[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PK's adventure.

+6
Kaotic
Rage
DemidragonX
Wakai
Ryzaa
pk494
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PK's adventure. - Page 3 Empty Re: PK's adventure.

Post by V Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 am

'Ah... There we go.' said Vamp

Vamp and the other regulars walked towards a small lump in the ground. Vamp took out a small bottle ad slowly poured it's contents onto the lump. It started to bubble, and up popped a small glowing crystal 'I suppose this will have to do' Vamp said, dissapointed.
'Ry, Rage..' Said Vamp 'I need you two to bring this crystal and drop it into the bowl of water in the temple north of here. It's not a long trip, but it's very crucial that you two do this.' 'Alright, we'll do it!' Said Ry. Rage looked worried.

As Ry and Rage went north, eventually going up a small rocky mountain, Vamp and the others continued deeper in the forest. Still searching for what this laptop was leading to.

A few minutes later, 8 men jumped out from the trees. All armed with clockwork weapons that no one except Vamp recognized 'Oh boy... X-11, you did it again.'
'Alright everyone, get in fighting pose. These guys won't go down easy. Also- be careful, the armour they're in make a horrible recoil, so when attacking hit them in the backside where they aren't covered by their armor. I'll take the general of these guys.'

As The Regulars and Vamp began in their fight, Ry and Rage where almost at the temple. A few minutes later, they came to two large stone gates, and in the distance they could see a huge stone building. 'This must be it...' Said Ry. Rage hadn't said much, ad still looked very worried. 'Lets go.' Rage said.

They where expecting for the gates to close before they got it, but to their pleasent suprise they didn't. Rage instructed Ry to grab some braches of trees on the ground and wedge them between the gates, so incase it was a trap they'd have time to get out.

They enered the temple. It was quite a large one, Ry tried to make an echo but it didn't work. Infact, nothing happened in the temple. The minute wind came from the outside of the temple, it stopped. It seemed as time itself really stopped in the building.
'There it is!' said Ry. There was a large, wide, bowl that had black water in it. Ry ran up and dropped the crystal into the bowl. It started to glow a bit, but that was about it. As Ry was looking at the bowl, Rage was looking around and noticed all the statues. All the sudden, he thought it moved. 'Did that...' 'RY!' He yelled 'The crystal you dropped in just triggered the black water to turn white again, time was stopped in the temple and now it's started again! Quick, lets get out of here!' But the doors had already closed. The statues started to form into people, and in the matter of minutes they where surrounded by these people. 'Do not fear, boy. We are not here to harm you or your guardian. We are here to help you. Has 494 really risen, already? It's only been ten thousand years...' Ry's new 'Friends', him, and Rage then tracked their way back to Vamp. 'You think Vamp is okay, Rage?' Ry asked 'I don't know...' Said Rage.
V
V
agina

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 3 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237739

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:54 pm

As Vamp and the Regulars got into fighting position, the eight armed men raised their rifles, taking aim apon the small group. Just before the conflict began, someone shouted "HOLD YOUR FIRE!!!" The attackers were confused, but they obeyed, keeping an eye on the group of battle ready Regulars. A tall, skinny man emerged from the forestry, in the same armor as the attackers, but missing sleeves, with rugid, long hair and assorted tatoos and rnaged weapons covering his body. The man smiled and said in a calm voice, "Well Rage, long time no see?" Rage buried his face in his palm as he murmered "Oh freaking hell, of all the people to meet on this journey, it had to be Flaw..."
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : PK's adventure. - Page 3 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228010

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 pm

***Comment***
Wow, I went from big boss hero to sidekick. Lovely, lol. :P
...at least keep me semi-intelligent...

Anyways, sorry that I'm not posting currently. Got some stuff I need to take care of.
However, when I deem it necessary, I'll add on. Otherwise, I'll be throwing stories at the spur of the moment.

However, I do check in often, so I'M WATCHING YOU! mehehehe... Twisted Evil
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220245

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 pm

***Comment***
This is about me using you to introduce me isnt it...

...though you were the only person i knew in there who I could use without being beaten up
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:19 pm

The Regulars all looked at Rage, Ryzaa stepped forward "You know this man, Rage?" Rage sighed "Yes... but that was a very long time ago... we used to be friends... but not any more..." He forced a quick glance around, all eyes were still on him. "Uhh... So Flaw... how you been?"

(your turn again Flaw =P)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453908

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:23 am

***Comment***
Dam u RY
***END***

"I should ask the same for you, you look like you've seen death himself." Flaw stated, as if he knew something important. "I wish, but I've been close, but first things first, what are YOU doing here and when did you gain command over eight armed men?" Said Rage in a all to confident manner. "Umm, well, let me see..." Flaw leans up closer to the Regulars. "...I kinda killed their lead and stole his armor, they believe he felt sick so he went home, I segest we leave before they notice his body hanging upside down from a tree, skinned and lit on fire." "Wait... YOU LIT HIM ON FIRE!!!" Rage shouted as he turned to the forest, already black smoke was emerging from it. "Well I was kidding about the fire part, that smoke is probably the smokehouse we put up." As Flaw stated this, a large explosion erupted from the smokehouse. Flaw said something quietly to the armed men and they ran to the explosion. Flaw turned back to the group and said, "Maybe we should move...

...NOW!!!"
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:25 am

'Gah, of all the people that has the prime Codemicordex is has to be HIM!' Vamp shouted, engraged. He gave the other Regulars their battle instructions as the darted after Flaw. Vamp jumped up into the air as it seemed his AlphaNova armor seemed to of gave him the abbility of flight for a short amount of time. He flew over Flaw and landed right in front of him, took out his Laser Claymore and took a good slash at Flaw, Flaw tripped and it was obvious that he took alot of damage from the blow. Four tentacles flew out of his back and he jumped away standing on his tentacles towards the smoke house. 'Hmm, he seems to have the prototype of those...' Murmered Vamp, tentacles came out of Vamp's back, as well as he darted after him as he shouted 'Come, Regulars, we have no time to waste!'
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:21 am

The Regulars caught up to Flaw about 100 metres from the explosion, it wasn't very hard, Flaw had sustained a lot of damage from Vamp's strike. Flaw was lying on the ground, coughing and spluttering blood. He turned to the regulars and murmered, "Nice strike...could....have...killed me...by now..." As the Regulars closed in on Flaw, he started laughing, a evil, damaged laugh that you would hear in an assylum. But soon, the laugh became softer, eventually it sounded like an old man's laugh, the Regulars found out why, as Flaw's face started to de-materialise, leaving a old man, wearing old, worn out cloths, not armor. The old man fell over dead. "A decoy..." Rage said with a surpirsed tone in his voice...

Meanwhile the eight men under the command of now the dead old man, started laugh, as one of them took off a mask, laughing as he said, "Well, I now know what I'm up against." He turned around and said, "Tssk Tssk, it took a long time to make that grumpy old man look like me, but I'm not dead yet..." As the Flaw and his seven men reached the "Steam-house", Flaw said to them, "Watch my back, once I get the artifact, I will need a safe passage, keep me informed." As Flaw entered a hole in the floor of the steam house, the seven men started to morph and laugh evily as they became a almost look-a-like to the man they obeyed...
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:08 am

( Evil or Very Mad WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? I thought I was the main character...Fine, I'll do it myself :P)

Pk494 awoke in a white room that felt all too familiar. After several moments that felt endless, a man in a white coat came through the door, and all Pk knew about the man was that he had hated him once.

"How dare you come before me...Even in my mind!"

"You haven't noticed? We are not in your mind. We are in the Core."

Pk looked around once again, and realized he was in the room where he had been activated, and given the orders to terminate Pk493. The man before him was the one who had given those orders, so long ago.

"The...I destroyed the Core."

"If that were true, we wouldn't be in the Core, now would we?"

"What did i destroy then? Answer me!

"What you destroyed was the seal that kept the Core from interfering with Lore. Now that the Armageddon Program is active, the core has summoned you into itself, to prevent the Process from being interfered with. Of course, you wouldn't know about the Process, or the Armageddon Program. The Armageddon Program was a file in the Original PK's Database. We are all just files in his database. All of the Organization, that is."

"What is my purpose in the organization? Why did you clone PK?"

"To access the Armageddon Program, hidden within the Core. It was sealed by the King who slew PK. You see, King Bertran I knew that the purpose of the Program was to restore the original PK, which in itself would not be a good thing for Pktopia. What he did not know, was that the Process of the Program would destroy the entire universe and use its leftovers to create an ideal world for The Lord PK."

"So...everything I've done...is exactly what he wanted?"

"Precisely. By the end of the Process, you and I will both be destroyed. That is why the Core brought us here. So we can not interfere."

"The training program...The one where we earned our names...Why did we have to kill the Pk who came before us?"

"We needed a replica who would not fail, would stop at nothing to save himself, to be free. To be as the Original was."

"My purpose...is to die so he may be reborn. Unfortunately...i don't want to be dead anymore than he does."

With all that needed to be said having been said, Pk deleted the program who stood in his way and began to wander around the Core, wondering all the while what the extent of his powers were in the Core, and where the white clothes he wore had come from.

(Hey, guys...could you avoid this topic and let me fill it in? just carry on with what vamp was doing. Thanks.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5856

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:32 am

'Bah!' Said Vamp in annoyance. Vamp took out his Claymore and instructed the Regulars to take down all the men. He told Rage to come him him, as the followed Flaw. They stepped into a large rooms of mirrors. 'Oh boy...' Said Vamp. He then suddenly handed Rage a pair of pink fluffy glowing earmuffs 'I'd but those on.' Vamp said. A small grey ferret hopped out of Vamp's topic, and made an ear bleeding screech. 'ARGH!' Exclaimed Rage. All the mirrors shattered. Flaw was visible now, there was a red door at the end of the room. Rage realized that it was a metal door. And the BURNING smokehouse was behind it. Vamp leaped at Flaw and make a damaging slash with his claymore (Again). Flaw looked tired, but lunged at Vamp and hit him with a sucker punch, although it didn't hurt him much. Vamp threw one of those orbs again and a lazer robe wrapped around him. 'We'll come back to you.' Said Vamp

Rage busted down the hot, metal door and smoke filed the room. 'We need to get the CodeCordemix!' 'Alright...' Said Rage. They both jumped in the room, searching for it. Finally, Rage cam across it. 'Great! Now go back to the others... I'll catch up.' Said Vamp.
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:42 am

***Comment***
You seem to like killing me Vamp, even though in my first apperence I WAS trying to help you.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 am

/Comment
Just be creative, I left it open =P
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:51 am

***COMMENT***
I think someone else should decide what happens next...
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:30 am

***Comment***
Admin wrote:Vamp and the other Regulars went deep into the forest. All the sudden, Vamp hasitly turned around and yelled the numbers '7-11 9 terminal x-16!' right at Nammie. She suddenly yelled out the numbers 'W-12 E-3 N-9 S-45!'. She stumbled back 'What the hell? Teehee'
(...)

I wanted to point out that at this point in time, we left PK The Reaper in his large "Bubble of Evil" in the atmosphere. Vamp, before we switched targets and plot angles, perhaps you could have "eliminated" the threat that is, or rather was, PK.

Don't worry, I'll fix that now. In fact, I'll fix all of it. Look out and try to keep up.

Oh, and don't be surprised if I steal an idea from a famous video game. I'm looking at you, Pk... 8)

***EndComment***

***Story***

"More power... I need more POWER!", screamed the enraged PK. It has been several days since he enclosed himself inside his impenetrable sphere of darkness, slowly seeping away at the soul of the world. He knew that Demi still stood below, waiting for his reemergence and that those "meddlers" were out, trying to find a way to stop him.

"This process is too slow. I must find a way to accelerate my feeding."

"Perhaps I can help"

Stunned, PK probed with his mind to find the intrusion. He couldn't find anyone inside his sphere, nor had his cocoon been breached.

"Who speaks to me? Who dares to address the soon to be ruler of the living and dead?", shouted PK, both vocally and with his mind.

The voice chuckled. "You still don't know who you are, do you Reaper?"

"You speak nonsense."

"Do I? Look within yourself, PK. Doesn't it bother you, not knowing your purpose? Not knowing your beginnings, your creation, your very being?"

"Shut up. I don't need anyone berating me about who I am."

"Oh, but you do. You see, we never designed you for what you have become. Yet, here you are, surpassing our expectations."

This statement stung PK to his core. "I... was created?"

"Hahaha... NOW you wise up. I always told your mother that she would birth a stubborn child."

"No... I have no mother... I was sent from the heavens to *liberate* these unworthy mortals of their filthy souls. I am simply their salvation."

"Then there is little hope for you to return to your MainProgram() ..."

PK clenched his teeth. However, the voice continued:
"But this is not the reason for my visit. You see, I wish to aid you in your consumption of this world, and later, the universe."

"I seek no partners."

"I implore you PK, reconsider and imagine the possibilities. Together, we can achieve more than what you conceive to be your ultimate plan. With me by your side, we complete each other."

"Tempting offer, for one who hides from death. Show yourself."

"Do you accept my offer?"

"SHOW YOURSELF!"

"..."

---

Racing through the woods, Rage clutched CodeCordemix under his arm while he ran. The events of the past few days ran through his mind; who was this mysterious Vamp, how does Demi fare, and what schemes he was cooking up in that "bubble" of his.

A bird whizzed past his ear, chirping a lovely tune into the midnight hour. The blue and red creature seemed to simply be happy that it was alive.

Feelings of foreboding crossed inside his mind while he leaped into the trees. Leaping from branch to branch, he pondered several solutions to the problem at hand.

---

Vamp knew Flaw was trouble. In the present (or maybe in the future?) he read how the notorious bandit made a deal with the devil that sealed the fate of Lore. Now, Vamp had the foul man in his custody.

"What the hell are you thinking? Can't you see I was trying ally with you, you blockhead?", spat the large man entangled in the orb device.

Walking up to Flaw, Vamp drew his claymore and held the tip to his captive's throat.
"I know what you are, Flaw. I've seen the damage you will cause."

"What, the smokehouse? If that's my big crime, then I'm sorry for your loss. But a guy's gotta make a living, ya know?"

"Is that all you think you've done?"

"A little looting? Yeah, I guess. But hey, these are desperate times, ya know. They say that the world's ending, so I figure I might as well live well and large, eh?"

Can this be? The great destroyer from the future, a simple money greedy buffoon?

"Hang on a sec... I have to check something." muttered Vamp to himself.

Taking his laptop from his bag, he flipped the device around and pushed the metallic latch out of place. A small pen-like object emerged from the side, like a small worm escaping an apple.

He took out the round stick and held it close to Flaw's face. A small pulse of light emerged from the end of the pen, dilating Flaw's eyes in the process.

"Lets see if you're really telling the truth."

---

***Comment***
I'll add on to this later. Someone else post anything, so that I wont be double posting.

***EndComment***
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:44 am

ARRG! YOU DID IT AGAIN! I TOLD YOU GUYS TO FOLLOW VAMPS PLOT, AND TO LEAVE ALONE MY STORY!
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:51 am

***Comment***
I didn't "touch" your character in the "Core". However, someone needed to address the impending DOOM of Lore, because no one took the initiative with PK the Reaper. scratch

This is still an open thread. We've agreed to leave PK493 alone. However, we still need a villain.

Now, if you excuse me, I'll post after the next comment or story.
***EndComment***
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:39 am

Flaw of Insanity wrote: A tall, skinny man emerged from the forestry, in the same armor as the attackers...
..."Oh freaking hell, of all the people to meet on this journey, it had to be Flaw..."
Since when am I large?
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Pk wandered through the Core, remembering the path he took so long ago...the path that led him to what he knew only as "The Graveyard". It was here that he had fought Pk493, who, by some miracle, he had failed to kill. It was here that Pk1-492 had been terminated. As soon as he entered this place, painted red with the blood of thousands of products of the Armageddon Project, the memories flooded into him. Pk493 and Pk494 had been separated by more than a number in a name...they had been separated by hundreds of nameless products who had failed in their mission to kill Pk493. Pk opened his eyes and closed his fist on the katana that had suddenly appeared in his hand. He looked up to see thousands of entities, all identical to him in appearance. They spoke, all of them at once, in a seemingly rehearsed chorus.

"Why should you live, when we all had to die?"

"Not a single one of you has the will to live on. You are all one soul, who will accept its fate no matter what."

"What is it that separates your soul from ours?"

"My only goal in life...it has always been simple. Survive. Survive, even if it means destroying everything that would bring me down."

With his last word, Pk made a single movement, and deleted all the Product Programs in his way.

"This place...the Core...it grows stranger every moment..."

Pk continued the path he had taken before, until he came to what he had believed to be the Core in the past. However, now, instead of a large machine, before him lay a doorway of light, beyond which he could see nothing. Pk proceeded through the doorway, and into a hallway filled with doorways. Pk opened each one, and immediately realized that this was where the Core stored his memories. He wandered through the hall, opening each door in turn, hoping for a clue as to what his goal was, and where he was going. It was on the hundred and seventh door he regretted this strategy.

"N-...N-...No...NO...NO! I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER! MAKE THE MEMORIES STOP!"

What he saw in this doorway was himself, in a small village who's name had not been heard on Lore since the day he was there. Pk stood in the center of the burning village, and turned towards the frightened villagers, who ceased to exist in that moment. Pk then walked out of the village, and in an instant, the entire village vanished from both its physical location and the knowledge of all living things. This power was a result of the Armageddon Projects research, that thankfully the reaper had not inherited.

"If...if it comes down to it...I may have to erase myself...from having ever existed... But...do i have the will to do that?"

The room evaporated around him, and he found himself floating in an empty space. A metallic voice spoke to him from no where and everywhere at once.

"YOU ARE A THREAT TO THE SYSTEM. YOU MUST BE DETAINED UNTIL THE PROCESS IS COMPLETE. UPON COMPLETION, YOU ARE TO BE TERMINATED."

"Are...are you the core?"

"I AM INDEED THAT WHICH YOU CALL THE CORE. I DO NOT KNOW WHY I AM CALLED THE CORE. MY PURPOSE IS TO STORE THE BODY, HEART, MEMORIES, AND SOUL OF THE ONE CALLED PK. MY PROGRAMING INDICATES THAT I AM TO ENSURE THAT THESE FOUR ELEMENTS COMBINE WITHOUT INTERFERENCE AND TO ENSURE THAT THE LAND KNOWN TO YOU AS 'LORE' IS DESTROYED AND INCORPORATED INTO THE NEW WORLD."

"You...you don't care whether anything lives or die...you're just a machine..."

"LIFE AND DEATH OF THE COMMONERS ARE NOT MY CONCERN, CORRECT."

"What would you do if I erase all of this?"

"YOU WILL NOT. YOUR DESIRE TO LIVE IS TOO STRONG TO DESTROY YOURSELF."

"Then why do you have to keep me here? Why not just let me wander around?"

"AS LONG AS YOU ARE DETAINED HERE, YOU CAN NOT STOP THE PROCESS WITHOUT DESTROYING YOURSELF. THEREFORE, WHAT LITTLE THREAT YOU PRESENTED IS DISPOSED OF."

"D*** you...I hope you're the first thing to be destroyed when this all ends..."

~Meanwhile, on Lore~

High above all that was happening below, two clouds appeared in the sky. They slowly began to swirl together, forming an ominous omen, at a time when it seemed things could get no worse.

(Please don't touch either the core or the cloud subjects. Feel free to have people notice the clouds, but don't get specific about their appearance or anything please. Gracias.:P Man...that took a lot out of me...)

Last edited by pk494 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:19 pm

***Comment***
I agree to leave the Core and the Clouds alone. That's all you dude. But you don't mind if I make some chaos because of it, do you? lol :P

However, I'm assuming the clouds are not related to the stuff happening inside the Sphere of PK the Reaper, so I'll still be adding to that.

Now, excuse me while I make Rage take "notice" of those clouds. study
***EndComment***

***Story***

"Turmoil" was the word that Rage pondered while he sat inside of his quarters. It's been a few hours since he returned to the main force, yet all was not well.

The release from the imprisonment increased the moral of The Regulars to heights he had never seen before. Yet, as the days went on, many began to lose heart with the battle growing and their chances slimming. Try as he might to convince them to stay, some of Rage's followers began to lose heart and desert the cause.

"It's the end of Lore, yet some would rather roll over and die than to fight for their freedom."

The guards in the room stood as sentinels, watching their charge with zealous faithfulness. With the recent attacks from local bandit tribes, and the departure of the "deserters", many of the higher ranked officers in the guild felt the need to protection.

However, he felt no need for their so-called "protection" at this moment. So he dismissed them.

Rage sighed, with the felling of hopelessness beginning to creep upon him. He laid back into his futon bed, and starred at the white and indigo stripes on the tent ceiling. While still dreaming of the day Lore will be free once more, he returned to happier times when he still had loved ones he cared for. One thing he never forgot was to wear his lover's star crossed memento, being the only thing left of his sweet Nairu. fumbling with the locket hung around his neck, he removed the chain and placed it next to him while he napped.

*Gasp*

It was overwhelming. A sudden power flooded his system as his senses detect an essence far above him. Though he could feel the force stirring and moving, he could not deduce if it was evil or good.

He rolled out of bed, grabbing his silver pendant from the nearby dresser. While strapping on his boots, shouts from the camp began to fill his tent. Rage knew he had to hurry, else there be chaos in the guild once more.

Vamp could be heard arguing outside with one of Rage's guards, trying to gain entry into his tent.

"Of course he knows who I am, you ingrate! Have you lost your senses?"

"Sir, we must take our precautions in order to ensure..."

Cutting him off, Vamp stated, "To ensure what? That Rage remains safe? I'm sure that if an assassin tried to attack him, he would be more than capable of defending himself than what the two of you could possibly ever deter. Now stand aside!"

And with that, Vamp stormed into Rage's quarters.

"Guards... Pffff. It's like they lose their minds when they try to create the *deception* of security.", spat Vamp.

"Well, they make good ornaments for gardens. However, this is hardly the time for jesting. You felt it too, I assume?"

Quickly setting up his Laptop, Vamp was fine-tuning instruments that looked like a small bird bath set on top of a gray stand. Thick black wires ran from this contraption into his device.

"Yes, and it's a disturbing event indeed. None of my resources or my knowledge of Lore History... erm... *Current* History, reveal any detail of this *energy fluxuation*."

Tying his leather straps around his toned frame, Rage was looking over Vamp's shoulder to see what was displayed on the Laptop. A small map of the immediate area around the tent flickered on the screen, with a pixelated line following a circular motion around a central point on the map.

However, unlike written maps in Rage's collection, this map contained small purple blotches spread evenly around the screen.

"As you can see, large pockets of mystical energy are gathering around Lore itself. Just in our camp alone, we have five spots pooling mana together at an alarming rate."

Dumbstruck, Rage couldn't help but ask.

"Around ALL of Lore? I'm sure that can only be... oh, what was it... a bug... in your... ah... system?"

Vamp rolled his eyes. "If only. That would be good news at this moment. Even Ryzaa is having trouble concentrating on his magic, due to the feral energy mucking with his senses."

"How fares our little boy wonder, anyways?"

A smile crossed Vamp's face. "He's out training with Flaw currently. Archery, I suppose. By the way, it was good of you to let Flaw join our forces once I found that he was just an innocent. Although, I'm not pleased with his *jokes*."

Mentioning of Flaw's name wasn't what he wanted to hear. Rage still had some issues to deal with the resourceful bandit, though it would have to wait.

"As long as he's training our troops, I can tolerate Flaw in our company."

"So I see.", said Flaw from the tent door. "No need to worry, I'll just let myself in. By the way, you got some real, stuck up guards out there, old friend. Did they learn that from you?"

Rage frowned. "What do you need, Flaw? I'm sure you wouldn't disturb me with idle chatter."

"It's always business with you. But whatever, I'll let it slide."

Still typing, Vamp chimed in. "If we are conducting *business* as you say, then let us move this discussion to the War Tent."

Not taking his eyes off of Flaw, Rage spoke, "Agreed. This new development requires some attention. Let us conduct ourselves as *gentlemen* and proceed to our War Tent for a council."

Flaw chuckled. "Gentlemen? I suppose we should wear dresses while we are at it."

Vamp was not amused. Still packing his electronics together, he shot a glance at Flaw. Although this tall and muscular man was once a despicable traitor he once despised, Vamp was shown the error of his ways after conducting a Brain Scan. However, his feelings of hatred had only been smothered, and some resentment still echoed in his voice.

"Perhaps YOU would do a dress justice, Flaw. After all, you're such a *girly man*.", chuckled Vamp.

Rage sighed. Grabbing his Masamune, he began to walk out of the tent. Just as he was about to set foot outside, he turned his head and spoke to Flaw.

"Make sure to bring Ryzaa. He's still a part of this."

Nodding, Flaw followed Rage out of the tent. Over the horizon and far out at sea, Rage could see two large clouds swirling and orbiting one another, creating a dance of monumental proportions.

---

Bolts blistered and cracked past his ears. He could feel his body begin to surge, his every muscle and limb charge with power like no other has ever experienced. Although the Reaper loathed this world, he reveled in its energy.

"I can feel all of Lore inside of me. Soon, it will be time."

A meniacle grin crossed PK's face, and he cackled into the darkness of the Sphere.

***Comment***
You know, I just thought of a song by "Dragon Force" that sort of sounds like this story. Read the Lyrics for the song called "Revolution Deathsquad". A lot of the lines in it reflect PK's Adventure pretty good.

Next post will cover other plot points I didn't get to in here. Oh, and Rage is gonna fly. Leave that one for me please lol!
***EndComment***

Last edited by ragegamer on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:36 pm

As Ryzaa focused on his target, as if this were real. The bow and arrow resting comfortably in hand, a almost bullseye if he gets this right. Making his final alignments, Ry gets ready to fire...

"Hey Ry!" Flaw shouts from behind, making Ry jump with fright and fire the arrow into a nearby tree. "Time to go, everybody's ready." Ry was not impressed, he sighed and headed back towards camp. "So whats knew?" Ry asks cautously. Flaw sighed, "Nothing, just making final arangements." As Flaw and Ry walked back to the tent, someone watched from a distance...
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:29 pm

Pk slashed his way through the hundreds of Programs the Core had created to keep him busy.

"This is almost as boring as floating through empty space..."

"THESE ARE THE STRONGEST PROGRAMS I HAVE IN MY DATABASE. IT CAN NOT BE HELPED."

"You know all about that thing...the reaper...right?"

"YES. I HAVE STORED COMBAT DATA ON ALL OF ITS ENCOUNTERS. I HAVE ALSO CREATED A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE, AND I BELIEVE THAT THE REAPER IS CLINICALLY INSANE."

"Let me fight him."

"WHAT?"

"If I have to waste my time fighting programs, let me fight his program."

"Very well..."

And thus Pk began to spar with the Reaper, for an endless span of time. Every time, Pk would be about to loose, and the Core would delete the Reaper at the last second. However, after the equivalent of several weeks, Pk was able to come to a draw before he took some time to rest. He could also fight for 3 days without rest by this time, using nothing but a katana. It was around this point that Pk managed to destroy the Reapers scythe.

"Wha- What madness is this! My scythe...I'll get you for this!"

"Hm...I wonder...Core, how strong is this reaper compared to the real one?"

"THIS REAPER WAS ORIGINALLY HAD STRENGTH OF 0.2, COMPARED TO THE REAL REAPER. HOWEVER, THE ONE YOU JUST FOUGHT HAD A STRENGTH OF 5 COMPARED TO THE REAPER. I BELIEVE THE REASON HIS SCYTHE BROKE WAS BECAUSE OF THE FORCE OF THE IMPACT FROM THE TWO WEAPONS."

"Hm...if only that destroyed the real Reapers scythe...then I could kill him from here...I...I need to figure out how to get back to Lore..."

~On Lore~

The clouds continued to spiral together, and at the very center of the chaos of the storm, invisible to the naked eye, a hand emerged from the vortex.

(Yeah...same as last time, leave the core and the clouds alone. Of course, if you want someone to see the hand, thats fine. Just remember, you'd need a telescope or something.)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:58 am

Ryzaa followed Flaw to a large tent, in the middle of the tent was a round table.
Rage and Vamp were already sitting, Flaw pulled up a chair next to Rage, "do sit sown Ry" he said.
Ryzaa sat down on the chair next to Vamp, "so.. why are we here?"
"We're here... to discuss..." Vamp said quietly.

Right then Demi burst through the tent hatch(door?).
"DEMI!!" they all exclaimed, he them colapsed, he looked terrible, his armor was scratched and beaten, and blue.
They all crowded around him, Rage ordered for the guards at the door to get the medical people that hadn't 'deserted' immediately...

(Demi does the next one =P)
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453908

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:12 am

***COMMENT***
I did not see that coming, at all
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:52 am

The cloud had evened out, forming an Eye with a gray Iris, and with the hand still reaching from the pupil...

~In the Core~

Pk had fought all of the strongest simulations the Core had, and now he was fighting artificial entities created on the spot to target his weaknesses. However, none of these had the speed or strength to actually hurt him, as he moved so fast that even the Core could not keep track of his location 100% of the time.

"Why...why are you allowing me to fight like this?"

"I FAIL TO SEE A REASON NOT TO. THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO ESCAPE WITHOUT ERASING YOURSELF. YOU CAN NOT TARGET SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IN YOUR IMMEDIATE VICINITY, THEREFORE YOU CAN NOT DESTROY ME OR ANY OTHER FACTOR OF THE ARMAGEDDON PROGRAM."

"Stop the training program...I need to rest..."

Pk thought about what the Core had said. He knew that there was a way out of this room, he just could not figure out what it might be. Perhaps it is a barrier program, designed to keep out of my sight. Pk searched out with his mind until he found a spot where his mind could not see past. Found it! Now...I just have to erase the barrier...but..how do I do that? As if the barrier knew what he was thinking, it vanished from existence.

"WHAT ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO DO? YOU MUST REMAIN HERE, FOR THE GOOD OF THE PROCESS."

"I don't have the time for your process. I have a certain enemy that needs to be destroyed."

With that, Pk ran through the opening he had created and into an open courtyard. He looked up and saw a large eye staring at him from a blue sky. That's my way out of here! Time to bail! Pk jumped up into the Eye, but only his hand reached it. He could feel something pulling on his leg, but his hand was lodged into the Eye. He looked down and saw that some sort of ribbons were grabbing on to his leg, trying to pull him down. He reached up to pull himself into the eye, and eventually manged to enter. He floated around for a while before he found himself lying on a beach, in some long forgotten land. A man in a white robe approached him.

"Young man, what are you doing out here? Do you not know the beasts that wander these shores?"

"Old man...where am I?"

"You are on the Southern coast of the land entrusted to the ancient God of the Sacred Grove. Unfortunately...Dark Ones have stolen from the God...and they now prey upon those foolish enough to tread these grounds. Luckily for you, they only move at night."

"Is this place...this Sacred Grove on Lore?"

"Lore? Is that a nation, or a city perhaps?"

"Eh...I was afraid of that..."

Pk closed his eyes and reached out with his mind. This was all real. He had left the Core. Unfortunately, the Core had closed his portal in the Eye.

"Alright...lets get to safety...then you can explain about these Beasts and the Sacred Grove..."

"But of course."

~On Lore~

The Eye grew larger with every passing second. The birds that flew ever closer to the hand in its center had multiplied. All of a sudden the hand gripped one of the birds in a fatal clutch and let it fall to the ground. The right hand to match the first emerged from the Eye shortly after.

~Unknown Location~

He had woken... he could feel his hands... but nothing more...the time had almost come, and the pieces were almost in place.

(I admit i did reference a book with that God of the Sacred Grove bit..If you have an idea about what book it was, P.M. me. The winner gets...absolutely nothing but my respect.:P)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:46 am

***Comment***
It seems PK and Rage have the largest RP posts
I think it is better if they go on for a bit (im hopeless at this)
***END***
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next