[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Space Station 13

+18
Volke
Shadow
Pyronix
Rage
Thoru
Alderos
Mrsebi
Hunter Reckoning
Tom Gaskarth
Xusha
Flaw of Insanity
Darre
V
Cial
Tim Hortans
Erik
Peregrine
DigDog
22 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Space Station 13 Empty Space Station 13

Post by DigDog Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 pm

YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE THIS TEXT
Space Station 13 Image
Space Station 13 Image

Map of the station: http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=SS13-TG-rev2829-byQiler.png

To play, install the BYOND Client, make an account, log in, click on "File->Open Location" and enter 68.59.202.24:2506.

Alternatively click on "Bookmarks->Add", enter 68.59.202.24:2506 into the "URL" field and a name of your choice into the "Name" field. After clicking okay click on "Bookmarks" again and on the new entry with the name you've given it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spacestation 13, is a round-based game, usually lasting for about an hour, however one can jump into at any time, provided the station is not on fire or under attack, and the Head of Personnel can assign you a job. The main goal of the game, is to do your job, be it running the engines to keep the station powered, repairing the sabotaged/damaged bits of the station, keeping the station's crew in good health, or just being the on-board security team. There are of course, quite a few more jobs than that.

There are different gamemodes, Extended, for instance, are where you just maintain the station, fix any damage caused by random events, and stuff like that. Or, traitor, which is when some of the crew are randomly selected at the beginning of the round to be, well, traitors. They will be given a goal, as well as whatever traitor items they order, and they have to complete that goal by any means necessary. Another gamemode is nuke, as it is called, where the station is under attack by a group of syndicate, and they have to retrieve the captain's nuclear authorization disk, and blow up the nuke they brought, destroying the station. There are of course more gamemodes than these.

So basically this game is about multiple people (the more, the better) maintaining a space station. Random stuff happens, hilarity ensues, maybe everyone dies. Every round is different, objectives are given and hopefully fulfilled.

You can be virtually anything on the space station, including interesting jobs like janitor or clown as well as standard stuff as mechanic or doctor.

Here's a review.
Here's the wiki

And here's a picture that basically explains everything about this game:

Space Station 13 Securitytest

So who is interested?

If we get a decent amount of people together this might become quite fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some guidelines for people who still haven't figured the important stuff out:

Movement: Arrow keys, obviously. You can change between running and walking using a button at the bottom of the screen. Walk into doors to open them if you have the required clearance. Watch out for airlocks, drifting into space is funny to watch but you're dead afterwards which is not so funny.

Item Interaction: Click on an item on the map to interact with it. If you can pick it up and your active hand is empty, you'll pick it up. If the hand is not empty, you'll use the item in your hand on the item you clicked. You can switch the active hand via the L/R button with the hands on it at the bottom of the screen.If you cannot pick the clicked object up (like doors, computers, people, etc) you'll interact with it if you have empty hands or use your active item on the object. Equipping stuff works kind of the same. If you have shoes in your active hand and click on your shoe slot, you'll equip them. To get items out of a container you can pick up (i.e. a toolbox), take it in one hand and then switch to the empty hand and click on it. It'll open and you can click items inside to take into your empty hand. If you click on containers with an item in your hand, you'll put the item in the container.

Right-click on something to open a menu. With it you can examine stuff or pull items to the top if you clicked a pile of items. This is important because left-clicking a pile of items will pick up the one that is on top of the pile.

Chat: There are several chat commands I've seen so far.
- "Say message" lets your character talk normally. Only nearby people will hear you (or only dead people if you are dead yourself)
- "Say ; message" lets you use your radio headset to communicate. You need to have a radio equipped to do that, but everyone starts with one so it's shouldn't be too difficult. Only people who have a radio headset themselves can hear it but like I said, that should be pretty much everyone.
- "Say :h message" lets you radio talk using a special frequency of your job. For example, if you are a security officer only security personnel will receive that broadcast.
- "OOC message" lets you talk out of character. Everyone on the server can read that, regardless if you have a headset or are dead.

Please stay in character when using anything except OOC. I don't want hear broadcasts on my headset how there is a bee in your room or your roommate just puked on your keyboard.

Combat: If you have a non-consumable item equipped and click another character that is standing next to you, you'll attack them with it. It matters where you click the character as there are hit zones. So you can aim for head or chest or whatever. If you click on them with a consumable item in your active hand, you'll try to use it on them instead. If you have a gun equipped you will punch with it if you're standing next to a person or shoot if you are at least one tile away.

If you have nothing equipped then the behaviour button (at the bottom of the screen, second from the right) will choose what happens when you click another person. As far as I remember there is "Help" (lets you shake a person to wake them up), "Harm" (punches a person), "Grab" (lets you grab someone, grab multiple times to reinforce the grab) and... uh, a fourth one I just forgot. Probably not too important or I wouldn't have forgotten it.

General Knowledge: According to the job you chose (or the job that was assigned to you) you'll have an ID card equipped. This item is important because it lets you open doors that only people with your job can open, for example access to the jail cells if you are the warden. Lose that ID and you will lose legal access to those areas and people won't know who you are when they examine you.

You might randomly be assigned to be a traitor. Nobody knows at the beginning of a round that you're the traitor except yourself. You'll see two objectives in the chat window then, one of them is escaping the station most of the time. If you fulfill both of your objectives you have won the round. If the other crewmembers (or your own inability) prevent that, then you lost the round. Even if you are the traitor you will still have your normal job aboard the station but you'll also have extra functions on your PDA. Watch the chat window at the beginning of the round for more information on that.

Ah yes, the PDA. A nice tool most of the people start with. It has a nice set of functions depending on what job you have. Security personnel can use it to program security robots, for example. Other than that it has a flashlight (which is useful when the power goes out) and some scanner functionality. Fiddle a bit with it to find out more, it's really handy.

I think that's about all you need to know to get started into the game. Feel free to ask me any questions you have or, if you prefer that, check the wiki. It contains a few spoilers though.

Last edited by DigDog on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:53 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : New server IP)
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Number of posts : 3197
User Points : 144139

Back to top Go down

Space Station 13 Empty Re: Space Station 13

Post by Peregrine Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Like I said on MSN, I'm interested.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750554

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:55 pm

I am interested.

Detective sounds nice atm.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Space Station 13 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045556

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Is this where JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN JOHN MADDEN came from? Or was that another space based game.

Wrong game. But i'm still interested.

Last edited by Tim Hortans on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Space Station 13 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228790

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Definitely interested, although I don't see a gynecologist on here :(
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Space Station 13 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142330

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Are there in game clans or is it a free-for-all?
V
V
agina

Zard : Space Station 13 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237732

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:15 am

V wrote:Are there in game clans or is it a free-for-all?
Since we'd all be on the same station I don't think that there are actual clans, just different roles.

So it looks like we have 6-7 possible players so far. Better than expected. Now we need to find a time of the day where we all can come together, since you can't just leave this running like a Minecraft or Terraria server and play whenever you feel like. Mainly because if you play this with less than three or four people things get very difficult to manage. It's a space station after all.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Darre Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:24 am

I'm interested.
Darre
Darre
pɐɹɹǝ ʇɐןʞs ndsıpǝ poʍu

Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 53879

http://www.darretobe.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 am

I WILL JOIN THE FIGHT
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : Space Station 13 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228017

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 am

You've peaked my curiosity.

.:Juliana:.
Actually, just so you know, the word is "piqued."

Could be either really, curiosity could be at its "peak"
~Erik
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : Space Station 13 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427915

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

So I've got a server running and no clue what I'm supposed to do on this station. On top of that my cigarette just went out.

Come ahead and join if you want: Click on File->Open Location in BYOND and enter the following: traria.dyndns.org:2506

When you connect for the first time you'll have to download 40mb of resources which might take 5-10 minutes.

Oh yeah, you can get the BYOND client here: http://www.byond.com/download/

The account name is not your ingame name, so feel free to take something silly.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:47 am

I'M ON MY WAY
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:21 am

I'LL BE BACK SOON, INEED TO UPDATE. DONT WORRY ILL GET YOU OUT OF THAT HOLE.
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Well this was very fun yesterday, I say we do it again today. The more people the more hilarious it gets.

Gentlemen, let's meet today at 7pm CET (1pm EST) for some more hilarity.

Oh right, some guidelines for people who still haven't figured the important stuff out:

Movement: Arrow keys, obviously. You can change between running and walking using a button at the bottom of the screen. Walk into doors to open them if you have the required clearance. Watch out for airlocks, drifting into space is funny to watch but you're dead afterwards which is not so funny.

Item Interaction: Click on an item on the map to interact with it. If you can pick it up and your active hand is empty, you'll pick it up. If the hand is not empty, you'll use the item in your hand on the item you clicked. You can switch the active hand via the L/R button with the hands on it at the bottom of the screen.If you cannot pick the clicked object up (like doors, computers, people, etc) you'll interact with it if you have empty hands or use your active item on the object. Equipping stuff works kind of the same. If you have shoes in your active hand and click on your shoe slot, you'll equip them. To get items out of a container you can pick up (i.e. a toolbox), take it in one hand and then switch to the empty hand and click on it. It'll open and you can click items inside to take into your empty hand. If you click on containers with an item in your hand, you'll put the item in the container.

Right-click on something to open a menu. With it you can examine stuff or pull items to the top if you clicked a pile of items. This is important because left-clicking a pile of items will pick up the one that is on top of the pile.

Chat: There are several chat commands I've seen so far.
- "Say message" lets your character talk normally. Only nearby people will hear you (or only dead people if you are dead yourself)
- "Say ; message" lets you use your radio headset to communicate. You need to have a radio equipped to do that, but everyone starts with one so it's shouldn't be too difficult. Only people who have a radio headset themselves can hear it but like I said, that should be pretty much everyone.
- "Say :h message" lets you radio talk using a special frequency of your job. For example, if you are a security officer only security personnel will receive that broadcast.
- "OOC message" lets you talk out of character. Everyone on the server can read that, regardless if you have a headset or are dead.

Please stay in character when using anything except OOC. I don't want hear broadcasts on my headset how there is a bee in your room or your roommate just puked on your keyboard.

Combat: If you have a non-consumable item equipped and click another character that is standing next to you, you'll attack them with it. It matters where you click the character as there are hit zones. So you can aim for head or chest or whatever. If you click on them with a consumable item in your active hand, you'll try to use it on them instead. If you have a gun equipped you will punch with it if you're standing next to a person or shoot if you are at least one tile away.

If you have nothing equipped then the behaviour button (at the bottom of the screen, second from the right) will choose what happens when you click another person. As far as I remember there is "Help" (lets you shake a person to wake them up), "Harm" (punches a person), "Grab" (lets you grab someone, grab multiple times to reinforce the grab) and... uh, a fourth one I just forgot. Probably not too important or I wouldn't have forgotten it.

General Knowledge: According to the job you chose (or the job that was assigned to you) you'll have an ID card equipped. This item is important because it lets you open doors that only people with your job can open, for example access to the jail cells if you are the warden. Lose that ID and you will lose legal access to those areas and people won't know who you are when they examine you.

You might randomly be assigned to be a traitor. Nobody knows at the beginning of a round that you're the traitor except yourself. You'll see two objectives in the chat window then, one of them is escaping the station most of the time. If you fulfill both of your objectives you have won the round. If the other crewmembers (or your own inability) prevent that, then you lost the round. Even if you are the traitor you will still have your normal job aboard the station but you'll also have extra functions on your PDA. Watch the chat window at the beginning of the round for more information on that.

Ah yes, the PDA. A nice tool most of the people start with. It has a nice set of functions depending on what job you have. Security personnel can use it to program security robots, for example. Other than that it has a flashlight (which is useful when the power goes out) and some scanner functionality. Fiddle a bit with it to find out more, it's really handy.

Oh and don't forget to eat from time to time. There's a burger item at the right side of the screen. When that turns yellow or red you should go and look for some vending machine or the cafeteria.

I think that's about all you need to know to get started into the game. Feel free to ask me any questions you have or, if you prefer that, check the wiki. It contains a few spoilers though.

Edit:

A few other things to expand on the stuff that Dig said.

You can change what bodyparts you target by the upper-right corner's human body icon. Click on some bodypart and it'll turn red, this is now where you're aiming your attacks. Head hits can knock people out fast, while I noticed that if you hit on the chest(at least with a tool, like a crowbar) you can stun them. Can't remember if head hits stun, but you can knock them out anyway.

Also, there's an icon that lets you change your interactions from Help to Grab and Harm and I think there was some other option too. It's on the lower right corner, can't remember which icon from the right to left it was again but it says something anyway, I think it starts at Help. You need this to be at Harm in order to attack, but if you're trying to help someone, for gods sake make sure it's not at Harm before you click on 'em unless you like bashing people's heads in.

About the PDA's: If you want, you can input your ID card into it. This is helpful in the way that you now have your ID card within the PDA, BUT. As it's not within your "active" item slot anymore, you need to be holding the PDA on your hand and select that hand active in order to open doors. Otherwise, they'll flash red and deny access. I'm not sure if adding your ID card into the PDA(not sure if you can remove it either) is that useful, but it might help you keep track of it better. Although in case you get knocked out and/or killed, the enemy might not figure out that you're keeping the ID card in your PDA.

About food: There are a lot of food dispenders around the base, but they require power, so in case the station has a power shortage these won't work and you can't get food from 'em. Or maybe you can destroy a dispenser with enough attacks, I didn't really try that for a while.

Botanists can grow food in their department, just plant some seeds in the tanks and they'll grow eventually. After that, I suggest you grab one of the plants produced and take it over to the third machine from the left(it's in the bigger room of the botanist area, hard to miss, next to it are plant fertilization etc. dispenser and seed dispenser) and stuff it in, this produces like 2 seeds from one plant. The seed dispenser we have has a limited supply of seeds, so yeah.

Botanists also can resurrect dead people by using revive-pods or whatever they're called again. This is how they work:

First grab one of the revive-pod seed packets, then a syringe. For this to work the dead person's body HAS to be around. Use the syringe on the body and you'll get a bloodsample out of them.

Next, click on the seed packet, it'll inject the blood into the seeds, now you go and plant them in a vat.

Like with all plants, make sure that the vat has enough water and nutrients, you can get water from the watertanks at the lower corners of the room, grab a bucket and click on them and you'll get some water. A bucket has a limit of 70 units of water and each vat holds up to 100 units.

The vats have lights that start flashing in case something is wrong, I recall one is for water shortage, another for nutrient's being low and third for weeds growing in the vats. The first two are easy to solve, just add water or nutrients(you get them from the middle dispenser on the room) but I'm not sure yet how you remove weeds. The small room you can access at the top of the section has some tools, so MAYBE the mini-hoe there can be used to get rid of weeds, check the Wiki yourself for that.

Anyway, plants will eventually grow and be ready to be harvested, but you should do that soon after they've matured since they will die otherwise. Dead people when resurrected need to be "harvested" as well, the pod will have grown into a huge ball with a light inside, after it's opened the dead person will have been reborn as a plant person.

Medical staff can also resurrect people by cloning them, not sure how that works though. Maybe you can just bring their body to one of the machines or then they need a bloodsample as well. It's also up to you to treat injured people, there's a bunch of tools like medkits and medicine at your department, just check what you need for what injury(there are different pills and medicine for stuff like normal injuries, burn wounds and so on).

If you're the Chef, it's up to you(along the Botanist) to make sure that people have food to eat. Sure, there's the food dispensers, but hey, real food, you know? Do know that food supplies are limited though and if push comes to shove, you got to get creative.

Luckily there's a meat processor that isn't too picky what you stuff down there! In case you have a dead body at hand(you're the traitor, killed your target and need to get rid of the body) you can stuff them down there! For easier targets though there are always monkies. The bar has one, usually a bartender's pet but it's not that hard to just drag it to your kitchen and process it. If you really need the meat though, just go bug the Chemist department for some monkies, I'm sure they have a few still alive.

If you end up a Chemist, I suggest you check the Wiki for what you can create by the materials you can get from the dispensers over at Chemistry. Once you have learned how to use items and interact with 'em, mixing materials for HILARITY is pretty easy. Just watch out for nitroglycerin, I recall that it has a tendency to immediately explode.

In case you're reading up on your stuff and want to test your SCIENCE, there are a lot of monkies in the Chemist department, inject them with your materials to observe the effect in case you want to make sure whatever you're planning works as intended(nothing worse than whipping up a cocktail of DEATH and having it fail to do what intended, usually kill the target you inject).

As a note to you and everyone else, you'll either need a syringe gun to shoot your needles and inject people or just stab 'em with your syringe. This isn't that easy though, because you need time to inject, so if the target is still conscious they can push you away and break off your attempt to inject. So knock them out first!

In case you end up as a Traitor, this gives you access to some funky stuff. Here's how to get them:

At the start of the round, you'll get a mention that YOU are a traitor. The game also tells you keywords that you can use to identify other traitors(if there are any), so pay attention to what people say, you also get confirmation words that you have to use to identify other traitors. In case this works and you find other traitors, I suggest you start working together and making a plan to accomplish both your missions. Sometimes you might get an objective that the person you need to kill is a fellow traitor, it's up to you how you deal with that objective(hint hint).

To get your funky Syndicate gear you need to use your PDA, pick it up in one hand and click on it. Next click on Messenger and from there, Select Ringtone. At the start of the round you're given a code that you need to input there.

It'll then show you a list of tools you can "buy", ranging from weapons to tools and explosives. Find out yourself how these work, but be careful with the plastic explosives. You don't want them to explode in your backpack like mine did, destroying all my stuff.

For janitors: You can clean up floors with your mop and the yellow thing you can pull with you(right click on an item, select Pull, now you'll be pulling it where-ever you go, walk against it and it'll be pushed back, breaking your Pull). You need water on the yellow thing though, so again, use a bucket to get water from watertanks and put it in the yellow thing. When you get to a tile you want to start cleaning at, click on the yellow thing with your mop and it'll be soaked with water. Next, click a tile to start cleaning.

WARNING/hint: Tiles that you've cleaned will end up wet for a while. People who are running can slip and fall over on these, possibly harming them, worst case scenario, they die. You can use these to your advantage in some situation, but if you're just doing your job with no harm intented, you should warn others about the slippery floors. I think there's supposed to be signs you can set up that warn about slippery floors but whatever.

Engineers: READ THE WIKI FOR HOW TO DO YOUR JOB. Your job is pretty much vital to the station, ensuring that power gets to the station and in case the Singularity Engine is online, to make sure that the field keeping the singularity in check doesn't fail. In case it does fail, the damn singularity is let loose and at that point it's pretty much game over. Call the evac shuttle because that thing will tear the station apart, and anyone caught in it will pretty much immediately die(well DUH).

When dealing with power cords or panels with electricity or anything like that, make sure that you have insulated gloves in case you have to cut some wires and so on. Electrocution isn't nice.

Clowns: HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Also, here's a tip to people who for some reason or another end up killing others and have to dispose of the body: One way is to toss them out the airlock(but this has the danger of you ending up spaced along them(like what happened to me, DAMN YOU ZANE)), another is to use a trash disposal unit to rid of 'em. There are other ways too but find those out yourself, anyway.

To trash disposal units, first you need to be Pulling your target. In case you were the one who killed them do note that dragging the corpse might leave blood stains. If you're going to get rid of the body, do it fast and in as short of a route as you can. If you have access to a mop though you probably can just clean up the trail, but this may not be an option. Anyway, let's say you've dragged the corpse to a trash disposal unit.

Still Pulling, you need to change your action icon to Grab and click on the body, it'll at some point tell how you got a hold of their neck. Now click on the trash disposer, if all goes well, the corpse is stuffed down there.

Click on the unit again and select Engage. This will space whatever was inside(at least with the unit I used) and there, one body less to track back to you!
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Won't be able to be online.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:14 am

If I didn't miss it, I'm jumping on now.
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:47 am

Maan, this was fun. Those 5 hours went past like nothing.

People, same time tomorrow. I'll be there.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am

Such a good game. I was a changeling after you left Dig and it was immense. I was like Cell from DBZ.
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

User Points : 86303

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:59 am

Might be able to get on late tomorrow.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:55 am

By the way, here' s a map.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:23 pm

Not sure if that helps me find things better or if I'm more confused about what everything is.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:46 pm

That's why I'll go ahead and name all the stuff on the map later.

By the way, did I tell you the story how I strangled Pere to death after he arrested me?
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Nope, sounds interesting.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:40 pm

Well I was the traitor and my objective was to assassinate the doctor. So I followed him into the medbay, waited until he was alone and then grabbed and began strangling him. At that exact moment the stupid head of security (as known as Pere) walks by and sees me with my hands around the gasping doctor.

After a bit of hilarity he catches and cuffs me and puts me into the brig. He locks it and goes away, doing whatever. I take the opportunity to remove my handcuffs and wait until he's back. So he comes back into the cell and starts questioning me, while the doctor is outside and watches the whole scene as a witness.

He didn't know I got rid of the cuffs though so I took the opportunity and grabbed Pere by the neck and began strangling him. So we're in this locked cell and he gasps and gasps and is finally dead. Meanwhile the doc could do nothing because Pere locked the cell and only other security can open cells, but no other security was around. So he stood there watching. Har har.

Well I then went on a killing spree and took down two more people (I put one of them into the kitchen gibber, the hilarity) until the detective finally found me and shot me down.

End of story time, here's a labeled map: https://2img.net/h/oi54.tinypic.com/nmnio3.jpg

DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Gaskarth Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Everyone should try this game. It's a bit slow to start sometimes but It always ends in fun.
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

User Points : 86303

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content