[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My new story

2 posters

Go down

My new story Empty My new story

Post by Pofurg Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:35 am

I am currently in the process of making a book called "Dragon Killer". I am a junior author so don't be too rough on me. Well here it is:

It's not something that I wanted. I dread doing this, but what else is there to do? With the whole world in chaos and what not, I couldn't do much else. They have to die. They came here to torture us, and it is my job to make them pay.
I was a half breed. Half dragon. I don't even want to imagine how much it hurt for my mom to give birth to me. But anyways, half breed, short version of saying I'm bulletproof, fireproof, and the ultimate killing machine. What does a half dragon half human look like? Well, lucky me, I keep the form of a human. Others aren't so lucky. Others have some weird combination of wings, claws, human flesh, and jagged teeth. But it's the inside that counts.
My skin looks like a perfect tan, which is awesome. Something else about my skin, it's harder than crystal. It's made of ereside, a magic rock that is stronger than steel, but weighs almost nothing. Like I said, I'm lucky. Most half dragons grow heavier than 500 pounds, yet I remain in the 100-150 pound weight, no matter how strong I grow.
It all started in 2005. “Hey, you!”, yelled a store clerk, “No freebies! Get your hands off kid!” “But I'm hungry,” I responded, “my mommy is dead, I don't have nowhere to get food.” The store clerk gave me an annoyed look. “I don't give a crap about your mommy, kid. You can't steal food, understood?” That guy made me so angry. I just wanted a simple bag of grapes. Then he starts talking about Mom... I almost unconsciously punched him. Almost. Looking back at it now makes it look like a clip from America's funniest home videos. I punched him, he fell to the ground, I ran, took the grapes, and ran out.
Outside was the same as usual. People were walking around, chatting, having fun. That never happened to me. All of a sudden I heard a very loud noise. I saw the ground start to shake. Almost immediately had I seen a dragon launch himself out of the ground.

----------------------------------------------

At this time I had only been four years old. I didn't know reality. Yet I felt some sort of connection to the dragon, like a family member. Who would've known how right that feeling was.
“WHERE IS MY SON?”, bellowed the dragon.
“Daddy, I'm over here! I'm here Daddy!”, I called back. I didn't know why, I still don't know why, but I did. He picked me up, which for some reason didn't scare me. “Ha! So you are! It's been four years son! Come, take my hand, together we can rule the world! Your foolish mother had no idea what it is like to have power. Good thing I killed her, eh?” I bet you believe that any four year old would be able to comprehend what the heck just said. But I understand dragons, more than humans. I also had a hard time controlling my emotions at the time, which of course meant that my father was dead in seconds.
Pofurg
Pofurg

Zard : My new story Defaultpet
Number of posts : 7
User Points : 5522

Back to top Go down

My new story Empty Re: My new story

Post by Tim Hortans Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 am

I suggest you make a feedback thread. Once you do I can delete this. But for now remember that whenever a new person starts talking you need to start a new paragraph. Just skimmed over it really quick.
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : My new story Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228773

Back to top Go down

Post by Pofurg Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:41 am

Yeah, I did. I copied and pasted it from my OpenOffice document, but I think I screwed up copying it somehow O_o
Pofurg
Pofurg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pofurg Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:44 am

Oh, and also to everyone just to let you know, this isn't the beginning of the story.
Pofurg
Pofurg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down