[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW.

+5
Walt
V
Tim Hortans
Erik
Leb
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. Empty Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW.

Post by Leb Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 am

God damn why isn't there a thread like this already, YOU PEOPLE REALLY ARE ON THE LEVEL OF THOSE WHO WATCH AND ENJOY NARUTO HUH

That aside...

Shingeki no Kyoujin is getting an anime adaptation. I just know that it will end in ANIME-ORIGINAL ENDING DO NOT STEAL, and it will suck. Or it won't, and it'll be the best thing ever. With I.G on it, it should at least be a visually okay series.

I'm really out of the loop on any other anime though.

So let's also make this thread about ongoing series as well.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Zard : Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. Defaultpet
Number of posts : 420
User Points : 27054

Back to top Go down

Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. Empty Re: Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW.

Post by Erik Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:40 am

Dragon Ball Z is cool yo.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045546

Back to top Go down

Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. Empty Re: Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW.

Post by Tim Hortans Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:53 am

AKB0048 is getting a new season and looks SWEET
vivdred operation looks great
tamako market should be interesting

also im watching naruto frmo the v. beginning and its pretty ok so far
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228780

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:50 am

Naruto goes down the drain around the Chuunin Exam arc.
The Zabuza arc is the best.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 am

Im on ep 3
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:56 am

Savor those episodes then, because poo poo is about to get really shounen and fast after the first arc.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:21 am

i watched the latest shippuden eps and theyre prety cool. only watched ike 1 tho
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by V Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:12 pm

That adaption looks pretty neat Leb. Is that the magna where they kick the goats?

There was this winter/spring 2012 'me where this guy was jumping on trains but I forgot its name and I think it might've been shonen.

Also for reference
https://i.imgur.com/Ei07C.jpg

oh its train hero

NARUTO ON TRAINSSSS

I don't mean the whole cast

naruto alone
V
V
agina

Zard : Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237722

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:34 am

naruto is coo,l
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Rumors around the cucumbers(read: the IQ-equivalent entities comparable to Naruto fans) circulate, saying that "It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular" might be getting an anime adaptation.

WHAT IS THIS
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:10 am

IF THAT IS TRUE I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST LITTLE GIRL ALIVE
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:15 am

Apparently some site or whatever has registered a watamote.jp address, but in any case, confirmation whether or not the rumor is true should be out by, was it the 22nd or 23rd?

I guess it will finally force me to push myself through that series, it's hard to keep going with all that misery. At least Pun Pun's misery is hilarious. And sad. Mostly sad.

I'm not sure why I'm not getting through INMFINP now that I think about it.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:41 am

its really great and depressing i lvoe it OH MY GOD WHO WILL ANIMATE IT WHO CAN DO JUSTICE TO ITS ART?
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:31 am

I bet it's gonna be SHAFT.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:07 am

>tomoko head tilt
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:08 am

From the currently airing I'm really enjoying Bakuman S3 (I love this series), Shinsekai Yori (Although the surprise yaoi/yuri in episode 8 kinda caught me off guard DX but the story is amazing), and SAO (Love/Hate kind of show).

From the new season nothing really stands out to me but there are a couple shows I want to check out (Savanna Game, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai! NEXT, and Tamako Market). Is this season just weak or am I missing something? What would you guys consider a must watch?

Also everyone should watch the Bakemonogatari movie/special premiering on new years called Nekomonogatari. It will be awesome. I think Kizumonogatari (the other movie) should be coming out this winter as well.
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Number of posts : 632
User Points : 148675

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:27 am

SUDDENLY WALT
V
V
agina

Zard : Upcoming anime/YOU REALLY SHOULD WATCH THIS SHOW. 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237722

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:51 am

AKB is must watch, also Sasami-san and vividred op look sweet. i think next season just FEELS weak because this season was so ridiculously good
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:19 am

Yeah, and the one before too. I'll definitely take a look at your suggestions.
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Number of posts : 632
User Points : 148675

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:01 pm

You should know by now that all anime is crap, but some series are just less crap than others. Sometimes, there is more than one less-than-crap anime per season, giving the illusion that there are "good seasons" and "bad seasons".
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Advertising for the third volume of Nico Tanigawa's Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! (No Matter How You Think About It It's Your Fault I'm Not Popular) manga series has revealed that an anime adaptation has been green-lit.

The slice-of-life gag comedy centers around Tomoko Kuroki, a girl who thought she would be popular when she went to high school. However, she was in for a rude awakening, for cruel reality is not like the otome games (romance games for female players) she played.

Tanigawa launched the manga in Square Enix's Gangan Online website last year, and Square Enix is shipping the third compiled of the manga volume on Saturday.

The Japanese publisher Media Factory had registered the watamote.jp domain on November 21. Gangan Online launched a "Christmas present announcement" countdown last Thursday that will end this Saturday at midnight.

More on this as more is revealed, like the answer to the biggest question of all: How many episodes is SHAFT going to animate of this.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:42 am

squee
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:18 am

Apparently credit for the anime greenlighting is being given to 4chan.
WHODADUNK
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 pm

Damn it Tim, I thought you knew good/stupid-but-watchable anime, what with your recommendation and description of AKB0048.

I managed about 6 minutes before I had to give up, I don't think the series has much appeal to people who don't care for idols/waifus, that or the whole thing is just way too stupid. It has to be the idol thing for me.

I guess I can at least try sit through the first episode.
OH GOD I CAN'T DO IT. I did make it to 10 minutes before the moe overwhelmed me, mang.

In other news, everyone should check out Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It's old, but it's too good.

And for something that's a bit more recent, Needless. It's an okay over-the-top action series, the anime ends in ANIMU-ORIGINAL ENDING DON'T STEAL though so be warned. The manga is still on-going. Tim might enjoy it, for certain reasons.

Horizon(In The Middle Of Nowhere)'s 2nd season was also pretty damn good. 3RD SEASON WHEN
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:09 am

Yea thats a good idea, watch 10 minutes of the first episode then drop it. good job giving it a chance. AKB isnt for everyone though so i dont blame you.

last night i marathoned A-Channel with some friends. absolutely no plot, but suprisingly it actually has good humour. the only bad part was theres at least 1 weird emotional part where they play a song while everyone does mundane tasks really slowly. fun to watch if youre not taking it serously.
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next