[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!!

2 posters

Go down

Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!! Empty Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!!

Post by Javiersito2 Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 am

Please tell me, should I re-do the game all over????
The worst part of it is, that I am in Mt. Gagazet, figting Seymour Flux.
My Wakka is out of the question, I don't ever use him. he is so weak, he gets killed in one hit
My Rikku knows all the spells to the point of (-a) spells. Example Fira, Thundara, Watera, blizzarra,.
My Kimahri is pretty good. He has steal. but not use. he also hits around the 600-1200
My Yunas only magic skills are Water and Watera, my Lulu can't do the (-ga) spells. nor she can do Bio. My Auron only does 2000 damage.
On my Sphere Grid, I chose the pathway down to Lulu's (-a) spells...My Tidus does 300 damage max on people...He sucks... I can't beat Flux.
Guys!! I need your HONEST opinion about this, it is very important.... This is for people who have played Final Fantasy 10!!!!!

I Copy and Pasted from my twitter post so it might be a little wierd reading this.
Javiersito2
Javiersito2
SweetishFishHunter

Zard : Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!! Yellowl
Number of posts : 538
User Points : 49600

http://aqwrp.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!! Empty Re: Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!!

Post by Rage Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:00 am

....Yes, I would suggest a restart. Follow the respective paths of each character, maybe throwing in some damaging spells for Yuna to learn and speeding up Auron by teaching him haste after Tidus has it via the White Magic Sphere.

Kimahri is better off following Auron after you complete his area, inevitably leading into Tidus's sphere area.

Yuna needs to learn Holy as soon as possible; With her maxed out Nirvana staff and Double-Cast to boot, she will be your main go-to spell nuker pre-Sin boss fight.

Lulu will run into Wakka's path, but if you can, see if you can teleport her over to Yuna's area where Yuna started out so she can learn all the white magic.

Tidus will run into Yuna's track. If you want him to be a second white mage early on (relatively), that's your choice. Personally, I cut across through Kimahri's path and started him on Auron's, eventually passing into Wakka's territory.

Near the end of the game, you will have to learn to sit and grind for movement levels. You know this from AQW; it's no different in the Final Fantasy games. Just sit down and grind. Good places for this after you get the airship is the Calm Lands, Mt. Gagazet, and eventually the Omega Ruins.

A secret farming area that people rarely take advantage of is just before the Seymore Varia battle, on the bridge in Bevelle. Here, you have access to a convenient Save Point (two of them in fact), easy to beat enemies that drop XP like there's no tomorrow, all the enemies have steal-able items that are worth-while to acquire, and there is no rush to engage Seymore. However, realize that you can't train Kimahri if you do this.

For more help, check out the wikia page for Final Fantasy X, and the rest of the Final Fantasy series:
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220238

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!! Empty Re: Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!!

Post by Javiersito2 Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:20 am

Wow that is probably the best answer I have acquired yet. Thank you very much.
Javiersito2
Javiersito2
SweetishFishHunter

Zard : Very Important!!! If you have played Final Fantasy X (10) please READ!! Yellowl
Number of posts : 538
User Points : 49600

http://aqwrp.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down