[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining

+3
Rage
Deathclaws
rouge of shadows
7 posters

Go down

the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining Empty the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining

Post by rouge of shadows Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 pm

standing on a high mountain... a female dragonlord stares at the landscape below her, then she mutters to herself: "that dam vadriel will pay for what he did to me.." the dragonlord jumps on her dragon, and whisks away... Meanwhile: a group of heroes known as "the regulars" are in yulgars inn chatting about what they should do tonight.the founder, Vampragron:"today, is a great day to be free and merciful!" but that wasnt the case for the female dragonlord, she suddenly sees a fireball dart pass her, "ok frostreign, i think we have found him" another, and another fireball flies past them, frostreign is darting left to right.. then, one giant fireball hits the dragonlord off! she can't sprout her dragon wings in time to fly. she crashes into yulgars inn.the regulars all turn around in astonishment "what the!?" one of the regulars say, the dragonlord gets up, then falls back down. "i think we have a new member." Vampgraron says.
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Zard : the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining Waterx
Number of posts : 189
User Points : 27043

Back to top Go down

the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining Empty Re: the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining

Post by rouge of shadows Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:40 pm

rouge of shadows wrote:standing on a high mountain... a female dragonlord stares at the landscape below her, then she mutters to herself: "that dam vadriel will pay for what he did to me.." the dragonlord jumps on her dragon, and whisks away... Meanwhile: a group of heroes known as "the regulars" are in yulgars inn chatting about what they should do tonight.the founder, Vampragron:"today, is a great day to be free and merciful!" but that wasnt the case for the female dragonlord, she suddenly sees a fireball dart pass her, "ok frostreign, i think we have found him" another, and another fireball flies past them, frostreign is darting left to right.. then, one giant fireball hits the dragonlord off! she can't sprout her dragon wings in time to fly. she crashes into yulgars inn.the regulars all turn around in astonishment "what the!?" one of the regulars say, the dragonlord gets up, then falls back down. "i think we have a new member." Vampgraron says.
Vadriel is coming..will the regulars stop him?
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining Empty Re: the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining

Post by Deathclaws Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:10 pm

"dont just stand there looking like fools, help the lady up!"
In a swift motion one of Regulars, who had just been sipping from his wine, arises from his place and helps the maiden up.
For a moment he glances at the half stretched wings before returning his gaze to the damsel, perhaps even the damsel in distress
"Melady, I trust you are ok, seeing that you are a seemingly fully evolved dragonlord. Can I offer you a glas of wine while you tell me just how you...." he looks at the collapsing roof "crashed into this party so to say?" A quick chuckle escapes him before he offers the lady his seat
"Where are my manners, my name is DC. And what, may I ask, is the name of you, enchanting beauty?"
Deathclaws
Artist

Number of posts : 339
User Points : 23872

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 pm

my name is rouge of shadows, and i am no mistress, i have a job to do. but how am i going to find my dragon??
~walks towards the door~ onsecond thought, i think i will stay
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm

"Oh please there is no reason to go so hastily. Calm down with a glas of wine, I am sure that the call of a dragonlord will get your little pet back"
He sits down, pouring another glas of wine and setting it on the other side of a table, where a free chair stands.
"Tell me melady, what exactly is this quest. Maybe we" He glances into the face of the others for a moment "or some of us, could be of asisstance. Seeing as this quest has left some scars on our meeting place." He looks at the large hole in the roof "It might be good to bring a few companions along to.....let us say...evade these kind of situations. Its a dangerous world out there. And if you crash into a roof lets say in krovesport, you wont be greeted with a glas of wine, but with daggers to the throat"
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:10 pm

"Perhaps their manners in Krovesport would be more appreciated, because I don't believe you fully understand the severity of the situation, *sir* ", muttered Rouge with a chilling undertone. Ignoring the ruby red wine that was glistening under the ancient lamp, she turns away from the open chair and begins to walk along the rickety boards towards the oaken doors. Her steps came down hard, with her mythril boots clanking within every ear as she marched.

DC was slightly put off. "Why do you wish for an early grave? Would you be so fast as to turn down our help?" . Tipping his hand slightly, he sipped from the glass containing the red elixir.

The rest of the regulars had already begun to be marry again. Many were singing and drinking, while some were sitting in their own groups and drinking to their hearts content. Rouge was not amused; How could they be so naive to the danger that was at hand?

"I usually don't associate myself with drunkards", spoke the Dragonlord.
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220249

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:45 am

"if you really want to help me, i suggest that you won't be drunk tomorrow, then i will see if you can help me." Vamparagon stood up at this. "do you NOT know who we are? we are the regulars!" he yelled.
"I have heard of them, i just did not know that they got drunk all the time, i am after my former friend, Vadriel." ~pulls up the armor sleeve and shows everyone the chaoruppted mark~ "THIS is what he did to me, now i will hunt him down and KILL THAT BASTARD!"
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Zombie Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:58 am

"Chaoruppted you say?" said the shadowy skeletal figure in the room... "May I take a look at that?" Rouge questioned herself whether to trust the figure and ultimately rejects the offer "The mark does not concern me at the moment, what I seek is revenge!" Rouge storms off into town for any clues she might find on Vadriel. "Though she might not think much of it now, she should be concerned for her own safety rather than dwell on revenge. I've seen that mark before on other beings and it bears much burden on the wielders of that mark, they become infected into a horrible shadow of their former selves or worse..." said Zombie as he polished his sword...and gets lost to the noise of the party in the room..

(Just in case I might of gone over what rouge might of planned...the decription of the mark can be deleted or changed should you have something you wanted to use instead)
Lord Zombie
Lord Zombie
Zombified and Confused

Number of posts : 235
User Points : -94424

http://www.estiah.com/user/register/index/id/40220

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:44 pm

"Drunkard ey......well I will never refuse a glas of GOOD wine. It simply isnt done"
After emptying his glas he turns towards LZ.
"So tell me, how long will this process take? It seems like a shame to lose such a feisty woman. And she really was bent on killing that vadiniel or whatever his name was. Women.....friends....foes....you never know it"
A wide grin spreads across his face as the wine starts to take effect. He quickly takes out a vial of a blueish white fluid. Unscrewing it and pouring 3 drops into his mouth, his face goes white for a moment, then its back to normal.
"I am so glad someons sold me that "sobering" potion "

Awaiting Zombies answer he turns back towards him.

Last edited by Deathclaws on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:27 pm

~stares at her sorroundings~ *sigh* this will come to an end, and the end is for VADRIEL!!! ~mark starts glowing~ GAHHH!! ~falls over on the ground, knocked out~
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:21 pm

DC hears a faint gasp outside.
"Excuse me for a moment gents and lads, I need a breath of fresh air"
Soon after closing the door to the inn behind him, he finds the unconscious dragonlord(ess) in battleon square.
Shaking his head, he picks her up, doing his best not to shake HER head too much in the process. "lets not cause more damage here..." he mumbles
After kicking the door to the inn open, he walks with her towards the table
"Hold this for a second" he says while handing Zombie the unconscious one.
While LZ is still looking dazzled by the sudden human in his rotting hands, DC has already returned with a thick blanket (made out of the kidneys of the rare furry moose!). Shoving all glasses off the table in the process, he lifts her on the table, and onto the heavy blanket.

"I found her outside, figured she shouldnt rot in the sun for too long. No offense Zomb by the way. And, as you might've noticed, her mark is glowing. What do you think? good sign, or is she already going all weird in the head?" He makes a brainless gesture

"I'm good with basic healing, but chaos energy....thats a different lot."

He looks around the table

ANYONE ABLE TO GET THIS FIXED? AND BY FIXED, I DO NOT MEAN UNDRESSING HER IN PUBLIC!
a bit more quietly he adds "although that wouldnt be too bad either come to think of it......"
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:54 pm

~Opens eyes~ "what, what happened, AND WHY AM I COVERED IN A BLANKET?!" ~tries to get up but can't~ oh jebus, did i get myself hurt or something??
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:15 am

DC steps towards the table, eyeing the now wake dragonlord with mistrust.
"Ok before you storm out of that door again, you might wanna take a look at that chaos emblem. I found you collapsed in front of the inn, and half your arm was illuminating the street. In other words, you passed out after that thing on your arm started glowing. There seems to be no physical damage" In his thoughts he adds "except for that bruise on your head when I didnt get you through the door right away".

"Still, it seems to have weakened you quite a lot. Where did you get that anyway. Its not like they are giving those away on the street."
He attempts to examine the emblem, but gets blasted away a few feet when touching it.
"God that felt like the entire paladin order running through me. Not an experience I'd care to repeat"

He goes back to table, puts the blanket away (is a bit disappointed that shes still not nude), and takes a health potion out of his belt.
"Sit up a bit, you dont want to choke on a health potion. Life's ironic you know...."

He offers rogue a helping hand, since she doesnt seem to be able to get up herself.
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:31 am

"my former friend, Vadriel, went chaos hungry and turned on all of his friends, and infected them all, he saved me for last, and he used his most powerful chaos infection..."
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:19 am

OY YOULGAR WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY DAGGER THIS TIME!! both of them heard from upstairs. I put it in the wash since it was soaked from your last match ok yulgar replied. Both of them looked at the stairs to see who was comeing down, it was BB in his normal renagade outfit. He looked at rogue and then to DC wondering who they were. Hey arnt you two the new regs vamp wanted me to introduce he asked with a puzzled look. Rogue finally sat up and crushed the potion with her bare hand. Introductions will have to wait i need to go she said in a harsh voice. She started walking to the door but before she could get to it BB appeared infornt of the door waveing his finger. AH ah ahhh not in the shape your in besides if i mess up with this job vamp will have my head. She tried to just blankly punch him but he blocked it with one hand. OH we got a fighter he said almost ammused next thing she knew she was back on the tabel hog tied. DC flinched at the fact that one second they were twenty feet away the next ontop of the tabel.

Well welcome to the regs i guess BB finally said after rogue stoped strugling. She was thinking on how to kill BB already. BB cut her lose and she sat down normally holding her scar. Ive been listening in on your little convorsation...mabey i can help with your problems...both of them.
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Number of posts : 166
User Points : 6581

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:35 pm

"Introduce us to the chief? Oh please, I think we are both warrior or Dragonlord enough to manage to introduce OURSELVES."
A bit more quiet he nods towards BB "You really have no idea how to handle a lady. Seriously, grabbing her?"
Then he turns back to rogue. "While I realize that you are a cunning and frankly quite striking Dragonlord(ess), You may inquire some help with this..." He started sharpening his daggers "Vadriel"
"See, chaos energys a dangerous lot. Infects you, spreads, become a monster. You are obviously not a monster.....yet." He grins, while doing a few slashes in the air
"Let me join you on this....quest. And Vadriel might just" He slams the dagger deep into the wood of a nearby table "be killed".
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Tue May 05, 2009 1:49 am

besides i always liked a good fight and i ....honestly have nothing to do for ohh...a week, BB said after pulling his dagger out. :P
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Number of posts : 166
User Points : 6581

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Sat May 09, 2009 5:28 pm

this infection....if it DOES kill me on my quest, you can find vadriel, and hopefully kill him........... but his army of fire elementals, is another story
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Suddenly a fireball came from the hole in the roof of Yulgar's Inn, knocking a few Regulars onto the ground, which hit the ground and made a scorch mark on the floor.

'Oh... great, now we've gotta clean that up too.' DC said, and watched BB walk towards it, Rouge failing in holding him back.
'Hah!' Came a young sounding voice from above the roof.
'What... what was that...?' DC asked Rouge who shrugged and nodded towards the hole and then suddenly shielded her eyes as a blinding golden glow emerged from the hole.
'Phoenix!' Screamed Rouge,
'WHAT?!' BB shouted, knowing, as most people, or so thought, that Phoenix's where extinct,
'Hmph, I see you've met Rebirth already, said the voice again as a young, but tall figure jumped through the hole and landed spot-center on the scorch mark, and as he rised, the others took notice of his appearance. Young but tall, clad in red robes with firey trim and a red and gold hat, along with a gigantic Elvish Claymore strapped to his back.
'Heh,' he raised his hand a gigantic fireball appeared in his hand.
'Dai is here.'
Dai
Dai

Number of posts : 261
User Points : 10029

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:32 pm

As I drew my scythe, i muttered a few words "what do you want."
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:08 am

(why does everyone use eachothers characters?! I thought we are only supposed to use our own, otherwise this would just be storywriting instead of roleplay)

Deathclaws looked quizzingly, but not overall impressed, at the newcomer that had just burned a rather large stain into the floor in front of him ~Gonna take ages to get that one out~
"Is there any reason for this sudden outbreak of violence, or can we just carry on and ignore this obscure intrusion? Back to you darling" He flashed Rogue one of his trademark smiles before he took a step forward and extended one arm, attempting to block rogues contact with the one that called himself "Dai"
"If there is a civilised way this can be resolved, or indeed one where I get myself a jug of fine wine and some fresh duck, I'm all for it. However, if you merely came here to"
~Sharp dagger, check. Vial of poison on my belt, check. Large quantities of wine behind the counter, ready to be stolen when the innkeeper isn't looking~ He glanced back ~check~
"Stop us on our journey to assassinate a certain Vadriel, I'm afraid I must insist that you stop breathing immediately"
Raising one eyebrow he started spinning his second dagger, not averting his eyes, keeping his gaze focused on Dai "Would be a shame to lose an elemental mage though. Can't ever have enough of those around to light my pipe"
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:05 pm

A figure emerged from the shadows, seeming to form from them, becoming more visible as he approached. He wore a brilliant black suit and a matching hood that cast deep shadows upon his face. Only two glowing eyes peered out from the depths of his cowl. His darf scarf fluttered gently behind him as he neared the eye of the conflict.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. Must we fight, vandalize, and/or steal? Oh, yes, I saw that glint in your eyes, Mr. Claws. Do remember that this is a Regulars establishment, so unless you plan to stain your reputation here, I truly see very little reason for you to practice your theiving on us, your comrades; your clanmates."

Charon was then replaced by a cloud of shadow in the shape of his body, which rocketed to a nearby armchair and, as it made contact, became Charon once more.

Last edited by Charon on Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : the hunt....for VADRIEL/Rouge's begining Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489299

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathclaws Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:02 am

Deathclaws sighed to himself, noticing that his gaze was still resting upon rogue's upper torso. Averting his eyes quickly he noted with disgust the presence of another elemental mage in the room ~The air reeks of magic, and the smell alone triggers my vomiting reflex~ His knife never stopped spinning, a slight sizzling as it cut through the air was constantly audible "Is that so? May a winedrinker of sort not steal a glance upon that which he craves the most? Forgive me oh vermin for my insolence, I swear it shall never" Another glance to rogue "happen again" He spat the sarcasm in Charons face, not caring whether his suit would soon be splattered with his own entrails or not ~It's worth it~ He forced himself to glare at the sorcerer, not caring to conceal the rising hate in his eyes.

Casually he raised his glas again, taking a deep gulp of it, savoring the fine taste for a few long seconds before he tossed it behind him, breaking the crystal container against the rear wall of the establishment "Who are you to deny me that pleasure anyway, wretch?"
Deathclaws
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by rouge of shadows Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Suddenly, a eerie laughter echoed through the inn. As I said, "thats him....". Then a dark figure emerges at the hole "dai" had made. "It seems someone has already blown the door for me,". I then shouted "VADRIEL! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Vadriel then said, "I am not Vadriel anymore.. I am ESCHERION the first lord of chaos." "TELEPORTATION!" and the dark figure was gone. I said to myself "this is getting worse and worse every minute."
rouge of shadows
rouge of shadows
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down