[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5

5 posters

Go down

Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5 Empty Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5

Post by Caeel Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:48 am

Once (a while ago) there lived a just, and kind ruler of Lore. He always did the right thing, and strove to make Lore the perfect kingdom. That king had a son (name determined, but you will learn it when I reveal it, but its pretty obvious) who was even more kind and just then his father. The king loved his son with all his heart, for his wife, the queen, had died long ago.

But one day, the capital was attacked (or more accuretly: infiltrated) and the prince was abducted. When the king found out he was horrified, and worried for his son. So he gathered up all the adventurers and made a group (only one group please, at least for now) and told them this:

"My son has been abducted, and we have little information about the group who did it, but know this: they have power beyond that of most people, even each individual has more power than I. Now begone, find my son, save him, and I shall reward you beyond imagining."

And so the adventurers left the capital and in there group, started there journey

Thread Rules
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a more serious RP

Comedy is fine

Please make posts longer than 4 paragraphs

No spam

If you have people talk make it like a script (example:
Vamp- Hello

Caeel-what are you doing?

Vamp- Not telling)

Story mode is allowed (just telling the events, with little or no talking)

All RP rules apply
All universal rules apply

More updates coming

Last edited by Caeel on Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Caeel
Caeel
LuvaBoy
LuvaBoy

Zard : Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5 Shadowq
Number of posts : 1503
User Points : 505772

Back to top Go down

Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5 Empty Re: Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5

Post by pk494 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:46 am

Pk494 gathered up his men to set out on their quest. He looked back and saw that only Vamparagon, Kaotic, DemidragonX, Flaw of Insanity, Ragegamer, and Ryzaa stood behind him.

Pk494-"Hey wait...2 minutes ago there were 200 of you...how did that become 6? Man...the lack of quality in mercenaries these days. Oh well...it shouldn't take more than 7 of us to win. So, who remembers the princes name, cause I don't."

This was answered with a wall of blank stares...

Something tells me we're in trouble...

Pk494-"Right...anyone? No? Come on... Come on!"

Ryzaa-"Um...the king never told us the princes name...he said 'My son has' and you charged off to find him...we thought you knew what you were doing..."

Pk494-"Say what?" What you talkin' 'bout, Wil- er, i mean Ryzaa?"

Ragegamer-"He's right...you just sprinted off, knocked down the gate of the castle, and ran into the distance...It took us 3 days to catch up...the others are still trying to..."

Pk looked around him, and realized he was standing in the middle of a farm field...

Hm...yeah, we're in trouble alright.

Pk494-"Hey...I know where we are! This is Farmer Mag- Vamp.......please tell me you didn't just eat that mushroom...TELL ME YOU DIDN'T EAT THE MUSHROOM!"

Vamparagon-"Um...I didn't eat the mushroom?"

Pk494-"Oh thank the makers..."

Flaw of Insanity-"Dude...he totaly ate the mushroom."

Pk494-"Huh? Why would he say he didn't if he did?"

Vamparagon-"Cause you told me to... and you scare me a little..."

Pk494-"Oh no...Farmer Maggot is going to kill us if he finds out..."

Farmer Maggot-"If I find out what?"

A small man stood behind them, about 3 and a half feet tall.

Vamparagon-"That I ate some of your mushrooms."

Pk494-"VAMP! WHY IN THE NAME OF LORE WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT?"

Vamparagon-"Huh? What? Well...he asked what we did, so I told him..."

Farmer Maggot-"You...ate...my...MUSHROOMS?!?

Pk494-"Run!"

Pk looked back to see that the man he knew to be a Halfling, or a 'Hobbit' as they called themselves, transform into a hideous 12 foot tall monster. The group ran through the field and jumped off a small cliff and hid in the bushes. The monster ran off into the distance thinking it was following them. All of a sudden, a horseman in black came along. He looked in the direction of Ragegamer, who felt a sudden urge to put on his uncle's ring that he recently inherited. Then the horseman rode off.

Ragegamer-"Does any of this seem familiar?"

Ryzaa-"Yeah...except for the giant monster, yes."

Pk494-"Forget that! Follow me, men! We have to kill the Reaper!"

All-"Um...what?"

Pk took out the script he had in his bag and read it really quickly. He realized he was talking about another production, that just so happened to have the all the same characters.

Pk494-"Eh...My bad. To find the Prince!"

Kaotic-"Whats that thing you're reading from?"

Pk494-"Huh? Didn't any of you get the script? Or...do you not know?"

Once again, blank stares.

Pk494-"Right...so, let me explain. A while back, at the last Balance of the Universe Council meeting, they decided that all Villains had to submit a detailed script for the Heroes who would stop them, and that they had to wait 2-6 weeks for the proper authorization to carry through with the plans. This was all to prevent any more, um, misunderstandings... like that one with Artix and me and that Prince turned Villain."

Ryzaa-"What you talkin' 'bout Wil- er, Pk? Man...we both suck for using that line..."

Pk494-"Yes, we do, and I'm talkin' 'bout how the Council is good at cover-ups. Now, stop worrying about that and lets get on with this."

All-"AYE, AYE, SIR! So, what does the script say to do next?"

Pk494-"Hm....it's a little too dark for me to read it...one second..."

Pk held his Candle of Everburning up to the script, but it got too close and lit the script on fire.

Pk494-"Well...That was my bad...Did not think that one through..."

Kaotic-"Great...we are so not going to pull this off..."

So, lost, hungry, with a mission that needed to be done and several members of the party cunphuuseid(cunphuuseid- definition: the point of confusion where nothing can be spelled or done properly, including but not limited to...wiat, me cunphuuseid, wtha rea ew talingk aoutb?) beyond belief, they set off in what Pk thought was the right direction. Then Vamp pointed out that they were following Pk, and Pk turned around and walked in the complete opposite direction...right before he walked off a cliff.

(Sorry if its too comedic...only the second post so we can still turn that around.)

Last edited by pk494 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to be more script-like)
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5860

Back to top Go down

Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5 Empty Re: Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5

Post by Kaotic Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:48 am

~somewhere in a deserted forest are the kid-nappers (you will find out name later)~

prince- " un-hand me you fools. This is no way to treat a prince," the young prince exclaimed as he struggled in the grip of two strong men. they where slightly taller then most normal men, and well tanned. they both wore masks that covered their whole face, except their eyes which were dark blue. They also wore a rugged tunic which was black in colour.

leader- " i wouldn't be pushing your luck young prince," a deep voice boomed, echoing through-out the silent forest.
the prince looked up through his weary eyes and saw a figure, obviously the kid-nappers leader, standing in front of him. he wore a slightly more impressive tunic, like those of a ninja's. he also wore a mask that covered his face except for the eyes, his eyes were a dark green, and as he looked the stranger in the eye, he felt a weird sensation that if he was looking through the prince and not at him. The prince then glanced down at his belt. The leader wore a 2ft katakana (for those who know what they are) and the hilt glistened in the moon light of sparkling rubies

moonlight.. it's night time already the prince thought to himself

prince " you will pay dearly for thi.." the prince started but then was cut off by the leader
"Silence Him." The prince was punched in the ribs quite hard, and he winced at the pain. He was not to old this prince, at the age 15 the punch felt like hell, but he endured it.

leader- " you are now a prisoner of the bounty group, the insanities (buh buh buuhhhh) you will follow all orders given, or punishment will be given, and it wont be taken lightly.. is that clear?" the leader's voice boomed once again

the prince froze at the sentence 'or punishment will be given, and it wont be taken lightly'

leader- "is that clear" the leader's voice, even louder

prince- " ye..yes. It is"

***comment***
the kid-nappers are called 'the insanities'. from that i think yuo know who there leader is
***endcomment***

***comment***
the insanities are just the group that were hired to catch
the prince. not the actual evil.
a katakana is different from a katana (maybe google will show)
so for now no ~fixed~
***endcomment***

~Insane Artist~
Sorry, I though you double posted (on my screen Caeels last post didn't turn up until I deleted it.
But I just posted it here. But I don't think you'll miss one post? (^_^ fbm ~kaos~)

Last edited by kaotic on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36599

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pk494 Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 pm

The group that had come to call themselves the Regulars stood around a small pond, getting water.

Pk494- "I feel like swimming..."

With that, Pk jumped into the pond. For 10 minutes, nothing came up. Then, out of nowhere, Pk returned.

Pk494?-"Yousa guys is never gonna believe a dis! Theresa whole buncha bombad tunnels down there! Yousa all should come and sees dis!"

Vamparagon-"Hm....Something seems...odd...Pk...did you get a haircut?"

Pk494?- Uh...yeah, das it!"

So they all jumped into the pond. There were indeed several tunnels, and they followed Pk down the tunnels into an open chamber filled with air. Chained to the wall, they saw Pk.

Flaw of Insanity-"TWO PKS? NO! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THAT! NOT AGAIN!"

Pk494-"OH COME ON! Look at him, he has eye stalks! AND hes not even human! AND he sounds like hes just started speaking English! ARE YOU ALL BLIND?!?"

Vamparagon-"Aha! I knew something was off! Thanks for pointing that out Pk!"

Mystery Character-"Mesa really sorry. They said they was gunna hurt Ani!"

All-"...Who?"

MC-"You know, Ani! Walks around in a big black suit with a glowing red sword? How you no know An- AHH!"

Suddenly the monstrous Farmer Maggot came along and Grabbed the Mystery Character and ran away.

Pk494-"I get the feeling we're supposed to be doing something...Hey, I wonder where this door leads?"

Pk opened the door and found himself standing in a deserted forest. He saw two men standing before him wearing mask with dark blue eyes.

Pk494-"Hm...you guys seem familiar...Um...You, on the left...is your name Chuck Norris?"

The two men looked at each other and attacked.
pk494
pk494
ARPer

Number of posts : 367
User Points : 5860

Back to top Go down

Post by Caeel Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:07 pm

The problem was that because they looked at each other then attacked, they completely missed the fact that Pk wasn't alone, and being that as it may, they were defeated in aproxximately 12 seconds 14 milleseconds and 436 nanoseconds in a fight that was mostly comprised of:

String Cheeze
Puppet shows
Argument over who had the best lip gloss
and whether they should rename the group the PKAnators

And so, with that settled the Regulars haled off there catch to the surface, where they could interogate them properly....

~Meanwhile~

As the "Insanities" dragged the prince to a tree to tie him to it, they realized that something wasn't right with the body:

Leader- why is his body so limp? I thought I told you not to beat him up.

Insanity member- we didn't sir, but now that you mention it, he does look a little limp

Insanity member 2- hey, is he supposed to be an oversized ragdoll?

Leader+Insanity member- WHAT?!?!?!

~Meanwhile~ (again)

The prince had used a manakin spell to make a manakin form of himself and when the Insanities were resting sneak off.

Prince- whew, I think I got away, Dad's probably sent an army out after me, I should go see if I can find them.

And so, after a few days he managed to find the Regulars, he was in poor condition and needed medical attention, some of the Regulars that had lagged behind at the start had managed to catch up. But the Regulars were FAR into enemy territory and had only managed to get there with the help of a magical snickerdoodle, a polka dot poodle, and a malfunctioning headlight that Pk had found while diving for unicorns (which cost about 1000 gold pieces) they had to make there journey back... the hard way, and so:

Vamp- this is where the real journey begins, it didn't take to long to get this far, but I imagine it will take a few pages to get back to the capital... wait, isn't that supposed to be what Pk says? He's the one who's always ranting about the script, and pages... WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???

Pk- yep that's my line, although, it looks like someone accidently wrote admin and then put in Pk, so I guess it didn't completely get rid of you saying it, anyways:
That's basically what it says, and it says something about more adventure after we return the prince to the castle... yeah, says that saving the prince isn't the last thing we have to do... hmmm...

~comment~
You may be wondering why Pk still has the script
after it was burnt, well, Pk only had the first page
of the script burnt, so he couldn't find anything
before that point...
~endcomment~
Caeel
Caeel
LuvaBoy
LuvaBoy

Zard : Abduction of the prince! ARP (Advanced Role Play) V 1.2.5 Shadowq
Number of posts : 1503
User Points : 505772

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:49 am

one of u better type something soon :x :x :x
Lucy
Lucy
Bunny Barber

Number of posts : 147
User Points : 6125

Back to top Go down

Post by BBZERO Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:25 pm

Lol hope I don’t mess this rp up too much

~~~
Leader: *sigh* I’m surrounded by idiots... DIDNT I TELL YOU TWO TO MAKE SURE HE WAS STILL HERE!!*pulls out two revolvers and shoots them both dead in a instant*

Leader: .....great wasted two more bullets on them...*sigh* I need an anger management class.

As the leader walked over to their dead body's he started weaving hand sign’s and a dark aura surrounded the two bodies and brought them back to life.

member1+2: boss is still alive!!!!Boss saved up from the dark place again to!!!!

As the two of them jumped up and hugged their boss they stared to hear bones breaking from their weight.

Leader: LET GO OF ME YOU TWO BAFOONS!!!!*ribs snapping from pressure* AAAAHHH!!!

member1: what did him say brother?
member2: something about letting him go?
member1: then I guess we should if boss says we should?
member2: uh hum uh hum...
Leader: DIE!!!!*kicks them both in the shins forcing them to release him.*

Leader: *gasp gasp* you two are going to kill me someday...now let’s see where our little money maker ran off to.

As the leader looked through the desert both members sat down next to the tree with the ragdoll still tied up and were utterly confused. The leader kept looking around and saw a tiny dot off in the distance and then he just vanished from there sight in a blur of motion.

~~~
Prince: those two buffoons are probably all the way to the marsh by now (laughing while stumbling through the desert)

The prince looked behind him and saw the tree fading into a dot and laughed from heat exhaustion at it. But then he noticed something the dot wasn’t getting smaller, but in fact getting larger and quite fast to.

Prince: what the? Only dragons fly that fast, but dragons with wings don’t live in the desert.

As the prince kept staring at the dot he realized it wasn’t a dragon but in fact the leader running after him at an incredible pace. The prince started to run away from the dot while looking over his back but the next time he looked for it was gone.

Prince: did I lose him?* bumps into something and falls down*
Leader: did you honestly think I was that stupid?
(Amazed that the leader he already caught up to him from at least a mile distance.)
Prince: how did you get here so fast?
Leader: I’m a renegade…I have my ways. Now if you don’t mind I need you to get my salary which is quite large this time!
Prince: who hired you to kidnap me?
Leader: I think my client wants me not to reveal the information till the right time.
Prince: then I’m not coming with you* pulls out hilt and readies for combat.
Leader: my client wants you in good shape so I can’t kill you so ill just knock you out, buuuut this might be fun fighting royalty.

As the prince thought about his fencing lessons he received while he was back in his palace he wondered if he could take someone’s life.

Leader: I won’t even use my weapons against you! I’ll just knock you out when I want.
Prince: I have been trained in fencing and I have won against my father do you think you can win?
Leader: your father is an old man of course you won. What did you expect?

As they both stared at each other. The prince held his telescoping sword out, and extended it and got into his stance. The leader didn’t even move his eyes gleaming out from under a blood red hood with his face under darkness. He was wearing a renegade’s outfit and had a tattered cape red as his hood. The prince had his normal outfit nothing special no good hiding spots except the one for his sword. The prince leaped at his captor and thrusted towards his chest hoping for the first strike, the leader's motions were blurred for a moment but then came back into focus off to the side of the prince.

Prince: this won’t be easy killing you
Leader: I am a renegade were the fastest things alive. You can’t even touch me.

The prince kept attacking but he never even landed a single hit on the leader. He felt he was being toyed with. He hoped he could at least harm his attacker once but his chances were dropping with every moment he was not used to the heat of the desert....but his opponent was almost at home here.

Prince: Stay still so I may run you through!
Leader: As if

It was repetitive the prince would charge and the leader would disappear slightly and be out of the path of the sword everytime.The prince thought if he could conserve his stamina he could out last his assailant, but he was wrong.

Leader: this is getting boring I’m ending this....NOW!

The leader vanished and was behind the prince before he could realize. But before he could knock the prince out he spun around quickly and sliced the top of his attacker's hood revealing bright blood red hair it looked familiar. The leader only got his hood sliced nothing more, and then kicked the prince away.

Leader: aww you got my hood that will cost you.
Prince: ill get more than your hood next time.

The leader stood back a few feet and started pulling his hood down revealing a young man with a slight grin on his face......it was BBZERO.
BBZERO
BBZERO
ARPer

Number of posts : 166
User Points : 6581

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down