[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PK's adventure.

+6
Kaotic
Rage
DemidragonX
Wakai
Ryzaa
pk494
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PK's adventure. Empty PK's adventure.

Post by pk494 Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 am

Once there was a bare-fist-adin named pk494, who journeyed to the world of the neg-adins. it was a world filled with an ancient power, know as negatevil*, and pk sought to rid negateveil from existence. Unfortunately, after just one day there, he aged horribly, going from 16 to 99 in what seemed to be an instant.

*Negatevil - 10 x as evil as super evil, and 1000 x as evil as ebil.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5841

Back to top Go down

PK's adventure. Empty Re: PK's adventure.

Post by Ryzaa Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:54 am

pk thought to himself...
'I'm old... but I'm still the bare-fist-adin' he flexed and found he still had power in his arms and legs
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453923

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakai Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:39 pm

However, as pk soon realized, that with his rapid aging, he also gained immense wisdom and knowledge of all of his weaknesses, and knew the best way to purify this corrupt world that aged him so :x . Pk contemplated "With my age as much of a help as it is a hinderance, there is only so much that I can do...I may not have much time left...What can I do? confused " So with that thought in his mind, he decided it was time to do something extraordinary so that his name would be carried on from generation to generation. But first, he was going to have to deal with the large army of INDEAD affraid , the trasformed undead who had been exposed to Negatevil Rays. The army was lead by a large and dark figure, who floated like smoke and smelled of death and malicious intent pale . Pk readied his fists, this was going to be one hell of a fight 8)
Wakai
Wakai

Number of posts : 62
User Points : 5634

http://www.myspace.com/willm3

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:24 am

I thought i already posted this...but it isnt here so...here we go again...i suppose...
Luckily for pk, he always carried his trusty can of death-be-gone death repellent, which he used to keep the grim reaper away long enoguh for himself to get way and recover.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:56 pm

The Grim Reaper became slightly immune to can of death-be-gone death repellent, and attempted to attack pk.
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489284

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 pm

Because it was the negareaper, he had so much evil in him that when he touched pk, pk's holiness made him burst into flames.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:01 pm

A mysterious figure in a dark blue, shining armor and white and black hood entered the scene and extinguished Pk. "Hello, Pk, my Name is DemidragonX, but you may call me Demi." Demi stuck out his hand for Pk to pull himself up.
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:45 am

Pk took Demi's hand, "why are you here" he asked.
"I live here" Demi replied.
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:30 am

Then, pk burst into flames. He heard a voice that said, "You have killed the Grim Reaper! You must take his place." And so pk did. And then he took demi's soul.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:23 pm

There was a lot of by-standers at this event, as pk the reaper started taking all of their souls, one of them headed for the bushes... he was wearing a Top Hat.
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:21 pm

(aw you had to kill me so early into the story Rolling Eyes )

The little 6 year old boy with a small pink top hat, was named Ryzaa. He cowered in fear as Pk The Reaper took the souls of the innocent by-standers. Ryzaa was known as Ry to his friends, but Pk referred to him as "Pinky". "Oh Pinky, why are you hiding in the bush when you could be with the rest of your friends?", asked Pk The Reaper. "Where are the rest of my friends?" asked Ryzaa, as he cried in fear. "Your friends are inside of me, as I have taken their souls!" yelled Pk the Reaper. "What are you going to do to me?" cried the weak Ryzaa. "I am going to consume you!" yelled Pk the Reaper, as he sliced the pink fluffy top hat off of Ryzaa's head. Pk The Reaper picked up Ryzaa by the neck and slid him down his throat. Ryzaa was consumed like the rest of the by-staynders.

Pk was finished with this area and started consuming soals from many over villages and cities. Pk The Reaper eventually grew tired of consuming soals.
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:39 pm

Yet, something was not quite right with him. From inside of his body, a force grew that began to consume his entire being.

It wasn't painful, nor did it feel, well, good. However, PK did notice a hole tear his abdomen apart. And from this hole, little Ryzaa emerged, cast in a bright light that blinded the new reaper.

"What sorcery is this?", cried PK the reaper.

Next, three children emerged, which not to long ago he had also consumed among the rest of the villagers. hovering slightly above the ground, they stood next to Ryzaa, as if to protect him.

Suddenly, a sharp pain filled his body. From his bowels burst a figure in blue, swearing and cursing all the way. Unmistakably, it was Demi.

Ryzaa, who looked like he was in a trance, looked upon the Reaper as Pk roiled with pain.

"You cannot consume that which is purest of soul", spoke the tiny boy.
"Why... then why was Demi allowed to.... escape?", spat PK.
Demi looked back. "I just hitched a ride out", he chuckled.

***Comment***
Demi is revivomundo! muahahaha
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220230

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:13 pm

(thanks for the revival hahaha)

Demi pulled out his blade of eternal light and severed Pk the Reaper in half. Pk The Reaper pulled himself back together and grabbed little Ryzaa. Pk used the blood that poured from his wounds, and gave it to Ryzaa to drink forcefully. The blood turned Ryzaa into a minion of Pk The Reaper. Demi was outnumbered, and his only chance of winning was to summon a great beast of light with his powers of eternalism. Demi mounted on to the great beast and eliminated Ryzaa permanetly with a mighty blast of blinding light which made Ryzaa disappear from existence. Pk The Reaper used his large scythe and created a vortex that pulled Demi's great beast of light into a realm of horror. Demi was left by himself to solo Pk the Reaper, and his skills of eternalism had run out.
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:47 pm

The Three Children of Light could only watch in horror as their savior, Ryzaa, was cast into the void once more.

Realizing that PK had become the Corrupt Lich Reaper of legend, they looked at each other and made their decision. With one final breath, each of them fell to the ground, dead and lifeless.

From their rapidly decaying bodies, a tree sprouted and grew in a matter of seconds. Demi, who had JUST noticed the tree, was stunned by the events taking place.

Not missing a beat, PK slashed at Demi with his scythe. The blue warrior barely avoided the blow and jumped into the tree and out of view.

Sitting atop of the highest branch, the Tree spoke to Demi. "You have to be the one to rid this world of evil", said a ghostly voice. On the branch to his right, a Golden Apple appeared. It shone brilliantly under the light of the moon, its curves pure and a small golden sepal leaf fluttering in the breeze.

"Eat the apple, and become that which rivals the power of the Reaper! Only then... will you have... a... chance..."

Demi plucked the apple from the branch of the Tree. No sooner had he done so did PK the Reaper slice through the trunk of the Tree. Using his panther-like athleticism, he hurled himself away from the withering Tree and ate the apple mid-flight.

He didn't land, per-say. Instead, he floated slightly above the ground, a golden aura surrounding his blue figure.

PK's reaper instincts knew what this meant. His adversary was immortal.

"Let's end this", said the Reaper, as he gripped his scythe.
"Bring it", shouted the Golden Warrior, and charged.

***Comment***
Lets let the battle drag out a couple of posts. This seems too good to pass up now, lol.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:45 am

(wtg on ruining my character.. lol)

Meanwhile:

Inside the void of horror, the little boy Ryzaa woke up, he wasnt alone, all the souls the reaper has taken were with him. "What.. happened..?" he asked, one of them answered.. "You were taken by The Reaper.. along with us all."
He then asked if it was really the Ryzaa from the legend. "Uhh.. Legend?" "yes the Legend, a hero was suppose to come from the other world to save us, we thought it was pk.. but our elders told us he saw it as a boy."
Ryzaa was confused.. "Who are you?"
"My name is Ragegamer, but you can call me Rage" he replied.

(revival ftw! a couple posts sounds good :P)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:59 am

the little boy answered 'so whats the legend? rage?'
rage replies....
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : PK's adventure. Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36580

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:39 am

Meanwhile, back in the real world...
Upon his realization that demi had become immortal, Pk split himself into five forms: The Thief of the West, The Taker of the South, The Rouge of the East, The Giver of the North, and The Heart of Hell. His main conscious remaining in The Heart of Hell, he sent the other four off to gather souls to strengthen him. For seven days and nights Demi and Pk battled, destroying entire nations in their wake. And for seven days and nights, the four reapers gathered souls, each one adding on to Pk's power, until eventually, he was so powerful that Demi was forced to make a great choice... Would he die in vain fighting an evil power? Or would he embrace an equally evil power to bring down the Reaper?

...Wow...i did not expect this to end up like this...Me...EVIL? Anyways, please let Demi make the choice. I think it would be more realistic that way.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 pm

That's fine, I'll just work on your "Void of Doom". Lol, hopefully for you, it wont leave you with *too* many problems.

btw, hope you don't mind that I turned you heartless in the other thread. Twisted Evil

/Cracks Knuckles and starts typing

*Somewhere in the Void*

It was odd, floating in space. Ryzaa had barely any time to observe his surroundings before strange men approached him with some sort of legend. What kind of bizarre existence did he land in?

"Come", said Rage. An with a flick of the wrist and a twirl of his darkened cloak, he walked, or rather floated, toward a distant object that was emanated light.

Ryzaa looked behind him. Directly opposite of the light was a dark object, which, if his hunch was correct, is where he came from.

He quickly followed Rage, not wanting to be left behind. It wouldn't have been wise to linger in a place that he didn't understand, he concluded. Perhaps this odd warrior of sorts could help him return to Lore to aid Demi.

Ryzaa was never one who might be called "observant", but he couldn't help but study his guide. Flickering in ethereal aura, Rage was clothed in a jet black robe with silver pauldrons covering his shoulders. One of the oddest features was his weapon that clung to his side. The sheer length of the katana could drain the color of a normal man; however, Ryzaa had seen worse things moments ago.

But perhaps the the most frightening of all was his face. His eyes were dark; perhaps deeper than the very Void they were walking in. Another grueling feature was his scar that covered most of his visage. Ryzaa wondered what kind of battle could take the toll on such a man.

It was at this point that Rage noticed the boy starring at him. He sighed, and faced the young follower.

"This must all be very confusing for you, but it will become clearer when we've reached the gate", spoke the youthful warrior.

"But I must return to Lore! All of humanity could be wiped out if I do not act!"

Rage wasn't bothered by this fact at all. Jerking his head to the left, he cracked his neck to loosen up tension that has pent up for hundreds of years. He continued, "Time does not flow at the same constant as it does in Lore. It has, what we Void dwellers like to call, its tides. At one moment, a simple minute here could be a year in Lore, or by contrast, a decade could pass here and not a second would on the other side."

Ryzaa was slightly confused, but decided to come to terms with it rather than question the logic behind it.

Kneeling down beside the boy, Rage patted the kid's head.

"Look, we will make it in time to help your friend. We may have been cast into the Void, but we haven't lost all contact. Not to mention, we have you now to release us from this prison once more."

"But how can I help? My soul has been desecrated by PK's vile sorcery!" blurted Ryzza.

Rage chuckled. "That is the odd thing about this place. It doesn't matter in what condition you enter as when you come to the Void. You will leave as who you are to begin with."

Satisfied, they walked on.

It was a long journey that seemed to last an eternity until they arrived at a stone structure. What Ryzaa thought was light turned out to be the keyhole to the door. Although there was no sun or any sort of illumination in their prison of space, the metallic lock was shinning brightly. It was as if it acted as a beacon into the night; and to no surprise, many of the Void's prisoners were waiting around the door.

"Who are these people?", asked the curious Ryzaa. Looking around, he saw many scores of figures, dressed in many different sets of armor.

One man stepped from the crowd. Scrutinizing the boy, he turned to Rage and asked, "Is he the one?".

Patting his shoulder, the warrior replied, "Yes Kaotic, my fellow brother, he is the one".

Another woman rushed from the crowd, hugging Ryzaa tightly in her arms. "Nice to have you join us, teehee. I'm Nammie".

Ryzaa was overwhelmed. "Umm... thanks? But Rage, who ARE these people?"

Turning to his young follower, Rage simply replied, "We are The Regulars."

The crowd suddenly stirred to life, whooping and cheering at the sound of their guild name. Many clattered their weapons against their shields, while others threw a few spells to create a hail of colored energy in the empty space.

Rage hovered slightly higher to attain the attention of the group.

"My fellow brethren. Today is the day that we escape this foul imprisonment. And as all of you well know, we have an oath to uphold when we are released back into the world of Lore.

Our fight, you see, is now at a crucial point where the tides of fate can decide the victor at a moments notice. Even now, a mighty warrior named Demi is fighting the greatest threat our planet has ever seen. Let's give him a hand, shall we?"

A mighty roar rose from The Regulars. War trumpets began to sound, and everyone in the area began to mobilize.

Rage, beaming with pride turned to the bewildered Ryzaa.

"Now, my friend, shall we open the door?"

***Comment***

Phew! That was a large spiel I pulled there. Gotta give me props for adding a little guild pride, eh?

I do have one request, however. If anyone continues using me in the story, "try" to keep me as a protagonist, unless the plot would be better off otherwise. Continuity is important to me, lol.

Last edited by ragegamer on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:22 pm

(wow.. thats awesome rage.. your so creative and.. Sephiroth XD 8ft katana ftw)

Ryzaa was bewilded by the crowd and all events that had happened, he turned to Rage beaming, "let's do it!!"
setting an enormous uproar from the crowd.
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:43 pm

***Comment***

I want to let the events taking place in the Void to wait until DemiDragonX finally makes his decision. He had better post soon, but no pressure. Well, maybe a little... :D

This needs to all blow up at the same time. Muahahahaha! Twisted Evil
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:08 am

(I'm the main character XD yeah blow up at the same time.. rage next bit.. you train me and give me armor :D
I want someone else to write it.. thx)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 am

The battle between Pk and Demi continued to rage on, and the regulars had begun to mobilize themselves. Meanwhile, far off in the Northern Snow fields, the Giver of the North looked about him, shocked at the desolation he had caused in the last 7 days. He did not want to be evil and take souls, he wanted to give the people of Lore the power to create a new world devoid of evil. But as long as The Heart of Hell existed, this would not be a possibility. The biggest problem with this was that The Heart of Hell would always inhabit the one who destroyed it, and that it could obviously no longer be affected by any holy powers. As he pondered all these things in the desolate snow fields, a young man who resembled pk494 approached him. The Giver looked at him, and said, "You...you look just like we used to...but that can't be..."

"I am the one who he once feared. I am...PK493. I am the reason that the evil in his heart allowed him to become evil..."
"What do you mean? I am the same as him, so i should know who you are, right?"
"You are not the same as him. You want to do good, not evil. Is that not proof enough?"
"I suppose...but what do you mean that you are the reason he became evil?"
"When we were first created, 432 years ago, in the land of Pktopia, there was an group of scientist who called themselves 'The Organization'. They were the ones who created us and all the other 492 pks. They... they judged our strength by how many assassinations we could survive. The ones attempting the assassinations were the ones made after us... Pk494 guaranteed his survival...after he thought i was dead, he destroyed the organization, and vowed to live a life dedicated to doing good. Unfortunately, he was infused with the evil that existed in all of the creations of The Organization, and he was doomed to succumb to it eventually, as am I..."

The Giver and Pk493 looked to the South, where from hundreds of miles away, they could still see the bright flashes that occured with every clash of metal from the fierce battle that still raged strong.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by V Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 am

In the great distance, about 4 miles away from where pk493 stood, a man fell out of the air. As he clashed on the ground, he said to himself 'Argh, I would of hoped this day would never come... But it has.' The then just started running, running towards the great battle. He figured it was a ways to go, so he might aswell just go. Eventually, he crossed paths with the Giver, and pk493. 'Hello.' the man said. 'I am Vamp.'

The Giver and 493 where a bit confused. They took a long look at the man. He was in some kind of robotic armor, with a bright white saber rested on the back on it. His face was deeply tanned, and eyes where purely white. He had a very determined look on his face. 'Hello, who are you?' Said 493

'You see, I am the son of the CEO of the Organization. I grew up around them making you. Ha, I suppose you could call me your brother, anyway, 493, ever since I came of age, my father has warned me about this day. He warned me on how 494 would get infused, and there would be a great battle- And that I was the only one that could stop it. Unfortunately, he died soon after that so I had to figure the rest out my self.'

'Demi is a great warrior, but 494 could outsmart him ten times over. Even with the strength of all the regulars, he would still win. You see, 494 will not be one over, but disabled. Unfortunately, I'm the only one that can do that... I know there is good in both of you, unfortunately I think it's to late for 494.'

Vamp picked up a sphere that resembled itself as a radio. He started talking into it, but nothing picked up. 'Gah, I knew this wouldn't work, it's a future device.' He muttered to himself 'I need to catch up to Ry and his guardian, Nammie. And fast.'

Vamp, then darted off once again. This time, not heading toward the battle, but in the far east. 493 and the Giver where suspecting that was the ways The Regulars where coming.

About 3 days later, Vamp ran into a man in black robes, known as Kaotic. Accompanied by another man called Rage. He introduced himself. And they where quite amazed by his armor, as the never had seen anything like it
'Well, from what you say' Stated Vamp 'It seems that you have split up. Do you know where Nammie and Ry had gone? It's crucial that I find them- And fast. It's almost to late.'
V
V
agina

Zard : PK's adventure. 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237724

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:36 am

***Comment***

Way to spill the beans, Vamp. We're still waiting for Demi to make his post before we continue.

However, nice of you to join us. Now I will We will have another person to mutilate. Hehehe.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 am

Just as vamp ran into the two of them, a man in a black cloak appeared. "You know too much, we need to deal with you. You would be perfect for operation Rebirth. You will come with us." he said in a voice that sounded like 10 voices speaking in chorus. Then, he put a hand on vamps shoulder and the disappeared in a bright flash. Kaotic and Rage then looked at each other, shrugged, and continued their journey.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next