Unforgettable Adventure! Empty Re: TR's Unforgettable Adventure!

Post by Xusha Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 am

Prologue:
Music of the Moment

Majestic and vivid, the conference room in TR castle remained as one of the jewels of the basic architecture of the castle itself. Recently redesigned by the fabulous team of Peregrine and Flaw, one could now find expensive ornate chandeliers, and decorative torches, spewing a reddish glow to conquer shadows. So very often are these chambers full of life, but for now, there was only a lingering silence. The torches are unlit, and there is no meeting this day, no celebrations. There are no children playing outside of the castle, and there are no homeless seeking shelter from the King Vamparagon. The King is in his private quarters, seeking console from his faithful subject, Erik. As for the rest of the people who would enter the castle, they knew their duty. Bow down before the King even in his absence, as his throne also hears the requests from this cruel world. The scene slowly cuts to Vamparagon's dimly lit chamber.

"...But Erik, that's the problem. I've plenty of gold, trinkets, and loyal subjects. There is simply nothing left for me to do. I had become so occupied by my collection of exotic fish, that I finally realized that I'd caught them all."

"You couldn't possibly have collected every species of fish. You do know that it isn't possible... Considering that there are extinct species and that-"

"That's boss! I know what I shall do. As of... Whatever today is, I shall begin putting TR's less important funds... Like the medical, shelters, and ration supply, and begin construction of a time machine."

"Sir, don't you think-"

"Erik. Don't worry. Everyone will still get their annual recreational break. It's always so fun to drag Pere to the waterpark. However, to compensate for the major spending... I will have to increase everyone's work hours from seventeen to twenty-five hours a day."

"But there are only twenty-four-"

"INNOVATION MY BOY! Now, let's call the meeting to discuss building a time machine..."

A strange joy kindled Vamp's heart. For the first time in awhile he'd found something that would keep him occupied for at least two weeks. Just twenty minutes after his discussion with Erik, he was sitting on his gilded throne. He thought to himself the many possibilities of creating the world's first fully complete collection of fish, and the tourism that it would bring his kingdom. He let off a slight smile, watching his officials walk into the room. There was Peregrine, Rage, Flaw, Xusha, Juliana, Winnie and Cial. Vamparagon had so cleverly decided to call them, "The V8". Each of them sat in their aforementioned chairs, which had to be labeled due to past disputes about which chairs made the funniest sounds when you sat in them. Just as Cial was the final to sit, the torches were lit, and the meeting had started. Vamparagon slowly rose from his throne, holding a letter, and approached the meeting table.

"I'd like to start things off with a serious note. We have been sent a letter, requesting support. It would appear that one of our dwarf forts has been overrun by wolves. While we don't often send out support to these colonies of dwarfs, it is imperative that we take action to prevent decline of our main mining income. I need your opinion on this matter, Peregrine."

"Sir, I strongly suggest we let them die with honor, Vamp."

"Noted. Now, on to the next matter of business. Somebody managed to eat my donuts... While I won't mention that I labeled the box with my name, I will ask that the women leave the room, and prepare dinner."

A silence filled the room, as Xusha, Juliana, Winnie, and Cial left the room. Vamparagon watched, and waited for them all to be out of hearing distance. After a minute of two, he nodded as his servants brought out some alcoholic drinks for the men to enjoy. They smiled, drank, and almost broke out into a song, before Vamp remembered why he had made the women leave the room. He tensed his muscles, finishing off another shot, before talking.

"Gentlemen. I've asked the ladies to leave not only for our meal, but also because they often complain. We need to pass a new order, and having them here would only just delay that process with their thinking. It has come to my attention that popularity with TR's aquarium is not what it used to be. That is because there are many species of fish that couldn't pull through to be included. To increase my personal hobby, as well as our total revenue, I propose that we build a time machine. Don't worry, top scientists efforts have failed in the past because they aren't innovative enough to watch Bill and Ted, as well as Dr.Who. We can't call it a TARDIS for copyright reasons, but I think if anyone can get this done, it would be us. What say you... Peregine?"

"Agreed."

"Flaw...?"

"Agreed.

"Rage...?"

"Agreed."

"I also agree. The motion to build a timemachine is passed!"

What followed was a process that would change the fate of TR forever, not that they believe in such things...

Last edited by Xusha on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 am

Chapter One: MrSebi's perspective
Music of the Moment

The Arena of TR's Kingdom resembled the classic architectural designs that one could easily find overseas. A round, large design, with the stands raised high as any, the Arena could very easily accommodate more than three times the total population of the capital region of TR. The central courtyard padded with stone, then covered with sand, on the occasion for water games. The classic design made it easy to repair, and even easier to maintain. The Arena was built fully by stone to prevent fires and rapid aging of the structure itself. It has a large complex of basements and passageways, useful for quickly traversing the city, but this requires crossing a maze from which only insiders can get out of. Built very recently, The original arena was designed to form a flawless escape route which would be highly beneficial to TR during time of crisis. Though this idea was quickly abandoned, with the Sentinels and Guardians of the city protecting it at all times, the escape routes were constructed in secret, and only the council of TR know how to traverse the maze. In the center of the arena, there is a circle of red stones to add a final decoration. It was said that the stones were originally white, but were dyed red by those unworthy to compete. The group of regulars at the arena call this place the heart. Fighting in the heart is to fight under the gaze of the gods, so many choose to take their fights to this center circle. It is said that, under the heart, lies the body of the unnamed warrior; a man who was said to have defeated a thousand men in this arena. It is under the gaze of the gods the people fight, and that the gods are said to bring victory to the one whose cause is just.

Under the arena, where the hopefuls train to become champions, the master of the arena was sitting, watching them. He wore a mask made of a strange, metallic material. A semi-muscular man was talking to him, sweating profusely from hours of rigorous training.

"Come on, Sebi. I want to hear your story. Everyone else knows it."

"That's Mr. Sebi to you, and I don't tell tales to dead men."

"Just because I've never been in a match doesn't mean I'm going to die!"

"Alright, tell you what. I'll tell you my story, and you leave me alone. Got it?"

"Yes sir!"

"Good, now sit down and shut up..."

MrSebi took in a deep breath, and began telling the story of how he'd become the grandmaster of the largest arena on the continent.

"It all started in a conference one day... I used to be the crazy one, if you can believe it. Digdog had been known to stick crayons into my nose, which was very painful with my mask on, and put me in a crazed state. It made me angry, and people began to hate me. One day, while I was walking my girlfriend, Juliana home from a movie, some man with a frilly hat tried to flirt with her. When she told him about me, he pushed me down and tried to carry her away. Of course, I quickly sprang to my feet, and headbutted him. He fell to his knees like a row of dominoes. I felt alive at that moment for the first time in forever. I then decided that the answer to my growing anger was to take on the arena, much to Juliana's dissatisfaction. She called it barbaric, and even threatened to leave me. Long story short, I talked her out of that. Within a week, I had my first match..."

At that moment, Sebi's phone beeped. He'd revived a new text message from Juliana, telling him that Vamp had finished his time machine. Sebi stood from his seat, brushed off his legs, and walked to the door leading above. Just before leaving, he gave a final acknowledgment to the hopeful arena competitor.

"I'll tell you the rest... If you can win your first fight. Before I go... Tell me your name."

"It's... It's Butch."

"I hope you can live up to your name, then."

That being said, Sebi exited the room, and began his walk to the conference room.

Last edited by Xusha on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 am

Chapter One: Juliana's perspective
Music of the Moment

The Tower of Grimoires is the tallest building in the entire capital of TR, except for the castle itself, which is on the other side of the river. This huge tower can be seen from anywhere in the entire kingdom. With such a simple architecture, the stone and wooden tower has lasted a long time. Many do not know the secrets of its construction, nor the magic that allows the tower to remain standing despite the horrible storms and tornadoes. Indeed, the tower is constantly swept by strong winds that enter through the many openings that pierce the walls. The howling of the winds often sound like a singing choir. The tower is mostly known for the vast collection of books. It is said that there are more books than people in the entire kingdom within its walls. High up into the tower, Juliana sits reading a book, along with her friend, Winnie.

"Hey Juli. This story about Joan of Arc just fascinates me."

"The Maid of Orléans? It's a very fascinating story."

"I've also made some progress on the Bermuda Triangle project we've been working on."

"That's great! We should compare notes... But first, I have to make a phone call, if that's okay."

"Oh? Yeah, sure. I'll find some more information."

Juliana rose from her seat, and walked quietly to the other end of the room. When she was several bookshelves away from Winnie, she pulled out her phone, and dialed in several numbers. The phone rang two times, before the other end picked up in the middle of the third.

"Hello...?"

"It's me. Juliana."

"Hey Juli. What's up?"

"I just wanted to know how busy you are, Sebi. Today is supposed to be the day."

"Really? Well, I can leave at any moment. It's been slow today... Only three fights, and no death."

"That's so good to hear... I hope people are realizing how uncivil that is."

"Don't worry... They're all at that car show today. Only the most dedicated contestants are even training today."

"Good. Well, I'll let you know when I get notice from V."

"It isn't likely he'd let me know. He hates me. Ah, Juli. I've actually got someone here to talk to me. See you later."

"Alright then. Goodbye."

As the phone hung up, Juliana let out a sigh. As she sighed, a curious sight caught her eye. She noted out of the corner of her eye, a book in Latin, about the Bermuda Triangle's biggest secrets. She quickly, but carefully grabbed the book, and laid it out next to Winnie. She opened it, and read from the first page promises of having all of their questions answered. A smile erupted on both of their faces, until being interrupted by a beeping phone. Of course, Vamparagon picked the worst possible time to summon everyone. The message was sent to several people, excluding Sebi, just as Juliana predicted. Winnie began walking towards the castle, while Juliana texted Sebi, informing him that the time had finally come.

Last edited by Xusha on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Chapter One: Xusha's perspective
Music of the Moment

The graveyard of TR's capital weighs a stifling atmosphere of disturbing, and frightening thoughts. There are two sections, one being lavish and unnecessarily developed, and an older, seemingly forgotten section. Graves were almost everywhere on the ground in the oldest section. The graves were tangled into one other, due to age and carelessness in regards to respects to the dead. Them being so close, the transition between them is almost impossible. Most of them are partly or completely covered with moss. Large, leaning trees are spread throughout. The more recent graveyard on the other side of the double gate, this section had been long since feared. The main visitors of this section are said to be demons and the ghosts of the long dead. The rumors are very widespread and varying. It is common belief that with every minute spent here, the risk of dying is multiplied by 10. As for what happens at night; it is better not talk about it. It is confirmed that these graves have existed long before TR's kingdom.

Xusha did not believe in these rumors. They were petty, underdeveloped superstitions. She did know, that it was a burden to the eyes, and was the only one willing to try and clean them up, and ease everybody's irrational fears. Truth be told, she was very much afraid herself. She could not explain the feeling in a rational sense, but it didn't matter. Xusha was standing in the furthest grave in the entire abandoned section of the graveyard. It disgusted her that so many dead weren't given their proper respects. When she looked down at the first gravestone that caught her eye, and she attempted to wipe off the moss, she became slightly shocked. The grave was unmarked. She then proceeded to remove the moss of six other graves, each also unmarked. Filled with uncertainty, Xusha decided that this place was best left alone for now. She brushed off the dirt that had gathered, especially around her knees. Sighing softly into the breaking dawn, she walked off, towards her art supplies store. Just as she placed her key in the hole, her phone beeped. It shocked her to some extent, and caused her to jump. Her key broeke in two, with half being stuck in the door. Slightly irritated, and without any spoken lines, the annoyed Xusha read the text, and headed off to the Castle, knowing now that the time machine was ready. Perhaps when nobody was looking, she'd investigate the old gravesite, or at very least, stop herself from breaking her key.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:30 am

Chapter One: ??? perspective
Music of the Moment

A cloaked figure wandered the Region of TR alone, trying not to attract the attention of the guards and overseers of the city. Walking along the walls, the figure remained undetected easily. The figure wandered for hours, looking at each home. One in particular, peaked the mysterious traveler's curiosity. It was the former home of one of the biggest traders of the city, Erik, which had long since been empty. The lime green paint was peeling off, and worn by time. It seemed a strange phenomenon was occurring on this ancient building, now in the clutches of anyone willing to take it. The cloaked figure entered the home.

Inside, it was smaller than it appeared. Such is probably what one would think if they entered the house for the first time. The living room, covered in cobwebs, also served as dining room with two green sofas, twelve chairs, and a table large enough to hold them all, covered with a dusty white cloth. The kitchen beyond was rather tiny, but was packed with now spoiled and rotten foods. At the table, the cloaked figure sad down, and began to write.
For hours the figure wrote, and ripped up the page shortly after. Soon enough, there was only one sheet left. Switching to a new pen, the figure wrote, almost illegibly, the following.

"I've been bitten. Things will never be the same again... On the off chance that someone finds this, I want you to preserve my memory not for what's gone wrong, but for what's been right. I fear I'll soon lose control to my instinct. No... I'll be fine, I have to be. Vamp would expect that of me. Vampirism is not a curse... No, it's but a disease. I've met death in the face, and returned as such a creature as this... I can control it! I will not let this go wrong. Vamp would have my head! I won't disappoint them. Yeah, I think I can suppress the desire for blood.

Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood , blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood. I need it!

I bet if they found out... They'd lock me up just to determine how long a vampire could do without blood. I'd scratch at the door until I'd lost my nails. Oh, I know what they're planning. I just have to control it. I just have to hide it! They would forget to feed me. They're evil! I don't need blood!

Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood , blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood! No!

I can control it! I have to. I know. I need. I live. I'll go to the castle... They'll never know! They can't! I won't let them. I need to go... It's time to pick them off... One by one.

Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood , blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood , blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood , blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood , blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, Blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood, blood.

(The inscribed name is too illegible to make out.)

Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:05 am

Chapter One: Peregine's perspective
Music of the Moment

Once in the East Wing, but one direction is offered to travel. A large stone arch painted bright yellow announces the entry to TR's magnificent market district. Under the arch, and faded by time, are number of suspended charms, installed by the vendors because of their superstitions. Many of the stores are opened at all hours, due to a rise in late-night shopping. Not all areas of the market are illuminated at night, but the variety of colors makes this place most unique. There is always a large number of carts and stalls set up at all times of the day. It is here that one is most likely to encounter rare breed of fish to keep as their own, although all known breeds can be seen at the aquarium. Many would jump on the opportunity to mix-breed two exotic breeds of fish to try and create another, however. Some merchants operate outside, with tarps to cover their stock from the rain, with only so many spots for indoor stores. All shops must be approved and pay a substantial tax. Otherwise, the keeper would be arrested, and all merchandise confiscated, or offered free. The manager of the marketplace is Erik, partly because he can count, and partly because Vamp trusted him with money. The market is a place for exchange and discussion of the most popular social events, firstly, with an option of staying in a shabby hotel or two. Many of the shopkeepers have their own personal work elves. They have them, because they can speak in many different languages with ease, and act as cheap labor. The scents that float in the air are widely varying: from the goods, the sellers themselves, or dirty bystanders. All fragrances can be found, or purchased for that matter, be them pleasant or foul.

Peregrine was walking around the markets, as he did sometimes for his work. He'd often do that. His speedboat was being repaired, and he was too busy to be at the car show that so many were at. He wore a brown suit, with a stylish vest. The market was surprisingly empty, on such a day. This car show must have been pretty interesting to have so many people at it. It didn't bother Pere, he was on official business. He continued walking. He saw that one of the only stores with people in it wasn't a store at all, but Cial's dentistry office. Just as Pere was pondering whether or not to talk to Cial, his phone beeped. He'd gotten the text to go back to the castle. Naturally, he traveled in style, on a moped.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:29 pm

Chapter One: Nuke's perspective
Music of the Moment

"Welcome to Nukia!" With this worn, old sign to greet passersby, Nukia stands as the largest (and only) organisation against King Vamparagon. The high place of resistance, Nuke's Tower, where his most trusted discuss how to overthrow the "oppressor" and end his "evil". Homeless seek refuge from their laziness in Nukia, and are protected by the fact that nobody finds it worth conquering. The city is poorly maintained, due to the absence of an economy.

Decorated with statues of people admired by Nuke, Nukia actually seems attractive at a first glance. This, however, is the trap many fall for, since Nukia as a city is a scam for them to make money. Nuke had long since wanted to take over the world, but lost to Vamaragon every time they clashed. He'd married a girl named Anna, who eventually defected to TR's side. After finally overcoming his depression, Nuke tried to rebuild his ruined dream, with little success. Currently, he was addressing the biggest issue in all of Nukia. He was terribly bored.

"Bug. What should we do?"

"I don't know. Maybe play a game."

"Master, what game should we play?"

"SAcASRadcferEEQE."

"Jenga it is!"

The members of Nukia then sat around their table, and set up what was to be the most epic game of jenga ever. They played an intense game of removing and replacing tiles for a good twenty minutes. The game could end at any time, with any move. Nuke removed a piece near the top, and then a piece was removed from the bottom. Finally, it was Master's turn. He took a piece from the dead bottom, which brought down the tower. He became angry, and pushed all of the pieces off of the table in a rage. All of Nuke's high council looked at him.

"Clean that up."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Well... What now guys?"
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 am

Chapter One: Vamparagon's perspective
Music of the Moment

The time had finally come. After two non-descriptive weeks of hard work and sweat, his time machine was finished. Dissatisfied with showing people a failed experiment, V was going to test it himself. It was in the shape of an oddly familiar speed boat that V had long since confiscated. V dragged it with all of his might outside.

The leaves were pushed and grass bent is in its path. V struggled to pull the large boat, using a rope and the boat on a wheeled base. The sound of waterfalls covered all other sounds after a few minutes of V pulling. A roaring sound that reminded him of all of the times he'd been out to gather new fish. Vamp, tired, stopped on a ledge and looked for a moment to remember those times. The water flowed without end, in the central basin, the wind caressing the grass that grew around and just tickled V's nose. The fish were all swimming happily and freely. A new inspiration filled V's heart, as he sighed with relief. He slowly dragged the large boat into the water. Slowly, while observing around, Vamparagon climbed on. V felt a carefree relief that he hadn't since he could remember. His face was often hard and with strong features. His little eyes dark red, like an old wine, contrasted with his nose. His skin was really pale, in contrast to his maroon hair. His shoulders were broad and bony, his chest thick, but not too muscular, covered by nothing but a thin, white t-shirt. He slowly activated the time machine, very cautiously. After pushing it, he was overcome by a headache, and passed out...

"...NAN! Y'VE SOME NERVE TO BE ON MY WATERS! GO 'WAY! D'NOT RIDE IN E BOAT! I WANT TO F'GT YOU! 'SPLAIN YERSELF NOW! WAKE UP POPPET!"

"Whoa... Where am I?"

"Yer in Scotland. Now get out of meh waters."

"I... I just want some of your fish."

"You squabble like 'er one of 'em Englishmen. I'll give ye' some fish if ye' get out my land. I ev'r see you again, I'm gonna make haggis out of ye'..."

"Thank you sir. Now... Could you get me some food for the road...? I'll be on my way."

To be continued...
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down