[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PK's adventure.

+6
Kaotic
Rage
DemidragonX
Wakai
Ryzaa
pk494
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PK's adventure. - Page 2 Empty Re: PK's adventure.

Post by V Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 am

*Comment*
Demi said it's alright, it goes right with his.
V
V
agina

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237738

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:44 am

The Golden Warrior, Demi and Pk The Reaper continued thier battle. Pk and Demi were in the last village known in Lore, and Demi would try anything to stop Pk from destroying all of Lore.

"You're not taking Frostvale, Pk." said Demi firmly as he searched the area for any innocent moglins. "HaHa! Do you think you can stop me, little gold man?", Pk replied.

Pk vanished into the shadows, and left Demi in Frostvale. Demi knew that he could be beaten easily by Pk. Demi walked to the town square and gathered all the villagers.

"Everyone! Pk is deadly, and he can take this village just like he did with all the others." said Demi to the villagers. "We must work together if we are going to stand a chance against Pk."

The moglins and other villagers discussed how they were going to help Demi, and came up with a solution.

"We, the villagers of Frostvale, will grant you to use our Epicasious charm to aid you against Pk."

The mayor of Frostvale walked up to Demi with a large glowing red box. The mayor opened the box, revealing a small pendant which resembled the marking on Demi's blue armor.

Demi picked up the pendant from the box and put it around his neck. "I will treat this pendant as if it were my child." said Demi.

Demi said goodbye to the villagers of Frostvale and continued his journey to find Pk The Reaper. As Demi searched through the remains of what was Lore, a dark Unicorn galloped infront of Demi. "Get on!" exclaimed the Unicorn.

Demi mounted onto the Dark Unicorn, but it turned out to be a trap. The Dark Unicorn's back started to emit a dark fume, and a gate began to open. "Welcome to the Void", chuckled the Dark Unicorn as Demi fell into the Void.

Demi fell endlessly, and landed on a patch of rocks. Demi passed out from the sharp pain from the fall. Hours later, Demi slowly woke up, and heard a very familiar voice. "Teehee, you fell!", said an unknown, familar voice.

"N-Na..", said Demi, as he attempted to regain conciousness. "Demi! How did you get here?" asked Vamp. "Hey Demi, i'm wondering the same thing." said Ryzaa.

"I-I fell..I was on a Unicorn..and it was a trap." mumbled Demi. "I see, there was a rumor of a Unicorn named Charlie..but that couldn't be." said Ryzaa.

"I can't believe I fell for it..i'm just so determined to destroy Pk for good."

"Pk passed through here just minutes ago, we hid from him to avoid any danger." said Nammie.

"Where did he go?" asked Demi. "I must destroy him."

"He went down that road." said Nammie as she pointed at a deserted, mysterious road.

"I'll find him now. Wish me luck." said Demi. The rest of The Regulars wished Demi goodluck on his search for Pk.

Demi began running down the mysterious road, and ran into a fork in the road. "Ugh, where do I go?"

Demi's pendant, given by the Frostvale villagers, glowed a dark red color, and pointed towards the left path. "This really did help.."

Demi used his abilities from the golden apple, and flew down the left path. Demi spotted Pk at the end of the path picking on a little purple moglin.

Demi used his telekinetic ablities and pulled the poor moglin away from Pk. "Leave the little critter alone!"

"Ha! You have come back to challenge me again!?" yelled Pk. "Of course, I'm not stopping until you die."

Demi was ready to battle, and he began to glow blue, red, and gold. Pk swung his scythe towards Demi, and Demi countered. Demi knocked the scythe out of Pk's hands, and forced his glowing hand into Pk's chest. Demi pulled out the darkness within Pk, and crushed it with the power of eternalism.

Pk changed back to his old fist-a-din self, however Pk acted strange. Demi turned his back from Pk, as he breathed heavily from the fight. Pk morphed back into Pk the Reaper, and shot Demi with a bolt of darkness. Demi began to be overwhelmed with darkness, as his glow turned into a murky aura.

"HaHaHa! Anti-Demi is here!" shouted Demi with a deeper voice than usual. Demi ripped off the pendant given from the Frostvale villagers, and crushed it with his hands. "I don't need this plastic necklace!"

~~ ~~
Hopefully Demi turns good again *hint hint*
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489298

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:00 am

As anti-demi gloated over his inevitable appearance, pk used the opportunity to, not steal, but to enter demi's soul. Once inside, pk looked around at all the brightness, and the dark center. pk flew into the heart of the darkness, planning on increasing its power so that it destroyed the light around them. Upon reaching it, however, he discovered that this was one darkness he could never control as he was, for it was just as evil and chaotic as he himself was. So, he moved to destroy the core of demi's soul, thus destroying all that had ever been demi. However, right before the final blow, the darkness moved out and began to fuse with him. The spirits that pk had sent west, south, and east rushed into demi's soul to aid pk in his epic struggle to remain himself. In the remains of the northern lands, the Giver began to scream in agony as pk493 held him down to prevent him from rejoining the Heart of Hell.

Comment on comment. Thats fine vamp. i always get some fun out of making people randomly vanish.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5855

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:16 am

The ancient site of Azyra has been the topic of much speculation in centuries past. Hidden in the remote regions of Lore, ancient tribesmen often performed rituals and sacrifices to their strange and, possibly, none existent gods.

Deep within the chambers of this once great palace stood a door, with marble plates and metallic ore holding together the framework. A tiny lock was still visible on the front, glimmering silently in the damp atmosphere.

What was most curious about the door, however, was that it stood free of any walls and structures. From the looks of it, it had simply been set there as mistake, or perhaps a practical joke.

--

Focusing hard on the arrow, Ryzaa forced his energy into the bow. Sweat dripped from from his brow and his legs began to feel like lead.

But nothing was happening.

"Are you sure this is what I'm supposed to do?", he questioned Rage.

The warrior was holding onto his shoulder, steadying the boy so that Ryzaa had absolute control.

Rage spoke, "You have to believe in your cause. Believe the arrow can penetrate the Void and escape into Lore."

His hands tired and his mind sore, Ryzaa would have given anything to end this quickly. Why he was in this predicament and how the world got so screwed up still swirled around in his head. Everyone's hopes now rested with him; and now that he had to prove himself, he was going to fail!

A tear fell from his face. He hadn't realized that his eyes were watering during this time.

"I'm sorry Demi...", whispered the exhausted boy.

And as if to answer his prayers, the silver arrow began to turn blue. It first started from Ryzaa's fingertips, and quickly spread up the shaft to the sharpened point.

"Now Ryzaa! Fire the arrow at the Keyhole!"

*Twang*

--

From deep within the earth, a mighty tremor ripped across the Dragonspine mountain range. Fissures and Cracks etched across the countryside, converging towards the ruins of Azyra.

The door, that for so many centuries stood as a guard against the edges of the Void, burst from its metal hinges and crashed onto the floor. As the dust settled, the once dormant halls were filled once more with the souls of the living.

--

Demi, trapped in his own conscience, could only watch as the events unfolded before his eyes. Knowing that PK was roaming around in his soul, he knew that only a limited amount of time remained before Anti-Demi and PK would destroy him altogether.

Watching from his eyes, he saw Nammie and the other Regulars watch the fight.

"Teehee, I bet the real Demi is inside, watching all of this.", laughed Nammie, who was forcing her face into grotesque shapes in an attempt to smile.

Rage crouched low in front of Demi's body. "It's so sad that one as powerful as Demi could fall for such a trick."

Demi gasped. The people he thought were his friends began to disappear before his eyes. The trails of dark energy poured into his body, seeping into every pore and crevice the foul substance could find.

"We are coming, master PK", said the evil Nammie, before dissipating.

--

"We have little time, fellow warriors. Fear not the Reaper, for he cannot cast our souls back into the Void. Fear not his Soul Seekers, for our souls have been touched by the Void and cannot be taken no more! If this battle is to be won, we must travel to Frostvale posthaste!"

Rage was walking among his troops, sizing them up and down.

Ryzaa piped up, "How will we get there in time? Time won't be on our side anymore..."

And then it dawned on the boy. Rage had been planning this escape for many years now.

"Magisters, you know what to do. Assemble your spells", commanded the silver haired leader.

Without a word, the wizards and witches of the guild quickly positioned themselves around the group, like they had rehearsed so many times before. Calling upon the mystic energies of the cosmos, and drawing some of the power from the Void, they began to encase the rest of the guild members in a large bubble.

In unison, the magisters shouted, "Now!".

*Bang*

And Azyra was silent once more.

--

PK493 felt the disturbance in the magical force of Lore. Still gripping the spazzing Giver, he probed with his mind into the dark fathoms of the universe to find the source of the power.

Silently, and still holding on to the struggling body, he came to his conclusion.

The Regulars have truly returned.

--

PK the Reaper fought hard with the evil contained in Anti-Demi. The idea that this fool could beat him was absurd, but if he did not act soon, it would become a reality.

Dodging the pulses from the core of Demi's soul, he quickly deducted that the only way to survive was to have Anti-Demi join with him in an unholy union.

Reaching out to the evil, he reasoned and negotiated with the vile creature. Although Anti-Demi tried, he was no match against the power of logic. Conceding defeat, the demonic beast fused with PK the Reaper, giving his successor leeway to escape the body of Demi.

Forcing his way out of Demi's body, he made sure to hack at every part to cause maximum damage. Demi screamed in anguish, never having felt so much pain in his life.

The Reaper materialized once more outside in the world of Lore. Before him, his supposed adversary knelt, with blood and sweat trickling to the ground.

"You never stood a chance, Fool", spoke PK, raising his scythe and cackling his evil laughter.

But what began as a victory joy faded in an instant.

Light burst from a small point in space, directly behind the body of PK. Tempest winds and land terraformed around the site, causing the Reaper to get thrown to the ground.

As the light subsided, Rage stepped between the scattered forms of PK and Demi.

He smirked as he drew his Masamune from his side.

"I hope we're not interrupting."

***Comment***
Read the entire thing before adding. Continuity is important to me.

Also, the members of The Regulars are immune to soul stealing and being cast back into the Void, due to their earlier imprisonment. This will make an interesting battle. Not only that, but anyone is now able to join and put their two cents in! Muahaha :: twisted ::

Another point of interest: The Palace of Azyral is Ryzaa's name scrambled.

And Demi, you crazy person, good job on the use of "Charlie the Unicorn" reference! lol!

Last edited by ragegamer on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220244

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:33 am

Rage sliced Pk with a blow so powerful that hes newly rematerialized body was unable to heal as it had before, and the souls he absorbed began to slowly leak out. It was at this moment that the Giver overpowered Pk493 and flew to The Heart of Hell. Sensing this turn of events, Pk put an evil smile on his face.

"My strength is beginning to fail me, as these souls leak from my body....But was is strength when compared with knowledge? Pk493..he knows what will happen if the Giver reaches me..."

At this moment, Pk summoned all the Souls of Hell to fight the regulars as he flew into the sky. He began to shout, as if he was being possessed.

"If the Giver reaches me, all of the sky will fall. The barrier that protects the Heavans from my wrath will fail, and Heaven will be mine for the taking. If the Giver should reach me, not even I could stop me. When the Giver reaches me, ALL SHALL PERISH! GIVER, COME UNTO MY SOUL!"

As if on cue, the Giver flew into Pk and they formed a pitch black sphere in the daytime sky. After a moment of awed silence, A crack appeared in the sky. Within seconds, the crack spread until the entire sky crumpled like a broken pane of glass, revealing a twisted crimson sky in the stead of the serene blue sky they knew. Then, something truly horrible began.

The Reaper had become so powerful, he no longer needed the souls of the mortals who gazed in fear and awe. In front of all the humans who remained alive, he began to absorb that which is most sacred; The Reaper was absorbing the soul of Lore itself.

Comment - Ok... i apologize for accusing rage of ripping off a show he never watches. I also apologize for my subconscious rip off of Drakengard 2...

Last edited by pk494 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:36 am

***Comment***

Sorry, I don't watch Bleach. That idea came from my own head, thank you very much.

And dear god! AWESOME POST PK! affraid afro lol!

Last edited by ragegamer on Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:38 am

Sorry, that just sound SO much like the what happens with the bounts...
Also, thanks.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 am

***Comment***

Oh, I just thought of a way to screw PK the Reaper completely over. I wont do it now, because I'm curious as to how this will work out. Twisted Evil

Next Post Please!
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Meanwhile:

Ryzaa, Nammie and Vamp were standing away from the battle. Vamp was watching closely, "This doesn't look good..."
he mumbled, just then and enormous flash of red and orange lit the sky. "Nammie? What is going on?" Ryzaa asked.
"I'm scared" Nammie hugged him tightly, "don't be, things will turn out alright, you'll see" she smiled weakly. She then turned to Vamp. "So... what's happening?" Vamp stayed silent, he just stared at the blood red sky.

(had to bring me back in :P)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453909

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:59 pm

The battle rage, almost like a storm. The carnage of battle, was almost like lightning, whilst the battlecrys of each side was in a way like thunder, long, loud and booming. In a way, battles are storms, just this storm kills more than the normal ones. As Nammie, Vamp and Ryzaa stared in disbelief of what was happening, a ominous figure stared from a safe distance...
[I stuffed it up first time, but heres proper one, if i can, Ill make this a animated series, if it doesnt become too big]

Last edited by Flaw of Insanity on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 2 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228011

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:47 pm

***Comment***

Next post from me, I'm gonna tick off PK a little. Just watch, mehehe... Twisted Evil

jk, me and him talked about it, and it's cool. We're good buds.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:12 pm

***Comment***
You guys reacon i should make a animated series about this, u guys can write it but ill just make people do everything (or most of it, im not the best)
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:07 pm

(This is epic.. it would be awesome to have a animated series =D)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:40 am

***Comment***
It would, but email is slow so i cant get the characters of my friend,
also it would have to be in several different parts seeing as this is a big adventure.

But can we carry on with the story now?
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:45 am

(I'm still waiting for Rage, he said he was next =P)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:48 am

(ok, hurry rage, the suspence is killing m... Whoops, there i go X-X
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:04 am

..Guys, we want YOU to posts...we meaning me AND rage. he said it will be good IN his next post, not that he would post next.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Demi and Pk looked at Rage with surprise as he arrived from the mysterious light. Demi felt a strange, sudden feeling as Rage entered. "Demi, need any help?" asked Rage as he he let out a small chuckle to himself. Rage tossed Demi a spare Masamune from his back, "Here Demi, I had these specially crafted from an old friend in Japan."

Demi caught the Masamune and felt the strange feeling again. Even though Demi was filled with darkness, he still remembered Rage. "I-I can't stop.." muttered Demi, as he grasped the Masamune tightly. "That Masamune was crafted specially for fallen warriors." said Rage.

The Masamune gave Demi another strange feeling within, but this time it was much stronger. Demi screamed in anguish, as a beam of light came from the sword, and shot down from the sky onto Demi. The darkness within Demi vanquished. Demi returned as the golden warrior. Demi's helmet morphed into a golden wolf helmet with shining bright red eyes. His shoulder guards changed from indigo, to large, brilliant red shoulder plates. Demi's pauldron changed from sky blue to gold.Demi's Masamune became entangled with tiny golden dragons, giving Demi great strength, almost matched to Pk's.

"Ha! That excuse for a sword wont compare to my scythe!" shouted Pk arrogantly. Pk's aura was infested with shadows, which could harm anyone average person that came near him. Pk pounced into the skies and shot down onto Demi with mighty force, attempting to slice Demi fatally.

Demi countered with his Masamune, holding the Masamune above his head. Demi slipped underneath Pk with his panther-like instincts, striking Pk in the hamstring forcefully with his palm. Pk fell to the ground in pain, but it seemed as he fell too easily. Demi walked up to Pk and attempted to dissapate the darkness within Pk.

Pk struck Demi with a violet projectile, as he feigned the injury to his hamstrings. "Arh!" cried Demi as he was hit with the projecticle. "You won't take me down that easily, you fool!" clamored Pk as he levitated from the ground.

Pk reattempted to enter Demi, flying towards Demi with his scythe pointed backwards, attempting Impale the wounded Panther Warrior. Demi pounced above Pk, evading the attack, falling onto Pk with a falling fist into his spinal chord.

Pk was partially paralzyed from the blow, creating an advantage for the Golden Warrior. Demi shot a beam of Dragon Energy from his palm, blasting Pk as he layed on the ground paralyzed. Pk seemed effected very little from the burst of energy. "Your little games are a waste of my time, let me just finish you off now so I can continue destroying the world." said Pk smugly.
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489298

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Still staring intentively at the sky, Vamp turned to the others, "time to go."
There was a dazzling, bright, brilliant flash from the battlefield.
"What was that?" Ryzaa piped in. "Don't worry about that yet..." said Vamp as they turned and walked slowly around the side of the battlefield into the smoldering forest.
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:13 pm

Um...disregard that last post of demi's....it...goes back in time from where we already where...demi, pay more attention when you read...You cant fight me if I'm in a black sphere in the upper atmosphere...
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:41 am

Vamp and the other Regulars went deep into the forest. All the sudden, Vamp hasitly turned around and yelled the numbers '7-11 9 terminal x-16!' right at Nammie. She suddenly yelled out the numbers 'W-12 E-3 N-9 S-45!'. She stumbled back 'What the hell? Teehee'

'Thank you Nammie... You've done well.' Said Vamp, interupting her before she asked what happened. Vamp then pulled out something that looked like a book, only when it opened, it had a screen. Today, you might know it as a 'Laptop'. When he opened it up, a number of icons popped up. Some of them where 'Google' 'Youtube' and 'Yahoo' But the one he clicked was something that no one recognized. It looked like some kind of terminal. Vamp punched it the numbers that Nammie said, and it said 'Configuring'.

'Well, while this configures the map directions, you guys might as well ask some questions'. Everyone talked, as Vamp said 'One at a time... Please.'

Sivart first asked 'Vamp... That protosaturn armor you have on looks nothing like the ones we have. What is it?' 'Well' Said Vamp 'The protosaturn you have is a mere prototype. Hence 'Proto'. Where I come from, we have a much more advanced version that we call Alphanova.'

Rage then piped in 'What's a youtube? Or a google?'
'Youtube and google are both research devices that make my job a little easier.'

The laptop that beeped, it had configured the location of whatever Vamp was looking for.
'Come on, we need to keep moving' Said Vamp. As they continued into the forest. It appeared that whatever the strange device had, it was helping find what they needed.
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:50 am

As Vamp and the other Regulars hastly moved through the forest, guided by their "Laptop" something was following...
Whoever/Whatever it was, was staring with pale green eyes, resting on its back was a Turret rifle, all 8 barrles loaded, ready to fire if nessisary. It crept slowly through, not making a sound, as it reach for the rifle on it's back. It first aimed at Vamp, but slowly changed to Nammie, then chose his target, Ry...

...He lined up his sights, finger on the trigger.

He pulled.....
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:45 am

(Uhh.. Demi isn't with The Regs at this time..)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:22 am

(Yeah... I'm just changing that to Ry.)

'Gah... How annoying' Said Vamp. He quickly pulled out his claymore, it looked slightly like a Star Sword only it had a bright glowing white lazer base. He then threw three balls at the enemie, they strung together like a necklace and warpped around it, the target dropped the rifel because it was in such pain. Vamp picked up the rifel, and let the balls do their job. A few minutes later, the anonymous enemie keeled over, dead. He then took his claymore and slit all the balls in half so no one else could use them.
'Well, we better keep on moving' Said Vamp
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:35 am

(hehe, that was good..)

"Vamp? What where those balls?" questioned Ryzaa. "Nevermind about that, it doesn't concern you... yet" "all will be revealed in time... if we live" Vamp looked around.
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next