[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zombie apocalypse

+3
Hunter Reckoning
Gurpus
Felix
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zombie apocalypse Empty Zombie apocalypse

Post by Felix Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:46 pm

I got the inspiration from this in DF at the preview of resident sneevil, this is NOT at all to do with lore, or our regular OC's. We're lookin' at a futuristic universe. Expect RE references.

They built my city on top of a grave
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade
They poured gasoline on top of a lake
And then they set it on fire so nobody escaped
They built my city on top of a grave
Now the dead roam the street like a rotting parade
Quarantined and forgotten for days
These are the stories of those who have gotten away

Felix was awoken by his mp3 playing alarm, the song being Parade of the dead - Hilltop Hoods. He set out for another glorious day in Eibmoz city, he hadn't had to do anything for the company he worked for in a while now. Felix worked at Badgerz agency, where they study human biology, in creating human weapons, and effectively supersoldiers. It wasn't exactly something Felix actually stood for, but it put his skills to there true potential. Felix's Job, and the people he worked with were Top secret. He was an Ex-Navy seal, pulled out to be trained in special Op's, and now Tied up loose ends, and protected the companies secrets.

Soon Felix had eaten breakfast, gotten changed, and was ready for whatever they day would throw at him, which as Felix didn't yet know, would be a lot. Felix started up his Badgerz agency supplied Hummer, it had a wide range of nifty gadgets and weapons stored inside of it, and whenever Felix steps inside, he climbs into a war machine of mass destruction. Felix drove off into the pleasant town, unaware that the incident began.

Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23936

Back to top Go down

Zombie apocalypse Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse

Post by Gurpus Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:16 am

The desert was hot, really hot. But Gurpus had gotten use to the heat over the past 2 years. He was an engineer working on a weapon that could stop the war in the North. Of course he wasn't alone. Gurpus was working in an underground shelter, under a large military base. The desert was the perfect place to hide and build things from the enemy, until now.
"Were under fire!"
"Man those tanks!"
"Everyone to their battle stations!"
"What the hell is going on up there?" Gurpus asked looking up to the roof.
As he climb the steps to the surface, there was a large 'BOOM!' and the whole place shook. As he reached the surface, Gurpus was greeted with the sight of a battle field. Bodies started to fall to the ground, the sound of guns being fired covered the air. The enemy had found them.

Gurpus took out his handgun and began to look for the commander in charge. It wasn't an easy thing to do since he had to dodge bullet fire and random grenades. Gurpus eventually found Commander Johnson, the Commander also saw Gurpus and point his gun at Gurpus.
BANG!
A human type creature landed next to Gurpus. It looked human, except for the fact that it had blood all over it and it's eye were white as snow.
"What is that thing?" Gurpus asked the commander.
"Its a zombie. The have been appearing a lot lately in this area. We have been trying to whip them out so there virus does get to any major city." The commander replyed taking a sample of the zombies skin and placeing it in a glass container.
"Listen, I need you to get on that chopper and take this to Badgerz agency in Eibmoz city. They might be able to find a cure to this virus before it starts to take over the world." The commander said, handing Gurpus the glass container.
"What about you guys?"
"We will be fine, this isn't any trouble for us!" The commander said pushing Gurpus towards the chopper.

Gurpus got in the chopper and watched from high in the shy as the enemy began to get closer. Suddenly, out of no where, the base began to blow up. All that could be seen was cloud of dust covering the battlefield. Gurpus watched as a tear drop rolled down his face.

The chopper landed on a building across from the Badgerz agency. Gurpus went down the elevator of the building the chopper had landed on, then across the street, and into the Badgerz agency building.
"Can I help you?" asked the receptionist.
"Errr, yes, yes you can. I'm here to deliver a sample of something." Gurpus replyed.
"May I see this sample of something sir."
"Umm, I'm afraied you can't ma'am. It's highly classified. You know, military classified."
"Very well then sir. Please take a seat and I'll address you to Felix, one of our best men that works here, once he arrives."
"Thankyou ma'am" Gurpus said, taking a seat.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Number of posts : 193
User Points : 8210

http://twitter.com/gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 pm

As Felix drove to work, Ana seemed to have a worried look on her face.
"Whats up?" Felix asked Ana, glancing to and off the road.
"Getting in this car.. its scary.." she replied.
"What? why on earth would you feel like that?"
"Felix, you can make spikes mounted on the side of the car."
"Strictly business" Felix smiled, and Ana rolled her eyes, as Felix revved the engine.

A few minutes away from the facility, Felix received a message on his telescreen, a holographic communication device. From a badgerz agent in what would be considered in a smart suit.
"Felix, a man named Gurpus claims to have some hazardous substance that needs to be shown to you immediately, he can't tell us what the substance is though." The agent spoke.
"Tell him to wait for me, I'll meet up with him as soon as possible." Felix answered.
"Affirmative." And with that, the screen went 'Ftzz!' and died.
"Who's Gurpus?" Ana asked.
"I believe he's a weapon engineer, I think. Why he has hazardous material is beyond me.."

I'm leaving a post open for anyone wanting in!
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:08 am

Hunter was on his apartment's rooftop. He was looking around the city behind his goggles, when he saw someone stumbling down an abandoned road. "Finally some action." Hunter took out the hilt of a sword, and pressed a button. A sword suddenly shot out of the blade, extending three feet. Hunter pulled up his dark green hoodie, so all you could see of his face, was the reflection off of his goggles. He jumped off of the ten story building, and landed right near the steps of his apartment, cracking the cement. He felt his legs, and the large metal hydrolic /piston on his leg. He looked up at the person with the strange limp, who was now looking at him. Hunter and the limper ran towards eachother, the limper screaming a hoarse yell. Hunter flew by it, but the limper kept running towards Hunter's apartment, until it's top half fell off, its legs running on for a while, til they too fell. Hunter heard shuffling, and turned around to see the top half of the limper crawling towards him. He quickly decapitated it with a fluid motion of his sword. The head still made a biting motion though, so he crushed beneath his large combat boots. He then carried the zombie into a back alley, and threw it in the trash, then he walked back towards the street. Hunter walked out into the road, when he was hit by a car, causing him to fly several feet, before landing, his sword retracting back into it's hilt. The owner of the car got out, and checked to see what he hit. "Oh crap." the stranger said.

If anyone wants to be that stranger, go ahead.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : Zombie apocalypse Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15908

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:08 am

Aj had just woken up, and was quite groggy. In a sluggish movement he put his legs over the side of the bed, got up and went to the bathroom. He hadn't quite opened his eyes yet so he had to reach around for the faucet knob. When he turned the faucet made a sputtering noise. "Damn, must've forgot to pay the bill..." He said as he walked out of the bathroom. Since he figured he wasnt going to be able to take a shower he just put on some deodorant and threw and some pants, his favorite shirt, and favorite red hoodie.
Afterwards some thumping had started to come from his apartment door. "who could it be..." He said in a slight pissed manner because the thumping didnt cease. As he walked over to the door a horrible odor started to become smellable. "Ugh! what is that?!"Aj said as he went to open the door. as he opened the door the smell just punched him in the mouth, then he realized what it was coming from. "Oh" he said as he quickly shut the door realizing that what was out there was not good. Quickly assesing the situation he ran over to the coat closet and pulled out his favorite guns, th karabiner 98k and the colt m1911.
He walked over to the door opened it and shot the abomination in the head. "Zombies, why did it have to be zombies." He said as he went back into his apartment. Thinking about the worst that could happen, he went and grabbed his backpack, and ammo for both the kar98k and m1911. Then he grabbed his knife, signal mirror, and field glasses and put them in the backpack with the ammo. "This should work." he murmured to himself. "there is only one place to go, and that would be The Badgerz corporation building." He then strapped his kar98k to his back and unholstered the pistol. After doing so he opened the door and quickly ran downstairs to the parking garage. quickly he jumped into his truck and drove out of the garage. Sadly he wasn't paying attention and hit a person after he had only gotten 20 feet out of the garage. Quckly he got out and went to check on the person. "Oh, crap" he said realizing he probaly killed him.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Zard : Zombie apocalypse Rustys
Number of posts : 646
User Points : 15268

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:06 am

Felix swiped his ID through the laser Identifier, and on a small screen, it read Felix and he and Ana walked through as the electric, reinforced steal door slowly turned open.
"Felix?" the lady at the reception desk asked as the two walked in.
"Yes, that would be me. Can you direct me to Gurpus please?" Felix asked.
The lady pointed to a man with white hair, and black clothes, including a mysterious cloak.
"Ok, get me a Professor to set up a lab not being used."
The receptionist nodded and swiveled around her chair to the computer.

Felix walked over to Gurpus with Ana still walking behind.
"Hello, Gurpus. I'm Felix, this is my friend Ana, you needed to see me?" Felix asked.
"Yes, my commander sent me, right before my base, and home exploded.." Gurpus said, looking down.
"It's okay, I'll find you a place you can live, I have some favors owed.. but what exactly caused the explosion?" Felix queried.
"This," Gurpus told, holding out a zombie sample in a small container.
"It is a sample of a virus, it gives people.. zombie properties, wanting human flesh, dried skin, ugly, and lacking any real.. conciseness." Gurpus
said, handing the container to Felix.
"We should get to a lab, now." Felix stated.

The three walked to the elevator where they met a professor who led them to the nearest available lab.
"leave us, this is confidential." Felix told the professor. He did as ordered and left the room.
Felix put the sample under a microscope, and studied it carefully.
"It's True." Felix began. "It appears to make living thing animals have zombie properties, which it transfers when a 'zombie' comes in contact with its blood.
"And I'm afraid the infection has already reached the city.. i saw a Husky.. with blood dripping out of its mouth.. and all over its body.." Gurpus said, looking pale.
"Frack, lets get a Professor here to look for a cure, but now, into the hummer!" Felix ordered, trying to pull together the situation.

OKAY! You guys weren't ment to find zombies for a while, and noone has Guns lying around there house, I'm looking at you alderos. :P

Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:52 am

Felix, I was thinking were in a city where theres a really developed part in the center with a wall around it, then theres an old part, that all of the lower class people live, along with the Druggies.

Hunter woke up in the street. It had started to rain. He looked around, and saw a stranger standing over him. He jumped up, and took out a combat knife, and held it to the stranger's neck. "Who are you, and what did you do to me?" The stranger pulled out a gun, and poked it into Hunter's side. "Fair enough." Hunter put the knife back in it's shoulder strap, and held out his hand. "Hello. My name is Hunter. I pressume you're the one that ran me over? Oh, and don't worry about the limpers. I thought they were zombies, but their just druggies. They took a mixture of LCD and morphine. It makes it so they dont feel anything, and they hallucinate. Plus most of the time, their bowels release, producing an ungodly smell. We don't have to worry about zombies....yet that is. Sorry, I tend to ramble, I didnt catch your name."
"My name is Alderos." Said the stranger. "Sorry for running you over."
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:08 am

Nice job there hunter, and okay, It'll work.

The Group all got in the hummer, Felix opened up what They thought was a glove box, but turned out to be a keyboard and screen inside. He began flicking a few switches and tapping some buttons.
"What are you doing?" Gurpus asked with a puzzled look on his face.
"I thought You'd never ask. I'm preparing my defense systems, such as spiked bumpers, machine guns and a rocket, just to name a few." Felix answered.
"But why?" Ana asked curiously.
"Because we're going downtown, and I mean DOWNtown, The infection will hit there first, there probably not here yet.. but who knows."Felix answered again.
"But why go downtown? and good luck getting through the gates, you'll need it." Ana added.
"Not to worry, I have all clearance access. I have some friends down there who could tell me if anything abnormal is happening, I also need to get them out of the Most dangerous part of the city right now." Felix answered, finally finished tapping madly.
"Then what are we waiting for?" Gurpus stated. And with that, Felix quickly reached 80km per hour, and sped down the street quickly.

Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Hunter and Alderos walked back to the apartment building, they didn't know they shared, and went into Hunter's apartment, which was surprisingly clean for someone that stays at home all day. But in the outer ring, no one has a job, they just hope for care packages. Luckily, Hunter has been getting food from Felix, his friend in the center city. "So...this is my humble, lysol smelling abode. You want some nice tea? I have black and green."
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:09 am

"Yes, the mayor has been alerted, he shut down the gates, no exceptions, but that won't be a problem.." Felix smiled. He flicked a switch on his steering wheel, followed by the bumpers coming out of the side of the car and the front, then by spikes pushing through them.
"Felix," Ana began. "I think you've overestimated yourself.. again."
"And I think you've underestimated me, again." Felix responded. smiling to make sure she understood it was a joke.
Felix kept on driving at a steady pace, until he reached the gates where he surprised everyone by speeding up, and colliding with the iron gates, and crashing it open.
"Alright!" Felix shouted. "Next stop, Hunter."
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 pm

"Here we are....Hunter's arpartment" Felix said stopping the car.
"Its very.....interesting" Gurpus said, looking at the grey, run down apartment.
"Well, out we all get. Don't want to draw to much attention to ourselves, do we now?" Felix said climbing out of the car. Ana and Gurpus followed Felix's lead.
"So why exatcly are we at this part of the city. Isn't it ment to be filled with people infected with the virus?" Gurpus asked, looking around to make sure they were alone.
"Like I said in the car, we need Hunter. He is a good fighter" Felix replyed, smiling at Ana and Gurpus.
"I still think this a bad idea...." Ana said.
"Trust me, I know what I'm doing" Felix said as he opened the door to the arpartment block.
Rolling her eye's, Ana followed Felix up the stairs.
"Gurpus! You coming?" Felix asked.
"Yeah! Just stretching my legs!"
Making sure Ana and Felix were far inside the arpartment, Gurpus pulled out a pair of binoculars from his pocket and began to scout the area around the apartment. There was no movement in sight, but something caught Gurpus' eye. Five human like creatures 500 metres away, covered in blood, were running towards him.
"This isn't good..." Gurpus said putting away his binoculars and pulling out his handgun. He began to run door to door in the apartment block, trying to hear the voice of Ana or Felix. After reaching the fourth floor, Gurpus heard the voice of Felix. Kicking down the door, Gurpus said "Grab your weapons, 'cos we got company!" 
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 am

hey felix i actually own those two guns, sooooo i was partially going off of me.

"Hmm, ill take black" Alderos said replying to Hunter. "I coulda sworn that was a zombie..." he said as he sat down on Hunter's couch. "I guess zombies are justa myth, must've been reading too many zombie books, Oh well." Hunter came back with some black tea, "thanky you," Alderos said as he took the tea from hunter. "Can you imagine what would happen if we actually had a zombie invasion?" He said as he took sips in between pauses. "That would just be horrible, but i think i would be prepared." Once Alderos finished this sentence the door next to him was bust down. then instinct kicked in as he whipped out his m1911 and aimed at the intruder.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:35 pm

"Oh, zombies, or something like them.. I guess?" Felix asked pulling out an Uzi and proceeding to load it.
"Yeah, whatever they are now, they’re not human." Gurpus said.
"Oh, joy." Hunter answered, as he walked over to his bed, partially picking up the mattress to reveal a shot gun and a canister of ammo.
"Nice setup you got there." Ana smirked. "Have a spare for me?"
"Yep," Hunter began. "Here ya’ go." He said, tossing a small handgun to her.
"Let’s GO people! You included!" Felix shouted assertively, pointing to Alderos.

By the time the group had scrambled outside the building, the zombies were no less than 50 metres away. Felix began showing the zombies who’s boss by getting one in the head, followed by it falling over and dying. Hunter had hit one in the stomach with his shot gun, but it didn’t do much at all.
“The head is their weak spot!” Felix told the group.
And soon after, the zombies were no more.
“Excellent, now all of you, into the hummer, we need to leave NOW!” Felix shouted.

While driving to the now smash upper city gates, Felix received a distressing telescreen message. As usual, the holographic screen sprouted from the machine, with the same professor as earlier looking very worried.
“Felix,” he began. “While I was searching for some form of cure, I tested the virus on a human, and while I went to go get my anti-virus... He escaped into the reception area, now almost everyone is infected and the place is in lockdown, no entrance or exits... except the sewers.” He finished, looking down.
“Oh no.. Will you be alright?” Felix asked worryingly.
“Not for long, but neither is all of lower class city, you see, I can easily shut down upper city sewers, but lower...-“The professor was cut off by a scream, followed by him turning around to see where it came from, but it was too late, as a zombie pounced on him and bit his shoulder as the professor fainted from shock.
“So... we have a serious problem.” Felix stated.

Meanwhile..
In a maximum security cell somewhere in the desert slept Tom Van Dam. An ex government special agent turned thief. He had been captured trying to break in to a highly secure government base in the jungle. He was a desperate and dying man due to the numerous infections he caught in the jungle which the jungle base did not have the capacity to remedy.
"VAN DAM" a guard barked "YOU HAVE VISITORS CLEAN YOURSELF UP"
"I WILL WHEN YOU WILL JERK" he barked back fiercely
"Mr Van Dam I assume?" The softness of this new voice caught Tom off guard
"Yeah that's me" he replied as he stood up and went over to the bars of his cell "Who wants to know?"

Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:25 pm

kso i liek got approved :D i can post my own stuufz nao

"You may call me Miss Way"
"You got a first name to go with that?"
"That Mr Van Dam, is on a need to know basis"
"Well then why are you here?"
"I'm here to offer you a chance to live."
Tom's eyes suddenly looked up directly at hers
"What?" he said in disbeleif
"I can get you out of here and get you treated Mr Van Dam" she replied
"Whats the catch?"
".....when you are released you will see Mr Van Dam"
Tom thought about what he had just heard. He had resigned himself to death in the dark, hot, smelly prison cell he had called home for the past month and here was this lady offering him a way out.
"Deal Miss Way. You have yourself a deal."
"So we have a deal Mr Van Dam? I didn't think it would be this easy"
"Yes and for God's sake call me Tom"
"As you wish, now as I was saying Tom back in civiisation we have a problem..some how a highly dangerous virus has been exposed to the general public causing them to become...how should I say...zombie-like"
"Zombies?"
"Yes Zombies."
"Oh joy."
"Yes and the Government wants them exterminated."
"So why do you need me?"
"I'll explain that momentairily but 1st go get yourself cleaned up you've had a hard few weeks Tom."
As the mysterious woman said this the bars on Tom's prison cell opened up and two men came and escorted him out of the cell into a waiting jet. A maid came and gave him a towel and his clothes he had been captured in freshly washed and dried.
"The bathroom is this way Sir." the maid said as Tom smirked to himself about how lucky he was to be alive and that he was gonna get a chance to do what he loved best and steal something expensive. Or so he thought.

After a long, refreshing bath and a shave Tom Van Dam looked like a new man. His hair was no longer dirty, long and tangled it was pristine, tidy and a more reasonable length. As he put on his signature padded royal blue "I'M AWESOME" shirt and specially designed blue jeans with hidden pockets and easy move tech he started to feel relaxed for the first time in months. There was a knock on
the door the maid's voice came from the other side of it.
"Sir, Miss Way requests you hurry up because this is rather urgent."

Last edited by Tom Van Dam on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Zard : Zombie apocalypse 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 86314

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:34 pm

im afraid thats gonna be me

"You can tell her I'm coming now" Tom replied as he pulled on his white bullet and stab-proof jacket and his white trainers.

When he stepped through the doors of the main body of the jet he found Miss Way there waiting for him.
"'Kay so I'm here. What do you want from me?" he asked
"Quite simply Tom, we want your help. The only anti-virus is in the Badgerz which is on full lock-down at the moment." Miss Way answered.
"And you need me to break in and steal, I mean acquire it?"
"Yes. You're the only one who can do it."
"Sounds good to me" and as he said that a rather huge agent came in holding a briefcase with about eight locks on it.
"What's in that?" Tom asked
"You'll see." Miss Way replied as she opened up the briefcase to reveal 2 custom built laser blasters and a set of keys.
"My blasters and keys?"
"Correct, Tom we recovered these from the jungle for you."
Tom smiled and thought that this really was his lucky day.
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:06 am

Hunter had loaded all of his guns into the trunk before they left. Everyone else found it weird that he had two of each gun. Two ak47s, two spas12s, two pairs of revolvers. Ana noticed and asked him "Why do you have two of-"
Hunter cut her off. "My cousin. She lived with me for a while until she left. She only brought a few of her guns with her." Hunter loaded a huge black case, and about ten ammo boxes into the car. He then took out what looked like a pistol with a grenade launcher attached to it, with another mysterious attachment on top. Hunter put that one in a holster on his waist Finally Hunter had filled up the whole trunk, and he was carrying a sniper rifle on his back, a spas12, revolvers on his hips, a knife on his shoulder, and a machete on his other shoulder. He then got into the back of the car with the others, and they began their trip to the mayor's office.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Felix was studying some boring notes in a desk surrounded by books; it was merely some reminders about various potholes, but nothing of importance. Well, he was, until he heard a shriek downstairs that was distinctly Anastaysiya's Sprinted downstairs to see his friend being attacked by 2 zombies, and fainting. “No!” Felix shouted as he watched his friend fall to the ground about to be killed by zombies. An amazing act of strength, Felix lunged at the zombies, Diving from the Staircase on top of one of them, And held it head to the ground with his legs so it couldn’t move, And grabbed the over ones Shoulders, and pulled him up to Felix’s Crouched position. Felix took off one arm and began to repeatedly Punch him, until Pulling out a revolver, and shooting up his chin, into its brain directly, avoiding as much Skull as possible, Followed by Felix Shooting the one he held between his legs in the head twice. Felix was still sweating with rage at the zombies for even daring to attack.

Once the zombies were dead, Felix scrambled around all of Ana’s open skin for any Bights or scratches, and once he was sure there was none, He moved to the Zombies to take closer inspection on them.
"The mayor, perhaps?" Hunter suggested.
"Unlikely." Felix answered. "More likely to be Bodyguards of the mayor, but they didn't escape the z-"
Before Felix could finish, there was a Loud clang sound from upstairs and everyone immediately looked upwards, except for Gurpus.
"Someone just bolted a door shut." Gurpus announced, arms crossed.
"You’re bloody joking...” Felix said...

30 minutes later...

Ana didn't want to get up, she was fine resting in peace.
"Get up...” a distant voice, far way said. "Ana, get up...” The same voice repeated.
"Ana, you need to get up, we need you!" Another voice shouted, shaking her, Ana could merely see Blurry colours, but her hearing picked up an explosion, People flied everywhere to the ground, stunned.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 am

Loading the last box of watermelons onto the back of his pickup truck, Shadz heaved up the tailgate with a short squeal. Walking toward the front of the cab, he swung up into the front seat, and put in the key. With a reluctant grumble, the truck woke from its slumber. Pulling it into gear, he pulled down the dirt road toward the city.

As he rumbled down the cracked two lane road toward the city, he noticed the lack of traffic. A busy city like this should have more traffic then this, something had to be wrong. Putting his foot farther down on the accelerator, he sped quickly to the city gates.

As he entered the gates, he was completely surprised from what he saw. Bodies, both regular and sickly looking, littered the city. Spent shell casings, body parts, and demolished vehicles were everywhere. Sickly looking men with rabid eyes slowly walked around...He had heard stories, from his father. Old movies, about the living dead...zombies. Sadly, these movies were real.

Suddenly, Shadz heard a boom from somewhere near the center of the town. Revving the engine to full power, he roared down the street, mowing over any zombies that crossed his path. As he pulled up to a lavish house, another explosion from the house rocked Shadz' car. Pulling out, he grabbed his whip and a knife from the box in the backseat, and ran through the broken front door.

As he bolted up the stairs, he found a girl, laying face down, surrounded by a group of men. Letting the whip fall to the ground, he grimaced at the men.
"This better not be what I think it is."
One of the men raised his head. With a flick of his hand, everyone raised their guns into Shadz' general direction.
The leader smiled. "And what do we have here"

The one with the twin guns pointed at him laughed.
"So your the one who set off the explosion I expect? I didn't expect some uneducated hillbilly could do something like that."
"Rage, he may be different but that doesn't mean-", but suddenly he stopped short. Turning quickly around, Ana began to stir.
Dropping to the ground, Shadz' kneeled by her side. Grabbing a flashlight, he shone it into her eyes. Rough hands grasped his shoulders, trying to pull him off of her, but he would not bulge. Slowly letting her raise, he made sure she was okay.

"Who..who are you?" she asked quietly, obviously shaken from the explosion.
The leader butt in "He's the one who set off the explosion, he should be eliminated. If you would just look away for just a se-"
She gazed up at him. "Felix, have you proof? Have you ASKED him yet either?"
"Uh..no?"
She slowly extended her hand to Shadz. "I'm sorry for Felix. He tends to shoot first, ask questions later. I am Anastaysiya, but you may call me Ana."

Shadz smiled. It was different to see someone as nice as her, "I am Shadz...and no Felix, I didn't set off the explosion."

[Ooh this'll be fun]
Shadz
Shadz
Country Music Activist

Zard : Zombie apocalypse Axfeol
Number of posts : 457
User Points : 121531

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Gurpus hoisted his pistol and began to head back up stairs.
“Where are you going?” Felix said.
“Well since everything seems fine down here, I might as well get a head start on opening the locked door upstairs.” Gurpus replied, pulling out what looked like a small tool kit.
Gurpus walked up to the locked door and laid down his tool kit. He began to stick all most every tool into the lock, but none of them could break the lock.
“Hmm…there is all ways option two” Gurpus said walking back down the stairs.
“Is it open yet?” everyone said as they saw Gurpus.
“All most” Gurpus replied while lighting a cigarette.

Gurpus spotted Shadz pickup truck outside the Mayors house.
Luckily for him, the truck wasn’t locked. He began to search around inside the truck for a few seconds, when he finally found what he was looking for. A gas bottle. As he walked back inside, everyone began to give him looks of confusion.
“Don’t worry, the door is all most open.” Gurpus said smiling at the group.

Back upstairs, Gurpus turned the valve on the gas bottle so gas would began to leak all around the room. He walked back downstairs, with the cigarette still in his mouth.
“Cover your ears everyone.”
“Why?” Shadz asked.
“It’s going to get very loud, and stay away from the stairs also.”
Everyone placed their hands around their ears while Gurpus took one last inhale of his cigarette and flicked it up the stairs. He just managed to get around the corner and cover his ears as a loud explosion shook the building.

“And that everyone, is how you open a locked door.” Gurpus said walking back up the stairs.
“That guy is crazy! He could have killed us all!” Shadz said
“Yeah, well he knows what he is doing. So that’s the main thing.” Felix said following Gurpus.
Felix was greeted with the sight of a giant hole in the door and a smiling Gurpus leaning against the door.
“Yeah, I’m awesome.” Gurpus said
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:55 pm

"Good job.." Felix said inspecting the hole in the door Gurpus had created. "You opened the door, and scared whoever is inside shitless! I'm Impressed." Felix finished as he walked back downstairs to retrieve Ana.
"So, is there anyone up there Gurpus?" Felix asked
"I wouldn't know, I haven't checked yet" Gurpus answered as he began to enter the door he had created follwed by everyone else, with Felix at the end, carefully carrying his friend to be sure he didn't harm her.
"So, what do I call you?" Felix asked the unnamed man.
"Hmm.. Call me shadz." He smiled.
"Well Shadz, if thats what your name really is." Felix joked. "Would you mind finding a chair for me to put Anastaysiya on?" Felix asked.
"Sure thing." Shadz responded as he went up to the next room Followed by Felix.
"I think we oughta keep him." Felix quietly whispered into Gurpus's ear. He merely nodded in response.
"Okay, I don't know about you guys, but I don't think closets are meant to shake THAT wildly.." Hunter kindly pointed out, jerking a finger towards the shaking closet.
"Your right." Felix answered, placing Ana carefully on a chair Shadz had taken out. "Alderos, Shadz. Prepare to open the closet, you two, lets take care of whatever is in there."

As Alderos and Shadz slowly held onto the doorknobs, and quickly snapped open the door, they were all stunned with what was inside, it was another zombie bodyguard, Eating on what was The mayor, Hunter Gurpus and Felix quickly Neutralized it.
"The mayor was the only one who would know how to contact the entire city and shut off the sewers.." Hunter pointed out.
"Don't worry I'm sure you can find a way.. I'm going to go outside and asses the situation." Felix announced heading downstairs.

Felix was shocked with what He saw. dead Bodies everywhere, Zombies Running through alleyways, His Shirt sleave even got torn, revealing his tattoo stretching across his arm. "Dammit.." Felix cursed under his breath, trudging through the streets, continuing his "checkup" of the city.

Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampiric Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Sorry for the long post if it's a problemo. But yeah... it was a bit long since I wanted to make sure I had the friendship thing down. :p

“Now’s no time to stare,” a voice purred in Felix’s ear. The cool touch of a gun’s barrel rested itself under his jaw, just pressing into the hollow of his throat. Another pressed into his hip.

Felix froze, holding completely still and gauging whether he could somehow gain the advantage of the situation. A bit difficult, he grudgingly mused, since they’re behind me. Before he had contemplated for more than a few seconds, the figure had already pushed him against the wall, the gun still trained on his jugular. The other dug into the curve of his waist. His back made a muffled thump as it collided with the solid brick wall.

“Who are you?” he gasped, wondering why on earth this rogue was wandering around with zombies parading through the alleys.

“I don’t really think you’re in a position to ask questions,” she responded with a small laugh. “I could ask you the same thing.” He saw her lip twist in an irate manner when she gazed over and saw the ranks of zombies milling around. Quickly, she pushed him through another entrance, up a brief flight of stairs and into a surprisingly well furnished room which had been recently bust open.

As she scrutinized him, he took the moment to quickly assess her. She had the hood of her leather jacket pulled over her head, obscuring her face. A pendant hung from a silver chain around her neck. She wore form fitting clothing, and he could make out the flash of a few sheathes hidden under her jacket and on her hip.

“Hm,” she said thoughtfully. She poked at his ripped sleeve with the barrel of her gun and frowned. Pushing the abused fabric aside, she studied the tattoo on his arm. He tried to shrug off her hand, but the insistent poke of the guns held him in check. “… Felix?”

Starting at the sound of his name, he coughed and replied, “Yeah, that’s me.”

Silence, then: “Vehicle?”

“A hummer.”

“Upgrades or features?”

“Only the latest – tested too. Demolished half of a building by accident on the first trial.”

Immediately, the guns’ pressures disappeared. She stepped back. Shoving the hood off her face, she looked at him with a stunned expression.

“Vampi? What are you doing here?” he spluttered.

“I was passing by, really. Just thought I would swing in here to check for extra information – heard someone shuffling around down there and had to investigate. Didn’t expect to find you though,” she answered in a rush.

He raised an eyebrow. “Of all places to swing by.”

“Mhm,” she answered absentmindedly. She peered warily out the door before nodding at him. “Sorry about the gun,” she added hastily.

He rubbed the spot where the gun had been, trying to stimulate the blood circulation. “No problem. You’re fast on the draw now, eh?”

“Have to be,” she said apologetically. In the following silence, she looked at him closer. “You look different.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Worse.”

He laughed wearily. “Thanks for that.”

“Where are we exactly anyway?”

“No idea, but I’m digging around for any clues. This won’t take long.” Grinning briefly over her shoulder, she resumed her assessment of the room and began moving through it methodically. Felix watched her as she scanned the files stacked on the desk. She straightened up, her brow furrowing as she smoothed out a particular document, clearly transfixed by its contents. He walked around the large desk dominating the centre of the room to peer over her shoulder. A somber expression had come over her features.

“You okay?” Felix asked.

Glancing at him sideways, she nodded. “I’m fine.” Her tone betrayed her words as she ran her fingers idly over several names printed on the paper.

He felt his stomach twist at the sight of their friends’ names, knowing exactly how she felt.

Placing a hand on her shoulder and softening his tone, he said: “There really was nothing you, well, any of us, could’ve done.”

“I know,” she murmured, “I keep telling myself that. But for some reason, something continues to prevent me from merely… accepting that. I’ve been working on this case for awhile now – all the information I’ve collated is bringing us closer to the answer.”

“Is that where you had disappeared to? We couldn’t trace you down, had no idea where you went.”

“Pretty much. I had caught onto a number of leads, making it impossible for me to stay around long. You could almost compare it to a spider’s web: A network of smaller units which help construct an image of the greater picture. My faculty isn’t too far from here – if you would like, I could show you what I’ve found.”

Felix nodded. “That would be great. Right now everything is just chaos.”

“I see that.” After pondering the document in her hand for another moment, she slapped it back down on the desk and continued her search. Fiddling with the lock on a large cabinet, she retrieved a few files from within it.

“Since when did you become a thief too?”

“It’s not exactly thievery – just obtaining information in a more direct,” –she raised a hand to stop Felix from cutting in- “albeit illicit manner. The end justifies the means, in any case. Flawed logic, but I think that’s pretty sane compared to having zombies suddenly chomping on random civilians.”

Making a small noise of skeptical acceptance, Felix stared at the thick bundle she was juggling. As if reading his thoughts, she hoisted the files into a more comfortable position. Shrugging casually, she added: “Light reading.”

“I’d hate to see what deep reading is,” Felix joked in reply, slipping back into the conversational rhythm he had once shared with her. “It’s good to see you back.”

“Great to see you too, hon,” she said, jimmying a second lock. Scanning over the title printed along the headers of the folders, she tossed a couple to Felix, who snagged them easily.

Turning the folders over in his hands, he cocked his head. “Arsenal summary review… Tactical advancement operations?”

“Right in your playing field, non? You know you love that stuff – it might come into handy later on too.”

The sound of muffled footsteps gradually becoming louder signaled the approach of another person.

Vampi raised an eyebrow. “Friend or foe?”

“Only one way to find out.”
Vampiric
Peregrine Vampire
Peregrine Vampire

Zard : Zombie apocalypse Vampiriczardnew
Number of posts : 732
User Points : 71164

http://twitter.com/Vampiric_AQW

Back to top Go down

Post by Alderos Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 am

Alderos was stunned from what he saw in the closet."What do we do now," he managed to get out. He hadn't seen so much blood before, it was everywhere. He decided to search the mayor, hopefully he would have something of importance. "Of all things that could happen, zombies" he whispered to himself. There was something in the mayor's pocket though. "A doorkey?" Alderos whispered as he pulled out a plastic card along with 3 ornate keys attached to a keyring. "Hey guys, look what i found," he yelled,"looks like we could use these later." He walked over to the opening in the wall, wondering where and what they were to do next, but all he cared about was that they made it out alive.
Alderos
Alderos
Evil lemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Felix put both of his hand into his coat and pulled out 2 dual desert eagle hand guns, tossing one to Vampi, who caught it swiftly and brought it up to firing position, and so did Felix.
What came through the door, they did not expect, out ran a man, his hair was scraggly and shirts torn, and with large bags under his eyes. His eyes pupils seemed noticeably smaller than average, but Felix was quite strong against discrimination and dismissed it as a health problem.
Vampi proceeded to place the desert eagle into a holster near her ankle, Felix responded by putting his into his coat.
“Who are you?” Felix asked, just to be sure.
“My name is Larry, I was being chased by... uhh...” this pause alerted Felix and Vampi that Larry could possibly be lying, they merely gave each other a quick glance before returning to Larry. “Zombies.” He stated. “What else?”
“Hmm, while that is quite a valid answer, that military Badgers agency aircraft might be another answer.” Felix pointed out to the helicopter visible through the window and several Agents coming to storm the building.
“What?!” Vampi Shrieked as she quickly ran over to the window to pull the curtains shut, while Felix rushed over to the door and locked it shut. They all stood at the door as they heard footsteps coming their way. The 3 slowly backed away from the door, and then there was a defying Bang! As the door, splinted and a hole was beginning to be made. The three jumped away from the door, well, Larry stumbled, to the ground, attempted to get up, but fell to his knees and screamed.
“What’s happening to him?” Vampi shrieked.
“He’s been bitten...” Felix stated, biting his lip. He looked back at the door, and instead of the door being knocked off its hinges, it stopped at a small hole, and an axe was thrown in, next to Larry.
“What the..” Vampi began as she began to ponder why the axe was thrown through.
“New orders!” a voice from behind the door again. “We need combat data of subject Larry, The others inside will be excellent candidates. Miss ways orders.”
“Miss way!?” Felix said, shocked. “That means he’s probably... Oh my god...” Larry stopped screaming and got up Lunging for the axe and picking it up. He began to attack in an attacking frenzy, lunging at them both incredibly quickly. Felix and Vampi immediately began shooting but it did no more than annoy Larry who continued swinging wildly.
“He’s out of control!” Vampi stated, ducking to dodge a swing from frenzy-Larry “Why doesn’t the virus effect all zombies like this!?”
“Its combined at a cellular it matches his DNA. Not perfectly but close enough to raise Badgers Agencies eyebrows.” Felix Told Vampi, shooting at Larry, aiming for his head, but Larry was too fast. “Lets use this to our advantage...” Felix smirked, opening the door, and Larry looked inside to see many suited agents, and began a massacre. Felix and Vampi stayed behind, and once the noises had quieted, they began to investigate.

Blood was practically everywhere. Mangled bodies lay on the floor, it was sicking
“Oh, My, God.” Felix and Vampi said in Unison. It felt like they were going to be sick. They peered out the door to see a subdued Larry, gases putting him into a deep sleep.
“Spare the poor soul...” Vampi Whispered.

FINALLY DONE! I STOPPED PROCRASTINATING NEXT SPOT RESERVED FOR ANA.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:25 am

*steals Ana's spot* sorry bud ;P

The huge V8 in Tom's Custom made Aston Martin DBS roared into life for the first time in years. Tom tried but failed to suppress a smile as he looked out over the open highway leading to Eibmoz city.
"Now this is going to be fun" He said to himself as he put on his aviator sunglasses and waited for the hardtop roof to fold down. He pressed play on his built in stereo system and waited to see which song shuffled on. After a few seconds Jonathan Quarles ~ War Cry of the Paladin came on.
"How fitting" Tom quipped as he put his foot to the floor and let the 500 horsepower engine do its thing. "How fitting indeed."

*some time later*

As Tom approached the city it was obvious that the zombies had not yet escaped the city walls but the damage they were causing to the city was devastating. The stench of burning flesh hung heavily in the air and Tom had to block it out to prevent him from throwing up.
"Bloody hell those zombies have made a mess of the city" He exclaimed, " I hope they haven't destroyed the anti virus...."
As he reached the city borders he started to think about how he was going to get into the city with out letting any zombies out or getting killed. After some deliberation he decided that there was no easy way about it and that he was going to have to climb into the city going up the wall brick by boring brick. Tom stepped back from the wall intending to get a running jump and to see how far he would actually have to climb. As he stepped backwards he noticed that the top of the wall was curved inwards, then outwards creating a ledge so that the walls were impossible to climb.

"Crap." He muttered "Now I'll have to find another way in." So he decided to check the trunk of his car to see if he had any useful objects stored away. After 5-10 minutes of searching through all of his secrets compartments hidden throughout the car he discovered a long piece of rope with a grappling hook attached.
"Right this'll do" Tom threw the hook up to the top part of the wall where it caught on something. Just as Tom started to climb the cities defence mechanism sent a couple hundred volts though his rope causing him to fly off it and land on the sand about 10 foot away from the wall
"God dammit!" he shouted "Who the hell made this city?!"

Last edited by Tom Van Dam on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Extended)
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:52 am

Shadz itched his head. This was getting nuttier by the minute. And above all, the zombies were eating his fruit. So much for that. While the others stood around Alderos and his mysterious key card, Shadz picked one of the fallen pencils strown around the room. Picking up a particular sharp one, he threw it with pinpoint accuracy at one of the zombies nomming on his watermelon. Embedding itself deep into it's brain, it dropped like a rock, slithering down the tailgate. Shadz grunted and mumbled 'Thats going to need some soap to clean'. One by one he threw more and more until all the zombies dropped into a big pile around red watermelon flesh.

Looking back at the group, they still sat there arguing about that key card. Finally sick of it, he turned to the group.

'I'm going to go find a hardware store.'

Immediately, Gurpus turned to him. 'Protect yourself hillbilly, as irratating as you are, I don't want you fighting us...'

'Yes daddy.'

With that, Shadz turned his heel to the group and jumped out the window, heading toward the street in search of a hardware store and some new supplies.

As he trudged along the street, he begun to get sick. All around was blood, flesh, and some ooze leaking out of the downed zombies. He heard a crunch, and with a sharp hunting knife in his head cleanly cut an approaching zombies head off. Crunching down with the heel of his boot, the skull impaled it's brain.

As he turned to a sign boasting 'Franks Hardware', he pulled his sledgehammer off his back. With a kick, he sent the door flying inward. Luckily, only one zombie gnawing on a man, possibly Frank, was there. With a swift motion, that zombies head now had a beautiful hole in it along with some other ones from previous encounters. Locking the door back, Shadz went to check the rest of the rooms to make sure it was missing zombies. As he climbed to the roof, he looked in the direction of the mayors house.

What he saw slowly climbing the rubble leading to the exact hole he had come from chilled him to the bone...he had to warn them, and quickly.
Shadz
Shadz
Country Music Activist

Zard : Zombie apocalypse Axfeol
Number of posts : 457
User Points : 121531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next