[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The True Light

Go down

The True Light Empty The True Light

Post by Hunter Reckoning Wed May 19, 2010 5:39 am

Prologue:

A massive volcano erruption. As the lava began to flow out of the large mountain, the entire volcano began to rise. Under the volcano, through the ash and fire, all I could see were two glowing red eyes. Then I woke up. I looked around the small closet I sleep in, I saw that the walls were singed, and my bed was turned to dust. Not only that, but the clothes I had worn to bed, now lay in ash all around me. I sighed, and walked out the door silently. I walked down the hall, and knocked lightly on a door. The door opened, revealing my cousin, Juliana in her night gown. She didn’t look down thankfully, instead she handed me the clothes she had ready for me. “You know, most people have the problem of falling out of bed, not lighting it on fire.” I gave an angry smirk, and closed her door silently after whispering ,“Good night.” I walked back to my closet, and laid down in the pile of ashes that was currently my bed. I began to close my eyes, and soon fell asleep.

Last edited by Hunter Reckoning on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : The True Light Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15908

Back to top Go down

The True Light Empty Re: The True Light

Post by Hunter Reckoning Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 am

Chapter: 1

It was a regular breakfast in The regulars fortress. A quiet murmuring of voices, a pleasant smell of waffles. Only today, I was so exhausted, that I was asleep in his oatmeal. "Hunter...HUNTER!" I suddenly woke up, and removed my goggles (which were now covered in oatmeal) so I could see Vamparagon looking over me. "Is there a problem Hunter?" Vamp said in an annoyed voice. "Hmm, lets see." I was really, not in the mood for this. "The egglord left my body. In the past month, I've died twice. Tritocry, and all of the other Yolkys left me, and Im spontaneously combusting while I'm asleep!" My voice had become a yell. Everyone stopped talking, and looked over at me, so I retreated to my room because I was too embarrassed to be seen.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : The True Light Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15908

Back to top Go down