[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff?

+12
Tim Hortans
Darre
DigDog
Shadow
Snukems
Erik
Rixuel
Cial
Thoru
V
Rage
Mrsebi
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff?

Post by Rixuel Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:37 am

Kongregate = "Youtube" of flash games

How about we go to... CABAL Online?? >=D I'm lvl 165 Force Blader, need you guys as my army so I can finally get my reve------ Ah nvm... I've no graphic card, thats why I can't play it.... ok nvm I didnt say anything beside the Kongregate = "Youtube" of flash games
Rixuel
Rixuel
^boss

Number of posts : 1860
User Points : 10947

Back to top Go down

Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 Empty Re: Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff?

Post by Cial Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:54 am

Because of Kongregate I'm going to make video games with Unity :P
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142335

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixuel Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 am

^Please make a MMORPG with Unity!
Rixuel
Rixuel
^boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Darre Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 am

Unity = The only thing I dislike about kongregate. Having to download its thing to play games renders me incapable of playing those games.

Also This thread is kinda getting off topic. Maybe posts from after mine could be moved to the kongregate thread (if merging part of a thread with another one is possible).
Darre
Darre
pɐɹɹǝ ʇɐןʞs ndsıpǝ poʍu

Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 53884

http://www.darretobe.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixuel Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 am

I beat you all on kongregate! Except for DigDog, hes lvl 46, darn....

TR is still great, and it shall lives foreverrrr!
Rixuel
Rixuel
^boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 am

I don't see this as off-topic, as it is trying to remedy the problem presented in the thread.

Although Kongregate general discussion is off-topic.
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572087

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 am

Darre wrote:Achievements: As all achievements are like, they are meant to be achieved. This can come to happen in different ways depending on what game you play. They can range from clicking start, killing 3 enemies or beating the whole game. They are seperated into 3 categories, easy, medium and hard. Easy achievements when achieved give you 5 points and the badge in your profile, medium 15 points and the badge, hard 30 points and the badge.
There is also an impossible badge, which gives 60 points. There are very few of them and they are harder than hard, obviously.

Kongregate also has a scoreboard system, where you can compare your scores with others. There is even one score table where only you and your friends are listed, allowing direct competition.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Number of posts : 3197
User Points : 144144

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 pm

I heard Unity. Now I'm interested.
Rage
Rage
I've covered wars, you know

Zard : Thoru's Zard
Number of posts : 2143
User Points : 220243

http://www.zimpfer.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:28 am

Didnt we have like a topic on Kongregate? as I recall, it was like a total failure, THIS is a topic on how TR is a total failure...
Alright, this is now the total failure topic
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 Pinkxs
Number of posts : 2166
User Points : 74966

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:33 am

Sebi, your pessimism is starting to annoy me. Could you please lighten up the mood?
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am

Thoru, stay on topic
Sebi, don't spam and stay please stay on topic.
~Erik

Could someone give a viable explanation of what this "Unity" is?
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045561

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 am

It's a game creating software. I've never used it or seen any games by it, but if you follow Jadusable's Haunted Majora's Mask Cartridge story, he's making one currently.
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228795

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixuel Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:44 am

I guess you all have to come back to AQW to bring the friendly TR back :P
Rixuel
Rixuel
^boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 am

Why does it seem like so few people agree? I miss the old TR! Used to be the people here were my only friends... now half the clan has nothing constructive to say at all.
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163944

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 am

</3
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228795

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 am

I'm making a simple platformer called Project Othello, nothing more to say on the subject.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142335

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 am

I waited a long time for Allods Online, but that was a disappoint. The online Dynasty Warriors was fun to start, but also became a disappoint. I hear Mabinogi is a fun game.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427920

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixuel Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 am

Mabinogi Heroes is decently good. Too bad I don't have a gaming computer.

I want to see how the old TR used to be. Missed that :(
Rixuel
Rixuel
^boss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:37 pm

How about DC Online, RIFT, or City Of Heroes?
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 Pinkxs

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeonarial Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

I have yet to see more than a few posts on this page ABOUT the actual topic. I mean this is for remembering and no one seems to.....remember.... I miss the old days. All or most of my friends from this clan have quit, left, stopped getting on aqw, or just disappeared. The cons have died, and the way they were before the organized ones were awesome. We still do RPs, but not as much, and the nature of this clan is changing.
Aeonarial
Aeonarial
Brother/Artist/Writer

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 2uos0he
Number of posts : 1549
User Points : 11405

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 pm

I agree with Aeon. I mean, I feel like our clan lost it's essence. I miss that. We used to be best friends, and now I think I'm either indefferent or mad at most of you...
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387730

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I kinda get the feeling this is at least partly my fault, I mean... things DID start to go downhill about the time I joined
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:00 pm

It's not your fault, per se. It's everyone's fault. We just stopped caring.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Remember when TR was friendly and we did like... RP's and Cons and Stuff? - Page 2 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387730

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 pm

I guess, I kinda miss my first days here though
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:23 am

I can only account for what I personally feel about this forum. When it comes to the members, I do care about everyone here even if I don't post a lot. Perhaps I should post more and express it, but what I've usually done is just do stuff behind the scenes.

You might not see it, but I'm usually here.
Rage
Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2