[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Paradox University OCC, Sign Up and Announcements [OPEN]

Go down

Paradox University OCC, Sign Up and Announcements [OPEN] Empty Paradox University OCC, Sign Up and Announcements [OPEN]

Post by Lady Morri Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:25 am

Paradox University
Paradox University OCC, Sign Up and Announcements [OPEN] Hinata10

↳ "As we all know, this glorious world we inhabit is made up of two principle kingdoms. Controlling third of the world from its power base of Asia is the Kingdom of Vinelish and controlling another one third of the world from its power base in North America is our own holy Kingdom of Roxin. The other petty one third of the world is split up by various unorganized warlords and chieftans. Now, The Kingdom of Roxin has long held the advantage of holding the best academic students in the world, but we have all been recently relocated to our current position. "Why has this happened?", your bright young minds may very well ask. Well the answer will take a little while to explain. So please, rest your mind and your tired feet as we pass through the folds of modern history. Also, pay attention to the fine details I will disperse upon you, as you will be having a test on it later today.

The Kingdom of Roxin and the Kingdom of Vinelish have been enemies as long as anyone can remember. Countless wars have ravaged both lands dozens of times, yet we are no closer to coming to peace with the devils of the East. Both of our kingdoms boast fine men for war when it breaks out again but we are under a temporary cease fire with the Vinelishders. When peace does occur, both kingdoms quickly research away to overcome the other and finally take control of their people. I am telling you my fellow Roxin, a miracle has occurred, and that is what caused us to move so hastily to this new university. Our most talented wizards have discovered a basin of magic energy that turns anything it comes in contact with into the opposite of what it was before. Tests have shown that this energy cannot be blocked by our most powerful magic and material shields and will turn a violent, enemy solider into a peaceful ally! Clearly the advantage is on our side now.

That brings us to why we were moved here to this mountain retreat. Under this mountain lies the basin of energy from which the ancient magic flows, giving this area a paradoxical nature that won't affect us now that the basin has been cut off. However, the basements of the university are still pron to being randomly flooded with the energy itself at times, so one must be cautious. If any of you were to come in contact with it... I fear the worst for losing another bright mind to the power of violence and instinct. Notice that this barren landscape is rapidly changing back to thick vegetation and then to sans life again. You only have permission to go to the town at the bottom of the mountain when you leave the university walls; otherwise you will find yourself in quite a spot of trouble. We are here to learn the ways of living in and around this paradoxical energy. We are here to learn the wonders of both life and magic in a normal fashion.

It has come to my attention that many students are curious about the legend of Aca-Ti. Rumors of a long forgotten goddess may well have already reached your ears. Let me take a moment to enlighten you before the school year begins. Aca-Ti was a goddess of goodwill who supposedly guarded these mountains for centuries. Her spirit is said to have been trapped within the gauntlet of paradoxical energy by a mad jester who was taught in the devil's art by Satan himself. Many a men have ventured into the center of the mountain to find her only to be killed off by the power of enchantments and twisting power of the fiendish energy we are here to study. I strongly advise against going to search of the legendary, wish giving Aca-Ti, since I can predict that many of you would want at least one of your wishes granted. If one of you do find her by chance, please do not go around bragging of our newfound happiness, it will only bring you further despair then what you may have summoned to find her spirit. I do hope we start the school year off without incident. ...Welcome, then, to Paradox Academy." ~Greyson Laush, Headmaster

┉┉┉┉┉┉

▌Further Info:
» Male UniformParadox University OCC, Sign Up and Announcements [OPEN] 12189211
» Female UniformParadox University OCC, Sign Up and Announcements [OPEN] -anime10
» Male DormsParadox University OCC, Sign Up and Announcements [OPEN] Plaid_10
» Female DormsParadox University OCC, Sign Up and Announcements [OPEN] Trendy10

┉┉┉┉┉┉

Character Sheet:

Code:
[color="COLOR1"][center][img]InsertImageHere[/img]

[right][color=X][u][color=X][b]FirstMiddleLastNames[/b][/color][/u][/color]
 Trait1 ┉ Trait2 ┉ Trait3 ┉ Trait4 ┉ Trait5 ┉ Trait6[color=white]__________[/color][/right][/center]

[color=COLOR1]xxxx[/color]☥ ║▌BASIC ✖ information ▬ *
[color=COLOR1]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]『 &you`re.SO ┅ torn 』

[color=COLOR1]xxx[/color]↳[color=COLOR1]xx[/color][b]other alias[/b]:
[color=COLOR1]xxxxxxxxxx[/color]┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉ [i]!?[/i] ┉┛
[color=COLOR1]xxx[/color]↳[color=COLOR1]xx[/color][b]race[/b]:
[color=COLOR1]xxx[/color]↳[color=COLOR1]xx[/color][b]class[/b]:
[color=COLOR1]xxx[/color]↳[color=COLOR1]xx[/color][b]appeared age[/b]:
[color=COLOR1]xxx[/color]↳[color=COLOR1]xx[/color][b]sexuality[/b]:
[color=COLOR1]xxx[/color]↳[color=COLOR1]xx[/color][b]hometown[/b]:
[color=COLOR1]xxx[/color]↳[color=COLOR1]xx[/color][b]alliance[/b]: The Dark Forces

[right]═══════════════════════ ╯[/right]
[color=COLOR1]xxxx[/color]☥ ║▌SECRETS ✖ revealed ▬ *

Biograpy Goes Here and I expect about 4-6 paragraphs.
[color=COLOR1]xxxx[/color]☥ ║▌BLOODY ✖ methods ▬ *

Abilities go here.

[/color]

┉┉┉┉┉┉

xxxxxxxxxxAnnouncementsxxxxxxxxxx

» December 19th, 2010: Accepting Character Submissions
» December 19th, 2010: Planning First Events
» December 19th, 2010: Roleplay Thread is Made
» December 19th, 2010: Begin Character Reviews