[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BBZero's begining

5 posters

Go down

BBZero's begining Empty BBZero's begining

Post by BBZERO Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:25 pm

It was a dark night in a long forgoten forest it was quite it was alway's quite.Suddenly from nowhere lightning rained down on the forest in a single spot all the animals rushed away from the sound of thunder claping.After the lightning had stoped there was something at the spot where the lightning struck....it was a young man.he wasnt even moveing not even breathing.Slowly life crept into his bodie filling his lungs with air and his mind with thoughts. "where am i ...Who am i .....What am i doing here" he slowly sat up and observed his new surroundings. he tired to get to his feet but fell several times not knowing how to control his body.After several minutes he finally learned how to walk short distances some how.His thought's still raceing in a never ending cycle."where am i ....Who am i...What am i doing here?He began to walk out of the forest to someplace he did not even know...and he wandered.

i got ya started lol!
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Number of posts : 166
User Points : 6581

Back to top Go down

BBZero's begining Empty Re: BBZero's begining

Post by Mathias Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:49 am

As the young man stumbled endlessly, a young adventurer with glowing purple eyes found him. "Excuse me, can I help you sir? You seem a bit lost"
After the lost young man rambled about asking who he was, the adventurer garbed in a black cloak had no answers for him, all he could tell him was "I am Mathias Strand, captain of the ship Bella, and for now, I think I'll help you"
Mathias
Mathias

Number of posts : 11
User Points : 5693

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:11 am

(silence......)(looks down at torn cloth he is wearing convently)um....the...the....thank ...yo....you...could i have some clothes or some..armor i think i might need some...(stomach growls loudly) and some food!!i dont know my name but ive come up for one.....ZERO that will be my name
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:23 am

"Hmm cool name, alright, follow me then" Mathias leads ZERO through the grove to the city of Battleon and manages to find him some decent robes to wear until he can find him better armor. "Ah, here we are, the path to Lolosia, and my ship, we'll be ther in a few days, however, I know some guys at the Inn, I think I can get us a room for the night, now, don't be surprised if they don't take me seriously, I am a bit young to be a captain" "Okay, sounds... good? How old are you?" Mathias smiles "15, I'd say a bit young"
Mathias
Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:48 am

i hope they are nice but im new to this world (enters town at night) ......hmm is it a little quite or is it just me
sunndenly a wanted renagade appears behind zero and mathias with knifes at there neck affraid (renagde :come quitely and give us your money or both of die)Mathias acting quickly grabs the renagade and throws him into tree knowking him out Mathias:im a captian do you think i would go quitely!
(zero falls to ground during the action because he got his neck slit deeply and was beelding badly) Mathias: NO i just met you wait...(looks at Zero's neck and see that the wound is healing at a incredible rate ..enough to be seen with his eye's)Zero :are you ok mat? did you get cut?(mathia's checks himself for wounds and finds none) how are you still alive your neck was slit?Zero(looks at renagades armor)do you tink he will mind if i take his amor
Mathias:he is a wanted renagade we will turn him in for the reward (zero takes armor and puts it on and checks for the secrets of the armorex.hidden blades ect.)hmmm fits snugly lets go trun him in(takes renagade and gets reward of 10,000 gold then goes to inn and goes to sleep)
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 am

Mathias to self: "Who is this guy?" Mathias proceeds to walk downstairs, making sure to fold in his wings before exiting the door. ZERO: "Are those real wings?" Mathias: "Course they are, go back to sleep knucklehead, you obviously need it" Mathias then closes the door quietly behind him
Mathias
Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:00 pm

After they both wake up zero goes down stairs to see where mathias went and see him eating breakfast and joins him..Mathias: hey zero how about we go back to the forest and look for anything that might jog your memory if you have any at al Zero:ok lets go at mid day(finishes breakfast and starts walk to forest)
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by anthdude Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:22 pm

* hears loud scream* " let's go investigate"
anthdude
anthdude

Number of posts : 176
User Points : 5816

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 am

Zero: what was that?!?! affraid half of me says we should go check it out but the other half says we should RUN LIKE HELL!!! affraid ....um..(looks far mathias) Shocked mat? whered cha go? o boy this isnt going to be a pretty fight Shocked
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:53 pm

As Matthias hid and watched in the shadows he wondered how well will BB do? Will he just barely win against the undead he summoned or would he lose horribly against it.

BB: ok um mat where did you go, I sort of need your help something wants to kill me!!!

As the undead minion walked out of the thorn bush it looked at BB with its blood red eye's gleaming waiting to be fed fresh entrails. It was a normal undead nothing special it should be an easy fight for someone of more experience, but for someone that is entirely new to this world it might as well be a god. The minion leaped at BB with all of its might knocking his on his rear with a hard thud. As BB crawled backwards away from his assailant it crept ever so closer.

BB: I DONT WANNA DIE!!

BB thinking quickly looked at its legs that were completely unguarded and kicked one of them from under it. As he got up as fast as he could the undead started swinging the leg at him like a mace in an attempt to knock him out, BB blocked the first few swings then started dodging them easily. He started to anticipate the minions’ attacks from nowhere and moved accordingly. After a little while BB stepped forward and punched it right in the face knocking it back five or so feet just from the impact strangely.AS the minion was still recovering its balance BB moved quickly behind it and hit it again this time kicking it knocking it further away.

Is he getting stronger already? Mat asked himself while BB kept hitting the undead around almost toying with it. Then in a blink of an eye BB flipped over the minion and spun around with a fist going for its upper back. SFX (horrible bone cracking noise) BB had actually punched through the minion! BB wrapped his fingers around it spine and pulling in one great tug he tore its spine and skull out neatly (Mortal Kombat style).

Mat: WOW he is getting better and fast none the less!

As BB was amazed at his new found strength he gazed at the limp body falling apart. While mat walked out of the shadows as if nothing had happned.BB where were you I lost track of you? Mat said convincingly. I think I got lost and then this thing attacked me and I killed it.BB said in confusion.

Mat: well let’s get you cleaned up and head back to town for today it’s not safe to be outside in a forest like this at night

BB: agreed lets come back in the morning.

As they were walking back to battleon Mat wondered how in just one day BB could kill a undead minion with his bare hands while the day before at the sight of a mere skull made BB queasy.But he would figure how BB was changeing someday.
~~~
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 am

wow this thread is like dead..... :P ............ Crying or Very sad
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:41 am

As the two made their way back home, a figure shed itself from the shadows of battleon.
"Those were some fine skills you showed there young man."
It was a typical human, quite slender, a thin cape flowing from his shoulders, it was no sight to behold. He wore a dark suit, made of simple cloth, nothing that would suggest high stand. A rapier clung to his side, polished, looking like new. It reflected the rising moon and cast strange shadows on the ground.
"I am Deathclaws, most just call me DC. Now tell me young lad, why would a boy like you attempt to glimpse into the dark abysses of necromancy, and fight against a creature so vile? You could've been killed. And I am sure it would not have been a pretty sight."

In one swift motion he stepped towards BB, took a dagger from his belt and held it to BB's throat.

"In other words, who are you, and why are you here? No unnescessary moves please, my hand might shake in a most......inconvenient way"
He cast a sharp look at Mat
"And you, whoever you are, you better not move either. I assure you I intend to harm neither of you. But you WILL give me the information I want. and you will give it to me, NOW!"
Deathclaws
Artist

Number of posts : 339
User Points : 23872

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 am

uuhh i dont really know who or what i am but i call myself BBZero he is mat my new friend BB finally stuttered out. After this DC looked back at Zero with a sadistic grin on his face. You might just be useful then...lets see if you have any powers DC chandged his grip slightly and got ready to stab BB with his dagger. He pulls it down by his side and away from his body and started to thrust it deep into BB's side

In the instant DC was about to stab BB he just vanished and reappeard behind DC with a entirely diffrent dagger with a serpent on it posed at his attacker's spine. BB's was now wearing a black and red hood that covered his hair forehead yet his eyes were glowing not green , but blood red. Its not night to attack somebody out of the blue Zero said in a dakr menacing tone compltely diffrent from his normal voice.

Nor is it wise to assault a demigod, he pulled the dagger back ready to strike. DC laughed at the fact that he of all the people he know got reversed by this one person who barely knew himself. As Zero got close to DC's skin he vanished in a puff of smoke along with all traces of him.

Mabey you could be useful someday DC's voice came from nowhere yet everywhere at the same time.
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 pm

As DC reappeared, he found himself in his general headquarter. It was a place of darkness, build in what was in battleon only known as "the pit". After battling countless hordes of the damned, and in the end finding himself up to his waist in corpses, he finally figured what a great hiding place this vast cave could become. Before more waves could arise, he had quickly made his way towards the far end of the pit.
It turned out to be an almost endless search, eventually leading him even farther underground, a vast plane, lined with stalagmites and stalagtites, all dripping with the dark waters of the ages.
Illuminated by the strangest plants he had ever beheld, it had made a worthy hideout. There wasnt much to be found within the shed he had constructed. Daggers, his favored blade behind locks, acessories he had brought with him from his many journeys through space and time. And of course, a alchemical laboratory, poisons sizzling with evil powers, and potions surrounding everything with the scent of herbs.

DC took a small vial out of one of the boards, inspecting the small wound the dagger had left. it was glowing, and burning its way further into his skin. and that was a mere scratch. He wondered what devastating power the boy could unleash, given the right situation.
"Every blade leaves a trace....as tiny as can be."
After preparing his microscope, a device he had stolen from one of the nearby drakel town, he wiped the wound clean, and placed the tissue under the microscope.
A gasp escaped him as he zoomed down and beheld......something organic. It wasnt his own dieing cells, but....something tearing away at them. It was concentrated energy, of a sort not known on lore
"a calamity in reality....to think that something as improbable as that would happen here"

He looked to a suitcase, 2 heavy locks guarding it.
He whistled a strange tune and the first lock snapped.
He slammed his hand on the wall, in a spot that was seemingly no different than any other. The second lock ppened.

He sighed, as he opened the heavy titanium case, finding parts of his favored weapon. The harvester
"Put this here, assimilate this...."
A short time later a sword lay before him.
"And finally...." He opened the doors of another board, and for a brief moment the entire shed was illuminated. He closed the door again, now holding a shining ball of light in his hands
"The illuminum core"
Without a sound, and sword in hand, DC disappeared
"The calamity will have to be disposed of, even if he is a demigod"
Deathclaws
Artist

User Points : 23872

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:41 am

After some time BB started producing a dark aura/mist from all over his body. After it all dissipated his hood fell down, and he collapsed onto his butt. Whoa...what just happened? He looked around for any signs of anything, but he found nothing. He got up and dusted himself off but he felt strange. He started snickering at nothing and wiggling around. OK whoever is doing that stop it right now *laughing and patting himself while jumping around*. Out of nowhere he felt a sharp sting in his neck and slapped it. Where he hit there was a dark green scorpion with its stinger deep inside BB's neck already. He yanked it off, and finally realized he was stung by something that can kill him.

Oh great first I get attacked twice and now I get stung by something that’s going to kill me, he watched the scorpion wiggle a little and get back on its feet. Survived two attacks just to be stung he yelled at it! I haven’t even got my own room! The scorpion twitched and started to shake uncontrollably. Hmm? He watched it quietly to see what it was doing. It flipped over on its back and started stinging the ground for no reason. BB just kept watching it puzzled at it. All of a sudden it just stopped moving and died for no reason. What is going on he asked himself? I thought green scorpions were supposed to kill you, and why am I not dead? He felt the sting site and there wasn’t even a bump. He looked back over at the dead bug and it started turning colors from green to blue to yellow to orange and finally to blood red. What is going on? He was starting to get freaked out. The scorpion twitched a leg then got back on its feet and crawled over to BB's foot. He went wide eyed at it. It crawled on his foot and then up his leg all the way to his shoulder and just stayed there. Hmm …I have a feeling you aren’t going to kill me anymore but I still don’t trust you at all. It chirped back at him a little and he walked off to battleon with it on his shoulder.
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge ZYellowFlash Sun May 10, 2009 8:38 pm

As he stumbled over Battleon he went in search for yulgar the weaponsmith
the scorpian on BB back hissed at the shop ahead a huge mass aura filled the shop.
As BB enter the shop Yulgar pointed a hammer on BB nose,but spared him noticeing the strange aura he produced.
Yulgar said "What strange quality you have young man" and promised BB that in 5 days he'll create a weapon made've BB aura. As he stepped out've the shop BB was alone wondering why does Yulgar trust him and as
he went to the plaza he was attack!
Judge ZYellowFlash
Judge ZYellowFlash
X-ninja

Zard : BBZero's begining Lumuszard
User Points : 28088

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:35 am

email me if any of you ever finish this
BBZERO