[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Problem

+2
vorn
Alderos
6 posters

Go down

Problem Empty Problem

Post by Alderos Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 am

I have noticed that often when I meet new people they hate me within 3 days. im not sure why. if you could plz post some ideas to help me or post your own problems and i will try to help you.
I have been going through alot recently so i think this would not just help me but help others. Thank you for your attention and remember. Please post.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Zard : Problem Rustys
Number of posts : 646
User Points : 15249

Back to top Go down

Problem Empty Re: Problem

Post by vorn Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:29 pm

i'm sorry i'm too busy hating you to help you..... JK

i dont know why people would hate you unless you give them a reason to. are you moody? look at your actions when you are with others... do you do stupid or mean things to look "cool"? and if they hate you for (honestly) no good reason, then just don't mind it, you don't want to be friends with superficial people like them anyway.

at least thats how i look at it, hope it helps... and sorry if i sound cold, but i'm giving it to you straight
vorn
vorn

Number of posts : 143
User Points : 6093
Location : the nightmares of those who enjoy Taylor Swift songs and Jonas Brothers albums...

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:26 pm

It depends on where you are, how you act and who you are around when you act like that.
It's kinda like the Fable 2 expression system. Some people like good people, others like bad, others like different looks, others think curtain expressions are cool while others are not etc.

But if you are talking about people on AQW then you must have been going to Saf, I get hated in less than 3 minutes there. But it's just the the way THEY act sometimes. Thats why (If I met the requirements) if I was chosen to be an AQW mod I would say no. I'm sorry, I know if many noobs read this and flame me for it, they won't understand my thinking type.
I don't like the attention they make, also I just want to play the game, and not end up like a lot who are still lvl 1. Also I cannot get along with everybody, if someone is giving me a hard time enough, and this is rare, I can get off my face at them, they actually stop talking afterwards because every single thing they could say back to me I have already proven useless and come up with better things to say.

I think thats a reason why people hate me as well, words spreads quickly on the internet.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Problem 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228025

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:59 pm

I Don't hate you.

I did note, however, that if you hang around in battleon there are a lot of jerks. Just hang with us in Yulgar-1, and you'll make lots of new friends.

*punches n00b in the face*
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Problem Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387717

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:05 am

Ok, to answer some questions i am talking about people in real life because i could care less most of the time if people are being mean to me on aqworlds.
I have noticed recently though for the past couple weeks i have been moody. i don't know how long i have been this way , or if this is the reason why. Maube they just don't like me because of the way i look. I talk in real life like i do on the forums and in aqworlds so either they hate me because 1. they think im a geek (i like the idea of being a geek so this doesn't matter) 2. they hate my appearence (i do bath daily so its most likely clothing) 3. they hate that i am in certain things ( don't laugh because yes, i am in The Boy Scouts of America and i think this keeps me and many other people out of trouble) 4. what i talk about( like i said i talk in life like i do on these forums) or 5. It may be the way i act.

I would like to thank all of you for giving me your opinion and if anyone else has any ideas plz feel free to post.
i also have another problem. i am being affected in school by the way people are treating me there. If i act angry on aqworlds plz don't mind me.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by vorn Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:01 am

hmm... i don't think it's your problem, it's their inability to cope with those different than themselves... don't shape yourself to their image, just do what you do, as long as you aren't like sadistic or anything... that's what really counts. and i am sure you have other friends, so i say just don't worry about it.
vorn
vorn

Number of posts : 143
User Points : 6093
Location : the nightmares of those who enjoy Taylor Swift songs and Jonas Brothers albums...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 am

Thank you vorn you are right about me not needing to change. But you are wrong about the many friends thing. i don't have many friends in rl i have maybe 6 but they are what matter most. Once again , Thank you
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Tue May 05, 2009 9:56 am

Well imy problems are mostly solved. my father went and talked to the principle. so now they dont really bother me anymore
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 9:58 am

Well, that's good, Alderos. That's why your parents are there, to help ya.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rebeliecka Mon May 11, 2009 12:33 am

Alderos, first of all I am so proud of you for posting your question here for help. I am quite sure others have felt the same way. I know I have. I encourage people to be the person you would want to be around. People are drawn to people who make them feel good genuinely. A book sugestion: How to Win Friends and Influence People..Dale Carnegie.
rebeliecka
rebeliecka

Number of posts : 30
User Points : 5887

http://www.specializedstove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge ZYellowFlash Tue May 12, 2009 2:19 am

I know how you feel
it like hpw my best friend became corupt
with bad stuff
and hates me *wahh*
Judge ZYellowFlash
Judge ZYellowFlash
X-ninja

Zard : Problem Lumuszard
Number of posts : 339
User Points : 28069

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Tue May 12, 2009 3:28 am

MORE FRIENDLY ADVICE!

You have 402 friends rihere. That's why having a clan to back you up is so cool.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Problem Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387717

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down