[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED!

+12
5secondchaos
A_S
Mash
Serena
Winnie
Aeonarial
Xieg
Icey
Flaw of Insanity
Pyronix
Charon
Acidrose
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What would you like to see more of in my gallery?

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_lcap31%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 9 ]
[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_lcap31%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 9 ]
[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_lcap21%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_lcap10%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_lcap7%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 29

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Empty [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED!

Post by Acidrose Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 am

Under construction :)

Last edited by Acidrose on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 am; edited 75 times in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Number of posts : 425
User Points : 12200

Back to top Go down

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Empty Re: [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED!

Post by Charon Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 am

Great artwork. I love your style. You have great depth perception and you know a lot about how to draw people. Welcome to the gallery!

PS: You'll need to get approved and check the 'Guide to a Clean Gallery' thread.
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489289

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Empty Re: [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED!

Post by Pyronix Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:17 am

Nice stuff, impressive use of paint.

But charons right, you'll need to get approved by a gallery mod.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Cocoazard
Number of posts : 764
User Points : 43519

https://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/sigs/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:52 am

Which is where I come in, I'll pm you the sheet to fill out, you don't need to provide art examples seeing as you already have. I'll just let you full out the rest though.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228016

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:14 am

Form

Program(s) you use: None, my art is done by hand. No photoshop/illustrator etc.

Medium (What you do most of): Pencil, and acrylic paint

*Experience: I've been drawing since I was a kid. I've mostly been self-taught. I minored in visual arts at my first high school (an arts school) and have taken every art course at my current one. This past semester I worked alongside the art teacher as a student teacher/peer helper which gave me a lot of experience working with students as opposed to alone. Between both schools I have learned to give and take constructive criticism. I really hope this is what you were looking for ^^". If it isn't just let me know.
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 am

All goods, your safe
~Approved

Quite good art btw, welcome to the Art Gallery!
Be sure to have a look at the other ones for making your gallery "tidy".
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! 2ebtl7c

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:18 am

Of course! I meant to work on it tonight but I simply didn't have the time. I've only recently become an AQ member, so my list of things to do/see is a mile long, but I will look as soon as I can. I have the feeling that my brain is going to overload.

Last edited by Acidrose on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Or I could stay up later than I should and finish it :D I'm sure I'll tweak things here and there but I like the way it is now.

Last edited by Acidrose on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:51 pm

Thats quite a cool way to set it up.
Good luck taking on TR with your art!
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 pm

It's good to have another pencil artist in the gallery. I look forward to seeing more of your work!
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Ezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Amazing work acid, I love how you use different styles in all of your work, Nothing looks alike. It takes a lot of talent to be able to use that many styles. Keep up the good work, its good to have you in the gallery. :D
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128032

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Now that I have somewhere to put my artwork I will definitely work on more pieces. I'm thrilled that you guys like my work, thank you for the comments :)

Last edited by Acidrose on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:06 am

Don't mean to bother you, but can you retake the angel picture, but in better light?

It seem such a waste not to be able to see such a beautiful work in more detail.

Last edited by Pyronix on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Cocoazard

Back to top Go down

Post by Xieg Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:19 am

Nice artworks :)
and welcome to the art section :3
hope to see more of your works :D
Xieg
Xieg
Ossim Artist :3

Number of posts : 376
User Points : 6064

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:34 am

I agree with Pyro, was thinking the same thing myself
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:39 am

Pyronix wrote:Don't mean to bother you, but can you retake the angel picture, but in better light?

It seem such a waste not to be able to see such a beautiful work in more detail.

I would, but my room itself is quite dark-black ceiling and eggplant purple walls (as you can see in the photo). I don't get much light, but I will try sometime :)

Last edited by Acidrose on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:29 am

Another quick question. =P

Could I possibly use some of you're works in my tags?

I promise you'll receive credit and a mention somewhere on the actual work.
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:08 am

Pyronix wrote:Another quick question. =P

Could I possibly use some of you're works in my tags?

I promise you'll receive credit and a mention somewhere on the actual work.

Of course you can! I'm honored and I really appreciate you asking first. Thank you :)

Last edited by Acidrose on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 am

You have a very unique way of drawing, good job, keep up the good work.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11401

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:03 am

New! Photography section

Last edited by Acidrose on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 am

o___________O PWETTY!
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387726

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:22 am

All your work is beautiful. Wish my pictures would come out that clear everytime. What camera do you use?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:24 am

Eonaleth wrote:All your work is beautiful. Wish my pictures would come out that clear everytime. What camera do you use?

The first three pictures were taken with an old Cannon but I can't remember the model. I use a Nikon D40 now which the last 4 pictures were taken with. Photo

Last edited by Acidrose on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Serena Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:27 am

Nyah, your camera's newer than mine.
Either that, or the screen is just bigger, I'm not too sure ._.;
Regardless, I really like all the photos you have there.
However, on one of them, the last one of the highway..
Right in the center of it, from what I'm assuming is glare from the sun, there's a tree that looks, uh... Maroon. I'm not sure if that's bad or not, but it just really got my attention. Other than that it's a really good picture.
(wish I wasn't too lazy to actually go places with my camera >>)
Serena
Serena
Queen of AFK

Number of posts : 71
User Points : 95203

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 am

Man, I can't wait for you to decide to open a shop. ;D
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next