[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D

+5
Angel of Grief
Felix
Peregrine
Erik
Bram
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D Empty Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D

Post by Bram Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:56 pm

[Banner Soon]

Discussion about my word gallery Copyrights and Crowbars goes here.

Expect Half-Life and Star Trek references without mercy.

And plagiarism.

Last edited by Bram on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Number of posts : 372
User Points : 23724

Back to top Go down

Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D Empty Re: Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D

Post by Erik Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:40 am

Well, I have to ask, is Shift based off of that game on the app store and possibly elsewhere online?
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045559

Back to top Go down

Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D Empty Re: Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D

Post by Bram Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 am

Nope, it's original.
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:44 am

Update on Shift:
It seems that writing the first actual chapter is taking much longer than I expected, although hardly anyone is probably reading it at this stage, I thought I'd update anyways.

New Story Thing:
I'm putting this is a spoiler tab because it's still a Work-In-Progress.
Spoiler:

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 am

Gotta say.

Quality punchline at the end. I laughed for a while.

I hope to see moar like this.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750557

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 am

So, yea. New story featuring:
Me
Greg
Pere
Grief
Weena
Ana
Ry
Cheesey
Pmk
Ice
Kachoo
Felix
Compactsora
Shadow
Ib
and a Dragon.

Where? Here!

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:04 pm

I like that story, I do. very realistic I do hate my life. but when did ana have a gun? And I'm not so happy about being eaten by a dragon, so can I kill it 1st PL0x?
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23928

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 pm

Just stickin' around.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750557

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 am

@Felix It's not a gun, it's a Beatles album. And who doesn't carry a Beatles album with them everywhere they go?

@Pere Until I find my own reoccurring themes, I'll probably be copying a few of yours.
I might do something with that dragon.
Anywho.
Kthnxbai.
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Grief Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 am

I die right away.
...I love you too Bram. ;-;
Angel of Grief
Angel of Grief

Number of posts : 185
User Points : 6107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 am

@Grief Who says you're dead?
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Grief Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:44 am

I was assuming I died. Carry on. :o
Angel of Grief
Angel of Grief

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 am

So, like, new script.
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel of Grief Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:39 am

Yay, I got the last lines.
Somewhat.
:D
Angel of Grief
Angel of Grief

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 am

Flawsie killed me. thats the most.. Humiliating, horrible, cruelest, crap way to die. e.e I would have shot him 1st.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 am

Awesome!

I'd love to be in a few!
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Discuss the tales of the one who write the stories included in the thread titled Copyrights and Crowbars, in 3D 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142333

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Felix called shotgun alright.
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572085

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

You could say that.
Felix
Felix

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:35 am

Started a new series, Void Journal, in which I will explain my absence from the online world during the next school year RP style.

Link... Wait for it... Wait for it... HERE!
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:00 am

Managed to find some time to write a second Void Journal entry.
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 am

Wow, Bram, that's impressive. I admire your creativity, all the more given its source of inspiration, and I look forward to whatever you write next.
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163942

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:20 pm

@Juli: Thanks. c:

Because I haven't update this thread in a while, here's a list of new things:

- Third Void Journal Entry

- Minor Void Journal Entry

- ToDo List

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:14 am

Finally finished entry 4!
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Ossimsauce. That stuff is gold. Gogogogogogo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ4 Gohan Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:50 pm

This should be in a book :)

SSJ4 Gohan
SSJ4 Gohan

Number of posts : 126
User Points : 5746

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next