[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grey.

+23
Peregrine
Mrsebi
Tom Gaskarth
Felix
Bram
Alanza
Malkoir
Icey
KageArashi
Gurpus
Kaotic
Hunter Reckoning
Juliana
5secondchaos
Atriax
V
Shadow
Ryzaa
Winnie
Flaw of Insanity
Deathclaws
Cial
Charon
27 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Grey. - Page 10 Empty Re: Grey.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:28 am

"My, my, Gurpus," Alvexor muttered. "To think that you could change your outlook to something less evil... a pity. I'm not going to try to convert you like Weena. First thing first, though, those summonings may pose a threat. Geh!" Alvexor grunted as he ducked to avoid one of the pale summoning's fist, following up right a mana-infused punch of his own. Poosh!
Alvexor's eye's widened as his fist and forearm impaled the being's chest just under what Alvexor assumed to be it's solar plexus. "What?!" he gasped sharply. The figure slowly turned it's head to face Alvexor ominously as out of the corner of his eye he noticed the other summonings rushing towards him.
"Not good," Alvexor groaned. Acting fast, he blocked another overhead strike, before quickly drawing a single rune on the summoning's chest. The rune glowed and faded into the being's chest and a second later the section of it's flesh around Alvexor's arm began to glow red. He felt it heat up and pulled his hand free before the pain became too intense. Good, Alvexor thought, quickly following up with a high kick to the summoning's face. 
The summoning went soaring and Alvexor leapt into the air after it, barely escaping a lunge from another summoning.
That was the rune for heat, wasn't it? Weena asked, using Alvexor's large jump as an opportunity.
Indeed, Alvexor responded, you do seem to pick these things up at quite an impressive pace.
Alvexor began the descent of his leap towards the stomach-less summoning, feeling the wind rushing coolly against his skin. "You're not surviving this one," he muttered as he began to absorb mana.
Kusssht! Alvexor's mana-infused kick pummeled into the summoning's neck, sending it's instantly-decapitated head rocketing away. No chance of that one getting up again. One down, twelve to go, Alvexor thought. Time to get serious.
Alvexor instantly vanished and all the summonings charging at him stopped in confusion. 
"Hello there!" Alvexor's call from behind caused the summonings to turn around. If they had faces, Alvexor assumed that their expressions would've been portraits of delightful confusion.
"It seems that you can't keep up with me!" Alvexor chuckled. "How about I give you another chance? Now you see me, now you don't..." With that final word, Alvexor vanished again. 
For a second the summonings looked around in confusion. Then two of them spontaneously exploded, pale limbs flying everywhere.
"Aw, you couldn't keep up with my telejump," Alvexor said, appearing in the centre of the group of summonings. "On top of that, it would appear that two of you have been eliminated from the game. Ten contestants re-"
The closest summoning to Alvexor made a wild swing for him, but Alvexor was too fast. He ducked under the summoning's arms, kicking out at it's shin. It stumbled and fell forwards, right on a collision course with Alvexor's fist. Hit by a jumping uppercut, the summoning's head went flying into the distance, while it's body was incinerated by Alvexor's return-flight mana-infused kick. 
"Whoops," Alvexor smiled as he brushed himself off. "Make that nine."
The summonings decided that the best tactic would be to abandon any real tactics and simply charge at Alvexor from then on in. Chuckling at the irony, Alvexor jumped a few metres into the air, out of attack range. As he ascended, he began to draw new runes -- the first seven he used to separate all the super cold soldiers.
"Oh, my!" Alvexor called down to the summonings in a sing-song voice as the combination rune finished forming. He grabbed it as gravity took it's hold, pilling him back towards the summonings. "One of you tried to get me while I was talking, and that is quite the dirty tactic. As a penalty..." Alvexor dived through a gap in the group of summonings eagerly clumped below him, slamming the rune into the ground, shouting like an announcer crushing a contender's hopes in the most entertaining way possible. "-YOU'RE ALL DISQUALIFIIIIEEED!" 
Like all the super cold soldiers did, the rune's power propelled the nine summonings in different directions.
"Now for the grande finale," Alvexor smiled, before disappearing.
For a split second he was alongside one summoning in midair, dealing a triple kick barrage, the next that summoning had broken into lifeless pieces and Alvexor was falcon punching another one. 
In the blink of an eye, each summoning seemed to either explode, fall apart into it's separate limbs as if it were a constructo toy, simply disappear without apparent cause or otherwise.
Now for Gurpus, Alvexor thought. No doubt that he's trying to get me to expend my energy so it'll be much easier for him later on. Unfortunately for him, I'm still playing around too.
In an instant, Alvexor telejumped to only twenty centremetres from Gurpus, his left fist drawn back in a punch aimed at Gurpus' face.
Which just so happened to be fist without any pinkie/little finger. The finger that was floating around somewhere, in the form of millions of mana particles ready to detonate upon Alvexor's command. In Gurpus' bloodstream. 

--- Flashback ---
The blast sent all of the cold soldiers and Gurpus flying in several directions to distances of up to a kilometre away, some more gracefully than others. Alvexor then raised his left arm and dozens of super cold soldiers spontaneously exploded.
This is because when Weena's body was separated into billions of mana particles, many of these particles embedded themselves in various enemies' bloodstreams. Now Alvexor called those particles back and they broke free of the cold soldiers' bodies by means of explosion. Or to be precise, Alvexor called back all particles except the ones he had embedded in Gurpus' body.
The mana particles reformed around Alvexor's left arm and a hand suddenly poked out through his robes. Alvexor looked down at it and noticed that he was still missing his pinkie, his fifth digit. He grunted in apprehension, it was a success...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:14 pm

The creature shifted, and slowly lifted its broken body from the crater.
The transformation had been mostly successful, while the sheer effort of taking over the mana-benders body had rendered it comatose; he had managed to become fully sentient.
Almost, for some reason, that pathetic human had managed to render his consciousness into pure energy and separate from the body, leaving only it behind…
As the creature cracked its bones back into place using its shroud as an aide: it felt its memories settle; suddenly cracking a wild grin.
‘’Almost… yes… like that Azmodian… interesting’’
Flaring through the memories of its new body as well as its creator, the creature began to slowly pull its tattered coat off; white was such a disgusting color…
Moving slowly, it started to shuffle its feet to move into the forest, dispersing the energy shroud around its body.
‘’The energy is precious… must preserve it…’’
It had a simple goal, find a meal; find some new clothes and a weapon; then find that human and take what was rightfully its own.

Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Zard : Grey. - Page 10 Pinkxs
Number of posts : 2166
User Points : 74951

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Whilst watching Weena destroy his faceless monsters, Gurpus couldn’t help but notice that on the manabenders left hand there was not pinkie.
“Strange, very strange.” Gurpus said, as he began to draw a runic circle on the ground beneath him. Weena seems to have gotten a lot stronger since the last time I fought him, but so have I.
As he stood up straight, Weena stood in front of Gurpus only twenty centremetres away. Gurpus stopped Weena’s punch with his right hand, and managed to drop him onto the flow.
“Obviously, you don’t have much hand to hand combat experience.” Gurpus said with a little chuckle “Well now’s the time to learn.”
Taking of his trench coat, Gurpus’ necromancer armor could be seen quiet clearly now. “Get up, into fighting position. NOW!”

Yeah, I cant be bothered writing up more then this. Work just makes me super tired now days.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Number of posts : 193
User Points : 8189

http://twitter.com/gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Alvexor immediately telejumped away from Gurpus, standing just outside Gurpus' rune circle. Gurpus' armour gleamed brightly, reflecting the dawning sunlight. Alvexor took a small step to the side, making it slightly less irritating. (Y'know... with the reflection... and the less brightness... and stuff... hurr durr) With both his arms loosely beside him and his palms pointed away from Gurpus, Alvexor began drawing a rune on each palm with his thumbs using small, nearly unnoticeable movements.

"Heh, you must have quite the ego to say that after I just annihilated those revolting creatures of yours," he chuckled, "But then again, this could just be a bluff in an attempt to rattle me. Whichever way... we'll find out, won't we?"

With that, Alvexor dived forward. He slammed both his hands to the ground on the outside of Gurpus' runic circle and pushed himself upwards, pinwheeling over Gurpus' head, shooting fire from his feet as he span. (Like... a pinwheel of fire. Wheeeeee... and yes... in all directions. Including down, at Gurpus.)

Landing on the other side of the rune circle, Alvexor pivoted around to face Gurpus. The fire he'd blasted from his feet still hung, meaning he couldn't see Gurpus. Crouching down to centre his gravity, Alvexor tensed for Gurpus' next move.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 pm

The fire was spinning all around Gurpus' body. His clothes were had all most melted off and his skin was starting to burn to a crisp. He had to act fast or die. Slamming his fists onto the runic circle, Gurpus' skin was replaced by a red metallic surface. His clothes were replaced with hard bone armour all over the metal surface of his body.

Absorbing the fire that was still spinning around him, Gurpus stepped forward to allow Weena to get a good long stare at his enemies new form. Slowly, but carefully, Gurpus 2.0 walked towards Weena. Ever so agar and blood thirsty to rip open Weena's rib cage and eat his heart.
"Well then, my move I believe?" Gurpus run towards his prey, twin obsidian katanas in each hand.

Yeah, sorry it took me what seemed like forever to post. Life has been busy.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Also you guys should realize that unless you figure out how to actually RP, this fight will never end. You'll both just pull a new special super amazing stronger-than-the-other-guy power out of your pocket>
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : Grey. - Page 10 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228780

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 am

Spoiler: Hawke found Dark Weena, killed it: then brought Tort back to life and they went back to their home dimension. The other guy got bored with this world and left to cause massive destruction.
A new Sebi was born and after a few years, went on to flood the world.
Weena kept gaining power until he ascended to a higher plane of existence; unfortunately that was the plane of suck. He spent his time talking to his clones until eventually he escaped to earth, he is now the story-line adviser to Tite Kubo: Ichigo has never stacked more power-ups than now.
Everyone else did stuff, and it was good.
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:53 pm

((

Tim Hortans wrote:survive being burned alive

Maybe not exactly burned alive. What I had in mind was it being a very weak, low-intensity flame that Gurpus could easily swat away, but ah well.

Tim Hortans wrote:rip Weena open, and eat his heart?

He was envisioning that, not doing it.

Tim Hortans wrote:Also you guys should realize that unless you figure out how to actually RP, this fight will never end. You'll both just pull a new special super amazing stronger-than-the-other-guy power out of your pocket.

We know how to RP, but because no one really seems to care about Grey anymore, we're having our own fun. But we're not going too far... yet. And I am... at least... not making things up on the spot... they're abilities I already developed for Weena/Alvexor... effectively when I created him. He just hasn't really used them until now. But then again you'll go off and think of a snappy comeback with reasoning to prove that I'm still an idiot so there's no point pursuing this matter further.

Also, lololololol Sebi.

))

Last edited by Weena on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 pm

"It appears I'll finally gets to use my sword," Alvexor muttered to himself, unsheathing it with his left hand whilst crouching down and pressing his left palm into the ground.

As soon as his sword was completely unsheathed, Gurpus was upon him. Alvexor quickly parried the first strike, emitting a sharp flash as the energy channeled through their swords' clashed. For a moment they made eye-contact and Alvexor could see the evil intent in Gurpus' eyes. How could I ever have thought I could convert him to good? Weena thought.

Gah, I need to watch myself, Alvexor quickly thought,* I'm beginning to run out of energy, and there's only so much mana I can absorb. Luckily I have a plan... He shifted his weight to his right side for his counter and slashed to the left.**

----

* A quick thought process that took only a tenth of a second. Hard to explain, but I'm sure we've all had one of them. If not, too bad.
** That was... a highly basic sentence/action, but I seriously don't know how else to say it. -_-

----

((One single exchange, am I now RP-ing right, Tim? Well maybe not right, just... better... ish.

And... I kind of see where Tim's coming from, actually. Mostly because I'm beginning to remember Naruto fights, where they all slowly become tired and resort to further moves that consume more of their strength. So let's set some boundaries. :D

Also btw if we want to discuss this further, we should probably use a separate thread.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Tim Hortans wrote:
Also you guys should realize that unless you figure out how to actually RP, this fight will never end. You'll both just pull a new special super amazing stronger-than-the-other-guy power out of your pocket>

Blah blah blah, you finished crying? Yes, good.

"The hope in your eyes is disgusting," Gurpus muttered, as his swords clashed with Weena's left swing. Kicking him square in the stomach, Gurpus went for an upper cut, only just to miss completely. "Hmm, this body frame is a lot slower than my old one. Oh well, this is just practice then so I can get use to my new strength."

*tick, tick, tick*
Trying again, he swung at his foe from both ends, only to miss for a second time. With one blade, Gurpus lunged forward, and with the other he swung from below. "Third times the charm?"
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:14 pm

That's odd, Alvexor thought. Gurpus has never missed before. Perhaps this is one of the drawbacks of his stronger form? Perhaps I can exploit that. Before he could act, however, Gurpus seemed to come up with a quick plan, lunging and slashing at the same time. This should be easy, Alvexor chuckled inwardly.

Alvexor swung his katana, meeting Gurpus' initial lunge. He then shifted his weight, moving to deflect Gurpus' swing with a kick. The second he did though, a single pulse of pain spread through his body, causing Alvexor's leg to drop before it could make contact with Gurpus' arm.
Alvexor's eyes widened as Gurpus' blade, now with nothing to stop it, came hurtling towards him. In a last-ditch effort, Alvexor summoned as much mana as he could, using it to strengthen his physical defenses, in an attempt to prevent Gurpus' blade from effortlessly slicing through him. It wouldn't do much for the pain, however...

Kssht!

Gurpus' sword made contact. Alvexor winced in pain as the force of the strike sent him flying a fair few metres away from Gurpus. Luckily he hit the ground feet-first, but that didn't stop the momentum, as he rolled back a few times before coming to a halt in a crumpled heap. Alvexor lay there for a few seconds to catch his breath and draw up another rune on the ground before forcing himself up, picking his sword up as he rose.

Damnit, Alvexor thought, I didn't expect fatigue to hit me that hard... no doubt Gurpus enjoyed that. Anyways, while we've both stopped to take a breather... Alvexor began taking slower breaths, calming himself until he again could accurately sense the Manaverse and the flow of mana around both him and Gurpus. A semi-intense whirlwind of mana seemed to be flowing around Gurpus, no doubt due to his metallic armour. Some of the mana, however, drifted off, as though it were the steam from a steam train.

Hmph, so as well as slowing him down, being in such a form seems to consume a lot of mana, Alvexor pondered. If I can just manage to hold him off without sustaining any damage for a while, he should become considerably weaker. Then I might just be able to get the upper hand, without needing to resort to... it.... I have to watch myself, though, I'm running quite low on energy as well. Either way, this fight is coming to a close soon. Alvexor slowly raised his sword, purposely stalling, preparing for Gurpus's next attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:36 pm

This body, is too SLOW!I have to keep fighting, maybe I can transform into something stronger, and quicker. Gurpus eyed Weena for a short while. Allowing both of them to regain their breath. As he watched his enemy raise his sword Gurpus wondered, Whats he playing at? Trying to call my bluff? He ran towards the manabender at full speed, even though it was a slow speed. Raising his hand, he fired multiple shadow balls at Weena's feet. Blinding him from any in coming attack about to happen. Gurpus jumped up into the air and flung his blades down towards where Weena was. Just as the dust settled, Gurpus struck the floor. Miss. Blast! You saw me at the last second! With all his strength, Gurpus went for a side swing.
*tick, tick*
Miss again. JUST DIE! As he went for another swing, Gurpus froze in mid-swing.

*tick*
Something in Gurpus brain, clicked. He dropped his blades, and stumbled backwards. Looking at the palm of his hands, a red glow was starting to pulse from them. All of a sudden, a whirlwind of mana spun around Gurpus. His body began to reshape itself again, turning the barely new strong but slow body, into a slim built body. As the whirlwind settled, Gurpus 3.0 could be seen. His body was now slim and covered in metal. His fingers were now more like claws. Black, mist like wings had sprouted on his back, and his eyes were now fully red. He stared down at his new body and began to laugh. "he..hehehe...hehehaha...hahahaha...hahHAHAHHAHAHA! THIS IS PERFECT! I can feel the great power flowing through me! It feels so GREAT! HAHAHA! You!" Gurpus said pointing at Weena "You have the pleasure of feeling the power I now wield. Prepare to meet your maker!" And with that, demon Gurpus flung himself towards Weena, dark mana in both hands, ready to make contact with the manabender.
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 am

WHAT!? Alvexor inwardly shouted.
For a moment the whirlwind of mana swirling around Gurpus intensified and shimmered into the visible spectrum. It hung there for a moment, spinning rapidly, before disappearing again to the plane where only Alvexor could sense it. Even more surprising than the massive concentration, however, was Gurpus himself. He'd taken on a new, more terrifying form and his speed weakness seemed to have all but disappeared.
He's expelling even more mana than before, Alvexor noted. While this form seems to be immensely powerful, keeping it active seems to consume a ton of energy from the user. He'll have to defeat me quickly before he completely runs out, though in this state, he'll have no trouble... I guess I'll have to effectively do the same.

Gurpus was gloating, immersed in delight with his new-found physical abilities, not noticing that his opponent had begun to concentrate his energy.

"-the pleasure of feeling the power I now wield. Prepare to meet your maker!" Literally giving Alvexor no second to spare, Gurpus practically flew at him and within less than a second, he was directly in front of Alvexor, ready to obliterate him with the two clouds of black clouds of mana he had manifested.

Alvexor suddenly released all his energy at once... which wasn't much. Alvexor's eyes widened. He'd completely run out.

"NO!" he shouted, and that turned out to be the last thing he ever said. Gurpus' dark mana made contact with him and in a flash, Alvexor exploded, pieces of flesh flying in all directions.

The battle was over, Alvexor had died.

Last edited by Weena on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

(( Since you're so keen on opinions, I'll give you mine: This isn't a fight, this is an anime-style I-am-better-than-you contest that seems to exist primarily to stroke huge egos. ))
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Number of posts : 3197
User Points : 144129

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrsebi Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:00 pm

I agree Dig.
Plus unlike your typical anime, this is devoid of any art or semi-coherent story.
So basically it's why I quit. Unless you guys can pump out some art to go with this, I have no interest.
Mrsebi
Mrsebi
In Your Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:42 pm

<insert generic RP post he- ohwait I'm dead>

Last edited by Weena on Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurpus Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:36 pm

I care

Sebi, here is the art:
Spoiler:
Gurpus
Gurpus

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:39 pm

It's not really my place to step in and mediate since I'm the ex-head RP mod for a reason (that reason being that I was the head RP mod and then was not), but I'm going to step in and mediate anyway. Why? Because Xusha is currently either asleep or in France eating delicious fruits. I'm helping. I'M HELPING.

When I decided I was going to be the boss around these parts the first change I made was to the rules. TR's RP forum rules were sort of customized, and at the time it seemed that it would be more enticement for experienced RPers to hold some RPs here if we had a system that met the universally recognized requirements. Unfortunately, the style in which Grey was done was not so much in line with the rules, and I did not want new members looking to Grey, the most popular RP in TR, and taking examples on how it's done from there. At the time, a lot of drama had been stemming from Grey as well, so I chose to lock and archive it.

After an appeal from Juliana in which I was tied to the ceiling and beaten with a stick like a piñata, the two of us sought some middle ground. I unlocked Grey and moved it to the quests forums where the new rules were not in effect, and said that as long as you all stayed friendly to one another to reduce drama, you were free to RP however you wished. There was no drama afterwards from Grey with Weena and Gurpus happily smashing each other into bloody pulps.

Recently some tension has been popping up here and again over Grey. I thought about stepping in earlier, even worked out a bit of a spew on how people should leave Grey alone (although there was a rather long tangent about long car rides so maybe it's for the best I didn't post that), but decided not to. Partly because I figured "it's not really my place to step in and mediate since I'm the ex-head RP mod for a reason (that reason being that I was the head RP mod and then was not)", and partly because I thought you guys were sorting out your own differences and therefore it wasn't really necessary, taking Tom removing his comment about Grey from his OOC thread as an indication. Obviously for things to escalate to people leaving TR I was mistaken.

The thing is, despite the long standing "does Grey suck Y/N" debate, no one's really wrong about Grey, which is probably why it's gone on so long. As I said earlier, I don't really consider Grey an RP because it plays by its own rules, and I know I'm not alone (that`s right, we ain't seen the last o' that Tim fellow). What I do think it is however is TR members having fun doing something together, making Grey a good thing. Just so long as no one's getting upset over it.

Last but not least, Weena, you're a long and outstanding member of the community and I'm sure that a lot of people will be disappointed to see you go. There's nothing wrong with doing the things you enjoy doing, and I highly doubt it was anyone who bashed Grey's intention to upset you, DigDog's just mean. He makes me cry sometimes. A lot of times. All of the times. If you really feel you need to leave then I wont try to talk you out of it, but my suggestion is to think it over. Spur of the moment decisions tend to end badly. Trust me on this one, I've had lots of experience with them.

Anyway, that's all I have to say on the matter. A history lesson, plus an opinion. I'm not going to bother trying to remember why I wrote out a history lesson, and it seems like a waste to just delete all of that so I'm going to leave it. I'm also not going to end off with something along the lines of "STOP PULLING WEENA'S HAIR BEFORE I TURN THIS RP AROUND", because I'm the ex-head RP for a reason (that reason being that I was the head RP mod and then was not), but I do hope we can work out this disagreement together before Juli strings me back up to the ceiling.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750544

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:52 pm

I really don't know what to add, other than you guys are free to have your own fun, so long as it stays fun.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : Grey. - Page 10 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427905

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:07 am

This outcome was certainly not what I had in mind. I apologize for my rather harsh and blunt comment. In hindsight it wasn't exactly what you call constructive criticism and pretty much uncalled for. Losing you is the last thing I want Weena, so please ignore what an asshole I am and don't leave.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Number of posts : 3197
User Points : 144129

Back to top Go down

Post by Arch Fiend Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:19 am

Well, trying not to turn this into a discussion thread, but I don’t think anything other then rping should be posted here. Although I know TR has a strict thing about not deleting posts, I don’t think anyone who would be causing trouble with the rping in this thread is using there posting power responsibly so then those posts should be deleted for that reason and the posts in conjecture with their posts so not to disrupt the flow of the rp.
Arch Fiend
Arch Fiend
The Epic Knight
The Epic Knight

Number of posts : 334
User Points : 83803

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10