[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PK's adventure.

+6
Kaotic
Rage
DemidragonX
Wakai
Ryzaa
pk494
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

PK's adventure. - Page 5 Empty Re: PK's adventure.

Post by pk494 Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:30 am

(Well...sorry to interrupt. You guys are doing an amazing job on your part...so I'm going to catch up on my part...resuming at the exact moment PK touched down. Oh, and for now...Pk=Pk494 and PK=The original PK)

Pk rushed PK and shoved him into an alternate dimension.

"You caught me off guard... is this the Void I was informed of?"

"No...this is something else. Something I myself understand poorly..."

PK raised his hand and shot a bolt of pure darkness at his enemy. When the dust settled, however, all he saw was a wall of light.

"Nice trick."

"And you as well."

So...I underestimated him...he has learned of my darkness powers, and reversed them to prevent his own corruption.

At this moment, PK grew demonic black wings, and Pk sprouted the pure white wings of an angel. They flew into the sky to fight, each blow countered perfectly by its target. The battle raged on for hours, neither of the combatants knowing the true extent of the damage they were doing to universe with each blow...

~Small cabin in an unexplored forest~

"Brother Zsaruk... do you feel that? 'Tis as if the world itself were weeping' with sorrow..."

"Yeah, brother Mazokai, I feel it...Something tells me that ol' brother Pharahein may be at it again."

"We should be stopping him then...but its always such a pain..."

"We should of just destroyed his Core when we had the chance...Oh well. Now is no time for regrets. Time to don our gear and take care of this yet again."

"Don't suppose we could finish our lunch first, could we?"

"Why the hell would we skip lunch? I'm hungry now, and i have no intention of doing this on an empty stomach."

"Ah, thats what I like to hear! And now we feast!"

(K...Mazokai and Zsaruk + Pk and PK = off limits. This will end soon, I promise.)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5856

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:23 am

***comment***
i would like someone more
descriptive than me to write
the war between kaotic
and the party. Ty
***end***
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 5 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36595

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 am

***Comment***
Just a quick note for different areas of the story. I'm using this post to outline what we've done so far and what the current plot points are.

The Current Plots are:

The Void's Timeline is going at an accelerated pace compared to the rest of the world. That little "battle" that just happened hasn't even covered a second in Lore's normal time. In other words, a lot of the story is going to focus in the Void for now, because the world outside is barely feeling the effects. That being said, the time continuum is constantly shifting in the Void, so there's a bit of leeway in how the story can progress, including the actions from those still outside (specifically Flaw and Vamp).

Ragegamer and The Regulars are at the camp still, plotting their next move to retaliate against the The Reaper. For now, they are being left out of the story until the Void Saga is completed. However, I'm not opposed to seeing them somehow end up in the Void, if for just the hell of it, lol.

The Reaper, Kaotic, and the small group of heroes are going to end up fighting at one point. Kaotic's allegiance can go either way, because he is considered neutral at this point. This is because he is seeking his own path, trying to accomplish his own goals. Yeah... have fun trying to sway him to either side.

PK, and all associate PKs for that matter, are "property" of PK 494. Until they are cleared by him to be messed with, Let's just leave 'em alone.
*However, I encourage you, Pk494, to finally let us have some control, or at least finish what you started. Yet, I'm not going to put my foot down for now, because I know it's important to you*

There are a couple of locations in the story currently. They are:

The Regular's Encampment
Hell, home of The Reaper
The Ruins of Aryza
The Battlefield near the Ocean (first battle, remember?)
The Eye in the Sky
The Northern Glacier
The Nexus
Dragonspine Mountains, stretching across the continent
The Fallen Forest (where we met Flaw, is on the edge of the mountains)
The Desert of Senubia (I will cover this soon)
*Note* List may change, be it subtractions or additions. Also, there are no towns and cities, due to the large scale battle in the beginning.

Anyways, I'll post after the next post, as to avoid double posting. It doesn't matter if its just a comment, just as long as someone posts.
***EndComment***

Last edited by ragegamer on Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220245

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:11 pm

***comment***
kaotic's path

ragegamer wrote:. Kaotic's allegiance can go either way, because he is considered neutral at this point. This is because he is seeking his own path, trying to accomplish his own goals. Yeah... have fun trying to sway him to either side.

ok this'll be fun. i would like to see the best tries. Btw, which ever side i go onto could change the whole story, or even the winning side.
(you guys can try get y allegiance but please do not post a reply saying which side i am on, i want to choose myself Exclamation )
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:47 am

***Comment***
Nice idea Rage, I know you've been talking about for some time now.
Probably to go with the characters you should add what their position in the story is.
I.E:
Vamp - Head of the Regulars
Ryzaa - 6 year old child of light
Flaw of Insanity - That annoying hunter guy with bad jokes
etc.
I wonder if anyone has got the other to references...
***End***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 5 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228010

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 am

Pk sat recovering from the battle. He thought back to when that random stroke of luck came along and saved him from being destroyed...

"YOU DIE NOW Pk! BOOSH!"

"Oh, my, brother... we thought it was safe to let you return to the world, but you still haven't learned your place."

"Pharahein, when we let you join the brotherhood of the Kalfaran, we thought you would be true to the code."

"Wha- Pharahein? That...that name! Pharahein Kalfaran...HAH! The brotherhood is weak, and I am strong. I have no need for the name you bestowed upon me, Zsaruk."

"Sigh...I had hoped we could avoid this...Mazokai, would you mind?"

"Right...forgive me, brother Pharahein."

"That was when Mazokai stuck his fist into P- er, Pharahein... that sphere he removed...was it...the Core? That would explain why I never found its location...AH! I'm so confused...the wings disappeared, but I still have the Light power, and my speed and strength...but now my hair is yellow...still can't figure that one out...man......"

~The Citadel of Elsewhere~

"Sorry, Pharahein. We need to stay here and keep guard over you. You will never be allowed to leave your Core. Perhaps that replica of yourself will someday lead the life you lost..."

Mazokai walked out of the room they had built to store Deviants like PK. He made his way to the command bridge of the Citadel where Zsaruk awaited his return. He looked out at the stars through the view ports on his way.

"Its hard to believe that even the Brotherhood could build a fortress in the stars...And yet, here we are, standing on the creation of thousands of men who dedicated their lives to building this fortress..."

"Indeed. Now we are down to 14...what has happened to the Brotherhood of the Kalfaran?"

"We have indeed fallen far from our former position of power and fortune...As the centuries passed, we grew week to temptation. At least, thats what an outsider would say. We know that it was more like we grew week to boredom."

"Its been 643 years since Pharahein joined us on this bridge...and not a soul has joined us since. And 439 years ago, during the Clemanstol Rebellion, we lost 90% of our forces. Since then, many have died from old age and lack of reason to live. Mazokai, I knew every one of those men. You know this. You also know that I am one of the original Kalfaran, and that it was Beomas, Drenolith, and I who wrote the original pact, and who gave the original blood to the cause. You, on the other hand, are relatively new, having only live 1432 years. You do not know how we intended to uphold the pact, do you?"

"The pact clearly states, 'The Brotherhood of the Kalfaran shall rid the world of its evil, and create a place where all things can coexist.' Wasn't your intention to destroy all evil?"

"Mazokai...the Soul of the World is tainted. We must destroy EVERYTHING. Come with me."

Mazokai followed Zsaruk into the heart of the Citadel, a place off limits to him until now. There stood a machine that occupied the center of the Citadel...It was so large, it could crush even the greatest and oldest of dragons were it to fall on one.

Wow...who would've guessed that there was such a large machine here in the center...this is amazing...

"What...what is it?

"It is the Ragnarök Spark. This is the sword that will stab the Soul of the World...With this, the gods will perish in a fiery blaze, along with everything else."

"You...you can't be serious!"

"Think back Mazokai, to the day we found you. What was your life like back then?"

"I'll admit, the Brotherhood gave me a reason, a purpose, but this..."

"Was that life fair? No! Because the Gods failed to do their job! We intend to create a world where there is no need for the Gods."

"You're... you're mad! Just wait until I tell the other 10!"

"You disappoint me, Mazokai...I suppose I could have you join Pharahein...but..no, the best way for you to understand is to walk the world. You will join the one called Pk494 in his quest, and you will see. You will see that the Gods have failed their sacred duty to uphold peace and justice."

At that moment a bright flash engulfed Mazokai, and when it cleared, Zsaruk was left alone with his madness.

~Lore~

"Sigh...BOREDOM! Right...so I know that I'm on Lore...and thats it. Man, there aren't even any towns to stop in anymore... Well, I suppose I should try and find some kind of civilization."

With those words muttered to himself, Pk began to set off on his search for humanity. However, he could not sense much life force remaining on Lore, no more than enough for a dozen people, and each source was spread out over hundreds of miles. Even with his immense power, Pk could not go forever without two things: food and human company. Both continued to manage to elude his grasp.

"Sigh...might as well start walking."

Suddenly, there was a bright flash, and all of a sudden, there was a man standing before him.

"You...you're that...Mazokai, right?"

"Ye...Yes. I have been sent here...to aid you...So...what is it you're doing?"

Uninformed company is better than nothing I suppose...I wonder if he has any food?

(Comment:
ragegamer wrote:
PK, and all associate PKs for that matter, are "property" of PK 494. Until they are cleared by him to be messed with, Let's just leave 'em alone.
*However, I encourage you, Pk494, to finally let us have some control, or at least finish what you started. Yet, I'm not going to put my foot down for now, because I know it's important to you*

NO! I'LL NEVER DO I IT! Well, I'm out of material for PK, and Pk is now free to use. Do with him as you wish. Be warned, however, you may kill him off, but i will consider that you giving me approval to kill off the character of the killer-offer. and if you aren't a char yet, ill introduce you and kill you off. Jk :P Anyways, I look forward to how you work Pk into the regulars story. Keep in mind, his only powers now are the Light, his uber-human strength and speed, and his yellow hair. Wait...thats not a power...never mind, you know what i mean. :D

Also, i refuse to post until someone else adds to the story. And um...sorry about all the random words and names. they will have meanings...eventually.

The Citadel of Elsewhere: A giant space station, capable of housing 20,000 soldiers and their gear and mounts. Also capable of instantly transporting objects and persons to and from any spot desired.)

Last edited by pk494 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:45 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : botched the quote and strike out. Added on to the Mazokai and Zsaruk story)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:32 am

you guys need to post more im going crazy :/
Lucy
Lucy
Bunny Barber

Number of posts : 147
User Points : 6121

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:37 am

(Sits down to read the newest post. PK's adventure. - Page 5 908799

O_O ...3 and a half weeks...and no new story. Is anyone involved in this besides me?

Also, after playing Mass Effect, I feel there is a misunderstanding I must clear up before it starts. The Citadel of Elsewhere is a setting entirely of my own design. It has nothing to do with the Citadel in Mass Effect. The Ragnarök Spark is a phenomenon that has yet to be truly introduced, but I came up with that too. Anyways, the Citadel of Elsewhere is sort of a castle in space...only bigger. And it has lots of lasers. And it can teleport people.)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:45 pm

wow, i will post if someone else does the war between me and the party, if it takes to long, i will do it (if nescersary)

~Insane Artist~
Only if you have to, I'll cook up something tomorrow, possibly have it posted during the con if rage doesn't post. He'll be on XBL so I can talk him into it.
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:57 am

***Comment***
Heres the next little snippet, I'm guessing my and PK are going to be in control of the two stories here for a bit (In the void and whatever PK is doing) but Its open to all that are on the approved list for Advanced Roleplay.
***End Comment***

As the group pondered on their next move against the demonic creature in front of them, they resorted to whispering the best they could, so they can keep quiet about their attack strategy. "So, what do you have in mind?" Demi asked the battle-ready group. "How long do you think 'til rose is better?" Ryzaa pondered looking at both his teammates cautiously. Flaw looked at his demonic like counterparts and let out a deep sigh. "Not long enough, she still has a bit to go, so we have to wait until the clones have done their work, so we have to do ours." Demi let out a small sigh. "Best estimate?" Flaw took a bit to calculate, "About 20 minutes at the most, but with the amount of energy coming of of this thing, we get him, we could have it in about 5." The group stood ready, all eyes on the demon, who was still recovering from the last blow. Almost unexpectedly, it charged, races towards the group, ready to kill or be killed. Ryzaa and Demi jumped out of the way leaving Flaw standing in front of the beast. He smirked for a bit as Kaotic came closer and closer, and said, "As my fighting instructor once said..." Kaotic was bout two meters away, about to swing at Flaw...

...As Flaw ducked and swung his foot underneath the demon, tripping him and surprising him at the same time.

Flaw back off to the rest of the group. "There, I bided us some time, now what?"
Demi called the group to a huddle in order to swap ideas. "I say we stall him until Rose can do her magic blast again!" Ry thought up and suggested to the small group, Flaw shook his head, watching for the demon trying to regain his balance. "Wouldn't work, for her to use it again after being knocked out for so long could put her in a near-death situation, possibly even..." "DON'T SAY IT!!!" Demi interrupted, not wanting to hear the rest. "Fine......what DO we do?" Flaw questioned Demi, having removed their best idea. Demi sighed, "I have some idea..."

***Comment***
As a backup, I'm working on the next piece now.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:05 pm

~the party~
Kaotic's face lay buried in the ground, he had no real strength due to the possessing soul that, well possessed him. He moaned as he was forced to get to his feet, pain swelled up his left leg, a knife was wedged in there, drooping purple blood down his leg onto the ground, where a big blob of purple blood lay.

Anger bubbled up inside him, the same type of anger that he felt when he became possessed. But this time he didn't charge at the small party, he flew over the top if them. Kaotic flew until his wings grew wretched of air pressure, still flying he spotted a mysterious dark floating object, and flew towards it. As he landed onto the object, its ground felt firm, yet smooth like marble, but more cushion-ny, he dropped to ground exaughisted, and fatigued from the flight. Kaotic checked his wound on his left leg, it was a deep gash, about 12cm deep, and behind the dark purple seeping blood, was a piece of a flint of steel tucked neatly behind some flesh. Kaotic winced as he yanked it out of his leg, suddenly, something occurred to him, he had full control of his body, no voices, no possession over his body, he was free of the curse!!

~the small party (ryzaa's side)~
"The demon is gone" chirped a happy little ryzaa ,
"Flaw, does this mean rose will heal properly"? asked demi, he had a tinge of fear in his voice.
"yes, she should be fine" replied flaw,
"Should??" demi mumbled under his breath.

There was a silence among the group, not a happy silence, but not a sad silence either, it was a silence of thought of the previous events, rose's exhaustion, a shapeshifting demon, and a young child who can see real identities.

It was ry who broke the silence, explaining that he felt a weird sensation, a feeling that rose the hair on the back of his head, he turned around, sensing the disturbance was behind him, when he turned around and stood still in awe.
As flaw noticed the child turned around, he turned around, "YOU!!!" Flaw shouted! Now the whole party turned there heads to see the distraction, they also gaped in awe, only demi, who managed to grab his weapon, had managed to make the small party come back into action, they all grabbed there weapons, ry's bow and flaw's knives were picked up, they all faced there foe
"why now?" demi whimpered .

*comment***
have fun
*endcomment*

Last edited by kaotic on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:13 am

~The Void~

Pk looked onto the group who of adventurers who had all drawn their weapons and looked VERY ready to kill him.

"Er....um, did I do something wrong? Do I even know any of you?"

"Pk...if this is how all humans are going to react to your presence, I may have to find a new traveling companion."

"You know what you did! You absorbed the souls of all of Lore!"

"What? No! That was the Reaper! Not me!"

"And we should believe this because?"

An ominous pulse went through the area, putting everyone back on guard...

"I suggest you believe him. I guarantee you, he is not the Reaper. I AM."

"This...this is bad..."

"Maz...that's the dumbest thing you've said since I met you."

Pk raised his hand, and around it appeared five cylinders made of light. Behind the Reaper appeared a large wall, also made of light. The five cylinders rushed at the Reaper, impaling his arms, his legs, and chest.

"Why did you make me do that again, you idiotic reaper?"

"You...You...You...YOU THINK YOU'VE WON? DON'T MAKE SUCH IDIOTIC JOKES, YOU DAMN MORTAL!"

Pk focused the light into a pair of katanas, each in one hand. The Reaper broke the cylinders that contained him, and focused the darkness into a scythe. The Reaper spread his wings and flew into the sky, and Pk's angelic wings reappeared and he flew after the reaper.

The two of them fought fiercely for 10 minutes. With each collision of darkness and light, a large burst of energy went out in a sphere around the two, and whenever either of them bled, either pure light or darkness came out instead of blood.

I can't keep this going on forever! If I don't beat the reaper soon, then I'll run out of energy and die...eh, this is not good!

Seemingly from nowhere, an bolt of energy flew from the ground and clipped the reapers right arm, and the whole arm evaporated into darkness from the wound down.

"ARG! DAMN MORTALS! WHO DARES TO INTERFERE WITH MY AFFAIRS!"

It was none other Ryzaa. He stood, with his hands still trembling with fear.

"You! Young one! I'll keep the Reaper here, and you can keep shooting!"

"Ri-Right! Of course!"

The Reaper dived straight for Ryzaa, and Pk flew into his path preventing him from getting there. Another arrow came and clipped the Reaper's leg, which evaporated just as his arm had. It continued for several minutes, with the reaper diving in and Pk pushing him back. Ryzaa fired four more shots, all of which missed by millimeters.

Maybe I can try that out...Allthough, it could probably kill me if mess up...Then again, if it DOES succed, I'll be dead anyways.

Pk slashed through his left palm and focused the light that bled out at the Reaper, landing it right over his heart. The light foccused itself into a chain, and Pk flew in circles around the Reaper until they were both bound together and could not move even a finger.

"RYZAA! FIRE THE ARROW! Take us both out, and do it now!"

"DAMN YOU, YOU FILTHY MORTAL! I'LL KILL YOU IF WE SURVIVE THIS!"

"Hehe...too bad we won't."

Ryzaa shot the arrow straigt through Pk and into the Reaper. The chains dissappeared and Pk and the Reaper sepperated and fell into opposite directions. Pk was surrounded by light and fell even slower than a feather. The Reaper, on the other hand, was not so lucky. Darkness poured out of his mouth, eyes, nose, ears, and the holes from the wounds in his limbs.

"YOU WILL ALL PAY DEARLY!"

(Comment: Well, that wraps up the Reaper. So, what will the others do now that a man who can wield light as a weapon has shown up?)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:44 am

***Comment***
I'm on it, I'll start writing up something now, I'm going to quicken the pace a bit in the void, as well as do some stuff on the outside world (leaving Rage's story to him, but concerning some issues with age (I found a solution) (Yes I know I put brackets in Brackets).
***End***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:33 am

(Right. This a "joint effort" between me and flaw. Although, in all honestly, he did most of the work. I just made it make a little bit more sense.)

~The Void~

"Would anyone here like to explain what just happened?" Flaw said with a all too calm tone in his voice.

Pk just turned and said, "Its not really important now, what IS important is why are you guys in the Void in the first place?"

A silence halted the movement of the group, a few seconds later Flaw sighed.

"Fine, I'll explain..."

As
Flaw explained to Pk how Ryzaa needed training, and Demi needed healing
which rose was to provide. Also whilst getting here it turns out Flaw
was trapped in the void and escaped to join the group. Pk sat in wonder.

"Well that explains it, how'd you like me to heal Rose?"

Demi's eyes widened.

"YOU CAN DO THAT!!!"

His words seemed to echo through most of the void, as endless as the placed seems.

•••••••••••

With
Rose mostly healed and awake, the group thought it would be best to
start Ry's training. Whilst Demi trained Ry in swordplay, Pk approached
Flaw, who was scouting the area.

"Can I ask you something?"

Pk sounded almost afraid to ask. Flaw got a smug look on his face.

"You already did."

Pk rolled his eyes and asked anyway.

"If you have been in the void for as long as you have KINDA been with the group in Lore, why are you not an old man already?"

Flaw,
looking more serious (which is very rare) almost made his explanation
sound like one of Vamps slightly simplified time/space lessons.

"Well,
because the Void is a mana-made universe and lore is all natural, plus
older, my clone is doing the aging using Lore time, seeing as this
universe doesn't have the power of Lore, so whoever is in Lore, does
the aging for both of us."

Pk, in amazement that such a lot of
knowledge came from someone like Flaw (having heard stories of the loud
mouthed hunter from Demi).

"So, if you were to make a clone of someone else right now...COULD you make someone else's clone age for them?"

Flaw gave him a smirk.

"You wanna try it?"

~Lore~

As
(clone) Flaw rested against his tree, his face was lift with a smile,
as he called one of his scouts over and explained something to him.
Rage and Vamp, waiting in the tent, saw this and watched as one of
Flaw's men turned into a exact replica of Rose. Rage rushed and started
shouting at Flaw.

"What the heck are you doing?!?"

Flaw, using his calm voice, replied very simply.

"I'm giving you some inside help, you wana know when to open the portal back right?"

Rage, rethinking his question, started walking back to the tent.

"Ah, okay then, just......keep...sleeping or whatever."

~The Void~

Rose, still unsure why we need a clone of her in Lore, questioned Flaw about whats happening.

"Well,
if I were to say I was in the void already, it would make me lose more
trust with Rage and Vamp, and I have already lost a lot as it is. But
the main reason is because we don't want anyone dying of old age. Which
won't be a problem for Demi and Ry."

Demi raised his eyebrows.

"Wow, you're on fire tonight Flaw, how'd you get so.....well.......not, stupid?"
Flaw shrugged.

"I guess I can be serious whilst in a supernatural universe where we can be attacked at any point in time..."

"Isn't it kinda like that in Lore?" Ryzaa asked.

"Well...." Flaw began, then quickly said, "I think its time you trained..."

Ryzaa slowly walked towards the makeshift training grounds.

"I think its best we just try make this go as fast as possible."

Last edited by pk494 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to remove something.)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:04 pm

***comment***
yay, its coming together =D!!
but boy, have i got a surprise for
you's!!! i am making the decision,
for kaotic's path, get ready!!
***endcomment****
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:25 am

(Comment:
That's cool. Do it soon, if you can.

IMPORTANT: I would appreciate if we did not introduce any more threats in this thread.

The only threats remaining are 1) Kaotic and 2) Zsaruk with his Citadel of Elsewhere, which I will go into more detail on after the Kaotic issue has been resolved.

Not so important: Once our friend Kaotic has done his work, I will begin the ending of the thread.)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm

(....I would actually like to post before Kao does.. I have been kinda left out with what's been going on around me.. working on it now.. getting ideas.. need some help unless you want me to keep this short?)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453908

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:19 pm

***Comment***
True at that, also we are going to leave the void soon, just to speed things up a bit.
Once we are out of there I have to do something with my character that will help the ending a bit more. I won't go into details but it won't speed up the ending unless it has been seen fit by the creator (PK) or Rage, who has not posted in a long time. Hurry up buddy.
***End***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:46 pm

***comment***

*sigh* ok ry, hurry up xD
@Pk: I wasn't the threat,
the new threat is now just unleashed
Be prepared!! ( i will pm you
the real threat, to see if it agrees with you)

***endcomment***
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Ryzaa met Demi on the training grounds, Flaw followed soon after.
He took out his bow, and laid it on the ground in front of him, he then took of his hat, letting his dark blue hair flop down about his face.
He looked at his Hat, the hat he had worn for so long, it was stained black with troll blood, had multiple holes through the centre and elsewhere, a rip in the brim, it wasn’t the same fluffy pink hat he grown up with, it was battle worn.
Just then Demi stuck his golden masamune right through the top of the hat, “Forget it… It’s gone… and it smelt.” Ryzaa was almost in tears. “So be it” he looked away as a tear ran down his cheek. He got up looked at Flaw who had been standing there with a smirk on his face the whole time, “what are you looking at?” Ryzaa said with a fierce look on his face. “Nothing” was his reply, and he walked away “we going to start, or what?” Ryzaa had got his bow, put an arrow to the string and released before you Flaw had even taken 2 steps, the arrow flew right over flaws head, he could feel it pass over, lodging right in the eyepiece of the dummy in front of him. Demi, who had been leaning on the dummy at the time, was shocked, “could you warn me first before you go do that sort of thing?!” “Sorry” Ryzaa replied with a grin “heh… we know you’re good Ry” Flaw said.

(finally.. xD)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453908

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:25 pm

(So bored...thought I'd inform you a bit about this 'Citadel of Elsewhere' and Zsaruk's plans.)

~Citadel of Elsewhere~

Zsaruk sat in a circular room filled with many dozens of chairs, waiting for the others to arrive. He thought back to the Clemanstol rebellion, when they had lost so many lives.

~Citadel of Elsewhere, 439 years ago~
"Pharahein is too irresponsible! He cannot be trusted with this mission!"

"Stay your tongue, Clemanstol. He is the only one I will trust with the eradication of the deserters."

Zsaruk ended the transmission, and Clemanstol was left alone in his chambers.

"Why not send me instead? Why do you always choose him over me? What did I do to deserve this!"

He walked down to the communications room, where many of the Brothers had gathered to try and contact Zsaruk and apply for the mission to eradicate the deserters.

"Don't waste your time! He has already sent Pharahein..."

"What? But Clemanstol, does he not realize that Pharahein knew about the deserters? He had his chance!"

"Zsaruk doesn't care about that...I think that Zsaruk is growing week minded. He needs to be replaced!"

"Master Zsaruk does what he believes is best for the Brotherhood..."

"You only side with him because you're his other pet, Mazokai! We have to do something or the Brotherhood will be torn apart..."

~3 Days Later~
Zsaruk entered the bridge of the Citadel, expecting Mazokai, Pharahein, and Clemanstol to be awaiting him. Instead, he found Clemanstol and dozens of others.

"What are all of you doing? Most of you should be on patrol, correct?"

"We are patrolling. And we just gained sight of the enemy."

"Oh? Is that so?"

Clemanstol saw Zsaruk's index finger twitch, and half of the assembled rebels scattered into dust.

"What? How...how could he be this powerful?"

Clemanstol rushed in to attack, but he was easily blocked by the much more powerful Zsaruk. Seemingly out of nowhere, all the other rebels burst into flames.

"Clemanstol. You do not need to fight me. We can be brothers once more."

"And if I refuse?"

Zsaruk drew his dagger and thrust it into Clemanstol's heart. Clemanstol, bleeding profusely, ran away into the control chamber for the life support.

"Damn him...I will take as many as possible with me!"

Clemanstol activated the purge function for all the hibernating brothers, killing them instantly. Then his eyes went white, and he slumped to the floor, dead.

~Citadel of Elsewhere, Present Day~

Zsaruk let out a long sigh, thinking about how promising Clemanstol had been in the beginning. He had thought that he could even use Clemanstol to activate the Ragnarök Function.

"Salutations, brother Zsaruk. How goes life? Did you not always have that Mazokai fellow with you in the past?"

"He does not desire Ragnarök."

"I see."

All 12 of the remaining brothers took their seats in the conference room.

"Then it is only a matter of time before the weapon is ready to fire, correct?"

"15 years, 143 days, 54 minutes, 14 seconds. 13, 12, 11, 10..."

"We get it. So, what do we do for the next 15 years?"

"We prepare for the destruction of the 'Gods.'"

"This has always disturbed me...these 'Gods' of which you always speak...What are they, Zsaruk?"

"In my time, the stars were our 'Gods.' I felt that they were unfair, so me and a few others decided to destroy them. Then we built the Citadel. I know now that the stars are not 'Gods' as we had thought, but that wont stop me from destroying them. For our concerns, they are the next best thing."

(HURRY UP AND POST KAO!)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:37 am

~The floating rock~
Kaotic managed a long, slow sigh. He now wondered what to do, what had he really come down for? Demon. But this time he must be more careful, because he knew, it was a possessful demon.
"I must now find him" He thought aloud, his voice was back to its deep croak, he was in a good mood.

~The party~
Demi, was now standing a few feet away from the dummy, and was watching Ry with interest. Flaw however, still had a smirk on his face, and Ry couldn't help seeing it.
"Are you still smirking about my hat?" his voice wasn't calm, it was irritated,
"No" was all Ry got for an answer.

On the other side of the camp, Pk was sitting next Rose, having a little chat, to get to know each other. Flaw went to join the chat, he walked towards Rose and Pk, Rose struck a nervous glance towards Flaw, and said "Thank you again" and she walked off.
"Whats with her?" Flaw asked, but Pk didn't answer, Pk was staring at Ry, his eyes were glazed over
"Pk?!?" Flaw whined "Pk?!?!", then the most obscure thing happened, Flaw was looking at Pk's eyes, when he saw, like a wave of invisible force fly out to Ry's direction, he could barely see it, but he was sure it ment one thing, To possess Ry.
"RY.. LOOK OUT"
"huh?" Ry said as he turned around confused, his arrow went hang-wire and nearly struck Demi again
"Geez kid, watch where you are shooting" , this was meant as an insult, but as he was halfway through, it was fear that covered his voice.
Ry was on the ground, shaking violently, Pk suddenly back to normal, jumped to action and was fetching Rose. The real battle had just begun.

(there you go, decided another person might like to do a big battle scene ^_^)
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:28 pm

***Comment***
Eh, so as I'm guessing, I'm doing the battle between possessed Ry and the rest of the group, I'm writing this on short notice, but anything to get the story moving again.
***End***

~The Void~
The grouped formed together to fight an old friend. Scratch that, he was still their friend, he just wasn't. Whatever had come over Ry had jumped, once from Pk then to Ry. Whatever they were facing, it would be hard to find.

Ryzaa stood up almost immediately after his seizure like state, his eyes, a unnatural look, with a wicked smile upon his face. The group needed a plan, fast.

~Lore~
Vamp and Rage still sat in the tent, as Rose explained the happenings so far. Also a small brief on what was happening at that point in time. Rage turned his attention to Vamp, "Should we pull them out?" Vamp shook his head, "By now many a time has passed, Rose is here to brief us on almost the past, as the time difference is not right." Rage was not happy they could not do anything, but what could they do?

~The Void~
Flaw was trained to think on his feet. As a young boy he had learned that nothing ever goes to plan and decisions should be made quickly, but wisely. He was also told to practice this in his jokes and comebacks. He had a lot of time to do that while in the void. But not enough time to prepare him for this.

"So what do we do?" Demi asked the group, not sure to attack and possibly damage Ry in the process, or to somehow contain him so he may do no harm and whatever has came over him could pass. Everyone was clueless, no-one could expect help from the outside because time was so delayed, it may have been a few seconds before Rose's clone had appeared in Lore, so help is probably not coming. "Rose, would you happen to have a exorcist spell on you?" Pk wondered, not expecting anything, but just as a guess. Rose shook her head, another idea into a shadowy grave. Even Flaw was dumbstruck, but in this 15 seconds of attempted planning, Ry had fully recovered and was charging the group. It seemed that his charging gave Flaw a idea, however the idea was non-related to charging. "How do you think we can make this thing get out of Ry and into someone else?" He questioned, everybody thought of this and was not sure where this was going. "Are you volunteering Flaw?" Demi said with a serious tone in his voice, as if he would probably throw Flaw out in front of Ry. As the group dodged, Ry jumped towards Pk and Rose, who had dodged left. "All I am saying is what if we got this thing caught in something it could not get out of?" Demi understood now, but there nothing else to risk, only his group remained. But something tickled him, he wasn't sure if it was a idea or something brushing against his leg. He looked down and there was the answer. Several small insects were crawling over his feet, looking for scraps of food to devour in their claw like mouths. It would be almost impossible to do, but it might work. Demi thought of how to do it, but Flaw beat him to it, he must have seen the insects beforehand, because he scraped one up and ran towards Ry, sword in hand. Ry was about to strike when Flaw jumped in front, He instantly remembered the look on Pk's face when it had jumped from him, it was the same look on Ry's face at that point. At that moment Flaw scattered the bugs in front of his eyes. Ry's normal look returned, and one of the bugs seemed to be more annoyed than the rest. Flaw covered it with a bowl and impounded it, so nothing could escape its airtight grasp. It was over, yet another victory for the Regulars.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Tue May 26, 2009 10:43 am

...You probably don't want to hear this...
I have completely forgotten where I was going with this entire thread. All that is left is a vague outline of the ending, which I will post in a spoiler. I sincerely request that any available moderator delete this thread after any who are interested get a chance to read the spoiler. Thank you.

Spoiler:
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5