[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread

+12
Shadz
Lady Morri
Felix
Katherine
Judge ZYellowFlash
Juliana
Robaldo
Peregrine
Bram
Erik
Arch Fiend
Xusha
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread

Post by Wraith Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:58 am

Yulgar's attention turned to the door of the inn. It opened quietly, but quickly, to reveal a fairly tall shadow. The shadow carefully stepped forward, yet it was still hard to see who, or what it was. After a few more steps, the shadow came to reveal a man in what seemed to be a combination of platearmor and robes, colorized with a black base, a white trim, and silver accessories. His skin seemed to be fairly tan, accompanied with cyan eyes. He removed the hood he was wearing, revealing jet-black, messy hair of medium length. The man looked around as he walked to a table. What was strange is, as Yulgar was looking at him, he saw his eyes become obsidian for a faint second. He raised his eyebrow, then shook his head, continuing to polish the mug he held.

The man sat down at a table, tapping his fingers on it. After a moment, he turned to Yulgar and began to speak.

"Innmaster, could I get some berry smoothie over here, please?" he said.

"Of course, mister...?" Yulgar raised an eyebrow again.

"Wraith," the man responded. "Wraith Arcanus."

"Alright, but it takes a while to brew." Yulgar chuckled.

"So I've heard."

"Tell me, Wraith, what's someone like yourself doing in this part of town?" asked Yulgar.

"Well, to be honest, I was stopping by and visiting some kinfolk, who I hadn't seen in a bit. They live over in the upper district. Unfortunately, my trip got sidetracked, so, I decided to come by here and rest, to an extent."

"I see," Yulgar then opened a barrel full of berry smoothie mix and scooped out a potful of it. "Where are you visiting from?"

"I'm visiting from Mythsong."

"That's pretty far away from home, isn't it?"

"S'pose it is, then again, it's been too quiet after the recent events that happened there lately."

"You might want to consider staying here at the Inn longer, and possibly buying a room, since it's most likely going to be a long trip to Mythsong for you."

"Mmm, s'pose I will." Wraith chuckled.

As Yulgar brought the berry mix to the counter, he tripped, and the pot came crashing down, spilling it all over the floor. He sighed, grunted, and them began to mutter. "This is probably going to take a while to clean up, as well as making more of the mix. If I were you, I would try talking to some people around the tavern to pass the time."

"Will do, I s'pose." Wraith nodded. 'Hmm. Who to talk to... those two quietly talking over there seem like interesting characters.'

Following that, Wraith proceeded towards them, in hopes of being able to kill some time while he waited for his berry smoothie.

Whoa, great post. Looks like your grammar skills and mine are about on par with each other. I salute you for being among the few who actually understand the grammar involved in speech. MY BROTHER. TOGETHER, WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR HOMES IN THE MOUNTAIN FROM THE SWAMP DEMONS, AND REBUILD OUR RACE.

*sniff*

Let's move on.

I don't see anything worthy of note wrong with this post. There's a minor grammar mistake, and possibly another one I didn't notice, but those aren't important. All I want to see from you is another post like this one with character interaction, and you're approved.

~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments for MY BROTHER.)
Wraith
Wraith

Number of posts : 118
User Points : 5209

Back to top Go down

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread

Post by Dake Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 am

"Excuse me," Dake said to the strangers, "I'm looking for info on-" The lady turned around, and his eyes widened at her strange mask. Regaining his composure, Dake asked again, "I'm looking for a man named Padraic. You seen him?" as Katsumaru flew back onto his shoulder. Judging by how quick the Phoenix came back, it meant that he had not found anything.

Well, this post is a wee bit short. Sometimes I let it slide when enough happens in it, but not enough really happened in it. You need to have lots of depth in RP posts or the next poster wont have enough to go on for their post. When that happens, the RP dissolves into a bunch of one-liners. Usually that makes me cry. Please don't make me cry, Dake. Please don't make me cry. ~Peregrine
Dake
Dake
Cheezburger

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 3 Fireh
Number of posts : 546
User Points : 62157

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 am

Shadz squinted at the new arrival. Staring into the man's eyes, he knew that he was searching for this man, yet he was an assasin assassin.

"Sir, I noticed your reaction to her mask. It's nice to introduce yourself first, as this is royalty my kind sir. Yet, I have not seen this Padraic character you speak of, but moreover, I do not speak to assassins like yourself. A hired gun, I have no feelings of you."

Shadz stood up, and righted the hat on his head. Clomping off toward yYulgar's counter, he rounded the counter and began to help him clean, the southern gentleman personality never leaving his face. All the while, listened to the conversation that was unfolding betweeen between the man with the red phoenix and the queen he had just seen.

Wait, what? You're helping him clean? Do elaborate as to why. Also, once again, I decided to grammar nazi your post up a bit. I wish to see more like your first post, which means proof reading is crucial. Role-playing wise, the sentence "he knew that he was searching for this man" made me go "what" because I didn't realize you were searching for a man. Also, you called Dake an assassin, yet he had not revealed that he was one. All he said was that he was looking for Padraic. Try not to confuse player knowledge and character knowledge. You know he's an assassin, but your character does not. Therefore, he should not have referred to Dake's character as such.

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Shadz
Shadz
Country Music Activist

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 3 Axfeol
Number of posts : 457
User Points : 121526

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 am

A breeze rustled the leaves of trees all around daniel as he hopped through the forest path, back towards Battleon. Light shone through cracks in the treeline, leaving spotlights for him to run through and be bathed with light for one glorious moment. Unfazed by the absence of his mother, the 8 year old boy continued his way back to Battleon. When he had awoken a few minutes back, he was only scared for a moment. He was curious, but not the smartest kid you'd ever met. He quickly concluded that this was a game of hide and seek, and rushed through the forest to find his mommy.

As sneakers pounded the earth below him, dim police lights flashed from his shoes, as they were designed to do. It never got old for him, and helped him find his way in dark places. Not only that, but when he ran with lights flashing, he believed his speed tripled. Of course it didn't, but a young boy can believe, can't he?

Running around in a zigzag, he took in all he could. The calming scent of pine, the forest creatures around him, the way the dirt felt as he squeezed his miniscule hands around it. It was all amazingly fun for him, and he couldn't get enough of it.

Finally, Daniel made it back to Battleon town. As he walked out from the shelter of the trees, and was bathed in sunlight, he let out a happy sigh, and slowed his run down to a brisk walk. The soft ground from the forest changed to the hard, packed dirt gained by years of footsteps. He hopped on to Valencia's pedestal and began to ramble on about his little journey. Being polite, Valencia listened and nodded her head, acting surprised and amazed by the boy's story.

"... SOO FINALLY, I woke up after my nap and I was all alone --" An eyebrow rose as that sunk in, and valencia listened more intently.
"-- So it means that mommy is playing hide and seek with me! Have you seen her? She's gotta be here somewhere --" The treasure hunter opened her mouth to respond, but was cut off as the boy continued for another few seconds.
"-- Well, have you? Have you?!" Pausing for a moment, Valencia made sure the boy was done speaking, before replying calmly.

"Hmm... No, sorry Danny, I haven't. If she'd go anywhere to hide, she'd be in Yulgar's inn. Try looking for her there!" In reality, she had no idea. But she was hoping that his mom was really in Yulgar's, as it seemed like a logical place to hide. As she pondered if she'd said the right thing, Daniel hopped off the pedestal and ran for yulgar's inn, yelling a quick thanks before disappearing through the doors.

Daniel strolled into the inn proudly, and immediately realized it would be harder to find his mom than he thought. The inn was packed as usual, with a stinky smell of alcohol that made the poor kid sick. He tried to make his way through the crowd, but was quickly pushed back by the drunken adults around him. Trying again, he took a running start and pushed through the legs and waists around him. When he got farther in the crowd, it became easier to make his way through.

Hopping up and down, he tried his hardest to spot his mother in the crowd. After a while, he noticed a lady in her 30s wearing a white dress. Even only seeing her from behind was enough to ensure Daniel that the lady back there was his mom, hiding from him so she wouldn't lose the game. Happily, he pushed through the rest of the crowd before finally making it to the lady. Tugging on her sleeve, he happily proclaimed his victory.

"Hah, mommy! I found you, you lose!" With a big grin, he kept tugging on the lady's sleeve to make sure he got her attention.

Hmm, couple of things here. You should always capitalize proper nouns ("daniel" should be "Daniel"), you should type words out instead of using shorthand ("8" should be "eight"), and your sneakers shouldn't have "dim police lights" because this RP is set in a medieval time period. Not only have flashing sneakers not been invented yet, but sneakers have not been invented yet. It was okay overall though. Your writing was easy to follow. I can tell you put a lot of work into this post. I'd like to see some more character interaction, as well as some work on the things I pointed out before I approve you. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 3 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228796

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am

"Padraic? I think I've heard that name somewhere. Heard it along the, um... what was the name... ah, I heard it around the main square in the lower district of town, while I was coming over here to the tavern. Why, you lookin' for him?" Wraith replied, seeking to join in on the conversation. As he was going to speak again, he nodded quickly at the man, symbolizing that he was also an Assassin, although, fortunately, no one else knows of their code. "My name's Wraith, Wraith Arcanus. Pleasure to meet you."

Wraith turned to the other Assassin, looking him in the eye. He seemed familiar, to some extent, but he couldn't put his finger on it. 'Could I have met this one during a meeting of the Brotherhood? ...no, I couldn't have. Perhaps on a joint operation...? Yes, that must've been it. I recall being told that I was supposed to hunt down this Padraic fellow, as well, although, I couldn't know the identity of the other Assassin who would help right away. This must be the other one.'

"And you are...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, continuing to look at the man.

~Approved~
To be honest, it was pretty obvious you were an experienced role-player since your first post. Since your character interaction was just as good as I expected it to be, you're now approved. It is my honour to welcome you to the advanced role-playing forum.
~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Approval.)
Wraith
Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dake Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:39 am

As the cowboy passed him, Dake ripped a bit of fabric off his jacket and handed it to Katsumaru. "We may need to track this one, Katsu." he said telepathically as his phoenix grabbed the cloth and incinerated it with a scent of burning leather. Dake turned around and noticed that someone nodded and was was talking to him.
"And you are...?" the stranger asked.
"Dake. Dake Beroes. " he replied, as a child ran through the door. Odd. What is a child doing here? he thought at the back of his mind.

"So you have information for me?" he finally said, as the strange child was trying to get the attention of the woman in the mask. Dake sighed inwardly. If this kid doesn't know her, he's going to get a big scare...

~Approved~
Ah yes, this one's a bit longer. You know Dake, I think you've got this under the belt. Therefore, I am approving you. Welcome to the advanced role-playing forum!
~Peregrine

Last edited by Dake on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Approval.)
Dake
Dake
Cheezburger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Morri Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:28 am

Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 3 Bannerbella

Lady Bella was about to reply to the cowboy when he scattered away and she felt the fabric on the right sleeve of her dress being pulled somewhat gently. She rose a eyebrow skeptically and turned around to look down at whatever was tugging her sleeve. At first she scoffed because she thought it was a small human male of a rather young age. However, she quickly figured out it was a spirit, or ghost, by the familiarity of the energy waves he gave off matching the waves of those she commonly dealt with in her own kingdom. She normally wasn't very affectionate, but that was because she rarely left her own world to talk to humans and thought of them as a rather strange species. She sighed and leaned down to close the distance between the child's face and her own and smiled happily. "I'm sorry, I'm not your mother. But I know where we can find her if you'd like to follow."

She actually didn't know if the kid's mother was dead or not but she had the suspicion the child's mother was dead as well. She extended a hand for the kid to hold onto if he wanted to. Perhaps this was one of those cases where the dead one didn't know it was dead, which meant the Spirit Queen would have to break it to them. She loved her kingdom and its millions of denizens but she felt a tad sad that she had to tell people they were dead and that they had to leave their living loved ones for either Heaven, Hell, or the Spirit World. Yes, she did lead a rather tough unlife. It didn't matter in the end though because she was created just for this purpose.

...What? He's a ghost? Did I miss something in his post? Did he post a bio or something I didn't notice? He seemed pretty solid to me from how he was getting sick from scents and touching people. Since when do ghosts count as corporeal undead? I for one didn't get the memo.~Peregrine
Lady Morri
Lady Morri

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 5482

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am

As Daniel tugged on the lady's sleeve, she paused for a moment and slowly turned around. As she did, Dan's eye's widened, as more and more of the mask the lady was revealed. It scared him, but he wouldn't be shaken by it. His eyes stayed wide, but he tried his hardest to focus on the lady's face, and not her mask. As he did so, he quickly noticed that this lady was younger than his mommy, therefore she couldn't be the one he was looking for.

For a fraction of a second, his spirit was broken. He lost hope, and he himself flickered, but only slightly. In the same second, he regained his hope and kept up his grin. Just because that lady wasn't his mother didn't mean he lost. He began to turn to leave, trying to push the scary mask out of his head, before he heard the woman talk.

She proposed a way to find his mommy, which would mean he would win the game! He couldn't refuse, so he happily nodded and grasped her outstretched hand. Without a second thought, he began rambling on about how he was going to win the game, forgetting the scary mask at once. After making it certain he would win, he stared blankly at the lady for a few seconds.

"So where's my mommy?" He questioned lamely. Being determined to win hide and seek, he had no time to lose. Stomping a foot, which in turn activated the police lights on his shoe, he continued. "Because if we don't hurry, I'll lose. So hurry up!"

~Approved~
Well, you seem to have most of it down, so I think I can approve you. The only thing making me AAAANNNNGGRRRRYYYY right now is the police lights, but obviously you can't change that now that you've already established that they are a part of your character's outfit. Just remember that if I ever see an anachronism ever again, I will give you a stern lecture.
~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Approval.)
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Advanced Role-playing Approval Thread - Page 3 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228796

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:45 am

After cleaning up the last bit of sticky Moglinberry Juice, Shadz stood up. Straightening up, Yulgar turned to him and thanked him for the help, saying it could have taken MUCH longer with one person. Turning down any bit of gold, he did have a request.

"Yulgar, I do not trust these men. I have an uncanny sense of people, they are both assassins. My history...makes me not trust men such as this. If they do ANYTHING to innoncent people, do not hesitate to call me." Yulgar nodded, and Shadz left the sanctity of the inner end of the bar.

Shadz had listened to the conversation between the small boy, of only eight or nine at most, and the woman in white. While her eyes showed sincere sadness for the boy, it showed a hidden...something. Intent? Recognition? Doubt? In that moment, he made his decision.

Walking up to the woman, he bowed. "Ma'am, you seem like you could hold your own in the worst of situations, but if I may, I'd like to accompany you to find this boys mother. I may have certain skills useful to you, that you may not have."

"Of course. If only you'll let me" Shadz smiled his best possible smile in front of this woman, trying his best to hide his other thoughts of this woman.

Now this is more like it. Although you still need to be doing the double space thing, and "innoncent" should be "innocent". I'd say that if you make one more post with really good proof reading, and without the double space between sentences thing, you're in. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Shadz
Shadz
Country Music Activist

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 am

"I may be an Assassin, but that certainly does not cloud my morality and judgement. In fact, I would actually be more than happy to help find this boy's mother. My ability to track people down might be of use, actually, depending whether or not I'm able to join you in your quest." Wraith intruded, listening to the conversation.

He didn't know why this cowboy seemed to be so strongly fixed against Assassins. They are not the only ones that see shed blood during their work. Hitmen, soldiers, sometimes even people like himself. Nonetheless, the man seemed eager to place his eager hypocrisy against Wraith and Dake.
Wraith
Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dake Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 am

Dake frowned while stroking Katsumaru's feathered head.
"Katsumaru."
"Yes?",
the Phoenix replied.
"Is this guy biased, or what?"
"I'd say his hatred of your work comes from the same reason you hate Darkovians."
"That wasn't a good reason, Katsu.",
Dake said as quietly as telepathic conversation could go. The sound that followed over the psonic link was a bird's equivalent of an amused snort. Great. Dake thought to himself, Now I have a wisecracking parrot for a familiar. Thankfully Katsumaru couldn't hear that last remark.
"All I'm wondering is how you're going to explain this change of plan to your client."

Katsumaru's words shook Dake. He had never realized that this strange child could be experiencing what Dake had gone through in Darkovia Forest when he was a child, though not as young. Having a small flashback, he walked towards the masked lady, the biased cowboy, and more importantly, the apparently lost kid. He noticed that Wraith was already there. Dipping his hat in a small gesture of acknowledgment, he said to the woman, "Forgive me for my rudeness earlier, but your friend here,", he nodded at Shadz, "Was not up to the task of welcoming me.
"I... have grown sympathetic for this child. If it would be any use, I've been places. I can help him find his parents." Katsumaru promptly flew off Dake's shoulder to inspect the 8-year-old.

Last edited by Dake on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dake
Dake
Cheezburger

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake XZ Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:53 am

Snake awoke groggily to the periodic thump coming from the main bedroom in room 4 where his friend and their guest were sleeping. Snapping his fingers, he finally managed to bring a weak flame to the lone candle in his room and rolled out of the bed. He stood as best he could before his head began to spin, his legs felt weak, and he vomited his lunch onto the floor. After several minutes, he crawled to his bag and began the task of putting on his Ironhide armor and picking up his twin blades. Snake stood weakly, using the wall for support as he opened the door to get downstairs.

"Ugh, what did I drink last night?" he mumbled to himself as he hobbled downstairs. Halfway to the bar, he accidently bumped into a man covered in what looked to be a combination of plate armor and robes. "Sorry." Snake said as he kept on hobbling over to the bar.

Not too bad. I see a few English errors but nothing major. I can understand what you're saying just fine. For improvement, I'd like to see more depth to your post. Before we talk approval, I'm also going to need to see some character interaction. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Snake XZ
Snake XZ

Number of posts : 75
User Points : 5718

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Morri Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:12 am

Bella had just been dipped into a bad mood by the crowd that had formed around her. She didn't need help, she didn't want help and she wasn't going to accept help. A cold smile lite up her face as she turned her head away from the child and towards the men surrounding her. She felt like a famous actress with men swooning over her, except these people didn't want her, they wanted the child. She had to keep up her polite act though and not act too rudely to the 'helpful' assassins and cowboy. She moved a hand gently across a piece of seemingly loose fabric attached to her right sleeve and a portal opened up behind her. The portal gave a visual of a swirling kingdom of energy with high towers, castles and palaces as far as the eye could see. She smirked a bit and gently patted the child's head in a motherly fashion. It was only natural to feel like the boy was her responsibility, they would be in her kingdom shortly after all.

She stopped petting the boy and concentrated on coming up with an excuse to leave them all behind her and only go into her world with the boy without giving a bad impression of herself. She shifted a bit on her feet and looked around the room before her eyes fell on a duo in another corner of the room, one of them were scanning the crowd in a similar manner that she was. She turned back to the group and smiled then signaled to the other woman scanning the crowd. "I would like your help but this is something I must do alone. Why don't you talk to that woman...she looks suspicious." Even in her ears it sounded like a bad excuse but it would have to work. She picked up the child and perched it on her shoulders then waltzed through the portal to her kingdom. The portal closed the second she was through, not leaving any time for the others to come with her even if they had wanted to.

The lone wolf? Awww, I was totally expecting a quest with the five of you. Well, considering your role-playing skills, if you can tell me where Tim said his character was a ghost (maybe send me a PM or something), I'll approve you. ~Peregrine

~Approved~
Tim sent me a PM explaining the situation. Welcome to the advanced role-playing forum!
~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Lady Morri
Lady Morri

Back to top Go down

Post by Dake Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:04 am

As the woman moved her hand towards her sleeve, Dake unsheathed the massive sword on his back a fourth of the way, releasing a red aura. He wouldn't take any chances, even if she did use conventional weaponry. Instead, she created a portal. Dake released his grip on his sword, instead choosing to check on the throwing knives hidden is his cloak, and the machete sheated on his waist.
"Patience. You'll get to use Magither some other time." Katsumaru said. Dake chose to change the topic. "Anything odd about this portal, Katsumaru?", he inquired
"Can't you feel it? There are high amounts of spiritual energy coming from it."
"The Paths of the Dead...." Dake muttered to himself.
"Not quite. A bit farther into the Spirit World."
"Hmph." Dake then turned to Wraith and Shadz. "Well, that was a waste of words. Shall we continue our search for Padraic? And I only intend to give him a talk. He's been basically stealing money from customers a long time." he added, for Shadz's benefit.
Dake
Dake
Cheezburger

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake XZ Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 am

Snake sat down at one of the few vacant chairs at the bar before dropping a sack of gold coins on the table. "Yulgar, here's the pay for the rooms and enough for one of those elixiers that people say work wonders for healing." he whispered as he rubbed his forehead, a headache brewing from the past night.

"Snake, you and Chas really oughta lay off the Frazzleberry smoothies at night. You look absolutely terrible, so this one's on the house." Yulgar chuckled as he slid a glass down the bar and right into Snake's open hand.

"Tell me about it, Chas ended up with some lady from the upper district, I'm still wondering how I'm going to pay off my debts to Padriac if he keeps showering every girl he meets with gifts." Snake replied as he downed the glass in a single gulp and immediatly felt a fiery feeling in his fingers. "Thanks. Keep the extra gold because I have a feeling Chas is gonna get busted by that lady's family."

"Hey, that guy with the pet over there was looking for Padriac earlier, maybe you can help him find Padriac." Yulgar said helpfully as Snake twisted around and eyed the man.

"Yeah, thanks for the tip." Snake said as he put the glass down, walked over to the man, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey buddy. I heard you were looking for a gambler named Padriac?" he said in his best deep voice.

Looks good so far. The same comments I made in regard to language in the previous post still apply. I'd like to see two more like this before I approve you. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Snake XZ
Snake XZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Wraith Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Startled initially, Wraith turned around and brought out his brass knuckles, clutching them with his fists. Before he struck, he quickly realized it wasn't an attacker, but rather, the same man that had bumped into him not too long ago. Considering that, he put the brass knuckles away, and nodded apologetically.

"I am, indeed. I've heard he's infamous around these parts, is he not? Nonetheless, if memory serves correct, he's supposedly a swindler, and a cheater, as I've been informed. Incidentally, I'm supposed to track him, interrogate him, and force him to return the money he cheated everyone out of and cease doing such." Wraith replied. "Wraith, Wraith Arcanus."

Oddly enough, this man seemed trustworthy. Contrary to the belief of the other Assassins, Wraith had an exceptionally good judgement. He could easily tell he seemed nice enough. Speaking again, Wraith asked, "And you are?"
Wraith
Wraith

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake XZ Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 am

Snake nodded a quick thanks to Wraith as he watched the knuckles vanish, and offered his hand for a shake. "I'm Snake. I was sent out recently by my employer to look for some talented people he needs for a job. My friend and I got sidetracked and got some pretty heavy debts to Padriac. So I've ended up working the odd jobs so we can get out of here and finally get back to some real work." he said in a monotone voice.

Snake felt an odd bond with the man, yet at the same time felt that helping them would come back to bite him later with his employer. He spoke again in a inquisitive tone, "Who are your companions here?"

Still looking good, keep it up. One more post like this one and you're in. ~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Comments.)
Snake XZ
Snake XZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadz Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:03 am

Shadz turned toward the new arrivals voice. This...employer sounded interesting. It was hard to tell what was in this mans eyes, his voice offered no help either; he obviously was the type to gather and he probably had some practice with it. Still, he felt compelled to tell him about the company, not to leave him there.

"Howdy there...I'm Shadz." Nodding toward the two assassins, he continued "These two fellows are searching for Padriac, the man who you owe this money to."

"The one with the phoenix on his shoulder is Dake. " Noticing the recognition in the mans eye's, he turned to the other man, "The one who whipped his knuckles atcha' is Wraith."

"Be forewarned though. Be careful what you tell them. They may promise you some things...But there is no telling what they may do in the end" he added, glaring pointedly at Dake."

(NOTE TO PERE/READERS)
1) Look. I know I use two spaces between sentences, it was how I was taught. If you'd kindly just ignore that?
2) Atcha' is slang for "At you" its just how I speak, ingame/RP and in life too.

~Approved~
I said to make another good post to get in. Here is my good post, so here is your approval. In the future though, use double brackets around OOC stuff.
~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Approval.)
Shadz
Shadz
Country Music Activist

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake XZ Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 am

Snake dropped his hand after he realized that none of the men were goign to return the customary handshake. He proceded to fold his arms over his chest and stood up straighter after Shadz began to speak.

"Thanks for the advice, but I'm certain I can tell if these two are telling the truth or not." he replied after carefully considering his words. "Now, if you three are interested, Padriac is moving from town tonight, and heading towards Mythsong for the annual Poker championships there."

Snake widened his stance and pondered the possible outcomes of his response. "One, he might take offense, but if he does, I'm fairly certain I could take him on. Two, all three of them take offense for no reason and I take them all on. Not what I want in any case. Three, he takes no offense and leaves. That'd be good, leaving me and these two to head towards Mythsong to find Padriac. Four, they all leave and I get stuck here with Chas. I definently DO not want that option, Chas is a becoming a liability to this job." he thought to himself as he waited for Shadz's response.

~Approved~
You seem to be a pretty solid RPer. Welcome to the advanced role-playing forum!
~Peregrine

Last edited by Peregrine on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Approval.)
Snake XZ
Snake XZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:26 pm

((Sorry that took so long, everyone. Something Xusha said reminded me to check this. See, I'm not a *real* mod, I just have editing powers in the RP forum because of the handbook. Basically, I don't get around to approving people or whatnot until I notice no one else is doing it.))
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750560

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:39 am

((*Ahem* ;-;? Been waiting forEVER. No one ever reviewed it.... :c))

Last edited by Peregrine on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : GET YOUR SIG OUT OF MY RP FORUM AND USE DOUBLE BRACKETS FOR OOC WNHIERGNWAGBGHEOJGR ~PEREGRINE)
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Number of posts : 372
User Points : 23727

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 pm

((Oh, I see what happened there. That was the post that was "under construction", right? It was under construction for a while and I forgot about it. Sorry Bram, I've commented on it now.))
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750560

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:00 am

((@Pere Oooohhh yeeaaaa.... Anywho, third submission will be written... Eventually.))

Last edited by Peregrine on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WNHIERGNWAGBGHEOJG)
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Number of posts : 372
User Points : 23727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Morri Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:01 am

((Okay, my Roleplaying privileges don't seem to extend to the Intermediate Section. Out of curiosity, do I have to apply separately for that section? It seems to contain all the active Roleplays.))

Added you.
-Shadow
Lady Morri
Lady Morri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3