[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Battle Ready

2 posters

Go down

Battle Ready Empty Battle Ready

Post by Hunter Reckoning Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 am

This RP take place in Mech Quest time (Mixin' it up!) Try to only use one mech throughout the storyline please, and if you want to switch then please go into detail about it. And remember the people in this are about 5 thousand years before AQWorlds so your characters could be an ancestor of your AQWorlds character. Hunter Reckoning has been alive for thousands of years, and he has survived through the celestial event...whatever that is :P.

It was a year ago today that Hunter left his town. He decided he wanted to start anew, so he came to Soluna city. When he got off the transport, he looked around at all the buildings. Then he saw where he'd be going to school.....Gears university. It was a huge castle held up by a small sliver of land, with a spaceship docked on the side. "Thats my ship you know.." Hunter looked around and saw someone with dark skin and blonde hair. "My name is Sys Zero by the way. Welcome to Soluna City!" Hunter gave him a shy wave and replied. "Hunter Reckoning..." Sys looked at Hunter and decided that something wasn't right. "Howd you get those scars?" He asked. Hunter was embarrassed about them and covered the big one over his eye with his hand. Sys realized he had done something bad, and decided to fix it. "Here.." Sys held out a black mask. "Im not sure if you like people looking at your scars so heres something to cover them up." Hunter took the mask and put it on quickly. "Thank you." Hunter said before hurrying towards the shuttle that flew to the University.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : Battle Ready Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15900

Back to top Go down

Battle Ready Empty Re: Battle Ready

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:41 pm

MrSebi looked up as he saw a man with a black mask enter the shuttle then looked back down at his sketch book. Normally people would use digi-pads these days to sketch but he preferred paper, it felt much more natural for him, ‘’besides it not like I can get rid of it’’ he mused as he looked at the red and yellow pencil* in his hand. He looked back at his sketch; a twisted schematic of robotic parts and weapons on the paper, which was why he was heading to the academy, to become a mecha engineer. Hearing the bell ring, he packed his sketch book and grabbed his bag; he had a feeling this place was going to be special…

*Same Pencil all MrSebi’s have, just a different MrSebi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:06 am

Tessering halfway across the galaxy isn't the most efficient way to escape a bombardment of flaming arrows, but it was the only thing that Bram could think of at the moment. He had arrived on some alien planet where the dominant element seemed to be metal. He had later decided that he'd stick around for a while until he could figure out where he was. He had heard about a university, Gears University, and decided to attend. What better way to learn about a planet than to go to one of it's schools?

As he sat on the transport, he observed many different people. There was a man holding a bucket of bolts, someone in the corner was typing on a pad in the wall, a man was scribbling something on a piece of parchment, there were numerous other people sitting in the cramped compartment, but nothing interesting was happening.

I narrowed my eyes at the doorway as I sensed someone coming.

Shy, just talked to that Sys guy, Sys handed him a mask, he put in on, started walking towards the transport... he thought out a play-by-play in his head just to pass the time.

Three... Two... One... Just as he finished the countdown a man wearing a black mask stepped on the craft.

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Number of posts : 372
User Points : 23724

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: