[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

game time!

5 posters

Go down

game time! Empty game time!

Post by vorn Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 pm

hey how 'bout a game?

so what you do is you put your ipod or mp3 player or computer or phonograph or whatever on shuffle, and then post the first couple of lines of the first ten songs, and other people try to guess the song name and artist! oh and no checking on google that’s cheating… just try and have fun… i will post first, to start off… oh and it gets confusing if more than one person posts a list at once, so try and wait for the preivious one to be completed before you post… if all the songs aren’t guess in a few days, say three or four, i will post the answers… so if you want to play, here goes nothing… (oh and blank out the name if it comes up)… and no flaming plz, my tastes are pretty eclectic ;)

1. I know a girl who’s like the sea, I watch her changing every day for me, Oh yeah… oh oh oh oh oh… one day she’s still, the next she swells… you can hear the universe in her sea shells, Oh yeah… oh oh oh oh… no, no line on the horizon, no line *ANSWERED* No Line On the Horizon, U2

2. Spanish songs in andalucia, the shooting sites in the days of ’39… Oh, please, leave the ventana open, federico lorca is dead and gone… bullet holes in the cemetery walls,
The black cars of the guardia civil… Spanish Bombs on the costa rica, I’m flying in a dc 10 tonight *ANSWERED* Spanish Bombs, The Clash

3. _ ___ __ ___ ___, My head is filled with things to say, When you're here, All those words, they seem to slip away… When I get near you, The games begin to drag me down
It's all right… I'll make you maybe next time around

4. The screen door slams, Mary' dress waves, Like a vision she dances across the porch, As the radio plays, Roy Orbison singing for the lonely, Hey that's me and I want you only, Don't turn me home again, I just can't face myself alone again, Don't run back inside

5. Oh ____ ____ __, Oh ____ ____ __, I feast on sympathy, I chew on suffer, I chew on agony… Swallow whole the pain, Oh it's too good to be, All this misery… Is just for oh ____ ____ __, ____ ____ __

6. We are building a religion… we are building it bigger… we are widening the corridors, and adding more lanes… we are building a religion, a limited edition, we are now accepting callers for these pendant key-chains…

7. He who makes a beast out of himself, Gets rid of the pain of being a man… Caught here in a fiery blaze, won't lose my will to stay… I tried to drive all through the night, The heat stroke ridden weather, the barren empty sights… No oasis here to see, the sand is singing deathless words to me… *ANSWERED* Bat Country, Avenged Sevenfold

8. hey now don't make a sound… Say have you heard the news today? One flag was taken down, To raise another in it's place… A heavy cross you bear, A stubborn heart remains unchanged… No home, no life, no lover, No stranger singing in your name… *ANSWERED* Long Road To Ruin, Foo Fighters

9. Hey fellas, have you heard the news? You know that Annie’s back in town? It won’t take long just watch and see, How the fellas lay their money down. *ANSWERED* Heartbreaker, Led Zeppelin

10. Hey, Hey, Hey… When you look you see right through me, Cut the rope, fell to my knees, Fallen, broken every single time… Always keep me under finger, That's the spot where you would (sue) me, Might see some type of pleasure in my mind…

lol these are easy so start guessing!

Last edited by vorn on Sat May 16, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE GUESSES)
vorn
vorn

Number of posts : 143
User Points : 6105
Location : the nightmares of those who enjoy Taylor Swift songs and Jonas Brothers albums...

Back to top Go down

game time! Empty Re: game time!

Post by vorn Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:10 pm

no one likes game? or no one knows songs?
vorn
vorn

Location : the nightmares of those who enjoy Taylor Swift songs and Jonas Brothers albums...

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Number 1 is U2 - No Line on the Horizon?
And 10 is Heartbreaker, can't remember who it's by... Nirvana I think?
Leona
Leona

Number of posts : 12
User Points : 5630

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:24 am

7 is Avenged Sevenfold's "Bat Country"
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220242

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vorn Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 pm

finally.... good job, all three are right, and although nirvana did a horribly recorded live cover of heartbreaker, they did not originally sing it, it was led zeppelin

i was beginning to think i was the only guy with good taste in music around here ;P

oh and i will keep this up for a few more days, and if there are no guesses, i will open up for others to post their shuffle
vorn
vorn

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeliecka Mon May 11, 2009 1:00 am

#8 Is by Foo Fighters - Long Road to Ruin on the 2007 album Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace

#2 is Spanish Bombs by The Clash cd is Clash on Broadway
rebeliecka
rebeliecka

Number of posts : 30
User Points : 5899

http://www.specializedstove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vorn Sat May 16, 2009 12:40 pm

any other guesses?
vorn
vorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sat May 16, 2009 1:48 pm

5. is Poor Twisted Me - Metallica

6. is Building A Religion - Cake?

3. is something by The Beatles.. that I don't know the name of..
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down