[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process)

+10
Mash
Cial
Ryzaa
DemidragonX
Pyronix
Kaotic
Salatihel
Winnie
V
Flaw of Insanity
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Empty [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity's Gallery (Re-Construction in Process)

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:58 pm

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Banner10
[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Button10[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Button14[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) What10
[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Constu10

Gifts:
A gift for Acid Rose
Ryzaa is... Mr. Epic (Colab with Xieg)
That's how it is (colored) (Colab with Ragegamer, for Ragegamer)
LiZ (Colab with Charon the Awesome Shadow xD)
TR Raygun (Clan gift!)
A colored Charon (original drawing by Icewolfking)
Link to Twitpic because ServIMG fails

Awesome Stuff:
Beliefs
"Neon" Skeletag
Cave (photoshop and drawn)
Flaw of Insanity Poster Experiment (crack and decay) HQ
Cherry Heart
Arcade Plot Draft

More yet to come
~Flawsie

Last edited by Flaw of Insanity on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:16 am; edited 18 times in total
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228016

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Empty Re: [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process)

Post by V Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Woohoo! Thanks for digging everything up :p Love your gallery banner too. Good work!
V
V
agina

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237733

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Empty Re: [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process)

Post by Winnie Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:47 am

Very Coolio. I like all your avies too! Amasing how many youve done. The Chuckles sig is really funny too... (Shouldnt say funny...) Funner!

Very Epic.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387726

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Salatihel Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 am

*clap* Crying or Very sad *clap*

It is so awesome I am crying!

Last edited by Salatihel on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Salatihel
Salatihel

Number of posts : 68
User Points : 7748

http://seawolves.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Nice flaw, btw, do you know where you got that font which you used at the top of the page? Or does your friend own this mysterious font again XD

But I bet you were waiting for this, I present you, The approval!

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Kaoticsapproval
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36589

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:29 am

I actually like that glowing style of words you so often use, and made my own for a friend. =P

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Sentinoxsigfinal

I like you're stuff, very well put together, and I'm making you a little surprise specially made for you......

anyways , first off, I think it should be said that I love you're background's, it gives a very subtle hint on you're style and taste, and I like it. :D

second, which of these two statements would you say fits you best

"crazy never looked so hot"

or

"the one exception to all the rules"
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Cocoazard
Number of posts : 764
User Points : 43519

https://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/sigs/

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 am

One exception, that one sounds epicshishes (on my pc apparently thats a actual word?)

And Kao, the font is Poseidon (correcting spelling needed I think) AOE, you can find it on dafont under roman/greek fonts.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) 2ebtl7c

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun May 03, 2009 11:32 am

*Bump*
Updated
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Sun May 10, 2009 2:46 am

Hiya, its me!

Im aiming for that shiny artist tag, so im going around making art for everyone, so I thought I'd make u this! *giftage*
[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Flawofinsanitycopy

https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm78/Pyronix15/Flawofinsanitycopy.jpg
Made especially for the insane artist himself
In return of course, I'd like some cc on it. XD
Don't be afraid to say it sucks, just say why. I made it to improve, remember that. Anyways, time for my super cc post!

pros of ur work

-Lots of nice techniques going on here, overall understanding of brushes and blending
-ur theme's are well put together, the text and background matches very well.
-skulls. skulls are very awesome, and I approve of their use. no such thing as to much skulls. :D

cons

-just one very small nit picky thing(I had to post something here, or it wouldn't be cc. XD) Most of the works here follow the same dark grungy theme. I like grunge and emo as well as the next guy, but often you'll find that doing things ur not used to leads to massive improvement. Just doodling on photobucket often leads to amazing inspiration. I also heard u were running out of idea's a while back. Often trying new themes leads to new idea's. Thas where grunge abstract was invented. =P. This really isn't a con, more like a personal opinion thing though, its ur brush. XD

Questions

in ur nightmare tags, whats that font? I remember the name was alligator something, but I need the exact name plz. XD

How do u get that amazing texture on the music as a weapon pic? The design right behind the words. I've seen ti used on some of ur other pics like the gears on the clan banner, and can't seem to produce it. Is it a filter fr layer style and do I have to download it?
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Cocoazard

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Sun May 10, 2009 3:47 am

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Seal_o11

Cool flaw. I think that your "Cons" arn't that bad, seeing as everyone has a style.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387726

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Sun May 10, 2009 3:51 am

I know, but it was the only thing close to a con I could find, and that's the truth :( .
I didn't want to sound like I was only praising him, but do u think that con came out as offensive?
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Sun May 10, 2009 4:13 am

Constructive criticism is kindly meant to help improve someone's work. Everyone takes criticism differently. Your CC doesn't seem offensive at all, but that's up to Flaw. Great work on the approvals, btw.
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Number of posts : 416
User Points : 2147489293

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun May 10, 2009 5:23 am

Alright, where to begin.
For starters, Pyro, I was trying new themes, me and my friend have been searching like crazy for new Brushes, I'm thinking of a more Green-Piece theme, or some sort of Lumberjack pattern somewhere (I'm obsessed with both of those now xD). I never really try for Grunge but I always end up with it, although I did make a more "classical" avatar for Winnie.

The font on Nightmare is "Cold Night for Alligators" I'm pretty sure, on Dafont.com under horror.

As for the music as a weapon picture effect, you might need to explain what you mean a bit more.
The text is a photoshop tool called "Blending Options" and it is available when you right click on the layer where you want to fancy up. The effects behind the text itself is a brush Called Musik vol 2, I think, I renamed all my fonts to keep the brush menu tidy. To do this I just made another layer and slapped it on behind. After that for the speak thing behind the text I used blending options again, and used pattern overlay.

Hope this helps ^_^

(BTW, nice pic Pyro, I'll have to put up my pic I made using that slogan, but that is awesome ^_^)
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyronix Sun May 10, 2009 5:53 am

Might have had a mis understanding, I just wanted to know how u got that nice crack effect on the image directly behind the text. XD

Still got my answer though, do u know if the pattern u used there was downloaded or is it a default on cs3?

I would like to see a green day theme from u, and I have no idea what lumberjack themes are . XD

There is a green day brush pack, and if ur looking for new brushes, I just look at the all time most popular brushes on deviant art, or just google alexraider70 brushes. He has some of the best brush packs I\'ve ever seen. Sorry if my cc offended in any way, just tried to be creative. XD

Last edited by Pyronix on Sun May 10, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Pyronix
Pyronix
HES ON FIRE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun May 10, 2009 5:56 am

Default CS3
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Sun May 10, 2009 3:09 pm

I really liked your style since first seeing your work, and still do.

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Approv12
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Mon May 11, 2009 11:21 am

Updated *bump*
New poster/banner (is banner now but will evolve into poster):
Flaw of Insanity Poster Experiment (crack and decay) HQ
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Wed May 20, 2009 2:16 am

*Nother Bump*
Awesome Pictures; New Skeletag (just a draft this one, I got some new great ideas).
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Wed May 20, 2009 1:00 pm

The new one looks good, maybe if the cloth was kinda more dark, because it looks almost the same as the skin, and even with black or blood stains? Looks good Flaw ^^_^
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : [DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Shinyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Wed May 20, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm just going to post the "Neon" one that I just put up in Awesome Pictures.
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by DemidragonX Fri May 22, 2009 4:07 am

=Giftage=

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Flawgi10
DemidragonX
DemidragonX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sun May 24, 2009 3:06 pm

'A picture tells 1000 words'
[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Approval2
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453914

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri May 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Flaw, have you been away, I mean it is rude to not accept a persons gift and approval... Oh well, that won't stop me posting you my new "Gifted" you are the third person to receive this, its yours now:

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Giftedkaoticgift
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Fri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Well I'm back, I'm working on some request work and some personal fun as well, Thanks Kao ^_^
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Sat May 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Giftage....

[DA][PS][FLASH] Flaw of Insanity\'s Gallery (Re-Construction in Process) Cave211
The Disturbing Cave.
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453914

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next