[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

THE MEANING OF LIFE and other hard thought topics

4 posters

Go down

THE MEANING OF LIFE and other hard thought topics Empty THE MEANING OF LIFE and other hard thought topics

Post by Earthx Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:10 am

Life is built up on our memories. SO with out our memories life is pointless. Therefore the better you can remember the easier life can be (because every thing we do relates back to something else we once did). The more aware you stay the better you can remember and since focus has to do with who you are how you look at life and the way you look at life is defined by you. AND WHAT MAKES UP WHO YOU ARE? Your attitude! Then if we break it all the way back down to the very makes of your attitude we get your habitat (who you’re around where you live all these things affect your attitude)
So your family is a large part of your attitude making your family a huge meaning of every ones life. Another huge thing that at least should be huge is what we believe in.
Say you’re Christian and you try hard to follow the bible this should effect how you see and view things thus creating a huge impact on you. But to sum this up faster and easier we can say beliefs and family and life experiences effect your attitude which lets you view on how important things are so you can focus.
IN THE SHORT TURN ATTITUDE IS EVERY THING

(this is my opinion and i made it my self i did not look it up online this kind of thing runs through my head all the time)

PLZ POST YOUR IDEA OF WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT (NO 42s!!!!!)

you may also ask other questions like: whats the difference between chaos and evil or is it possible for us to really exist.

*note these are to be answered in your opinion and DON'T MAKE FUN OF OTHER PPLS IDEAS (unless they say its ok) you are allowed to say why you think there wrong or right
Earthx
Earthx

Number of posts : 384
User Points : 6397

Back to top Go down

THE MEANING OF LIFE and other hard thought topics Empty Re: THE MEANING OF LIFE and other hard thought topics

Post by anthdude Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:08 am

Call me tosa but.... The meaning of life is to find the meaning of life (42 also)
anthdude
anthdude

Number of posts : 176
User Points : 5805

Back to top Go down

THE MEANING OF LIFE and other hard thought topics Empty Re: THE MEANING OF LIFE and other hard thought topics

Post by Snake XZ Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 am

The meaning of life is not to get roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris. It has +42 BTH!
Snake XZ
Snake XZ

Number of posts : 75
User Points : 5712

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 am

Life IS the meaning of life. Simple enough to understand, yet no one gets it...
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5849

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthx Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:19 am

i recently got a new look at life

DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY

you don't live through it anyway
Earthx
Earthx

Number of posts : 384
User Points : 6397

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down