[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PK's adventure.

+6
Kaotic
Rage
DemidragonX
Wakai
Ryzaa
pk494
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PK's adventure. - Page 4 Empty Re: PK's adventure.

Post by Lucy Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 am

great story so far guys! =D
Lucy
Lucy
Bunny Barber

Number of posts : 147
User Points : 6120

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:50 am

(Gracias. Also, I doubt that anyone will figure out that reference. :P)

(I meant the God of the Sacred Grove reference. Think about that term Dark Ones...but i only know the book by random chance. I doubt anyone under the age of 25 has even heard of it. Thats at the youngest too...)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5855

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:44 am

***Comment***
Sorry Ryzaa, but I think I need to cover some of the plot holes, including bits with Demi in it. Otherwise, we might see the point where our heroes have no purpose for leaving the battlefield in the first place, and I would be stopped from adding due to waiting for people to post. If Demi wants to add to what he sees fit, that's fine.

PK, I'm going to let you continue with "The Core". However, seeing that our heroes have taken notice of this large entity, and impending doom being set against Lore, I'm forced into the situation where I might have to deal with the "eye" soon. I'll hold off for now, however.

Now, lets find out how Demi has been doing.
***EndComment***

***Story***

~Staring at the carnage, praying that the sun would never rise;
Living another day in disguise, these feelings can't be right;
Lend me your courage to stand up and fight.~

The sea breeze grazed his cheeks. It felt good to finally be up and about.

Although Demi had become immortal due to the golden apple, he was still weak from the battle with PK the Reaper. Large wounds throbbed under his bandages, yet his thoughts were able to block out the damage. However, his strength refused to return to him; Rose mentioned that it might be due to the damage to his soul.

He gazed towards the sea, keeping an eye on the large sphere that was floating on the horizon. From his position on the cliff, he could feel the very earth around him decay and watch as the land grew barren. Wind created trails of dust across the world, reminding the survivors of the aftermath and the battle yet to come.

Tendrils of darkness grasped hold of the planet, flowing towards the center that housed the vile creature.

"Like a leech of this world, he feeds on our life."

It seemed like a wonder that the sun still decided to rise on this morning. Starting in the west, it appeared as a small ray that quickly grew into a crescent that hugged close to Lore itself.

Demi enjoyed watching the morning break. "Perhaps all is not lost. We're not dead yet."

"Demi?"

He knew that feminine voice, because by the time he had turned to meet her, Rose was inches from his face.

Her eyes were fierce, with a resolve that could rival the endurance of steel. Although she was of fair stature, her body did not move when the winds tried to push her. However, her hair was not so obedient. Licking her fingers, she grabbed the loose strands of her purple highlighted hair and tucked it behind her ear.

Laying her hand upon her hip, she pursed her lips with contempt.

"You've been up all night again, haven't you? How do you suppose you'll be healed up if I can't even keep you in bed?"

"There are just some things in this world that I can't go without. Did you see the sunrise?"

"You're dodging my question."

"Did you see it?"

Lightening her tone, she patted Demi's shoulder, his dark armor giving a small thump as an acknowledgment.

"Rage didn't leave me here just so I would simply be your maid. Contrary to popular belief, I have the will to fight in this war. But that wont happen if you wont let me heal you."

"I, however, wouldn't wish a single battle to befall you. Yet I do appreciate the gesture to aid in my healing."

"Oh, you old oaf. You're to much, I swear."

And laughing, they walked back to the campfire, which had burnt out during their absence.

---

"We...were ambushed.", sputtered Demi.

Tucked into sheets of blankets, Demi's body was shacking from the pain wracking his system. Although he was now inside the makeshift infirmary of The Regulars, treatment options were limited due to his immortality.

"Those blasted demons. PK probably sent them to cause a little distraction. I sent Rose to safety, but she.. she..."

Although concerned, Flaw was happy to deliver the good news. "She made it back. Ya don't need to worry your thick head, Demi. My scouts found her while on long range patrol."

Grabbing for the water pail at the side of his bed, he overreached and almost fell out of the bunk. Ryzaa ran to his side and quickly helped the fallen warrior back into his covers.

Rage was furious. His earlier decision to let Demi have his will to stay at the battlefield was a mistake. With trouble brewing outside, and with PK's power growing every moment, he knew that time was not on their side.

"Perhaps I have a solution.", said Vamp to the group.

Caught off guard by such a simple statement, Rage, and for that matter everyone, was flabbergasted. So they turned their attention to the man sitting in the corner of the room.

Still typing on his laptop, Vamp was grinning with pride.

"It's so simple, that even I am surprised that I didn't think of it sooner."

"Well, then tell us your *brilliant* plan, Vamp. You can pat your own back later.", murmured the impatient Rage.

Put off, Vamp returned to his serious attitude.

"We send Demi and the healers to the Void."

"No, that's not an option.", snapped Rage.

"Just hear me out..."

"I already said no, because your crazy idea wont work."

"Oh, so you already know my plan?"

"Just taking a wild guess here. Are you going to try to use the time fluctuation to speed up the healing?"

"Close, but that would be to risky. I propose we use the time warp in the Void while I monitor the fluctuations. That way, we wont have them spending all of eternity in there."

Satisfied that his explanation was enough, he went back to his studies.

---

That voice was still there. Although he couldn't locate it, he could feel it.

"Still lurking around, are you coward?", PK growled.

"I thought perhaps you had reconsidered my offer."

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint. That is, if I was sorry about anything."

"Your soul devouring of this world is still too slow. By the time Lore falls to you, The Regulars will be spilling your organs and burning your corpse."

PK chuckled, "You assume much. No one can penetrate my Barrier."

"And your arrogance will be your downfall. Now is not to late to ensure your victory."

"Begone! I don't need a partner. However, if you leave me your soul, it would be most appreciated."

Once more, silence filled the Sphere of Darkness.

***Comment***
Sorry it took so long, I had a few interruptions.
***EndComment***

Last edited by ragegamer on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220244

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:52 pm

***Comment***
Awesome going Rage
This RP has kind of become by nightly reading, which scares me.
But keep up the good work
(Over to you rage or pk)
***End***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 4 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228011

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:28 am

How long...how long has it been since I could move freely... How long will it be till I am fully awoken...This power...what is this power my hands are feeling? I....must make it mine.

~The Sacred Grove~

Pk was brought to a small village, where he was held until night. Upon that time, the Priests who had brought him led him to a tree, where they removed a large number of boulders and revealed a large door. Pk entered the door and went down....

~3 Nights Later~

"Thank you for disposing the Children of the Darkness."

"Wha-What are you talking about?"

"Hmmmmm? Do you...not remember?"

Then, a shriveled old man appeared.

"I have come to uphold my end of our bargain."

The old man began to chant, and an eerie light surrounded Pk.

"Wh- Wha- What are you doing to me?"

All of a sudden, Pk was standing in the remains of the Swordhaven Castle. So...that old man sent me back to Lore...but how? And why? What happened in those three days... Huh?!? I...can't feel it..the Eraser power...its gone! The Core... The Core is why I can't remember! So...I may be free of the Core itself...but it can still get to my mind.

To Be Continued...

(You know the drill, the Eye and Pk are to be left alone, blah blah blah... I was Going to make a long epic post about the sacred grove...but it would take too long :P So I'll be sure to make my next post better than this one.)

Last edited by pk494 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:42 pm

***Comment***
If I post I'll be sure to leave it alone :D
***End***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:04 am

(Rage you kinda confused me there, add more so i can get it right =P)

Ryzaa was confused, he looked at Demi and the healers, then at Vamp and Rage.
"Are you sure this is going to work?" he said as he walked towards the two men staring at the laptop,
"It's very risky" said Vamp slowly, "but I think we could pull it off"
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453909

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:21 am

***Comment*
I'll add more soon. In fact, I *would* do it tonight, however, there is a winter storm heading in my direction, which will surely knock out my internet.

(Yes, I'm working on Satellite Internet. My at-work connection is Cable)

Don't worry, I'm still cooking up ideas. The Reaper had better watch his back in my next post. Twisted Evil
***EndComment***
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:40 am

~Unknown Location~

I am awake.... I know I have hands...and I know what hands are. But who or what am I? What is this...I feel him. But who is he? And why am I afraid of him? Something about him screams danger. But something about me screams evil. What should I believe?

~On Lore~

The Reaper was gazing upon the waste he had created.

"You are the tool of Pk... I must destroy you to save the mortals."

"Save mortals...Hah! To think that I could be spawned from such a week being as you."

With those words, Pk494 flicked the back of the Reaper's head with his finger. The Reaper flew for hundreds of miles before he crashed to the ground.

"Son of a...When did he get so strong!?!"

"Don't forget to mention fast."

"WHAT THE HELL?!?"

With that, the reaper found himself hurled into the sky. Out of nowhere, Pk494 was above him, and he slammed the reaper back down into the ocean.

"Where did he get this power...I'm screwed if i don't figure out how to stop him! I need to retreat to hell!"

The Reaper returned to his palace in hell, only to find the dead bodies of his servants scattered around Pk494. Pk pointed at the Reaper, who found himself pierced by 5 blades of the purest metals, and he was nailed a nearby cliff by them.

"Did you really believe it would be so easy? I mean, come now. You can't outrun me. I'm not even going to check if you live. If you do, there is nothing you can do to hide from me. One soul, and I will be there to finish you off"

The Reaper looked into the eyes of Pk. All he saw was himself, being pierced infinitely by a hail of daggers should he steal a soul. After making sure the message was clear, Pk vanished.

"You will regret this...You shall regret this indeed."

~Unknown Location~

IT HURTS! But...why does it hurt?

"HELLO SIRE. IT IS NEARLY TIME FOR THE PROCESS TO BE COMPLETE. ALL THAT IS LEFT IS FOR YOU TO EMERGE AND DESTROY LORE. THEN, THE RECREATION CAN BEGIN."

All of a sudden, it all came back to him. He was seconds away from destroying the world, and the treacherous rat King Bertran had sealed him in the machine that would destroy everything. The machine that was the Core. Once he was inside, he managed to reprogram it to a new function. His own restoration. And now, all that remained was for him to emerge.

Of course. So, how long till this body is fully awakened? I can not wait to take it for a spin.

"IT IS A MATTER OF HOURS SIRE. IT WILL PROCEED SLIGHTLY FASTER WITHOUT THE REAPER INTERFERING IN YOUR PLANS. I AM STILL ANALYZING THE DATA ON HIS CREATION. IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THE PRODUCT PK494 THOUGHT HE WAS A PART OF THE PROCESS AND INCAPACITATED HIM IN AN EFFORT TO STOP YOU. WHY MUST THE PRODUCTS BE AS FOOLISH AT THE HUMANS, SIRE? THEY SHOULD BE AS WISE AS YOU, SEEING AS HOW THEY ARE YOU."

As if any of this mattered to Pk right now.

~The Eye~

A dreadful moan began to emanate from the Eye, scattering all living things nearby, save one.

"It would seem the Reaper wasn't the key to his plot, and I played into their hands again...Oh well. I guess I will just have to destroy him myself. Seems like this may get interesting yet."

(Blah blah blah, the Eye, blah blah blah, PK, you know the drill. Sorry about the Reaper Rage, but it was a couple of days, so I had to do it myeslf. Feel free to set him loose again.)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:54 am

~Still In The Tent~

"Well... meeting over" Vamp said "Rage, follow me"
Ryzaa got down from him chair, and followed the 2 men.

"Vamp? Can I ask you a question?" Ryzaa inquired, "sure... what can I do for you?"
"I want to go into the void" Vamp looked dumbfounded.
"You want to go into the void?!"

"Yes, I think we could use it to our advantage"
"How?"
"Easy, I go down to train, Flaw doesn't think I am ready. I don't think I am ready for war either"
"I'm a good archer, but I know nothing of swordplay. Demi could teach me while he heals"

(all I got for now.. RAGE HOLP ME! Flaw, your turn, Idc if you kill us.. Rage will just bring us back XD Why don't you come down into the void with me? =D)

Last edited by Ryzaa on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453909

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:16 pm

***Comment***
You're Doomed Ry, Haha
***End***

***Start again***
Ha! OMYHA!!! I'm not going to post because everybody will die probably...
***Ended again***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:18 am

~The Eye (inside)~

At long last. I am fully woken. Now, I think I'll throw a party. I propose a toast. A toast to my revival, and the end of the world as you all know it.

~The Eye (on Lore)~

A man began to fall from the eye. He plummeted straight to the ground. When he hit, the ground cracked, down to its Core. When he stood, the world cowered. When he walked, the universe shook. This was the original PK, he whose name was unknown to himself

~Lore~

Ryzaa and Demi looked back at their friends. "It will be a while before we see them again, huh..."

"For them, it may very well be minutes."

The two then stepped into the Void.

~Hell~

The Reaper stood fully recovered, intent on destroying everything.

"Pk can not kill me, this much I now know. But there exist one who may have that power..."

The Reaper opened the ancient door in Hell that had never been used, and he stepped into the Void.

(Alright Folks. All characters named Pk, off limits. However... I decided to give the original PK a new name, and I will make PK his initials. Pm me if you think you have a good name.)

~Jan 5, 2009~

Anyone want to add to the story, you know, that'd be cool. I don't mind. Alright, just add SOMETHING, ANYTHING, PLEASE!
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:15 am

~Lurking in the Shadows~
(I will like to describe what I look like, here is a link>>> Click Here)

"The metamorphosis is complete" the trainer said, "you are now, a demon hunter... Kaotic, when you get enrag-" but he was cut off by Kaotic.

"It has taken to long, i must not stay and chat, i must make hast, before it gets worse" and with that kaotic ran off.

===

After days of traveling through frozen barren wasteland, eating of sword kill, fending off vicious foes like orks and a few of the reapers minions, Kaotic had finally seen the encampment of the regulars.

"Hmm" Kaotic thought to himself "I can smell a hell-bearing scent." Kaotic leaned down and put his ear to the ground, trying not to get his horns wedged in-between a rock.
"The scent comes from under the ground... it smells... demon! Whether it is or not, I must execute this threat" he told himself.

With a sort of magic that infuses words with runes he opened a portal (the void) and not knowing where it went he set himself in.

===

Now inside the void kaotic, waits for the evil, the stench getting stronger.

the enemy is nearing but so is a light,
and with these two groups will out-rage a fight,
a strength so strong it could rip you from the within,
and challenge your brain till it turns into a mental din,
for give up your hopes now and join me,
and save yourself and be free

The voice scar-ed itself into Kaotic's brain, making kaotic's thoughts drift, and his skin grow pale, he was losing control of his mind.

i gave you a chance,
to make your away
but since you resisted,
you will have to pay

With that Kaotic's body lost control, he was mutating, more like metamorphous-ing into a elven machine of war.

~A few moments later~

The change was complete he had lost control of his body, he could see still, but no control, he had turned into a demon himself
(this is what he looks like >>> Click Here)

***to be continued***

~Classed~

Spell Checked and also, it now makes sense =)
The Return was the return of the Original PK, which has already happened.

***comment***
thx whoever checked and re-edited my work
***end***
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 4 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36594

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:52 am

YAY! MORE UBER-VILLIANS! sweet. i still need ideas for PK's real name... and the K will not be 'Killer'. Sorry.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:09 am

***Comment***
I'm making my grand return now. This will be my first post in the RP Threads in a long while.

Kaotic, just to forewarn you, I think I'm making you a neutral person; neither good, nor evil. That way, you fight both groups in the void.

PK494, I'm editing your story a little bit. There's gonna be an addition to the entry into the void, and even slightly before that.

And lastly, although it is against the rules (currently) to kill off characters in the story, I am willingly going to ignore that rule if I have to, at my own discretion. Call it defiance, if you will. This is because, proven countless times by other stories (and games for the matter), that some deaths are needed for dramatic effect. Besides, I've also shown that death is reversible. I mean, look at Ryzaa, for crying out loud!
***EndComment***

***Story***

One more string, thought Rose to herself, her fingers nimbly sewing the last threads together. The needle began to tremble in her fingertips, with fatigue setting in while she worked on the stitching. Silk was a fickle substance; at times, the silver and flowing material could be as tame as the lake where The Regulars had set up camp. Yet, it could also become a burden, twisting and knotting in her fingers like a coiling snake ready to pounce on the unsuspecting patterns.

Wiping the sweat from her brow, she closed in on her target, preparing herself mentally and physical for the push and tug. This was not the time to lax in concentration, for a single mishap could ruin her work faster than she could comprehend. Her actions were automated, every stitch her friend, every knot her foe. But, in the final moments of a project, it wasn't unusual for someone to lose it.

The material smoothed as she plunged into the final stroke. Keeping a steady pace, Rose pulled the needle and thread to length and clipped the end, severing the cord from its shepherd.

Now, to tie this all up. Allowing herself to smirk slightly with pride, she glanced up and the piles of clothes lying beside her. Their colors blurred together into various shades of colors, the dies still leaving a noticeable scent that reminded Rose of her home.

Oh, how she wished this would all end.

---

The camp was abuzz with excitement. With little notice, Rage had decided that only a small company would make their way to the Nexus.

With only a couple days to prepare, most of the troops were recalled for domestic duties. Little chance could be taken when everything could be depending on this mission's success, so while The Regulars weren't on active duty they helped with gathering resources. Although the company was small, provisions would have to be stocked and equipment had to be provided.

Vamp chuckled to himself silently. His idea was coming to fruition, and he still played a key part in the plan.

If only has father could see him now. Oh, the expression would be priceless!

"You're sure ya got a way to transport all of this? I ain't hauling it all on my back", spoke a sarcastic voice behind him.

Turning, Vamp met Flaw's eyes staring at him. He looked mildly annoyed, flicking a knife in his hand. Although it had been a few days since he joined the group, he still wore the leather armor that fit tightly around his body. However, he looked clean and shaven, with his muscles rippling underneath the tunic. His feet dangled off of the stump he sat upon, with an arm elevating his chin while he smirked. A slight breeze caught his hair, creating a ripple on his head.

Meeting Flaw's cynicism with his own, Vamp couldn't withhold a smile. "I could arrange that, if you like. You'd make a lovely pack-mule."

With a flick of the wrist, The knife went flying past the techie's head, embedding itself in a nearby pine tree. The edge still reverberated, leaving the iron hilt to wobble helplessly.

"Come now, you think I would be that cruel?", spoke Vamp, unfazed by the dagger throw.

Flaw wasn't convinced. Pointing at himself, he said, "Note my serious face...".

Fumbling around in his pouch, the techie pulled a small cube from the bottom. The sides glistened in the evening sun, leaving various rainbow colors to frolic on the sides. However, on one side of the cube, a hole the size of a gold piece created a break in conformity.

Raising it to Flaw's 'serious face, he continued with his explanation.

"It's a Matter Compression Processor, or my MCP. With it, my lovely mule, you have the honor of carrying the entire load. Fear not, you wont feel more than what it currently weighs, due to my advanced technology".

With that, Vamp turned heel and walked to various parts of the camp, beginning the tedious process of gathering the supplies in his MCP. Flaw, not liking to be spoken to as a child, pulled the knife from the tree and chucked it at the ground.

---

The bed felt damp. Perhaps the moist ground was finally seeping into the straw, but it wouldn't have mattered anyways. Ryzaa laid there in bed, staring at the ceiling as the lightning bugs danced their tandem of joy. Here and there, tiny lights would flicker, throwing shadows of the little creatures across the canvas.

Blinking his eyes, he couldn't help but wonder what the next day would bring. Excitement buzzed in the pit of his stomach, yet a tone of melancholy also clouded his happiness. The Void was a place of great wonder, he remembered. Yet, loosing oneself could also lead to great loneliness, he could imagine.

The thought of walking in darkness made him shudder. Pulling the quilted blanket closer to his chest, he tucked his arm under his make-shift pillow and turned to his side.

As slumber took him, he swore he could hear the demons of hell laughing.

---

Day broke, and the party of five met at the forest's edge. Demi, standing silently in the shade of the trees, observed the landscape before him. It's a shame that he would soon face the darkness, he thought to himself.

Flaw, sitting on the ground, was turning the MCP like it was a little toy; never before had something fascinated him more than what was in his hands. The surface, smooth to the touch, seemed to stick. Testing this out, he stuck it to his elbow and began to shake. It didn't fall.

Vamp, working on his laptop, was muttering various profanities while a challenging computer pulled maneuvers that frustrated the techie.

Finally, Ryzaa was pacing around the occupied Flaw, anxious to get going. Soon, a small path was pounded into the ground.

Running up the hill, two figures approached rapidly. Rage, carrying a bundle of bags, was tailing behind the skipping Rose, who seemed happy and without a care in the world.

Making her way to Demi, she tapped him on the should. "I'm coming too!".

Demi, without looking, shook his head. "No, you're not".

"You don't honestly believe that I'm going to let you go by yourself, do you? Why, you can't even get out of bed without me!".

"Rose, I don't want you going", replied Demi with an uncaring tone.

"Yes, I AM. You're just going to have to put up with..."

Cutting her off, Demi challenged her. "I can't protect you, Rose. This isn't going to be a pleasure trip, and I don't want you there when things get rough".

Rose was worried, "I know it's not. Why do you have to do this alone though? This isn't just your fight..."

"I know. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"Just...", he whispered. "I'm not strong enough".

"It's not a test of strength, Demi", she retorted.

"I...I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU AGAIN!"

Demi looking into her eyes now, lost in the gaze of her hazel soul. He slumped, and felt the weight of his burden lift from his heart.

No one spoke for what seemed to be ages. Once in a while, a small curse would come from Vamp, still wrestling with his foe.

Finally, Rose grasped Demi's hand and squeezed. "You won't lose me. Promise".

Rage, getting sick of holding the bags, threw them down at Flaw's feet. Without saying a word, he gestured good bye to the group, and walked back to the camp.

Flaw, using the MCP to absorb the clutter in front of him, began to mumble on about pack-mules and women.

---

*From a Historian's perspective*

The Nexus, as Rage described it, was in reality the opposite of the Temple of Azyra. Instead of flowing out from the Void, the portal to the vast darkness draws all matter and energy from its immediate vicinity into the depths of oblivion. It's mere coincidence that a being might be sucked into the Void, but enough victims have been claimed for the animal population to naturally "avoid" the area.

Floating above the ground, the Nexus eats at the earth beneath it, slightly sinking farther into the land with every passing millenia. Every so often, the sphere would pulse with energy, which a few analysts have dubbed as a proverbial "hiccup". This usually shots extra energy out, only to be sucked back into the Void; along with anything caught at that moment.

Arriving at the crater, the party began to set up their camp just outside of the absorption zone, as Vamp dubbed it. However, just as our heroes began to divide the duties, a large fiend appeared, leaving the heroes in a frenzy to collect their gear and combat this new foe.

The fiend, later defined as the Mustakrakish the troll, fought with brute force. Its large frame was colored in crimson blood, with patches of gray and scaly skin sticking out wherever there was a dry spot to be found. The head was grotesque, looking similar to an ogre in shape, yet with differences. When it let out a roar during it's attack, the teeth were clearly visible and revealed that, judging by the jagged edges, the creature was carnivorous.

Lastly, the eyes glowed an unearthly yellow, with no pupils to be found. Mustakrakish was obviously in a berserk rage.

Try as they might, the heroes made little to no headway in their battle against the beast. Demi charged at the troll many times, unleashing powerful bursts of energy from his small supply still reserved in his system. Rose, standing as far from the beasts attacks as possible, attempted to heal her party members as much as she could. Every burst of regenerative power she let loose, however, followed with a sap of strength and the feeling of being lightheaded. Ryzaa, standing guard by Rose's side, fired arrows at Mustakrakish's head, attempting to blind the foe with his powered shots. The bow began to feel heavy, and soon, Ryzaa's strength to pull the arrow back began to fail him.

Finally, Flaw found himself wrestling with the creatures leg. Attempting to knock it off balance, he slashed at the soft tissue behind the trolls knee, whereby the beast only became more enraged.

Vamp, not participating in the battle, was focusing on the Nexus. He knew what was about to happen, and needed to remain on the other side in order to help his comrades.

Throwing and sticking a silver pin on Ryzaa, he silently wished them good luck and vanished from the field of combat.

Flaw, still grabbing hold of Mustakrakish's leg, was thrown backwards into the woods after the creature kicked. Smashing against a tree, he was knocked unconscious.

At this point, a large explosion thundered through the woods, after which a shockwave knocked the remaining combatants to the ground.

One minute, the figures of three humans and a troll can be seen, strewn across the floor of the forest. The next, they were gone.

*hiccup*

***EndStory***

***Comment***
I counted 22 times where I had to crack my fingers because they were getting stiff.

Anyways, They are now in the Void, with the exception of Flaw and Vamp. However, they also have the mighty Mustakrakish in the Void as well. Hence, someone is gonna have fun doing that fight, lol.

Another note: Flaw is doing his thing with his character. Let him be.

Lastly, if you can get the following referencess used in this segment *without* looking it up, I give a cookie to you.

They are:
MCP (different than what's in the story)
Mustakrakish
Nexus (courtesy of Flaw)

Good Luck, and Happy Writing! As usual, continuity is important to me.
***EndComment***

Last edited by ragegamer on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:51 pm

***Comment***
Wow rage, nice.
I'm writing my little thing up next, I'll have it soon.
So please leave it be for a small bit until I give the go.
***End***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:53 pm

I know that Mustakrakish is from Metalocalypse. I'll post shortly after Flaw. Great post.
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489298

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:28 pm

~The Void~
Demi and Ryzaa woke to find themselves inside the dark, cold space known as the Void.
Ry stood up and stretched as he complained "Oah... Man that hurt like a..."
"Lets get moving." Demi ordered, "We don't know whether it's safe here." As Demi woke Rose to what was coming.

~Lore~
Flaw woke up to a jump start as Vamp shook him awake. He stared at Vamp for a bit them murmured, "Ahh, don't tell me I just..." He was interrupted as Vamp dropped him. A casual laugh croaked from Flaw. As he silently hummed to himself, trying to regain the ability to move his legs.

~The Void~
As the group patrolled the Void, looking for a safe location at rest. It became obvious of the prisoners still held in the Void, their screams echoed through what seemed to be an empty bottomless pit. Only one thing seemed to scare them about it. A loud, ominous laugh creeping through darkness.
Demi halted, listened for a bit then silently mentioned, "Why does that laugh sound familiar..." "HEY!! Look at this!" Ry shouted to the group. They looked at him in a curtain way that questioned wether it is important or not. He peered over a small cliff. As they peered, the laugh became apparent of its source. A large cell block filled with prisoners. Only one was heavily guarded, where the laughing came from. "Should we set them free?" Ry questioned to the group. Everybody had some second thoughts about it. But their answer came shortly after the suggestion. A large explosion erupted in the cell doors and the screams plus one laugh turned into several laughs. As the guards were dumbstruck and confused, several homemade knifes flew into their backs, as they collapsed. A tall figure emerged,
still laughing slightly, as the laughing of everybody else turned into silence, as panic arouse and everybody ran where ever they could.
As the figure walked slowly away from the group of panicking people, he turned his head to the group of Regulars, and gave a glance.
They decided to walk slowly towards the tortured man. As they approached him, he became more and more recognizable. Until suddenly, Demi let out a "Oh Gawd..." As the figure opened his arms and said, "Hey! Glad to see me?" As Ryzaa chuckled "Freaking hell Flaw."

~Lore~
Flaw still humming, Vamp wondered around the camp searching for the assailant, then murmured, "His goal must have been to knock us out or to delay Demi and the rest getting to the Void. I guess he failed."

~The Void~
"So how long have you been here and how come your captured here?" Demi asked in interest. Flaw let out a sigh. "I've been in here as long as most of the people here, a long time..." Ryzaa interrupted him. "How? You've been with us most of the time at the camp! How can you be in two places at once?" Flaw quickly cut in with, "I was going to get there, it none of that fancy time continuum junk, you guys remember the little trick with the old man and the eight men I had with me?" Demi remembered well how they turned into almost duplicates of Flaw. Demi suddenly got it. "So..." He stuttered. "Thats right..." Flaw cut in. "I'm the original Flaw of Insanity!"

~Lore~
As the (clone) Flaw started feeling something in his legs, he smiled in realization that he won't be needed anymore. Finally... Peace....

***Comment***
My longest Rp post ever...
Here you go Demi.
***End***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:51 pm

***Comment***
Woh, woh, woh. How the heck did I end up in the void again? LOL

Fixed, thank you! Great post!
***EndComment***

Last edited by ragegamer on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:21 pm

The ground rumbled after Flaw revealed his identity to Rose, Demi, and Ryzaa.

Demi looked at the group and ordered, "That can only be Mustakrakis. He must have found us by sniffing out our scent. Rose, find some place safe! Flaw and Ry run and find cover! Attack out of Mustakrakis' range!"

Ryzaa ran to his right and dived behind a large tree. Ryzaa took cover and grabbed his Sun Bow behind his back. Ryzaa pulled out an arrow from his pack and loaded his Sun Bow quickly. Ryzaa pointed his Bow towards Mustakrakis' shin. Ryzaa released the arrow with great accuracy, impaling Mustakrakis' shin. The arrow set Mustakrakis' leg on fire, creating time for Demi, Flaw, and Rose to find safety and plan how to take down Mustakrakis.

Rose ran behind a nearby boulder. "All I know is healing magic…how will this help me fight off Mustakrakis?"Rose thought to herself. Demi ran to the boulder to check on his sister. "Are you okay here, Rose?" "I'm okay.. but all I know is healing magic." Responded Rose.

It's okay Sis. We do not have much time, but I can teach you a spell using your healing magic. A long time ago when I was six, I met this wise man who knew Eternalism. Eternalism is a powerful skill that can cast spells of any element to weaken your opponent, while giving yourself strength. I lived with him until I was 13. He taught me Eternalism until I mastered it myself. One of the first skills I learned was how to cast a small bolt of fire. I believe you can cast the same spell using your healing magic.

I think I can do it Demi.

Demi and Rose stood at a far distance from the occupied troll. Demi raised his left arm slowly to his neck level, and Rose followed. Demi opened his left palm and sparked a small orb of fire.

Try to follow what I am doing with your healing magic.

Rose mimicked Demi and opened her palm. Rose attempted to create an orb of fire, but instead formed a small sphere of healing magic.

How will healing magic kill this troll?

Your healing magic can heal, but if too much is used a person could fall unconscious. I have a feeling this will work, Rose.

Okay, I will try my best.

Rose concentrated on casting a spell on the troll. "I know I can do this. Demi, Ryzaa, and Flaw are counting on me." She said to herself.

"Do you mind helping a little, Demi?!" shouted Flaw hanging off of the troll's giant arm. Demi unsheathed his golden Masamune and charged towards Mustakrakis to assist Ryzaa and Flaw. Demi stopped at Mustakrakis' feet and struck the ground with his Masamune. Golden dragons violently erupted from where the edge of the blade hit, causing the ground to shake. The dragons entangled the troll's arms, restraining the troll from harming the group.
Rose continued concentrating. Her face was dripping with sweat as she tried to gather the force within herself to cast the spell. She felt a shock in her hand and a large spherical spell of healing magic started growing in her palm.

What do I do now!?

Demi knew his sister was ready to cast the spell. Demi ran to the side of Rose and guided her through the spell.

Concentrate on casting the spell directly into the core of Mustakrakis! Don't worry, I know you can do it.

Rose focused on the troll and tossed the large sphere of magic at Mustakrakis."I hope this works." She thought to herself.
The sphere shot out of Rose's hand and soared through the air. The sphere knocked Mustakrakis in his chest, and obliterated the golden dragons. Mustakrakis screamed out "Arrahz!" and Mustakrakis became paralyzed temporarily.

Keep concentrating on the troll Sis! He will become unconscious shortly.
Flaw! Stay there, I'll tell you when to come in!

Flaw waited for his cue, while observed Demi and Ryzaa.
"Boost me up!" shouted the 6 year old.
Demi kneeled on one knee and Ryzaa jumped onto him. Demi threw Ryzaa up into the air and Ryzaa used his Sun Bow to shoot an arrow right between the eyes of Mustakrakis. Ryzaa came lightly to the ground and said with a smirk "I'm just that good" before falling in a heap.

Flaw, unleash a barrage of insanity daggers on this troll!

Flaw reached for his daggers and leaped into the air.
"I would be surprised if Mustakrakis survived this!" shouted Flaw.
Flaw threw all of his daggers at Mustakrakis' forehead, and landed gently next to Ryzaa. "WOW! That was insane!!" shouted Ryzaa "Well... what did you expect?" replied Flaw.

Great job Everyone! I knew you could do it Sis.
Ryzaa was still on the ground in a heap, when he turned around, "Demi! Look at Rose!" Rose was beginning to look faint, but as Demi looked, Mustakrakis fell dead on his face.
Demi ran to Rose, "Are you okay Sis?" "I've been better" she replied with a weak smile, before collapsing in her brother's arms. "Sis!" shouted Demi with a very worried look on his face. "We must quickly find a place to rest." said Demi weakly.

**comment**
Thanks to Ry for adding a few parts
Anytime ;P
**end comment**
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489298

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:57 am

***Comment***
Nice one Demi, thanks for fixing up the little mistakes (didn't read hard enough)
It's ether Rage or Kao next.
***End***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:41 am

Yay its over
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 4 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387731

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:47 pm

over pfft!!
***comment***
@rage: id love to attack both groups XD ( cause of my un-controllable body :P)
***endcomment***
here i go!

~Kaotic~
Kaotic watched this whole battle upon a rock-face. "They work well as a team, nearly as good as me individually." Kaotic laughed at his own little joke.

Once I get them consumed by power, they will threat to kill each other in order of thirst of power.

...What am I saying, what am I doing?? This is not my place to kill such innocent people.

Not your place, but let me remind you, you are not in control of your body anymore.

Fool! When i get over this... this CURSE!

You'll what? Collapse in a heap of mental exhaustion, besides, when will you escape this mental death... enough talk, we will see how this party does against me!

Kaotic felt himself jump off the rock-face and glide after the small hope of warriors.

~The small party~
Demi, carrying his exhausted sister, was desperate to find some sort of shelter. He looked down at his still unconscious sister, tears welled up in his eyes. I'm sorry i pushed you so far Rose, its all my fault "Uh guys I need to rest now." Demi said trying to hide his tears from the others.

"Um, but where in open space, wasn't the whole idea to find a shelter?"

"Rose needs rest and..." "But thats the whole point we are trying to find shelter." Ryzaa butted in.

Demi now crying with anger yelled at the 6 year old "MY SISTER MAY NOT LIVE BECAUSE OF ME! SHE NEEDS REST URGENTLY, SO JUST SHUTUP AND JUST REST!"

Ryzaa was now upset and started whimpering in a corner, while Demi laid Rose down.

Flaw inspected rose over "She needs more power."
"Eh?" Demi mumbled.

"A healer like her needs power to survive, unless someone heals her, she needs some sort of power," and with saying that he left and started comforting ryzaa.

"WHERE THE HELL CAN WE FIND POWER!!!!"

~Kaotic~
We strike nowI
'NO! I must...fig.ht back aghhh!' The soul inside Kaotic was emitting a sonic sound that tortured Kaotic's sensitive elven ears
I think you dont have a choice.

~To be continued~

***comment***
i want someone else to type this war
i have a little twist to do in it :P
have fun ( i want ryza to use an un-discovered power )
and rose to be revived
***endcomment***

~Insane Artist~
Ah, Kao, you kinda just undid all of my fixing...
Np, I'm fixing it. Just how about no more editing Grammar, pronunciation etc.
I merged your end ambush with my plot seeing as both were posted around the same time.

~Classed~
All Grammer fixed ^_^
I missed some =P

Last edited by kaotic on Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:59 pm

***Comment***
I guess it's my turn now until rage gets back on.
I'll make it short and sweet and leave the boss fight with Kao to Rage.
Also, I'd like to see what you do with what I've given you.
***End***

~The Void~
As Flaw tilted his head over his shoulder at Demi and smirked. "You know... I think I know how to get some..." He mumbled.
Demi overheard and ran up to Flaw. "Where!?! How!?!" He stuttered. Flaw gave a small sign,
"I'm not 100% sure this will work, but it's worth a try." He walked over to the three deceased Demonic guards that once guarded him from freedom. He bit his fingers, so that they bled, and make a Pattern on their foreheads. It sat still for a bit, then glowed a florissant white as their bodies started to morph. They became smaller, yet pretty tall, around 7-8 feet high. But bit by bit, they started to look like a Demonic Flaw. Demi opened his eyes in amazement. "I thought you could only make clones?" Flaw smirked and replied with a "Well, you know what they say: You pick up more than a few friends in Jail..." Demi stared uncomfortably at Flaw, not sure wether to trust him.
Flaw notice his concern, "Don't worry, there are no bad side effects of this. These guards had power, which slowly drains away as they die. BUT if they are brought back to life, some of that power remains and slowly regains. Which we channel into Rose..." Demi stood dumbstruck. "How did you think of all this so quickly?" Flaw had a smug look on his face, "The same way I get most of my jokes, on the spot." One of the demonic Flaws walked over to Rose and started to channel some power through her, a blue glow falling from D-Flaw to rose. Demi asked, "Why are you not using the other 2?" Flaw, looking more serious, point to a traveler running towards them. "Because of him."

~This part is Kao's, just putting it here because of a fix, this part of the story is origionaly Kaotic's.~

A innocent looking traveller and jumped down to a ledge in-front of the now separated party, "Hello good friends, what brings you to this hell-wretched place?"

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" Flaw said, standing in front of Demi and Rose "I couldn't help seeing your friend was injured, may I see whats wrong?" "No!" Flaw said, "Wait!" Demi said from behind Flaw, "If you can help, please."

Flaw was shocked with this "Demi are you sure?" Kaotic walked past Flaw and kneeled down beside Rose as the Demonic Flaw moved so the man could reach her. "She is immensely power drained... Do you know how dangerous this condition is? She needs power, fast!" "We're working on that, but can you heal her?" Demi asked looking faintly pale.

"I know our encampment has a small amount of medical gear and some not so experienced healers, they can try to save your friend..." "...Sister." Demi cut in.

"ITS A TRAP!" Ryzaa blurted out, he had been watching the whole time. "Cant you see this enemy demon in front of you!?!"

"Uhh, what demon Ry?" Flaw asked.

"Is your friend suffering a condition as well?"

At that Ryzaa knocked an arrow of light and shot it at the traveler Kaotic.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOIND RY!!!" Demi now furious.
Kaotic went flying about 4 feet backwards with the arrow neatly embedded in his rough skin "AGHHHHHH!!!" Kaotic yelled as the transformation wore off, and he went back to his demon hunter form with his wings more wretched then ever.

"How did you know he was demon?" Flaw asked not caring about this threat 4 feet away from him.

"Children of the light see such things," he said with a small smirk. (^_^)

Kaotic rose to his feet still dazzled by the attack. By now demi had readied himself with his weapon and lashed out at Kaotic, but Kaotic dodged this attack simply, and pulled out his twin duel blades which were now glowing slightly green, and hit Demi with a full blast sword-swipe. Demi went flying into a rock wall. The impact was so strong he was stuck inside the rock. A new battle outraged.

~Lore~
Flaw still slumped up against the tree, Rage and Vamp met in the tent.
"What do you seggest we do until the rest come out of the void?" Rage asked curiously. Vamp sighed and let out a shrug. "I guess we clean up the place," looking at Flaw, he added, "by we, I guess you and me." Rage sighed, "I wonder how long this is going to last." As Rage stood up, Vamp quickly called, "Hey Rage, may I ask you something?" Rage turned, "Sure."
Vamp signaled him in closer. "How exactly did you meet Flaw, and what did he do thats so bad you don't trust him?" Rage sighed and threw his head back. Then questioned, "I thought you didn't trust him either?" "Yeah, but that's mission wise, I don't know what really happened." Rage sighed...

***Comment***
I merged our plots together Kao, mainly based on mine but with your ambush, I had to edit so it made sense, but here you go.
More spelling/grammer checking done and dusted ^_^
***End***

Last edited by Flaw of Insanity on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:00 pm

@ flaw opps sorry i edited it

~Insane Artist~
Np, also with moving your ambush, we decide to merge ours together.

@flaw again: thx it worked out well ^_^
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next