[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fallout: Toronto

2 posters

Go down

Fallout: Toronto Empty Fallout: Toronto

Post by Cial Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:20 am

Popular video game franchise turned Roleplay with a twist? Uh oh, call M. Night shamalan, he just got DISSED.

Basically, the Fallout universe, but in Toronto. As, in a Vault-Tec letter it describes Vaults in "Newly Annexed Canada"

BEGIN. Please cite references.

I stood, facing the bitterly ever-changing weather of the northern wasteland. My suit was winterized, but I still clenched teeth and held my arms close to myself for warmth. Paladin West pulled me inside.

"We have transmission set up from here to the Citadel, but it's an act of God, so we may not have much time to receive a lot of details about the G.E.C.K,come on."

We stumbled into the musky tent,with coking brahmin behind us,trying to keep still.

Elder Lyons Began to speak on the small Ham radio hooked up to a relay station nearby, beginning with a few "Hello?"'s and "Is this working?"'s.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Fallout: Toronto 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142341

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Toronto Empty Re: Fallout: Toronto

Post by Alderos Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:39 am

Alexander had been traveling for days in the frozen wasteland of what was once Canada. He had been looking for a Brotherhood of Steel outpost, but hadn't found a single one yet. "I had better find an outpost soon, or else i might die of hunger." he said to himself.
"Bark!" said his beloved dog, Kira. She was a labrador beagle mix he had saved from some super mutants. "What is it girl?" Alexander said as he kneeled down to pet her. She then started to trot in a straight line. Alexander looked around for what she could be going to. "Smoke." He whispered as he started to run to this glint of hope lost amid the snow.
Alexander noticed he need to scrape his winterized combat armor as soon as he found shelter because it was gathering ice, fast. The cold could even bypass the insulation that was built into it. "C'mon, i gotta hurry!" he yelled as he chased Kira through some evergreens. When the treeline ended he noticed that their was a shelter, and the smell of brahmin in the air. "Please don't be hostile," he said as he walked over to the shelter.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Zard : Fallout: Toronto Rustys
Number of posts : 646
User Points : 15268

Back to top Go down