[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Appreciation: The Official Thread

+13
Veluxier
Aeonarial
Cial
Judge ZYellowFlash
Nagi
Erik
Icey
Walt
V
Arch Fiend
Crystal Lion
Xusha
Peregrine
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Appreciation: The Official Thread Empty Appreciation: The Official Thread

Post by Peregrine Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 am

I have noticed a trend in the general attitude among TR members, which is feeling unappreciated. In this thread, when you see a TR member feeling like they don't belong, unappreciated, blue, lonely, sad, unloved, etc., you post why you like that person.

And believe me when I say that you like that person.

I will start.

mrsebi: Sebi's pretty light hearted for someone so down to Earth. He's got a lot of common sense and he likes to make people laugh. The alternate personalities can get a little rowdy, but that doesn't give us free reign to make Sebi feel bad. Cheers to you, bud.

Shadz: This is a guy who's kind of in Shadow's shadow. He doesn't seem to hold any hard feelings over it. In fact, I think he rather likes the recurring gag. It's whimsicality like that makes Shadz special and someone who I enjoy talking with.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750551

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Appreciation: The Official Thread Empty Re: Appreciation: The Official Thread

Post by Xusha Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:08 am

Arch Fiend: Usually criticized for bad spelling, and improper grammar, but a lot more people do this then we admit. People just like to be a bit harsh. When people get beyond this, they find a really fun person.

Crystal Lion: Burlesque, burlesque, burlesque. This is all a lot of people see or hear from her. I'll admit, I did too at first. After some getting to know her, I completely understood her point though. A LOT of MMORPGs out there have exposed flesh as a main attraction. Although I don't necessarily completely agree with her, I do appreciate that she is willing to lower her reputation to fight for what she believes in. Keep up the good fight!

Eonaleth: This girl is simply an amazing friend. More often then not people will hate her for no other reason then the fact that the Artix Entertainment staff also realize that she's a good person. I guess my stating that they like me too makes me a worse person? I really don't see why, but people seem to have issues with the fact that the staff chat with her, and that's a stupid reason to not like someone.

MrSebi: Another misunderstood member of TR. A lot of people enjoy making jokes about volcanoes and kicking him out of the clan, as well as an asylum apparently. I suppose that some would find him crazy, but again, getting to know him made me see that he isn't.

Shadz: Kind of quiet usually, and fed up with the fact that the "o" and "0" look identical in the username settings. People would never know that he wasn't Shadow without him chatting. Sometimes he get harassed over it, but he isn't such a bad guy! We have a lot of nice chats.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427912

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Lion Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 am

So yeah, putting in my own opinion.

Xusha: She's not a judgmental person, and understands why I act the way I do over skimpy armors. Although I do blabber a lot on that topic.

Peregrine: A ludicrously funny guy, his antics make me smile, and he's a loyal person. I knew him back in UR.
Crystal Lion
Crystal Lion
Director of Lapis-Lazuli
Director of Lapis-Lazuli

Number of posts : 1241
User Points : 67962

http://lasvegaslion.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:28 am

im compelled to do niceness now :D

juliana: you dont understand her, few do but juli is an extremly caring person who tends to weave her way past all the weirdness and conflict in tr but still unapertiated in my mind for all that shes done, she cares about probably everyone shes met reguardless of there personal belefes, so if caring counts shes got a epic "woot woot" from me (i hope you tew)

hunter reckoning: hes odd, slightly random, confusing, but also fun, lighthearted, and caring, hes been with tr aslong as ive known tr was here, hes seen ppl, mods, admin comes and go, hes seen much asked for little in comparison to the time and hearts hes touched, i think he deserves a epic "woot woot"

xusha: the russan (hope theres not more i didint know bout >.<) sharp and to the point, not many ppl get her refferinces so thay might lable her "not funny" or "scary" but she only tries to bring some needed levity to your world for a while (who gets that refferince XD) she is vary tolarint of ppls thoughts about her and stays quiet and polite about it (i wont -.-) so plz give a epic "woot woot" to her and the respect shes deserved

noah: you dont know her, thats to be expected cuz shes new, what you might know is she can get extremly depressed, but i erge you to look past that, look past her doom and gloom outer shell and whenever shes feeling happy encurage it, because she really is a geart person, she cares about you and she blames herself for what YOU do, sometimes you cant even get her to admit it was your fualt, so give her your r-e-s-p-e-c-t and epic "woot woot"s
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Number of posts : 334
User Points : 83810

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 am

Peregrine's rock Despite the poor topics of telepathic debate, she's a pretty cool girl and know's how to pick out a good pair of shades. Shiny, polished, and a generally optimistic personality.

Walt Great aesthetic for graphic arts, and pretty talented on GIMP/Flash. Great armor designs and banners, and willing to help out with projects, like the TR Olympics. A fun bloke with a creative spirit.

Zyrain Really nice guy, pretty talented when it comes to any type of artistic and loves any type of new projects or innovation! Always willing to lay a helping hand, and a nice guy to hang out with.

Aeonarial Loyal friend, always willing to help out, and a great vibe- Not to mention fabulous hair (Atleast when he's using mine) and an awesome rugby laccrosse player.

Ryzaa Well, yeah.

Last edited by V on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
V
V
agina

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237729

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:38 am

Xusha: Not that shes necessarily unappreciated, but just a few words. Artistic, extremely talented, and a hardworker that contributes to every aspect of this guild, or more preferably, community. Despite my ethnicity being manipulated by Russians (Moldova), Xusha is someone who, in my eyes, deserves way more recognition than she has already. From hosting in my place and just hosting in general, to adding helpful comment about the many topics on this forum, Xusha has been a gleeming member ever since she joined us in early January. So, hats off to Xusha, or else.

V, Aeonarial plays lacrosse, not rugby to my knowledge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Walt Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 am

Zyellowflash: He is an awesome guy and pretty unappreciated. He was one of my first friends on AQW, has a good sense of humor, and pwns at SSBB.

V: I don't think enough of us realize how hard it is to run a clan. It is even harder to run one well like TR is run. If you ever get the chance try to thank him.

Pere's Rock: 'Nuff Said.
Walt
Walt
FireAnt

Number of posts : 632
User Points : 148682

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 am

Sleepslate: She is one amazing friend who always has my back :D, always helps me out when I need it. She is an Awesome friend to have.

Shadz: Ya that whole username thing gives him a lot of crap, but he is an awesome person :D I love talking about Bones to him :D.

Vampeh: Almighty leader who is a great person and fun to talk to especially about Pokemon :D

Umm and there is lots more that I can post laterz :D
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread M9vzwh
Number of posts : 2553
User Points : 128028

http://icewolf-king.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:02 am

Note: If I write something about you, please don't feel obligated to write something about me. Only write if you really want to. Otherwise this is just going to turn into "Why you like the user above you". Also note that I am not ranking people by order.

Winnie: She is forever going to be noted as a talented artist, writer, and friend. Her post count is still leaving all others in fear, and it shows how much time she has really dedicated to this clan/family. I don't get to talk to her much, or see her around much, especially recently, but her great personality and love of musicals really adds a lot to this clan.

Icey: Just another writer/artist/role player in this clan who really gives it his all and always wants to get into things. His rise so quickly from simply a simple member, up to modship, up to unofficial adminship, and what appears to be official adminship shows his dedication. He takes on as many signature and avatar requests as he can, and does them all in impressive speed and with impressive skill. Hes on AQW, TR, and FB pretty often and its always good to talk to him and hang out. I'm glad to call him a fellow clan member/family member and friend.

Vamp: Being in charge of so many people is very hard to do. We know he has other admins and moderators to help him, but he has to watch over who he gives power to and how much he power he gives away as well. Its a tough job. The thing that really impresses me is how he keeps track of every single member, he knows the entire clan. I have seen many instances of people who make their TR name different from their ingame name, and Vamp knows every one, and never loses track. He has a great personality and that is probably what is holding the clan together. He's such a star that he has to even keep himself as hidden to not get overloaded with pms from people seeing him online. Whenever he goes on AQW, everyone goto's to him because everybody wants to hang with Vamp.

Juli: Juliana is one of the few people who is keeping our word gallery alive. She inspired me to start applying for ARP and the Word Gallery, and I'm sure other people too. Whenever I get online, if I see Hunter on Nythera or Safiria, I instantly hop servers to go talk to him, because Juli is probably there too. She has a great personality, and is very smart. Her real life stories and her own tales she writes always keep me interested, and its great to hang out with her.

Chambers: Chamberino is fine with going out of his way to talk to people, like when he gets strange pm's that say "rawr!" and "Go on the chatbox". He follows them whenever he is actually there, and it leads to some fun conversations. His platinum is epic, as is his shining personality that brought him up to modship.

Chuckles: Chuckle's skull has been sad recently, due to realizing he has no body along with him. His jokes are outstanding still, and he needs to take the comfort that they give us and use it for himself too.

Hunter: Hunter doesn't get all of the credit he deserves in this clan. He just has the dream that most of us all have: To one day become a moderator. How can it be bad that he wants to be a moderator? It doesn't mean he gets a cool zard, or a change of username color, since he has already donated money to get a cc username. Its because he really wants to help this clan and prove himself as a valuable member. I have heard people say he has "begged" for being a moderator, but thats not entirely true. The reason he almost quit was because he wasn't feeling like he was really doing anything for this clan, even though his donations and activity have helped shape this clan very much. He is a valuable member and friend.

Toy: Toy really just wants to impress clan members. His attempt is by getting Miltonius items, because of their difficulty to get. Now, it may have made him slightly crazy, but his efforts are finally paying off with his achievement of Hex. Even if other clan members don't recognize him for it, I definitely do. He is one of few who can really set a hard goal and achieve it. He's probably out there, right now, farming to get the Focus Staff because of a few friend's personal opinions that it looks better than his current staff. He works so hard, and should be acknowledged for it.

Staff in General: Well, the entire staff is pretty large, so I thought I would do all of you in general, and then get down to individuals tomorrow/later. The staff of our clan are all working hard to improve the fun our members have. Most of the action is being done behind the scenes, but those little edits coming from the staff shows that they are there, they read all of your posts, and they are doing their jobs. The reason they became staff is because of the potential the great overlord Vamp saw in them.

Pere: Peregrine is a comedy genius. 'Nuff said.

<More coming soon>

Last edited by Erik on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045553

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagi Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Erik: A nice guy that Doesn't know that Green and Pink clash but he still is a active and helpful member of the community and deserves more recognition then he gets.

Xusha: While her art and avatars can seem twisted she is actually a really nice person behind them (most of the time :P).
Nagi
Nagi
Bucket Queen
Bucket Queen

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread Purplex
Number of posts : 1138
User Points : 66794

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Erik: Hes a great person to talk and hang out with and would never put a friend off, hes always there to help and have fun. Hes an Awesome Person :D

Flawsie: is an Awesome flash and PS artist and a lot of fun to hang out with where ever he goes he brings the fun. :D He is a Great Mod of this Clan
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge ZYellowFlash Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Erikm:In general he's a nice guy, and pretty friendly as well.
Infact he's one of those guys that have my respect.

Mrsebi:Show him some love cause he needs it!

Toy:The bunny that cuss to much...Same situation with the guy above.

Sleepslate:Says hi once every while to me, and I appreciate that.
Judge ZYellowFlash
Judge ZYellowFlash
X-ninja

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread Lumuszard
Number of posts : 339
User Points : 28074

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 am

Winnie: You're probably my first friend I ever had in TR, and you rule at art.

Toy: You're Okay I guess...:P

Erik: Also one of my old friends, and you want to get AQWHL off the ground as much as I do.

Ryzaa: Surprise! *Glomp*

That's all I can come up with for now, I'm kinda tizzed because I don't see my name...
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 am

Two more I thought I might add!

V: It's very difficult to run a guild of, oh, about 800 members. Despite the fact that most of these 800 are unactive, organizing Cons along with managing donations, creating innovative *wink* ideas that improve the site and community, and being a very social with its few active members make him a tremendously unique leader amongst others. So yeah, Vamperz, you got my vote.

Ice Wolf King: Probably the most optimistic member among us. All his posts contain numerous smileys, that present his energetic optimism simply radiating off of him. A great moderator too, jumping to the opportunity of helping others or offer friendly advice. He's an amazing person to be around. So Ice, you know I appreciate you.

Last edited by Sticky on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar mistakes *Facepalm*)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Icey Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:20 am

Chamberino: Cham is one of the nicest people ive met, he will talk to anyone no matter what other people think, hes always willing to be a help and works hard stuff like the ACT armors. He is a great friend to have

Sticky: Im not just saying this because he said something about me, Sticky really has my full respect, he is smart, intuititive, and and all around fun guy to be around. He quicky became a good PSer and puts something on on almost every topic. From being a pokemon expert to other things, Sticky is an great guy :D

Hunter Reckoning: This guy is a great and loyal friend. He really does his best to help the clan and be a good person. While he sometimes gets down on himself, Im glad to say that he is my friend :D and I appreciate him 100% :D
Icey
Icey
Ron Swanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 am

Wow I have a lot so I'll start with the easy ones.

Charon: My brother in arms and heart. He is always there for me whether t criticize my art...or just to be a shoulder to cry on. He never hesitates to help me or others and he is the first person that I truly connected with. He never ceases to amaze me with whatever he does and he will always be in my heart.

Erik: My twin from the beginning, he has never had to try to make me laugh. He always is there when I am lonely (at least when he is on) and he is extremely helpful. He has a great sense of fashion and he is the only lep I know that doesn't cry when he heres the word lepper xD

Kao: Another one of my brothers. Our bond started off slow but soon grew into full brotherhood. He was always there to help me when I couldn't do something, and he never stopped giving me tips. I will always love him as a brother should and I will protect him with my life just like I will any brother of mine.

Juli: She has never ceased to amaze me, and her individual personality stands out. She writes the most beautiful works of literature. I love talking with her and she brings me great comfort in times of sorrow.

that's it for now, in the next installment: R
yz, Vamp, Iceh
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11397

Back to top Go down

Post by Veluxier Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:40 am

Shadz: Again, the one troubled by the name thing. Shadz, you're one of the coolest people to hang around with.

Chamberino: Such a great guy. I appreciate all that you do. I wish there was more I could say or do... but cheer up. *hug*

Gurpus: Surprisingly unnoticed. I don't see why though, 'cause you're such an awesome person. If I could host a parade for you, I would.

Last edited by DracoWolf117 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Following the threads purpose)
Veluxier
Veluxier
Perscitus Vulpes
Perscitus Vulpes

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread Fn61jm
Number of posts : 853
User Points : 21884

http://www.twitter.com/Veluxier

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey guys. I liked where this thread was going, but maybe we should get back to its intended usage, because people are getting upset that they aren't getting mentioned. (Read as: It's making people feel even more unappreciated.)

As I said in the first post, you only post that you appreciate someone and why when you see a TR member feeling like they don't belong, unappreciated, blue, lonely, sad, unloved, etc.

This isn't the official compliment your friends thread, and while everyone loves compliments, people love not getting compliments a whole lot less.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750551

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Darre:
This kid is a great guy he really tries to impress and does it with flare.
When he joined I thought this kid could and should do more, and he absolutly surpased my expectations quickly by showing his great artistic skills and a general goal to help this clan. I think he's done fabulously.
Sir I take my hat of to you *takes off hat*

Shadz:
I feel sad that he isn't recognized as much because of his name, and how it is shown in-game, not knowing him personaly from what other members have said I now have a deep respect for him and I hope he realises that we all care.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:53 pm

Dracowolf117/Veluchan: He gets depressed easily, and sometimes it seems like he just wants attention, but when you get to know him he's a great friend and a loyal one at that, he is blue all the time though (pun intended)

Chamberino: Probably THE best friend I have ever made, with or without actually meeting him, I think I've told more to him than anyone else and I know that I can trust him not to tell anyone.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Basically everyone: Everyone here has massive talent in some way or other, though some haven't shone out yet. You all have an epic person in you, and you just need to believe in yourself. Whether your skill lies in art, roleplay, or just making friends, you have potential, so let it shine! Yeah, I didn't wanna do anyone in particular because some people might feel left out. (I know I did) Anyway, gogogogogogo and show us that hidden epicness!

If you've already shone that epicness... don't be like me and get lazy. c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

So many people i have to show their good spots to TR, but i'll just start with some people i'm more 'closer' with.

Juliana. Truly an amazing person. I've never met someone who has trusted me with so much. She is usually quiet and stays away from the crowds (eg. not at cons.) but when she talks to you, you can't miss a word she says. She talks so delicately, and let's not forget talks with 100% grammar! She is one of the main reasons I am back, I really couldn't not be away from her... it is getting to hard for me to sum her up in words, it's just impossible to do. We've been through thick and thin together, battling it side by side, emerging victorious. I'm just going to say this, make sure you get to know her, because she's really worth having as a friend. Juliana, you have inspired me in ways you don't know of, your amazing, thankyou.

Aeonarial. A brother form the Brother Trio. I can talk to you about anything! You are a wonderful person to talk to, wether your feeling down he'll lift you up, or if your feeling like that random side of you is gonna kick in, he'll double it and you'll hurt from laughter as he pulls out his humor. Rarely seen much in TR, but a very trustworthy person. I really missed Aeon, even surprisingly to me a bit. I'm just so glad to see him again, brother i love you man, thankyou. (please.. not homosexually.)

Winnie. I remember the good old days, especially the strike for the Artist position. Your part of the 'family'. (Juli and Reck will understand). It just goes to show how long our friendship is, of all the weird stuff i've said to you and your 'secret matters at school' (which i can't state. ^_~~)
Your a great friend, definitely one of the most enthusiastic to see me. Your talent at drawing is amazing and you've come a great way, Winnie, thankyou.

Hunter Reckoning. Alot more than meets the eye to you mate. Your very interesting to hang around, which is why i enjoy it so much. Your funny to talk to, very random when wanted and a shoulder to lean on when it is needed. You are very popular with your hooded trademark look, which i say really describes you well. Your personality is unbeatable and your just amazing to be friends with, thankyou.
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36585

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 am

Well, I'll start at the beginning in order of Meeting people.

Nammie
I know you won't be reading this anytime soon, but you are a great person in every way. I love everything about you, and you still haven't changed your nice, loving personality since the day I met you.

Sumo.

Vamp. (Benny)
Hey Vamp, I know you're reading this.
I know sometimes it's hard to get to you, and we have our differences, and sometimes I get angry at you, but deep down I do love you and what you've done here. We'd never be where we are now without you. It's great to have friends, and I have you to thank for bringing so many of them together. *Hug.*

Juliana (Mark)
Wow, Juli. I remember you first met me at our church summer ending party thing... You were wearing that gold and black dress. You're such a great person. Your abilities on the keyboard to create characters with Amara (Whose new name here nickname is Catherine) will never be matched. The Sundry family will be forever.

Kaotic (Mimi)
Kaoy, You've been my friend since I met you. Your green theme won't be matched by anyone. You're an amazing photo... shopper... person and you're the best I've seen so far. Nobody can take away your style, and you are unique. You're a great friend and you always help me with my problems. I even wrote a Parody in your honor:

Kaoy,
You're one amazing cool guy.
Can't get you out of my mind.
and I find
I can't leave
your awesomeness
although I can try and try
the day we met
I can't forget
Where there's TR
I remember you.
You aren't online today..
but I'm longing so to glomp you.
but you're so uber and deserving of hugs
in our family you're like... glue...
....glue...
But you rock.
you're so green it makes me cry,
you were my friend all along.
and before my friend becomes inactive,
I should tell you
I should tell you
I've always admired you.
You can see it in my eyes.

Um, yeah. :) I know it sucks.

Kayleen (Collins)

Wow, there's so much to say.
You're my #1 dragon in every way.
Your mad dance skillz
and occational spills,
leave me with nothing to say.

Sorry about your foot. I hope you dance. :)
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387722

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:27 am

Wow... thankyou winnie, that was amazing to me.
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Appreciation: The Official Thread Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36585

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:46 am

I have so many people to appreciate, but I'll start with the most underappreciated ones.

Winnie: What does one say about one's little sister in spirit? She's probably one of the most unjustly overlooked Regulars, just quietly being amazing. It's been thrilling to watch her grow from that little girl I met at church all that time ago into a person of true greatness. Between the beautiful but far-too-overlooked art and all the work and love she puts into everything she does in TR, she belongs among the very best of us.

Hunter: There's a reason I sort of "adopted" him as my cousin, not so very unlike the reason Winnie is my sister. He's one of the best people I know, and has the freakish ability to know exactly what I'm thinking--because he's thinking exactly the same. I know he thinks he's just there in the background, but he's one of the most important people in my life, especially since I started hearing his voice in my head. (Cousin... conscience... same difference...) He has such a great sense of humor, and a gift for Storytelling that probably surpasses mine. He's also ambitious, and I've seen him feeling hopeless because there's so much in the way of his dreams--but hang in there, buddy, it'll get better. I'm sure he's destined for greatness, and in the meantime I'm honored to be his friend.

Kao: A great friend, and a great artist. There's so much I could say about him... like how I'm so very grateful to him for reasons I know he doesn't want to think about (incidentally, sorry about that, though I am glad it happened)... and how sad we all were that he went inactive... and how happy I am that he's back! TR just wasn't the same without our amazing Leppy friend. Also, these days I go out of my way to go up to him and say, "Hey, Kao, I'm feeling GREAT today!" to try and make up for how I used to be... and I'm so impressed that he stayed with me through that time.

Weena: Another amazing guy. Why are there so many greats around here? I know he's trying to revive our beautiful RP section, and I really ought to help him.... But anyway, he's one of the most dedicated members of our clan. A lot like Winnie, and you don't get much better than that. He's so much fun to talk to, whether the topic is "Grey" or the cute little game he's building or attempted suicides. I'm proud to know him.

Arch Fiend, aka Soler Flare, aka Kera: May not have the best grasp of the essentials of writing (or gender, for that matter), but once you get to know him/her/it you have a friend for life. A very good and loyal friend who will go to incredible lengths in defense of a friend's honor or life. If only I could figure out which pronoun to use...

Charon: Charon is a truly amazing person. By now, the most pressing question is "What CAN'T he do?!" Everything he tries, he seems to succeed at superlatively. Whether it's writing a story that I really wish he would continue (it's been how many months?) or drawing incredible pictures... well, I think I've covered it. And he's my friend... wow.

I'll have some more up soon.

Last edited by Juliana on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163936

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down