[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED!

+12
5secondchaos
A_S
Mash
Serena
Winnie
Aeonarial
Xieg
Icey
Flaw of Insanity
Pyronix
Charon
Acidrose
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What would you like to see more of in my gallery?

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_lcap31%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 9 ]
[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_lcap31%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 9 ]
[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 29

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Empty Re: [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED!

Post by Acidrose Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:41 am

Thank you very much, Mathia. I love it!
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Number of posts : 425
User Points : 12200

Back to top Go down

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Empty Re: [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED!

Post by Acidrose Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:53 am

UPDATE: Im in that weird position where I've started many pieces but finished few, so I have 2 paintings in progress, 2 that still have yet to be started and a handful of drawings and photos. SO, hopefully by the end of this month I will have one heck of an actual update for you guys!

Ps: I'm going to do my best to be more active from now on. I've been spending almost all my time at Chris', but with school from 9:30 - 4pm I don't have a whole lot of time for staying active. It doesn't help that he's almost always on himself and we only have the one computer.

Last edited by Acidrose on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:48 pm

NEW!

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 P8 [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 P9 [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 P10 [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 P11

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Silentscream [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Piercings [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Circus
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:46 pm

The sea photo is awesome, really nice with the sunset..

The broken house thing is very creepy and it can used really good as a stock!
If it's OK with you, can I use it as a stock and make some digital art from it? :D
Anonymous
Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 am

Nelioka: The body of water is actually a lake and the photo is completely unedited, believe it or not. I was so captivated that I must have taken about 100 pictures of the sunset alone.

The abandoned room is only one of many in a 4 floor factory. Of course you can use it, just remember to credit me somewhere :)
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 am

Beautiful work as always, Jen and man it feels weird posting here again. Been so busy with all the crazy releases on AQW.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:18 am

Hey, just letting you guys know that I'm still alive. I will have some new stuff soon, sorry for asking you guys to be patient...again.

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 ID__Myspace_Shot_by_acidxrose
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:51 pm

It's cool Jen. Glad to see you back and can't wait to see more of your beautiful work.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:18 am

*is extremely jealous of Acid's photography skills*
I also want to live near that lake!
Lovely, as always, Acid. Hope to see more of you soon! ^^
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489289

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:52 am

NEW:

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Lust [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 RazorCandi [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 OpheliasOverdose

I will have a few more drawings and a painting up as soon as I can get pictures of them :)
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 am

UPDATE: I am so so sorry to all of you who gave up on me. I know that I always promised more artwork but my life up until now has been hectic. For those of you who are familiar with semestered schools you can understand how grueling it can be to maintain a social life while trying to not cave under the amount of pressure to do well. Now that the semester is over I am free to do whatever I like with my spare time. I have three paintings and a handful of sketches to add to my gallery. I recently went to a photography seminar held by a well known photographer so I am hoping to put that new knowledge to use soon! As far as art goes I have been focusing more on my own personal image. I've been horrible at documenting my recent makeup escapades but I am hoping to get on the ball and do that more too. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera home, so I will have my new artwork up later this week! <3
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:26 am

Good to see you back in action Acid :D I cant wait to see your new work
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128032

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 am

I feel really really lost and behind. It's difficult to find the time for AQW. As I mentioned before, Chris/Cryo/LDW only has one computer in his place. I want to bring mine over but it's easier said than done. They may also be moving again in the near future which would only add to the insanity. I will do my best though to update at least once a week.
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampiric Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Wow, I just looked through your stuff and you have some amazing photographs =D I wish I had that kind of skill with photos but my ability is restricted to quick snaps with a digital camera whereas you go the whole way :P Especially love the picture of the lake - it's so beautiful!
Vampiric
Peregrine Vampire
Peregrine Vampire

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 Vampiriczardnew
Number of posts : 732
User Points : 71154

http://twitter.com/Vampiric_AQW

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:46 pm

nice art, like your style and subject matter, id sujest wrking on shading a lil but thats about it, nice paintings, not many ppl post paintings
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Number of posts : 334
User Points : 83814

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangel Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:03 pm

I would have to say that these:

Are my favorites, especially 1 and 3. 4 reminds me of the stitchpunks from "9".
I must admit, on top of extremely talented, you are also quite attractive.
Evangel
Evangel

Number of posts : 385
User Points : 59524

http://www.twitter.com/evangel_aqw

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:45 am

I'm not too sure what those numbers refer to, but I enjoyed the movie 9, so I'll take that as a compliment! For any of you who know what fluffy boot covers/leg warmers are, I just made some black ones for myself and I am happy with the result. I am considering adding a new section of things I have made/sewed. Oppinions?
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 am

Acid, they are links to the pics that he likes the most that you have done :P
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128032

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 am

OH! Heh ^_^"
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidrose Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:11 am

NEW! (please read) Two paintings! I forgot my sketchbook so I wasn't able to photograph the sketched (I don't have a scanner). The first painting is a self-portrait, not perfect because the only reference of myself that I had was a reflection in a small makeup mirror. The succubus (2nd painting) is the second half of a two-part assignment called "Bait and Switch". I thought I had a picture (but clearly I don't) and I've already given it away to my best friend so that will have to wait until next week. The first photograph is the friend I just mentioned, taken in December. The second was taken early January, shortly after I shaved off half my hair which you can kind of see and basically self-explanitory. You can use is as a reference for my self-portrait if you wish as they are fairly similar in angle and facial expression. The last was one from a 7 Deadly Sins shoot (Envy). Not totally happy with it but I really liked my makeup. Enjoy! :D

[DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 L11 [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 L12 [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 P14 [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 P12 [DRAWN] [PAINT] [PHOTO] [COSMETIC] AcidRose's Gallery (Picture Heavy) 5 NEW THINGS ADDED! - Page 4 P13
Acidrose
Acidrose
Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4