[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread

+12
Shadz
Lady Morri
Felix
Katherine
Judge ZYellowFlash
Juliana
Robaldo
Peregrine
Bram
Erik
Arch Fiend
Xusha
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread

Post by Xusha Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Xusha had been watching this happen in silent, along with the girl next to her. Soon, the tension of the standoff began to elevate, and she knew what was to come. Not wanting Yulgar to personally get involved, Xusha stood from the wooden stool that she had been sitting in. Standing upfront, with nobody noticing her at this time, she pulled from her pouch what appeared to be a cross-shaped pendant. She used its sharp tip to slice one finger, letting a small dosage of blood touch the pendant, causing it to have a reddish glow.

*What? It turned red? I'd have wanted it to have turned white, but I guess this will have to do. Hopefully I don't overdo it...*

Xusha let out a soft sigh, realizing that her next move could give away her position. She acted slowly, and at this point the rouge had grabbed the fallen angel by the throat. She did a few quick equations in her head, before tightly gripping the pendant.

*Perfect. Hopefully my aim isn't off.*

Swinging the pendant in a circular motion for a few seconds, Xusha let it fly. As it passed between the two, it created a weak barrier of sorts, to keep the two away from each other. The barrier seemed deliberately watered down, but was still somewhat formidable. Xusha slowly walked closer, as the crescent moon mark upon her forehead also began to glow, causing her expression to change, as this angel could know its origin.

"I... Would stop if I were you. I don't want to have to use offensive magi. Yulgar would kick me out, and you all too. This is a place of leisure, is it not? Can't we simply have a few drinks and be merry?"
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427920

Back to top Go down

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread

Post by Robaldo Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:24 pm

After feeling the barrier go up, Scar looked around. His alert eyes finally fell upon the one named Xusha. After letting his rage settle, Scar paced back over to his cloak and slowly slid it back over his body.
“I am sorry for that interruption everybody, go back to your drink and enjoy the day.”

With a wave of his hand, Scar began to piece everything back together, as if nothing had ever happened. Walking over to the wall where his feather was located, Scar plucked it out and turned it to dust within his hand. Walking back over to the table of his comrades, Scar decided to speak in Latin.
“Abyssus , sic vos es verum a volatilis unus? Would vos tutela interpretor ut mihi , quare vos would subsisto mihi ex cursor ut parum everto ex is teres tabernus?”(Hello, so you are truly a winged one? Would you care to explain to me, why you would stop me from running that little demon out of this fine inn?)
“You all saw that right? I didn’t do anything to him; I was just getting the big guy with the machete to lower his weapon.
Letting his eyes run wild, he brought them down on the small demon. Giving off a smirk, Scar began to let his power over fear flow out of him and towards the demon. After a few minutes tormenting the demon, Scar’s attention was drawn back to Xusha.
“By the way, that magic you used earlier, why did it seem oddly like that of a pure angel?”
After a few moments waiting for a response, Scar grew bored and ordered a round of drinks for everyone at his table.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 7187

Back to top Go down

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 Empty E

Post by Xusha Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Xusha closed her eyes as he used the words pure angel. She was lost in thought, and sighed deeply. When she finally looked over, the angel was over ordering drinks. Taking another moment to collect herself, she walked rather slowly over to retrieve her pendant. Giving a quick glare to the jester that still seemed to be busy with the drink she had purchased, she returned to that table where the other lady was still sitting.

"You don't... Talk much, do you?"

Waiting a few more minutes, she noticed that the fallen angel had bought drinks for the entire table. Xusha realized that she had no way to pay back this act of kindness, so she sipped her drink, trying to not feel so uncomfortable about it. Thinking about her past, and how she had somehow never met this fellow, she decided that it would be best she did not tell him anything about what sorts of things she had done.

"Ego did non volo bartender impetro involved per vestri iurgium. Vos may adeo reperio ut illic est magis ut mihi tunc opportunus lumen. Angelus necne , quis does is res?" (I did not want the bartender to get involved with your quarrel. You may come to find that there is more to me then meets the eye. Angelic or not, what does it matter?)

Xusha took in a brief moment of relief, as the situation was not so tense anymore. She thought of the progress that she could be making around now with her "recruits" back at the grotto, before gazing back to the drink, her irises seeming to brighten as she took another sip.

"Eh... Commodo operor non confero is quasi res per illa alius , ut EGO ultum antepono ut servo a mugio profano." (Please do not discuss this sort of thing with these others, as I much prefer to keep a low profile.)
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 pm

Looking over to the angel, Scar began to feel awkward. She was sipping her drink with a look of pure awkwardness.

“Proh don't fatigo. Is est valde rarus ut ego animadverto unus of meus pius. ego have partum lectulus dimension nearby hic , si vos es umquam tergum huic area quod egenus a cado angelus , iustus scisco inter pro Vix. Nut pro ego persevero ullus ulterius , quis est vestri nomen. Vos must of been ex a praevalida prosapia gratia utor ut alica mane. Usitas ut vestigium ut videor in vestri frons testimonium patricius. ego sum an eventus vel inter cado. ego eram nunquam kicked ex Olympus , etiamnunc ego sum a cado. Quare operor vos reputo ego amstill duco subter supter putus? (Ah, don't worry. It is very rare that I see one of my kind. I have created a small dimension nearby here, if you are ever back in this area and in need of a fallen angel, just ask around for Scar. But before I continue any farther, what is your name. You must have been from a very powerful family in order to use that spell earlier. Usually that mark that appeared on your forehead indicates a noble. I am an outcast even among the fallen. I was never kicked out of heaven, yet I am a fallen. Why do you think I am still considered below the pure?)

Looking back at the angel, Scar accidentally let his mask of laughter and happiness fall. “Isn’t it sad to never belong?”
Quickly adjusting his emotions, Scar began to question about the events going on within the kingdom. After a few minutes, Scar became bored of talking and ordered some more drink, for himself.
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Xusha tilted her head a moment. This being seemed rather strange, flipping through his thoughts so quickly. She sensed a being accustomed to being alone, much like herself. She took a rather large chug of her drink, finishing it off, before looking at the two seated near her.

"Is videor ut vos es curiosus. Res curiosus has causa an intempestivus terminus pro cattus. EGO sum vultus pro unus of vestri pius plus periculosus tunc vos es. valde unus ut est secundus ut Lucifer sui. Ut est totus EGO mos ostendo sum , ut vos forsit have auditus of. Dux ducis of Formidonis." (It seems that you are curious. Being curious has caused an untimely end for the cat. I am looking for one of your kind much more dangerous then you are. The very one that is second to Lucifer himself. That is all I will reveal, as you probably have heard of the... Duke of Terror.)

Xusha scouted the room once again, noticing that several people had come and gone since she had, and she looked to be sure that certian people were nowhere to be found. Drifting her gaze finally back to the fallen angel, she began a slight whisper, in a cold, emotionless tone. She now used English, so the poor female nearby, that had probably been lost throughout the conversation, could also clearly understand her words.

"Astaroth. I would advise that you stay away from this abomination, as he would likely attempt to kill you himself. He is the second strongest being I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. Even with his power reduced here, I'm afraid that he is still far beyond what you both and I together would call experience. His former practice in the holy arts has greatly improved his variety of combat. Ever since he was cast down, things have been different up above, and down below. If you ever meet him, I advise you find a way out of the situation, or it may lead to a decisive downfall."
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Looking the angel in the eyes, Scar could only think of one response.
“Help me find him, and I would be very grateful.”
Watching the angel’s eyes retract in shock, Scar quickly decided he must explain himself.
“ I was born the day after Ragnarock, even though I had never broken any rule, I was still not allowed into the kingdom. I swore to get revenge on the archangel that denied me entrance. If I am capable of beating this Astaroth, then I will most definitely be able to defeat my true goal.”
Turning a bit, Scar gave off a small chuckle.
“Not to mention I'm not as weak as you think. I have one more weapon not on me at the moment that was created for the sole purpose of killing an angel.”
Slowly a shock went through his body.
“Astaroth, isn’t that the one that the arch angel was ranting about as he denied me entrance.”
Looking closely at the angel before him, Scar’s heart began to beat wildly. Was this angel perhaps related to the arch angel? Staring through her illusion, Scar began to look for similar points in facial structure. In no time at all, Scar had come up with enough evidence to prove that this woman was the arch angels’ family in some way.
“By any chance, are you the sister of Astaroth and Astarte?”
With a gleam in his eye, Scar began to lose control of his power, letting a dark mist flow out of his body.
Looking around wild eyed, Scar turned to the members of his table.
“Can you all please help me with this one? Apparently, I am losing my control over it.”
With a shot of pain, Scar’s body began to produce even more. As the mist thickened, the pain within his body increased.
“Help!”
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Xusha, a little shocked by this angel so willing to face Astaroth, stared at him, puzzled. As he explained himself further, she began to try to make sense of it all, though when he mentioned Astarté, her interested had changed. Was it possible that he had met Astaroth sometime in his travels? Even if he was no traitor, he was still a fallen angel. Someone of Astaroth's stature would more then likely have been mentioned to him before. This figure, however, was cast down by none other then Astarté, and would likely attempt to take her as a prisoner if he knew just exactly what role she played in all of this.

Thinking of the short time that Astaroth and Astarté had been together was so nostalgic. She had remembered even meeting Lucifer once, before he had tainted Astaroth with the revelations of dark arts and their forbidden temptation. This made Xusha think deeply about some of the things she had done earlier that very day. Xusha's expression completely changed when she Scar had asked if she was in relation to either Astaroth or Astarté. Had she been revealed? This new development caused Xusha to cringe her teeth and look down, facing away.

She had become lost in thought. If this angel had truly discovered who she was, then he would potentially attempt to apprehend her, and make her his prisoner, in effort to destroy Astarté, for simply following his orders in the kingdom. Completely lost in thought, Xusha did not notice that the figure had made a plea for assistance.

*Perhaps Astarté follows orders too well for his own good...*

Soon, the aforementioned mist got into Xusha's eyes, and she closed them, quickly raising to her feet, and looking at the origin. Just as the figure had made a second plea for help, she noticed that he was in fact giving off the mist. A quick moment of confusion soon turned into facisnation, as Xusha's pupils suddenly seemed to vanish, leaving nothing more then the sclera of the eye visible. A demonic smile of sorts took over, as Xusha reached into her pouch, grabbing a vial filled with a bluish liquid, as well as a ceremonial sort of dagger.

"I warn you... This will get worse before it gets better."

Xusha immediately shoved the dagger into a proper location, which tore through, and as she removed it, she licked a little of the blood from the dagger, as her irises returned, and she poured the liquid from the vial into the open wound, which would burn the liquid into its solid flesh form. An artificial layer flesh, a painful ritual that would soon cease the seepage of mist. Xusha smiled slightly when she had finished, and she couldn't help but crack a joke at the thought of what had just happened.

"You look like you could just... Jump out of your skin."
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 pm

“Indeed. Unfortunately for me, I never had the training that most angels get. Since both of my parents died, I was never given training from my family, and since I never lived in the kingdom, I was never given tutors to teach me the magical arts. I had to learn all of my techniques through instinct alone.”
Looking around the tavern, Scar finally noticed the chaos that accident had cost.
“Uh-oh, usually Yulgar forgives me, but something about this time makes me think he won’t.”
Looking back towards the other angel, and the woman in white, Scar started to sigh.
“I need you two to come with me, but I won’t force you. And don’t worry winged one, I’m not taking you as my hostage.”
With a smile, Scar took off his cloak. Unfolding them to their largest size and began creating a portal between them. Taking off his pouch of gold, Scar tossed it to Yulgar to pay for everything after he had left.
“I’ll explain everything after you two arrive.”
With a friendly wink to the two women, Scar took out his amulet and threw it to them.
“When you decide you want to join me, you will need to drop a little blood onto the stone in the center. Make sure your open wound doesn’t come in contact with the stone though.”
With one last goodbye, Scar headed through the portal. Even as he left, people could understand that there was a glint in his eyes.
“It looks like I may get a teacher after all.”
Looking around his room, Scar began to set up for company. After cleaning up all of the alcohol bottles, Scar began to dress in his finest attire. After putting on his freshest cloak, that had just been fit with brand new blood runes, Scar began to wait.

NOTE: Only those that have been approved may enter the portal.

Last edited by Robaldo on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Robaldo
Robaldo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 pm

MrSebi chased after the figure through town, running so fast that the buildings and people were becoming a blur. He could see the figure before him; its dark cloak trailing a path behind it, almost as if it were a shadow… Sebi jumped over a rock as he kept dashing; remembering what had happened: he had been about to throw his machete into his targets forehead when an object had flown past his skull. Presumably it had been thrown by a guard or some adventurer trying to keep the peace, he didn’t care. While it had nay harmed him, it had still caught him off guard; and the figure had used that chance to escape. Now; he had to catch it before it got to the woods, or he would never find it again.
Sebi observed the targets path, and noticed it missed a possible shortcut; grinning, he ran through the narrow street and out the other side; sliding behind a barrel and waiting. He crouched there for a few moments as he waited, but as he saw the figure draw near; he pounced on it and jammed his machete into its head. The figure screamed in pain as it dissolved into a black mist which proceeded to join his shadow. Once it was done, his shadow grew out of the ground and changed form into a large black humanoid with spikes on its body and two large glowing eyes: the default form.
MrSebi grinned and took of his mask; revealing his green eyes and brown messy hair.
‘’You know, not many shadows try to run away from their owners’’
The shadow raised its arm and pointed a finger at him.
‘’You…’’
He just grinned and picked up the pouch he had given to his shadow earlier.
‘’Yep, me… me, me, me, me, me… did you really expect me to leave you free? Believe it or not, I need a shadow to live. ‘’
He began to walk towards the inn eyeing the pouch he had picked up, his shadow followed as he continued.
‘’What I don’t understand, is why you would want this particular crystal, nor pay so much for it. While I know Andreas Crystals may be rare, they are useless for any magical purpose, and I don’t see you as the kind of guy that collects trinkets!’’
Sebi stopped and look lazily at the sky, then began to walk again.
‘’I do hope nobody took my soda…’’

Same comments as last time: "One minor improvement in writing, if I may suggest it, would be to space out paragraphs so that it might be easier to read. Aside from that, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Z And Katherine. I want to see how you interact with other RPers before approving you." ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:08 pm

"Sure are a lot of unique individuals around here. Is like magic grows on trees." the lady in white laughed. "if you go with that young man please be sure to keep him alive. He may be a naive child drunkard but if you can’t sense how pure of heart he really is your not much a angel, or the likeness." she went on. "He may vary well be what the world needs, that’s no opportunity to overlook." then taking a drink from her glass, the same one she’s been drinking out of the past hours. "I won’t be going with you, but even when it seems unlikely, you will find me when you need me I’m sure, just hope you don’t need me to bad." she says winking.

With that she waits for the angel to leave. "By the way, don’t think that Lucifer and your brother are the scariest creatures scrounging around in the shadows, be more afraid of what you don’t know, and can’t see. Real monsters don’t let people know of them." after saying with a serious tone, she lightened up. "now." she snapped her fingers and the lady from the dragon appeared where the fallen angel had been. "Why you so quiet dear, and no I won’t eat you." she laughs.

~Approved~
I think you have what it takes for ARP, so I'm approving you. I do however want to see you continuing not to use short hand, as well as paying close attention to proof reading your posts. Nevertheless, congratulations on being accepted into the ARP forum!
~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Approval.)
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Number of posts : 334
User Points : 83818

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:49 pm

I looked at her, eyes questioning her. "Why? Do you even know what is happening from where I'm from? I do not know why she sent me here, nor even know where I am... Maybe this is just a lie by those Tainted? I do not even know if I can even trust any of you... For all I know, you may be Tainted yourself..." I had forgotten that I was the only one here, and that the many could still take me down if they wanted... My right hand moved to the hilt of my blade, ready to unsheathe it at a moment notice if they did try anything...

But then I felt something twitching from my backpack and took it off, peeking into it and finding a little baby Elemental Dragon poking it's little head out out of the bag. It gave a sloppy lick to my nose and I smiled. I knew then why she brought me here, she wanted me to learn... To bond with her young. To become one of them but why? I never deserved that position, even my amulet was from an old Dragonlord who passed it to me before he passed on... But still, if she had chosen me, I swear on my soul and Honor that I shall protect her and do my best to save what is left of my home if I do return...

I rubbed the little one under her chin and allowed her to perch on my shoulder. I knew her name instinctively, Kaliastra, or Kalia for short... "I think I know what I'm supposed to do... But I do not know why did she send me here... And that does not mean I trust any one of you... Even if she must have a reason for bringing me here."

~Approved~
I think your character backstory is very vague and hard to follow, and perhaps that a more in-depth explanation in your intro post would have been in order. However, considering most actual ARP forum role-plays will require bio submission, that wont be as much of an issue when you're approved. Since we can't go back and fix that now anyway, even if we wanted to, I'm going to approve you. Also, please stop using three full stops after every sentence. Frankly, it annoys me. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo fixing... I really should not have wrote this while in pain... Also, approval.)
Katherine
Katherine
Guardian of the Innocence

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 Underworldzard
Number of posts : 1633
User Points : 9155

http://karienpryde.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:52 pm

The Juggler may not have participated. He may not have even shown recognition of the events that had just transpired. But by God, he watched. Watched, and amused himself watching. But now, The Juggler was bored once again. Now, he had returned to what it was that he was doing earlier: Deciding on the names of his new acquaintances. Currently, he was learning towards "Bird Catcher" for the fallen angel, and "Unremarkable Human Number Seven Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two" for the woman.

That's when a bag flew through the air past him, which he caught without thinking.

"For me?" The Juggler asked the inn. "You shouldn't have!"

"Actually," Yulgar replied. "That was intended for me."

"It was a rhetorical question, my dear Yulgar," The Juggler responded without missing a beat. "Now go back to making weapons, or whatever it is you serve at the inn these days."

Yulgar gave The Juggler a hard stare. The Juggler pretended not to notice as he played with his new bag of coins. Eventually, Yulgar gave a resigned sigh and walked away. With Yulgar gone, The Juggler was free to throw the bag of coins up in the air. It rose slightly, then began to come down, but stopped midair just above The Juggler's palm. Steam began to rise from the bag, and then it literally vanished into thin air.

"Money in the bank," remarked The Juggler, drawing out the last word.

Thinking back to the fallen angel speaking to him in Latin, he decided to give old Bird Catcher a final goodbye. Perhaps even a toast! To good health! To good fortune! In the hopes that he would stop being such a drama queen and start enjoying his life a little more. He did offer him a drink should be walk across the inn to say hello after all. The Juggler began to wander over to where Bird Catcher and his girl friend Unremarkable Human Number Seven Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two had been, but to his surprise only Unremarkable Human Number Seven Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two remained.

That was a joke. He wasn't surprised at all.

Perhaps I'll be fortunate and he'll have left his own drink behind in the heartbreak, mused The Juggler. I just hope Unremarkable Human Number Seven Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two doesn't throw another fit that I'm putting abandoned beverages to good use.

His examination of the table yielded no leftover drinks, but he did note a leftover amulet.

Interesting, The Juggler pondered. Looks like the two are on for their second date. Now all I need is for Unremarkable Human Number Seven Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two to activate the amulet for me so I can crash it.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750559

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 pm

The lady in white blinked. "Well id like to be trusted." she smiled. "Pretty dragon you have, you must be a good partner to it." she said. "I’m not gonna hurt you, and you obviously know from all the fighting, people here can if they wanted to, but I wouldn’t let them anyway." she stated. "I know your not from around here, i felt you move into this world, though it wasn’t intentional was it?" she questioned looking at the playful dragon.

She began to think for a moment. "Who are the tainted? Someone I should worry about?" she asked looking back at the woman. "your not in danger are you?" then she looked back at the dragon and produced from under the table a glass plate that has a handle under it like a giant glass, with small pellets inside it of dragon food and placed it in the mid of the table.

"Anyway, if I can help you just tell me." she smiled as now noticing the juggler out of the corner of her eye. She put up a undetectable, non magical, pocket dimensional wall around them tuned to his 3 identifiers, mind, body, and soul so that the energies he produced (whatever form they may be) in the small area they inhabited, would be nullified and transferred to somewhere else. Then she designated the location of the magic transfer to be into the juggler’s glass. "id like you to please leave these people alone along as they are in this inn, they might be tired and grouchy but there still good people, and I’m protecting them. I’m asking as nicely i can without sounding childish." she mentally asks the juggler.

(here’s where I explain the pseudo scientific feet my character just preformed, a pocket dimensional wall is one that’s locked into a area that exists but doesn’t at the same time. its non magical though the production of one can be, say a mage were to conjure one, it wouldn’t be magic but he’d need magic to bring it into existence.

The one in this case will work as a portal sending any energy besides physical energies into a concentration into the jugglers glass, which he cant bypass for its locked to him biologically, mentally, and spiritually. though he can walk into it but in the space it surrounds any energy he produces is directed into his glass.)
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 pm

The Juggler stopped in his tracks as he sensed one of the three ladies at the table where he was heading casting a spell.

That looks familiar to the process required for a pocket dimension wall, The Juggler thought, surprised that someone would use it against him. Obviously they don't know who they're dealing with if they're using such amateur spells against me.

I'd like you to please leave these people alone as they are in this inn. They might be tired and grouchy but they're still good people, and I’m protecting them. I’m asking as nicely as I can without sounding childish, came a voice in The Juggler's head.

Voices in my head? The Juggler contemplated, shielding his thoughts from this newfound presence. How very unstylish.

My dear lady, The Juggler mentally replied. I was invited her by a gentleman who wished to show me their bird collection. I happen to be going this way to exit the inn. If you are so dead set on having me not hurt anyone, then why not let me leave?

The Juggler put on his best smile for the lady in white before continuing.

If I may suggest, the next time you make a supposedly undetectable pocket dimensional wall, you use undetectable spells to do so. Furthermore, please pick a better place to send my energies. My glass simply wont do since I own no glasses. Did you mean Yulgar's glass? He's currently washing it. If you'd be so kind, then please wait for it to be cleaned. I simply can't stand dirty glasses. Are we done here? Good. Good talk. I'm glad we had this chance to become friends. Now please, leave my head lest I embrace your presence here.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 am

"That’s....odd" she announced to her guests "I’m sorry lil one and angelic one, but it seems I can’t fulfill my pledge to help you this time. I think though together you 2 can go on and find you help each other more then I could" she admitted. "I must go, I am sorry, tell that fallen bloke sorry for me to" and with that she disappeared from that room and all that universe without a trace.

(Pulling this character indefinitely for the time being, because of technical difficulties.)
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 pm

’’So... now what are you going to waste your time on?’’

MrSebi looked at his Shadow amusingly and shrugged.

‘’I don’t know, I thought I might celebrate… then maybe solve the mysterious cause towards you disappearing and needing this crystal… usually becoming involved with some other adventurers and coincidently save the world?’’

The Shadow sighed and went into the ground, taking the form of a normal shadow as not to draw any attention.

‘’Whatever, just don’t wake me up…’’

Sebi grinned and burst through the doors, he raised his arms and exclaimed happily.

‘’I’m in a good mood: FREE DRINKS FOR ALL’’

MrSebi took off his cloak and tossed it on a nearby coat-rack, then sat down next to a Juggler and smiled.

‘’So what’s your story?’’

If you're referring to The Juggler by "a Juggler", which I assume you are by the capitalization of "Juggler", then you should know that I am no longer sitting down. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:21 am

The expression on Xusha's face was blank. She was thinking of the things she had left behind back in her little grotto. There was so much work that she had been working on that could quite literally craw away. Thinking of parting words was not the hardest thing to do, but upon lifting her head to look at the others, all seemed lost, and she sat alone once again.

Xusha sat, confused. So much had happened in so few moments. Her new acquaintances had vanished, and the jester seemed to take interest in this fact. She finally noticed the portal, and how much of an open invitation this was. Ignoring the festivities, as well as her drink, Xusha marveled at the portal for a moment. How it reminded it of an adventure with her brothers, so long ago, but still seemingly a fresh memory. She was hesitant as to her next move.

Going into the portal could lead her anywhere. Leaving behind some of the things in her facility back at the grotto could lead to a potential outbreak. While she was sure that she had secured her creations, she knew that that was only a temporary bond. They would break out and begin a pointless quest for brains. It was a shame, really, as she was interested in what sort of adventure she'd be in for if she made the decision to go into the portal.

As she approached the door to exit, she noticed the portal shrinking. He must have given up on her arrival. As she touched the door to leave, she closed her eyes, pondering this one last moment, before she made her final decision. She darted back towards the portal, and upon her touch, it reopened. This was new to her. The portal had now become as large as it was. Xusha took a final look at all of the people still in the Inn, some staring at her, before she leaped into the portal, vanishing.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 am

Felix ran faster and Faster. It, whatever it was, was gaining on him. With every step The monster got faster. With every Step Felix was Losing oxygen. He was incredibly Tired and needed a way out, but for now he couldn't stop to think, he could only run.
After a good 10 minutes of solid running, Felix was sick of running. He turned around and faced this Dark monstrosity in the face. It was what resembled a bear and tiger, but incredibly more agile. With the cold, harsh wind causing Felix's cape to dance wildly, and nothing but The trees of Greenguard with him and the monster, the battle began.

The monster began to Run on all fours gaining speed, while Felix took out his Dark, limited edition, magnum Revolver.
As the monster Lunged at him, Felix blasted to bullets, both of them hitting the monster in the stomach. The monster howled in pain. the dive was jerked higher and landed Behind Felix. The monster got back up on his feet like nothing happened and gave out a menacing Growl. Felix spun around to face The monster head on. There was nothing but 15 meters of empty space between him and the monster. Felix sent out several Darkness Blasts, but The monster dodged all of them and continued hurling towards him.
"This is gonna hurt come morning." Felix said to nobody in particular as he he summoned to Dark flames into his hand, and let them spread until they covered his fists. The monster Continued to run at Felix, and when he Ran into Felixs hands, Felix stopped him dead in his tracks. The monster continued to attempt at running, but Felix simply wouldn't let him.
"momentum" Felix said aloud as he began to bring the monster above his head "will Push him up.." He continued. "Then the force of gravity, Bring him DOWN!" Felix shouted the last word incredibly loudly as the all the bones in the monsters body shattered into a million pieces.

"I need a vacation..." Felix muttered as he walked home To TR.

I'd like to see some sort of entrance into the scene soon, and perhaps some interaction before you can be approved. ~Narrator Bot~
Also, please do not use your signature in an advanced role-play. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23930

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 am

Felix was walking through A small settlement inside Of Greenguard. There were several tents, and what appeared to be makeshift bars and shops.
Felix had never come here before, but when he was asked to come he did without question. It was also the reason everything here seamed so temporary. There has been a beast on the loose, eating there sheep and main source of meat, uprooting farms and destroying houses. the undeniable fact was that they could not maintain a society in these conditions. So Felix came to 'solve' the problem.
"so, how can I identify the beast?" Felix asked the Chief of the town.
"Trust me, the monster is indescribable, but you'll know its it when you see it."
"I'm pretty sick of using the word it, does it have a name?"
"No, its such a despicable fiend, all of the town has agreed that its not worthy of a name."
"Ok, I'll keep an eye out then." And with that, Felix left.

Felix ran faster and Faster. It, whatever it was, was gaining on him. With every step The monster got faster. With every Step Felix was Losing oxygen. He was incredibly Tired and needed a way out, but for now he couldn't stop to think, he could only run.
After a good 10 minutes of solid running, Felix was sick of running. He turned around and faced this Dark monstrosity in the face. It was what resembled a bear and tiger, but incredibly more agile. With the cold, harsh wind causing Felix's cape to dance wildly, and nothing but The trees of Greenguard with him and the monster, the battle began.

The monster began to Run on all fours gaining speed, while Felix took out his Dark, limited edition, magnum Revolver.
As the monster Lunged at him, Felix blasted to bullets, both of them hitting the monster in the stomach. The monster howled in pain. the dive was jerked higher and landed Behind Felix. The monster got back up on his feet like nothing happened and gave out a menacing Growl. Felix spun around to face The monster head on. There was nothing but 15 meters of empty space between him and the monster. Felix sent out several Darkness Blasts, but The monster dodged all of them and continued hurling towards him.
"This is gonna hurt come morning." Felix said to nobody in particular as he he summoned to Dark flames into his hand, and let them spread until they covered his fists. The monster Continued to run at Felix, and when he Ran into Felix's hands, Felix stopped him dead in his tracks. The monster continued to attempt at running, but Felix simply wouldn't let him.
"momentum" Felix said aloud as he began to bring the monster above his head "will Push him up.." He continued. "Then the force of gravity, Bring him DOWN!" Felix shouted the last word incredibly loudly as the all the bones in the monsters body shattered into a million pieces.

NOT DONE YET!

Again, please do not use your signature in an advanced role-play. ~Peregrine

Also, just pointing out you seem to have quite a problem with the use of capital letters. -Shadow

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:49 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Felix
Felix

Number of posts : 774
User Points : 23930

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 am

Just like that, the lady in white who had been obstructing him was gone. The Juggler glanced around, but neither eye nor spell could detect her presence. Had she teleported? If so, then to where? And had she left her pocket dimension wall for him to be blocked by?

Only one way to find out, he thought. I just hope Yulgar has finished cleaning that glass.

The Juggler took a step towards the table. Then another one.

Looks like I'm good.

Despite the bustling in the inn, The Juggler still sensed that he had gained the interest of Unremarkable Human Number Seven Thousand One Hundred and Fifty Two. Glancing sporadically at her, he could tell she was hesitant in activating the portal. Finally, after what seemed like an era to the growingly impatient man, she opened the portal fully and stepped inside.

Now's my chance.

Without wasting a second, The Juggler leaped through the air and onto the table. He landed nimbly on his feet, in the center of the oak surface. He noted, as he glanced around to see if he had accidentally knocked anything over, that the lady in white had left her drink at the table.

Hmm, he pondered. Looks like she did exist after all.

The Juggler flipped himself off of the table and cart wheeled straight into the portal.

Mostly just to show off.

Because The Juggler was unable to open portals by himself, the portal was diminishing rapidly from not being used. Anyone else who wanted to come along for the ride would have to jump in with all haste, lest they be left in the inn.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Morri Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 am

Things didn't 'annoy' or 'anger' Lady Bella, but some things could get rather close. This was one of those situations. The tall woman, face half covered in a blood red mask, almost wanted to rip through the paper she was holding and kill someone. She sighed heavily and ran her slender hands along the elegant handle of a small tea cup that sat in place in front of her. The Inn was normally something she considered below her due to her large ego and 'noble' status. She moved the tea cup away from her and folded the paper delicately, as if it was a precious object that was as valuable as gold or treasure. She pushed the paper into a pocket lining her large, white, ripped dress. A few people in the inn glared at her as she rose daintily. A larger man rose from a nearby table and drew a gun, aiming it at the Lady's head. A silence sat in as people turned to stare at the man and the lady.

The silence didn't last long however. The man moved a hand to draw a throwing knife from a holster on his belt but he never had the chance to lay hands on the weapon. A sickening sound, the sound of fabric and flesh ripping as a knife pierced the man's back and exited through his torso. Bella had been casting a spell the whole time the man had been in the room, summoning a knife wielding fiend to stab him from behind when he had made his move. As the dead body fell to the floor with a soft thud, she turned to examine the other people in the inn but fell silent and walked up to Yulgar. She dropped a small pile of gold change in front of him and took a seat in the far corner of the room. Her eyes roamed the inn's occupants before settling on the clean polished wood in front of her.

Good post. Very good control over the English language. I'd like to ask where she was sitting before she rose and went to a table. The bar counter? The floor? Another table? Details like these are important when role-playing so the next poster doesn't go "He watched as the noblewoman rose from her bicycle and sauntered over to a table in the far corner of the room." ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Lady Morri
Lady Morri

User Points : 5481

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:55 am

Opening the door, Shadz walked through the door of Yulgars. Taking off the black western hat, he clunked his large boots to the seat farthest from the newest arrival at the establishment. He could see the mangled body of the stranger in the middle of the floor. After being in the rural farms of Lore, he was used to smell like that, but he was getting sick of it. Whipping the whip that lay at his side, he hooked it around the mans neck. Using his considerable strength, he flung the man into the open cellar door.

Snorting, he turned and called Yulgar over. Nerve racked, Yulgar's voice shook as he asked "Is there...anything I can do for you?" Smiling, Shadz looped the whip back into his belt. Nodding to the man closest to the cellar, they closed the door to it. Looking back at Yulgar, he ordered a large cup of Sweet Tea. Minutes later, Yulgar came back holding a cup. Taking the cup, he dropped a few gold pieces onto the table and moved toward this stranger at the far corner of the room.

Not bad, not bad. No real problems with this. One major grammatical error you made was not starting a new paragraph when Yulgar spoke. When someone speaks, you always start a new paragraph. I'd also enjoy seeing a bit more in the ways of length to your posts. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Shadz
Shadz
Country Music Activist

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 Axfeol
Number of posts : 457
User Points : 121525

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Morri Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:35 am

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 Bannerbella

Bella's eyes were still locked on the table in front of her as a stranger approached. Her eyes detached from the table and she left her previous thoughts of reentering her kingdom. She had left the Spirit World because of business so she didn't want to stay gone long. What would be the point of exiting her beautiful home only to return empty handed? There would be no point so she patiently waited for the dragon she had employed to arrive. A soft sigh escaped her ragged pink lips as she noticed someone near, very near her position. She raised her eyes in a repetitive manner and frowned a bit. The man was a stranger, hardly some fellow royalty she would notice in a crowd. Why was he coming near her though? Didn't he see that she had moved to this corner to be alone?

She rose from the table she was positioned at and locked eyes with the man, even though she towered over the smaller human male. She ran a hand along the soft fabric of her dress as if to clean it before she shook hands. She didn't smile, it wouldn't be like her to do such a thing. Instead, she kept her tone and face monotone and her back straight. She extended hand and kept his eyes locked with his as if to try and warn him of who he was going to talk to. She licked her dry lips and averted her eyes a bit as she muttered a greeting. "Hello. Is there something I may do for you?" It was only custom for her to be so formal with a stranger.

Overall, this post is just as good as the last one. What's with the picture though? As the very conservative role-player I am, I'm going to have to frown upon the posting of pictures in role-plays for the same reason I frown upon signature use. Also, just like I told Shadz, you should start a new paragraph every time someone talks. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Lady Morri
Lady Morri

User Points : 5481

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 am

Walking torward toward the lady in white, he gripped her hand. They say a man can tell a lot about a person by the way they shake your hand, and he could tell she was royalty, yet not in the bratty sense. Her handshake was firm, yet not as firm as to be expected by someone of her stature, he could tell she didn't see him as her equal. He'd have to tread carefully around this one.

"Nothing, m'lady. I've noticed you across the room, as everyone here has been avoiding eye contact with you sense since the man fell in the room. You, I expect" he said cautiously, carefully sensing the air around him as if for an attack.

Shadz smiled. "The way you walk, the way you talk, the way you shake. Your You're royalty, obviously 'better' then all of us here, in your own right."

"I have a proposition, if you'd like to hear it. I can tell you cant let a good one past you; you have ambitions. I can see it in your eyes."

Hmm, I think your English has degraded considerably between this post and your last post. I'd like to really draw attention to the fact you seem to be struggling with homonyms. Furthermore, you only need one space between sentences. I notice you've been putting two between each full stop and the start of a new sentence. As a result, I will now grammar Nazi your post up a little. All of that being said, I will also say that grammar isn't that big of a deal in role-playing. I was just pointing it out because it seemed like you had stopped putting the effort of proof-reading into your post like you had for your first post. Role-playing skill wise, the post was pretty good. I'd like to see two more good ones before I approve you. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Shadz
Shadz
Country Music Activist

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 Axfeol
Number of posts : 457
User Points : 121525

Back to top Go down

Post by Dake Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:50 am

The assassin approached the entrance of Yulgar's Inn contemplating his new target, a heavy gambler, but also a heavy cheater. Hopefully this mission would give him more buisness, as freelance assassins were sometimes considered the lowest of the low.
Dake walked through the door of the inn, not bothering to take off his brown leather ranger hat or shoo away the blood red Phoenix sitting on his shoulder. He hoped it wouldn't attract too much attention.

Sensing a demonic fury in the shadowy assassin, and just being plain wary of the glowing sword sheathed on his back, most of the patrons shifted to give him a wide berth, though he could not see his target anywhere. The only people that didn't move were a woman in a red mask and a Western-like man with a whip at his side having a conversation. Sitting down at a nearby table, he called Yulgar over, and ordered a searing hot tea, right out of the kettle. "And keep a bottle of your best wine handy, Yulgar." Dake said. "Getting expensive, are we, Dake?" Yulgar replied. Dake chuckled. "I've been assigned a new target. Padraic, a heavy gambler, but also known as a cheater."

"I've heard of him, but it seems his lying low for now."
"Hmph." Dake sighed and drained the burning tea out of its cup in one gulp, feeling it burn his tongue and awaken his senses. "Beserker
training." Dake said, replying to Yulgar's stare of disbelief, "Gives you heat resistance"

"Beserking? Not really a handy skill for a subtle assassin."
"Oh, but it was. Remember that rogue Necromancer I had to kill?"
"Seemed like a quiet enough task."
"Yes, but when I was "leaving", his Dracolich got my scent. That's why I'm not hunting big game now." Dake chuckled again, and said "I think I'll go inquire about Padraic now. And keep that wine ready." Dake said cheerily, oblivious to the odd stares he was getting.
Katsumaru, scout out the place while I get information, Dake said to his Phoenix through their psionic link. He walked towards the only people unfazed by his presence, the pair that were quietly talking to each other.

Good post, Dake. Couple of grammar mistakes, but when aren't there? Furthermore, your post has some pretty great detail. However, I want to see you interact with other role-players before I approve you. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Dake
Dake
Cheezburger

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 2 Fireh
Number of posts : 546
User Points : 62156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next