[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff?

+12
Tim Hortans
Darre
DigDog
Shadow
Snukems
Erik
Rixuel
Cial
Thoru
V
Rage
Mrsebi
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? Empty Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff?

Post by Mrsebi Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 am

Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff?
Yeah, it was nice...
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? Pinkxs
Number of posts : 2166
User Points : 74952

Back to top Go down

Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? Empty Re: Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff?

Post by Rage Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 am

I know that we're a bit lacking in the RP and Con department atm, but...

we're not friendly now?
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220229

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? Empty Re: Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff?

Post by V Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:30 am

I like how Sebi is complaining about TR not being friendly.
V
V
agina

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237723

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoru Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:53 am

I like how he seems to be thinking that TR can't change :D
Thoru
Thoru
Ruiner of Things

Number of posts : 2998
User Points : 127240

https://twitter.com/LordThoru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 am

I like how no one plays AQ anymore...or is it just me?

I'm too busy with Undead Nightmare.

We don't have cons because we don't all have a common game anymore. Some play H&H, others Minecraft etc.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142321

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixuel Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 am

Some went solo...
Rixuel
Rixuel
^boss

Number of posts : 1860
User Points : 10933

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoru Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 am

Minecraft > HnH
Thoru
Thoru
Ruiner of Things

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:27 am

Minecraft$>H&H$. But if you want to debate which is better, take it to the debate forum.

Yeah, we really need to find a common game/site now...
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045547

Back to top Go down

Post by V Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:56 am

I don't see why everyone is so down on AQW.

But yeah, I'm open to suggestions.
V
V
agina

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? 2pt1bvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snukems Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Thoru wrote:Minecraft > HnH
From the guy who only left H&H when faced with death after being exiled from the village and then robbing us. O right, and also the guy who whined that he needs a place to live at in H&H forever. And ever.

I propose Stiveland become TR's game after it gets released.
Snukems
Snukems
All your clans are belong to us.

Number of posts : 691
User Points : 19171

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Will be banning over anymore H&H arguments in this thread.
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572073

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Cial wrote:I like how no one plays AQ anymore...or is it just me?
Because AQ is crap nowadays.

Fact.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Number of posts : 3197
User Points : 144130

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

AQ was crap after mobius
Also Fact
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? Pinkxs

Back to top Go down

Post by Thoru Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 pm

AQW is failure now. Not enough to keep ones attention. AQ always sucked
Thoru
Thoru
Ruiner of Things

Back to top Go down

Post by Darre Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Cial wrote:We don't have cons because we don't all have a common game anymore. Some play H&H, others Minecraft etc.
V wrote:I don't see why everyone is so down on AQW.

But yeah, I'm open to suggestions.

I honestly don't think we will be able to find another game to unite under, which is why I suggested kongregate. Therefore we have several thousands of games to unite under with trillions of possible con ideas and activities. I honestly don't know why people don't like it. I know a large amount of people don't even outside of TR but I have never heard a single reason why. There are even games on there that we could play together, some are MMORPGs some are simply awesome games like a 2-player starland tower defence.
Darre
Darre
pɐɹɹǝ ʇɐןʞs ndsıpǝ poʍu

Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 53870

http://www.darretobe.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 am

I like Kongregate. I'm level 46 on there.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 am

I propose that we unite as a group in Steam. That way, instead of having to focus on one game primarily, we can all simple enjoy the game industry as a group of friends.
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220229

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:43 am

Same thing would work on Kongregate except that we didn't have to pay for games.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:55 am

Darre, does Kongregate allow groups/clans to be made? Could you link some pages explaining this?
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 am

No... just... no.
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 am

Shut up... Just... Shut up.
V
V
agina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 am

I'd love this to become steam based, but the paying for games thing would keep a lot of members who either don't want to pay or can't afford the games out.
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228781

Back to top Go down

Post by Darre Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:31 am

V wrote:Darre, does Kongregate allow groups/clans to be made? Could you link some pages explaining this?
By the sounds of it you want an explanation of what Kongregates'bout. First of all, no Clans/groups are no supported by Kongregate. However neither did AQW and we seemed to manage making one there.

We could create an account called TR, TRForums, or TRForums.com (depending on if the names are taken or not). An account's profile looks like this, http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Dare2Bstoopid. That would be my account. On the page you can see some info on the left and on the right the achievements I have gained. I will talk about achievements later, because they are mostly what sets kongregate out from the crowd. From this account we could manage things. Below are some of my favourite games of mine, contests I have entered, and cards collected for a card game kongregate runs called kongai. Even farther down are friends and fans. When somebody friend requests you they become a fan, when you accept they become a friend. All members could become friends or fans of the TR page. We could post clan updates and info in the comment or bio sections of the page.

Okay so now kongregate in total. I will talk about kongai, achievements, badges, points, levels, chat and some popular games on the site.
Game Pages: This is a game page: http://www.kongregate.com/games/crafics/globetrotter-xlOn every game page you can see the chatbox, the game maker's comments along with their various updates to the game, comments and the achievements.
---Chatbox: All of the above things except comments can be accessed through the chatbox but the main purpose of the rectangular center of joy is obviously.
With a large myriad of chatrooms chat usually doesn't happen unless you go to a popular one with several hundred people in it. As a clan we could go to a relatively
empty room and start our awesome conversations.
---Achievements: As all achievements are like, they are meant to be achieved. This can come to happen in different ways depending on what game you play. They can range from clicking start, killing 3 enemies or beating the whole game. They are seperated into 3 categories, easy, medium and hard. Easy achievements when achieved give you 5 points and the badge in your profile, medium 15 points and the badge, hard 30 points and the badge.
-----Levels: Every person gets level one when they join kongregate, to advance levels they must complete achievements gaining points. A member's level is always seen next to their username.
Some Popular Games: These games are quite popular and I will choose the multiplayer ones that would increase our con experience.
Platform racing 2: The games title basically explains itself. 4 players per race. Players can make their own level in the level editor. Game has its own level system, with speed, jumping capabilities, and acceleration stats that are customizable. Appearance is changeable with unlockable pieces.
Starland Multiplayer TD: 1vs1 Tower Defense game.Has its own chatbox for you and your opponent.
Post It Draw It: Pictionary.
And much more awesome games!
Plus they have an app for Android phones, I don't know what that is like.
Darre
Darre
pɐɹɹǝ ʇɐןʞs ndsıpǝ poʍu

Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 53870

http://www.darretobe.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:46 am

Well, I've been playing some of the games on the site recently, and I actually think it could be this clan's new thing. The wide range of games allows nearly everyone something to like, from what Darre says we should be able to get our own chatbox as long as trolls can stay away (Much like AQW), and it really is set up well for TRCons to take place.

I'm on the Bandwagon ;)
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045547

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 am

Me too. Sounds fun and not full of noobs and creeps. (IE: AQW)
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next