[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wixmagic and Axel Ventus

Go down

Wixmagic and Axel Ventus Empty Wixmagic and Axel Ventus

Post by Wixmagic Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:57 am

Name: Real name unknown
Nickname: Wixmagic, Wix, Wixxy
Race: Human
Appearance: Dark blue eyes, normal skin, Cavalier guard (Gold) , golden warrior, Santa's colourful backblades (Gold)
Weapons: Golden star sword, Guardsman's blade of darkness aka Umbra Volnus, the six blades of the fighters last chance.
Personality: Cheery, curious, clumsy, resourceful, somewhat weird
Bio: I'm Wixmagic, the clumsy gold guy you all don't seem to like very much, well I have power you can't even begin to imagine, I've made power out of my addiction to gambling well found power anyway, the fighters last chance is a die with a powerful weapon attached to each of the six sides, but more about that later, I never get angry because I seal up my anger and the darker side of my powers in this crystal *taps crystal embedded in gauntlet* yup, if this thing gets broken you do not want to be in my way...or anywhere near me for that matter. I hate to wear suits and I only remove my helm and armour when sleeping, I don't celebrate Valentines day/heroes heart day because I never have anybody to celebrate with. I don't like eggs because I once saw a guy talking to one after eating some it was really weird and I swear I've seen him around the stronghold.
Backstory: Wixmagic woke up in Lionfangs fortress with no memory, all his current items on and starsword lying next to him, 2 months later he joined TR and seemed to mess a lot of things up, including his first real mission to help the clan, he promptly left for a 3 month training course where he learned how to seal his darker powers inside a crystal as well as finding the belt buckle that contains the fighter last chance die, he has not been able to open it yet. He has recently returned to the TR stronghold only to leave Demon Hunting with Atriax and everybody else who is going
Additional Details:
Many unknown or unseen things will be revealed in Atriax's ARP if it continues far enough ;D

Name: Axel Ventus
Nickname: Axe, Axel, His enemies call him "Slicing Wind"
Race: Human-unknown sub species
Appearance: Red treeant mane, Shadow slayer, back frost blades, pale skin, black eyes.
Weapons: Dual wields Dual blades of slaying
Personality: Serious when it comes to fighting however is friendly with people he feels he can trust.
Bio: Axel is a Freelancer with the strange ability to use his mana to drastically increase his speed and agility, at the moment he has no idea what his limit is, as he has never had to get near it. He is a skilled swordsman and hand to hand fighter. He hardly has any actual attacks using mana, one of the few attacks he can use he has dubbed "hole punch". He lives in a secluded part of GreenGuard forest where there are plenty of monsters to train against.
Backstory:
Additional Details: WIP to be finished later

Ps. Feel free to comment, I don't mind
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : Wixmagic and Axel Ventus Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115115

Back to top Go down