[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zombie apocalypse

+3
Hunter Reckoning
Gurpus
Felix
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zombie apocalypse - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie apocalypse

Post by Tom Gaskarth Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Tom kicked the city wall out of pure anger at not being able to pass it.
"Computer!" He barked, "Find the schematics of this god damn city and find us a way in!" Within minutes of receiving the order his built in car computer had created an ideal route of entry through the sewer systems into the city.
"Time to get this party started" he said as he put his aviators and his foot to the floor shooting off in the direct of the sewer entrances.

As Tom approached the sewer entrance he noticed something strange. The sewers, thankfully, didn't reek of human faeces or anything for that matter. Nevertheless Tom continued on to where the sewers opened out into a river. When he arrived at the point where the sewers joined the river it became obvious to him that it would be stupidly easy to get into the city this way
"No wonder they have all the illegal immigrants now, I think it's time this Killjoy made some noise" and with that he floored it and started the short drive through the sewer system to the centre of Eibmox City & The Badgerz Headquaters.

Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Zard : Zombie apocalypse - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 86314

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Story killer shadz. >.>

Felix and Vampi waited behind the doorway until all the soldiers had left.
“Oh, dear god..” Vampi repeated. “That was... Horrific.”
“We’ve both seen worse Vampi, we’ll get through it, and the trauma will pass.”
“No, not me I have never seen anything like that before, I don’t think it will ever pass.” Vampi told Felix, sitting down on a small crude stool.
“You’re going to have to get used to it.” Felix said, arms crossed gazing through the window. “We don’t have a choice.” He finished, turning back to Vampi. “I’ve got to get back, and show you to the rest of the group.” Felix told Vampi, lending her a hand to get off the stool. “You have a ride?”
“You’re going to love this, Felix.” Vampi said, pulling up her head revealing a smile as she tossed the hair out of her face.
“Dodge viper.” She said. Felix smiled.

They quickly hurtled at a high speed through the city, witnessing many deaths, the stench of dead bodies sifting through the once pure air. “This is madness I tell you, we need to get out of here.” Vampi began. “We’ll get the group find a helicopter, and get the hell out of here.” She finished, swerving around a zombie, forcing her to brake and change to 4th gear as she did a long skid around the corner.
“No, badgers agency is prepared for this kind of thing, they’ll have an anti-virus, I’m going to have to go back to the facility...”
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23936

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:58 am

"OHMYGODTHATWASTOOCLOSE" Tom screamed as he narrowly made it onto the roads within the sewers.
"Thank god they have these" he thought to himself "Now lets hope theres nothing nasty down here" and with that he dropped a gear and accelerated on through the sewer system. After about 20 minutes and 5 wrong turns later and Tom shot out of the sewers in the outer section of the city.
"Finally! now where is the ci-" Tom stopped dead. The city was in ruins. "My god....how did zombies do this much damage....it's unreal..." Tom stared at the wreckage around him. Everywhere he look there was fire, destruction and zombie bodies. It was like nothing he had ever seen before or ever would again. The air was thick with smoke and fumes from the burning buildings. The roads were littered with zombie bodies some half alive others dead. Cars were overturned. Windows smashed. Tom had a feeling there was more to this than he had been told about in the briefing.

*Flashback*

"So these are just normal zombies?" Tom had asked.
"Yes." Had been the simple reply.
"No special mutant powers? They aren't 60 foot tall are they?"
"Nope, just your average zombies."

*Real Time*

"Basic zombies my..." Tom was cut off by the sound of a large helicopter flying overhead. He instinctively dived under his car and waited until the noise had passed. "Must be evacuating citizens..." he thought.

(Writers block can bite me >_>)
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Zard : Zombie apocalypse - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 86314

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content