[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell

+11
Rage
5secondchaos
Icey
Acidrose
Winnie
shadowsmoke
Xieg
Kaotic
Charon
Flaw of Insanity
Aeonarial
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell

Post by Aeonarial Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey....I was thinking about making a Cysero cosplay no making fun.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11402

Back to top Go down

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Empty Re: [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell

Post by Gast Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Haha, great idea. Then you would be in the DN's now :p
But that wouldn't cost a lot, right?

I mean those people with customes from World of Warcraft or someting, with weapons, wings, that kind of things.
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Of all the characters, you would pick cycero?

At least the j6 guy had some class, but come on, cycero?

Although I'd like to see the wig you'd have to wear.....=p
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Cocoazard
Number of posts : 764
User Points : 43520

https://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/sigs/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:12 am

Lol, I would probably just gel my hair down.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 2uos0he

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:48 pm

https://servimg.com/view/14055584/153

Remembering America's 9/11 tragedy.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:41 pm

4th of July EDL

There we go, how does that look?

Last edited by Aeonarial on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Nice, but now his pale face sticks out very oddly. Color wise, very attractive, bold shades, compliment echother well.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Cocoazard
Number of posts : 764
User Points : 43520

https://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/sigs/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Very nice work, Aeon. Might give a try at making that myself. Thanks for the inspiration :). (Red and blue we're my 1st high school colors.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:46 am

It was a b**** to select it all, and then when I did it still looked bad so I had to fix it up.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:12 am

Here is my most recent edit. Escherion's Naval Commander[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 183

Last edited by Aeonarial on Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 am

Aeon, I've created my version of your blue and red dragonlord armor. Let me upload it here and on the Awesome pictures because I want feedback lol. Here you go man. Thanks so much for getting me out of my funk:

[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 3936196652_76fb3f76f2_o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 am

Your funk?
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah, let me explain. I haven't had much inspiration lately and nobody has posted on my gallery so I sort of just gave up on making edits. You pulled me out a little bit, but I feel I'm not growing. I need help but nobody is really offering any (I know I was chatting with somebody here the other day but my mind is drawing a blank. If the person I was chatting with would please step forward that would make it easier lol. Well I guess that's it for now. Later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Escherion's Naval Commander!

OMG, that one looks epic!
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks Nel!
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:12 pm

COLOR CUSTOM KAO GIFT!!![Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Pasted10
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:26 am

Armored Venom Yokai
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Pyro's gift (first one for him)
[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Pyroni10
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:54 pm

My attempt at pixel, re-sizing thanks to nel.[Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Baron_10
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Cleaned up gallery, hopefully after finals I will have all my most recent art up.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 pm

I love the work Aeon.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21384

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:46 am

Thanks! New junk:

Espada
Kitteh!!
Soul Reaper
Thyton Weps
god Weps
Aeon Scythe (/w random thing on top)
Mage of Lore
Soul Reaver
Cysero Present (funny)
Sancitity Scythe and Axe
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Javiersito2 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:41 am

I love your creations :D
Javiersito2
Javiersito2
SweetishFishHunter

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Yellowl
Number of posts : 538
User Points : 49602

http://aqwrp.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 am

Woah! i give aeon's scythe the thumbs up! That is soooo cool! I love it!
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36590

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Javiersito2 Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:00 am

I'd say soul reaper is Epic
Javiersito2
Javiersito2
SweetishFishHunter

Zard : [Edits][Semi-Edits][PS][Flash] Aeonarial's Gallery of Hell - Page 4 Yellowl
Number of posts : 538
User Points : 49602

http://aqwrp.co.nr/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next