[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mallington Maze SIGN-UP. a DC ARP!

Go down

Mallington Maze SIGN-UP. a DC ARP! Empty Mallington Maze SIGN-UP. a DC ARP!

Post by Deathclaws Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 pm

Although MODs have the final say, I will attempt to shape this RP into something different, its also experimental. If one of you disagree with anything, please close this ASAP and PM me

READ!

1) This is not the actual RP, just the sign-up. I will give you a backstory and a prologue, afterwards you'll write the bio of the character you want to use here. Your character is not a god. You can take 3 weapons and 2 acessories with you. Keep it BALANCED. The RP starts in a week/when 3-5 people have signed up. Some might get disapproved if I feel they are too imba. You can try again ONCE. think before you write

2) I will throw traps at you. I will unleash monsters that might find you, I will control NPCs and the bosses. But its up to YOU to keep this RP going, I will not be playing a main character. I might activate a trap, a teleporter. Shut down lights if you overload something acidentally etc.
If you find something, I'll post it. If you see a MAP, I'll send you a blueprint (PM).
And I will give you a starting point when the game starts.

3) NO INFLUENCING OTHER CHARACTERS. This is something I have seen on no other forum except this one.
This RP restricts everyone to his character. If you start a fight, PM the person you want to fight first, talk it out, and then post something epic. You may however dodge small things, like a testing arrow to your throat from another character, traps, monsters etc.
But I dont want you to write how you dodged something of the other character, attacked, stabbed and injured him. If you interact with another character, YOU DONT MAKE THE DIALOGUE. YOU DONT WRITE FOR THE OTHER GUY. ITS THEIR CHARACTER, NOT YOURS. Which is why everyone who signs up here has to check back every single day. I am catering for the true ARPs here. If someone starts a dialogue with you, answer. If someone doesnt answer, react to his silence, walk off, shout at him. Whatever you want. I will allow double posting in these cases

4) Do not edit after fights or after something happened. it breaks the plot.

5) ALL OTHER CLASSIC RP RULES APPLY! oh, and no one liners. Write a few paragraphs to keep it going.

Note: Magic is allowed. But it takes up 2 weapon slots. Magic is a versatile thing you know Shocked . If you want to excell at something, waste a weapon and an acessory slot.

Now for the story.

Races/Classes: Android (Human fused with technology), Human Adventurer, Robot (pure technology), Hireling
PM me if you want another race. it has to fit though

Between night and day, dawn spreads its wings. The sun goes up, clouds part, and new light fills the world. Not your world though. You are encased in an iron box. The faint sound of roaring motors and air sizzling by fill your ears.

Its 2142

After the fourth world war, in the final years of the twenty first century, the world government had collapsed, leaving anarchy, and the rise of a chosen few in their wake. There is a shortage of water and food,even though technology couldnt be stopped by trivialities like the war. Tiny capsules, producing everyday needs were created, an attempt to exterminate hunger and thirst in the world. Of course, the attempt utterly failed, and only the richest could afford such a capsule. And after the war, most capsules were destroyed, along with the millions of soldiers who gave their lifes in those 10 years of battle.
Now, its every man for himself. Through destroyed cities, some walk with a plasma guns shouldered, others armed with a sword from the days of old. Some might combine old with new, forming something innovative, but there is not much room for inventing, when every day is about survival.

A post apocalyptic wasteland stretches beneath the cargo you are in. On the horizon, something else can be made out. A vast complex stretching at least a mile. A fabled place, known as Mallington Maze. Where only the most dangerous are brought. And occasionally, something to amuse the powers that be.
Rumor has it, it is even bigger underground, and horrid experiments of all aspects are being conducted there. It might be the final fortress of evil earth has to offer.

You've just awoken inside a crate. You are curled up tightly, feeling your weapon pressing against you. Its not a very roomy crate, but you are sure that you could break out soon enough.
You hear a faint shout as someone gives the order to "Throw them out".
Afterwards, you hear a loud thump as your crate hits the ground.
And with a beep....your crate opens. You crawl out carefully noticing that something else is in the box. 2 capsules
One reads nutrition, the other one water.
You turn around, finding yourself looking at your reflection on a cold steel wall. You are........

CHARACTER TEMPLATE:

Name:
Race:
Weapons: *if you use magic, write it here. Choose an element too (AE elements apply)
Acessories: *if you have a special talent, write it here

Bio: Give us something to read about you!

Extra Notes:

Now go out and reproduce...I mean write!

~Enraged~
Moving to Dumpster after long locking period.
Deathclaws
Artist

Number of posts : 339
User Points : 23867

Back to top Go down