[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A True Hero.

2 posters

Go down

A True Hero. Empty A True Hero.

Post by Cial Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:43 am

A True Hero. Truefl11

Stars.
No one has ever gotten this close to a star before, I'm actually STANDING on one. It's so strange, home looks so different from this angle. It's lush valleys, it's great waters, all can be seen at once. But now I have a new home, one shining and new on it's maiden voyage, the LSS Twilly.With it's paint, red and shining.
"Hey Floss, how's that energy transfer tube coming?"
"It's done Winnie, just need to flick a switch!"
"Well make it snappy hotshot, we haven't got all day. We need to get to the Solaris system by O5:00 Hours."
"Got it, be back in a jif!"
I hop into my tiny pod and speed back to the hangar. I guess I'm not that great a pilot yet, because I scraped the polished new floors of the hangar on accident. An officer walks over chuckling. "You'd think a DRAKEL could fly a DRAKEL pod better" He laughed. "Yeah Yeah Uncle Stomfleet, I'd like to see YOU do better with those eyes of yours." Back to work, I sit in the shiny new seat next to my two comrades on the ship, Quocodile and Winnie.
"Prepare for warp speed in 5..4...3...2.."
~To be continued~
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : A True Hero. 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142341

Back to top Go down

A True Hero. Empty Re: A True Hero.

Post by Cial Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:34 pm

The engines fill, powering up, like a cat ready to pounce. Quocodile puts a gloved hand on his warp lever.
"GO!" he yells. The engines power down, everything is black. "That was anti-climatic." Says Winnie, now just a voice in the dark. I reach down for a flashlight in the dark. "Let me check, must've sprung a leak or popped a fuse." Down the dark, cold hall. Medical bay nurses run back and forth. There it is, the engine room. I pull the sealed door open to reveal 2 things, 1, an open air lock door and 2 A MISSING WARP DRIVE!! The power flickers on, I press a button on an intercom, "Bridge this is Colonel Floss, We have a missing warp drive, I repeat a missing warp drive!" panic filled the air. The entire crew stopped as they heard someone yell "Mashos!!!!!!!!!" A speeder raced away, trailing the warp drive behind. The most feard rogue vampire in the world, Mashos had stolen our warp drive. There was no way to get it back unless, The LSS Twilly sent an elite team to capture it...
~To Be Continued!~
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:55 pm

~Chapter 2~
~The Dreaded Mashos~

Fools. They let FOOLS control such a fine vessel. But I have what I need, they won't be going too far now. Muahahahaha! Now to land in the clearing of this eerie planet. Man, it even gives ME the creeps. "Aeos, get the drive!" Hah, my loyal henchman, doing every word I say. Although he has no choice, after all I have his FAMILY captive. We trudge to the metal door on the side of a dark mountain. I knock on the door. "Mr. Shadow, we have something for you!" I smirked. He opened the door "A warp drive, Mr.Mashos you drive a hard bargain..." He pulled out a bag filled to the brim with nova gems. "For your troubles." He smiled. "I will glady take your genorous offer" I chuckled. "Aeos, back to the ship! We require more for Mr.Charon to use"
~To Be continued!~
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by V Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:33 am

=Story Locked by Request of Author=
V