[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AQW Life Stories

+6
Ryzaa
Flaw of Insanity
Winnie
Rage
DemidragonX
anthdude
10 posters

Go down

AQW Life Stories Empty AQW Life Stories

Post by anthdude Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:46 am

Here you can share your weirdest or wackiest, funniest or anything stories from your time in AQW
anthdude
anthdude

Number of posts : 176
User Points : 5809

Back to top Go down

AQW Life Stories Empty Re: AQW Life Stories

Post by DemidragonX Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 am

Well...

When I first started, AQW was in Beta-testing. Most people treated me like a noob because I was level 1, so I left Battleon and found my first friend in Forest. We trained to level 4 in Bridge and she lost her connection. I never saw her again, but I continued training to level 5, while earning my first million. Along the way, I made about 30 friends before walking into Swordhaven Inn to buy the StarSword. I completed everything on my agenda, so I wandered into Yulgar-1 and met the people that are still in Yulgar-1 today.
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489296

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:38 am

I started back in Alpha, where the streets and forests paths were crowded and the rivers of ogre blood flowed freely in the first zone. I remember my first friend, whom I met in Forest-7. His name was slipknotted and he seemed like a decent guy. However, since it was Alpha, I didn't get to see him ever again.

I got tired of fighting with people after a while, so I traveled to Forest-6009 to fight alone. As chance would have it, I met an Arch-Knight named Brilliancy there, fighting as a Healer. So, we engaged in a conversation that lasted up until the servers shut down for the day (well, month really, lol). I still keep contact with her now and then.
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220242

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:20 am

I played for the first time in AQWorlds for the alpha tests. I remember running 'round farming trying to figure how people got so much gold to afford barber armor. LOL! Me and juliana (I called her) met each other on bridge-27, and it went from there. We stopped people fromm cussing like the mod-team, telling them that I'll tell artix on them, (WTH? That really worked??) and farmed. We got our first taste of AQW together. When it was open for beta, I met some people. (Jono55555555, Camomalamo, and Curaya) and we formed a group called Bad Company. (Not my idea!) It kinda fell apart, but I still know Jono55555555 through steam. I remember Damian1335 and I were really good friends. We speant a lot of time together, and he still visits my website. ( www.freewebs.com/aqworlds101 ) every once and awhile. I remember all the good times when me and Juli went online. When it first opened for beta Amara got to log in first. =(... oh well. She was kicked in about 5 seconds anyways. (Lol! We all went into b-1!!) I remember everything like it was yesterday. Eventually I reached Lvl 5 and achived barber armor, (and ninja.. and everything else) and found no need to farm anymore. So, I started to hang out with the people I know and love in yulgar-1. Bert was a blue haired normal dude, not a princess. RP still looked emo. Everyone was so new. I got to know them, and here they are now.
On the last day of the Beta, Kayleen finally got an account. (She needed to get the interview done first to get the tech-girl scout badge so her parents could trust her and blach blah) We experimented with running and typing in commands so we slid across the floor of portal-2 forever. I remember in the alpha test I saw alac and didn't know she was a mod. (LOL! IM A NOOOOB!) First mod. I was so happy! At one point I had pink hair. I wore healer armor and carried teh ninja sword. That was the beta winnie.
And here I am now. All lvl 16 and happy. I love to remember thy olden days when the world was new, I was the noob, and I kept getting teleprted by the arrows to other rooms. When I didn't know how goto worked, and spent forever trying to get to juliana. When you could go all they way up to 8 numbers in a server, without getting teleported. Good old days.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : AQW Life Stories Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387729

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:09 am

Well, where to begin.
I started in Beta, was all happy and wanted to try this new AE game. I met someone called Treehugger but I never saw him again, but my computer crashed while I was saying goodbye. After a while, I was lvl 3, I had my Balrog blade and Undead Plague spear, people asked why I didn't save up for starsword and I said, "Why bother, all weapons do the same damage, and I don't have the will-power to resist spending money." I actually met quite a few of the Regs before the clan was made. I remember meeting up with Demi, Ryz and some others, but I can't remember where, and we farmed for a while. After Beta, I was still farming with Demi and the rest, even when Paladin first came out (I was unaware of the Regulars then, but I found out later) and got from lvl 7 to 12 in about 3 hours using the werewolf glitch, then I kinda stopped playing for a bit. I came back on to see everyone was level 20, me as a lowly 13. I farmed and met up with Demi a while later, he invited me to join the Regulars, I was bellow the minimum level but I managed to catch up, and got to 18, I still think I should have been Lvl 20 a Looooong time ago.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : AQW Life Stories 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228013

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:39 pm

LoL! Dont worry, i'm still lvl 16. I really don't see the joy of farming compared to hanging out with friends in y-1. (As stated above)
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : AQW Life Stories Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387729

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 am

Ok, it all started last year when I heard about the game from and ad on MQ(which I was playing at the time).
I made my account and the next day there was and Alpha test that I could get into, I was online for half an hour, in which i met Artix.. we talked for about five minutes.. he poked me with his axe.. yeah, it was great..
Then he logged off and I went to the Graveyard, where I made it to Level 2. (woo?!)
I next logged on in Beta where I mainly hung around in Swordhaven with my bros until I was Level 5.
While I was farming I met Latedog..
He was my first real friend I made off this game..

After Level 5 I hung around in Yulgar-1 a lot, where I met most of the original Regulars..
Got my StarSword just before ranking came out..
Most memorable moment with it was a few hours before Beta ended in Boxes with my 'group'. "End of Beta farming party"

Gamma, joined TR, made Level 20 in the first two weeks, made lots of new friends and got closer to old ones, kept playing, that's basically it.

Also.. I got all my classes to Rank 10.. then Demi decided he wanted to get all the classes he could to Rank 10.. I went to visit him while he was farming.. and got bored.
He told me to get Barber Class to rank as something to do.. so I did..
That is what started my trip to insanity.. I went insane.. after Barber I ranked another 9 classes, now I have 20..

I think I'm sane again now.. 20 killed my farming 'blare'..
Well.. I don't want to farm anymore, that's for sure =)

Last edited by Ryzaa on Mon May 04, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453911

Back to top Go down

Post by 350 Mon May 04, 2009 3:28 am

it all started in beta when i was a lowly noob. i got to level 3 and stopped playing. Suddenly in december i remembered this game and started playing again as a level 3 beta berserker.i leveled up to level 7 and went to my first party and met my good friend lolerlove.i becamed addicted and leveled up to level 20 in two weeks and got lolerlove so jealous that i was a higher level then him.then i met my other friend venatu who was my second aqw friend.after the frostvale event was over i fooled around, went to tournaments and ranked up my classes.then at worjs tournament i met my good friend zyellowflash, we tried to beat each other at alot of things and we even had a race to get rank 10s(which i won^_^). then lolerlove and venatu both quit. after they quit i met bballnut27 and roxas. then another long story happens............................then it ends where i am today. now i lost 1.8mil due to the lv 17 enhancements. the end

Number of posts : 47
User Points : 5806

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxSparks Sun May 10, 2009 11:41 am

I started on October 16th I was treated like a noob level 1 so I wandered alone and by myself I trained to be a level 20 warlord.My first million was a wonderful day,but there was nothing for 1million dollars so I ended up buying Iron Bones.
MaxSparks
MaxSparks
Doom Knight [400th Member]

Number of posts : 205
User Points : 6517

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiyuki Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

I joined in beta and was a crazy hyper rogue with blue hair for the longest time. I acted like a total newbie for probably a week, what with pointless chatter, really bad Chuck Norris jokes, and not knowing how to pm anyone or any of the cool useful tricks I've learned since I've joined. I have changed a lot since my week of newb evilness (although the Chuck Norris jokes are still a rather bad habit of mine...sorry Bertan xD) and apparently I'm not evil anymore im "mevil" (still don't understand what that means) I didn't really make any lasting friends from beta, I haven't seen any of the people I hung out with then since the official release. As soon as the official release was launched I upgraded and became a renegade...and now I run around being crazy and whatnot...BATTLE ON!
Chiyuki
Chiyuki

Number of posts : 394
User Points : 44010

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 am

I joined around 1.5 weeks before Christmas. I met some friends, and two of them were being stalked by some kid and I helped get rid of him. I became a member soon after and never saw them since. Caolainn and another I don't remember. I then stalked o for a while and worshiped him until I got into TR and stopped stalking people.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : AQW Life Stories M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045560

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down