[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell

+11
Rage
5secondchaos
Icey
Acidrose
Winnie
shadowsmoke
Xieg
Kaotic
Charon
Flaw of Insanity
Aeonarial
15 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell

Post by shadowsmoke Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm

Not bad Aeon, some good ideas there :3
My fave was the Clawsuit Berserker, it was a bit rough but nonetheless a decent edit

Mogloween Daimyo does need some work though :P
shadowsmoke
shadowsmoke

Number of posts : 40
User Points : 7219

Back to top Go down

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell

Post by Aeonarial Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 am

Hahahaha, I noticed the roughness on ClawBerz AFTER I put it in, and the Mogloween Daimyo was just for laughs. Also I will not be on the game today, I will only be on the forums.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 2 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11401

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 am

Why is that, Aeo?
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 2 Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489289

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 am

I stayed up all night, and I kinda got in trouble >.>
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 2 2uos0he

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 am

Ah.
I did the same, but I dodged the trouble xD
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 am

Bite me, anyway back on to my gallery, can you take some screenies and PM them to me since I can not get on? just find any armors you can, I would like to try something with PLA though, do not know what it is yet, but i will find out.

Edit: Put in Cleaned up ClawSuit Berzerker
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:41 am

Wow- your art is awesome. I'd post my approval but I'd have to go to the other computer and fish it out and blah blah blah.

Whatever, that's awesome.

~Approved, but not sealed... yet...~
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 2 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387726

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 am

Cool, thank you Winnie!\

Np, you deserve it. If you ever need a favor, just ask.

Sure thing also, what are the rules on approvals, who can give them?
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:38 am

Nice job Aeo. I've only gotten Kao so far -.-'
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:48 am

Hahahaha, thanks, but I could not have done it without you broski.

I will be working again, starting tonight if I can.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:09 am

Check back later, for my first drawn art in years.....hope you like them, and please....critique them
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:34 am

Finally, here is what I have been working on for the past 4 days:

Untitled1(unshd)
Roxas(unfd)
Unknown(unfd)
Vampiric Lord Armor
Weapon Ideas
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 am

Where have you been hiding your hand drawns, they're good! *wants to see more*
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 am

I like the second piece. Everything seems to be well proportioned. I do think though that you should start working on blank paper as opposed to lined paper because it takes away from the quality of the drawing. Other than that, good job!
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Number of posts : 425
User Points : 12200

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:04 am

HAHA, thanks char and acid, I will use blank from now on, because I just got some.....
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 am

This weeks group of drawings:

TR Gallery Dragon
Warrior Otter
TR Plushie Gifts(feel free to request one in my shop, just don't expect them to be perfect, I do this for fun, plushies already made are gifts to their owners, or who they are named after.)
Rose (Serena's Gift)
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:51 am

I love your new drawings. The dragon is awesome! You should try drawing the plushies a little larger so you can incorporate more detail.
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 am

Okie dokie, I just did them as a side project, but I love the help. =)
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 am

Aeon, can I color in your TR Dragon? I really like the look and it reminds me a lot of the AE title logo. Great workings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Sure, I would love for you to do that.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:11 am

Thank you much. Let me save it and see what I can do. All done now. I'll be sure to post on my gallery that the color edit has been done:

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 2 3819860130_9ce9316815_o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 am

Be careful with your edits: they seem pixelated to me. I would also love to see your unfinished works complete if possible. If I go by how they look now I'm sure they'll be amazing when they're done.
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:53 am

On the topic of the edits, most of them are old, and I used mostly low detail, also the only thing missing from the unfinished works is the color, which I will work on. Good job eon, I love it!! Did you color it using the computer?

Coming next week:
Badger Lord
Warrior Mouse
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:31 am

Yeah it's all computer. I used Alchemy (it's filter on Photo-Paint) and I used Mosaic Subtle for the skin. I just forgot the other filters I used but I used a lot. Glad you like it and Rose I can only do so much when the artwork is not mine :).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Sorry to double post but I wanted to make sure this gets seen :). Hope you guys like it and please please leave me feedback. I was thinking about putting this in my gallery, but it is your idea so I posted here:

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 2 3833482097_54c93e6ee1_o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next