[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Grey.

+23
Peregrine
Mrsebi
Tom Gaskarth
Felix
Bram
Alanza
Malkoir
Icey
KageArashi
Gurpus
Kaotic
Hunter Reckoning
Juliana
5secondchaos
Atriax
V
Shadow
Ryzaa
Winnie
Flaw of Insanity
Deathclaws
Cial
Charon
27 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Grey. - Page 2 Empty Re: Grey.

Post by V Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 am

It seemed as a blanket of silence was thrown across the Battlefield. The marblesque hexed Orcs seemed to of been rippling in an out of the area is if Grey had a nervous grasp on their vanishing.

The silence was shattered by a chuckle of Vamp. "Oh, Grey... You never could quite fit in, could you?" a cloudy substance started twirling in the air. "When we were training as Xia Renegades, you always had to put a certain kind of texture on your spells..." V went on "Not Chaotic, not Dark... Not light. They were just so bleak and pure... So... Grey." The twirling in the air started taking a shape of a man, revealing to be Grey reappearing with Charon struggling in his grasp.

"What do you want from us, Grey?" Vamp said calmly, as he seemed to be casting some kind of deflection over himself. Grey tightened his grasp on Charon, as he spat out "I came for this Scion of the Darkness. He's special, pure, precise... Like me. I thought thwarting your enemies clash into your clan would be enough of a payment."

"You haven't changed a bit, Grey. Giving death and asking for life as a payment." Charon continued to struggle in Grey's grasp. "... So, I suppose we'll do this the hard way then, my dear V?" Grey gave a dusty chuckle. V tugged at one of his wrist veins and seemed to be pulling out a needle out of it.

The busted tree roots that Grey, Scion, and V were standing on seemed to of been getting burnt of the energy radiating off of V and Grey. "Bah, enough of this!" Grey shouted, as he shot another stone spell into Vamp's direction. As the air between the two duelers rippled, but neither of them seemed to of been effected the spell. "Your little jester tricks don't work on me, Grey." Vamp said. Grey cut in, "But they do on your friends, V." Vamp looked around, everything was now corrupted of the cold stone. The TR Members, the ground, even the bird... Everything, so grey.

Vamp pushed the needle back into his wrist. A jolt of dark red energy seemed to of pulse his body, as runes seemed to of dig into the pigment of his skin.
V
V
agina

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237715

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 am

(Anima is a magick that deals with the flow of time. With it, the user can accelerate, reverse, or in this case, stop time. Anima does not turn the victim to stone or encase the victim in stone, it just alters their flow of time. The grey hue that the victim takes on is just a side-effect. There are no active spells, such as a Xia spell, that can stop Anima once it has a grip on you. Once 'frozen', there is no means of escape. Only passive protective spells applied to the victim or to an item beforehand can prevent Anima from affecting that persons/things flow of time.

Now that that's cleared up, unlocked.)
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 Ezzy
Number of posts : 2052
User Points : 2147489271

http://www.twitter.com/charontheshadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:50 am

Winnie got the odd feeling that somthing was wrong. She sat up, and looked around. Everything was where it was supposed to be, and the sun was the normal color. She looked out the window. Then it hit her.

The town was unusually quiet.

She usually liked the quiet. But even now, not even Yulgar was in his normal spot behind the bar. She knew this meant only one thing.

Two things.

One was that everyone was still in battle. And for every single TR member to be in battle for more than 24 hours meant they were in trouble.

The second was that she didn't have anyone to leave and buy her ramen so she'd have to leave unless she wanted to starve to death.

She knew vamp had enough power in him to stow off this grey thing until she got there, but she questioned her own ability. What would she do when she got there? She assumed that if they were in deep deep trouble, not many of the other members would be able to fight. Mabye none. She was kinda wondering about this grey thing. Would she just be another lost cause?

She grabbed her paladin armor, (Painted black and white for awesomeness) and headed out of the inn. She decided to goto Vamp.

So, it wouldn't let her in. She went to the nearest zone, it wouldn't let her through the barrier.

One question she was pondering the whole time....

How long till everyone would be dead?

3 minutes and 30 seconds, if her calculations were correct.
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387708

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:16 am

Cial put his hood up, staring at the crowd of battling TR members and Orcs. He leaped off the fortress landing on Grey's back. This sent him to the ground at a very high speed, almost crushing him. Cial held his shoulder with his left and held a blade to Grey's head with his right, immobilizing his arms with his legs.

"Cial! What are you doing! You are under strict orders NOT TO FIGHT!" Vamp yelled at him.

"I had to!" Cial yelled at him. "It's my job, and when I saw him..." He paused.

"What?" V said, confused.

Cial ripped a necklace off Grey's neck.

"This. He stole it from my mother, when he killed her. It gives the wearer unnatural Xia powers, giving him his creative flair of attacks. Without it, he's powerless." Cial said.

V paused. He pushed Cial off Grey's back. He pulled Gery up unto the air by his collar.

"You LIAR" He said, punching Grey in the face.
Grey gulped.

"Cial, Go home, rest, that arm can't be comfortable after that. Rest assured, I will show this miserable excuse for a magician what real Xia is." V said, sending Cial back.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142313

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:17 am

While Cial ripped off the necklace, Grey was distratced enough to have the Anima lifted off Charon. After Charon running, and most of TR either fleeing or being Anima'd, it was just V and Grey.

Grey chuckled "Well, I think I've put on enough of an act." Grey threw V back with a powerful blast of wind. "Its just you and me now, V." Vamp looked around, Grey was right. Everyone was either Anima'd or gone.

Grey got into a casting position, Vamp knew he was about to be frozen. "I didn't want to do this..." V said, as he pulled the needle out of his veins. He continued with "Come out, Queen..." Vamp's coat flared open as swords started to rapidly bolt out of his torso, ripping and shredding his flesh along with it. Grey attempted to launch another Anima spell on him, but he seemed unaffected. With an effortless flick of Vamp's wrist, he pulled out one of the swords and thrusted it into Grey's stomach. Pulling it out, the battle turned into a bloody barrage.

"Thats the best you have?" Grey said, seeming to be uninfected of his bloody chest. "This one should finish you off." Grey sickly stated, as he launched a deathly wave towards Vamp, freezing him. With a few crackles, the effect wore of as if it was an amateur mage's casting. "It's not V any more..." Greys eyes widened. "I'm not done yet." were the last words Grey said before he vanished into a dark antimatter.

"One more favor, m'lady." Vamp's body muttered, as he sent shimmering white bolts into the Anima'd army that was released from Grey's grasp when he vanished. The bolts seemed to dissolve the layer of grey off of the bodies, as the TR Members resumed to their regular state. In minutes, Vamp seemed to be recovering from his corrupted state as well.
V
V
agina

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 3752
User Points : 10237715

http://www.trforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 am

Winnie walked in half a minute late. Half a minute.

Of course.

She had to walk in at the 4:00 mark instead of 30 seconds before when someone needed her.

Really!

Vamp was laying in a pool of blood, his eyes turning a pure white. Everyone was dazed. Winnie seemed to be the only normal one of the lot.

"Vamp?" Winnie asked, looking down at him. She kicked his leg. Blood ran down his lip and across his face.

".....w...h..a..t...?" he stuttered.

"Are you alive?" She asked him, kicking his leg lightly again.

"It hardly feels like it.." He said, sitting up.

"Do you have the feeling your life has no meaning and your only road is to walk into a never ending tunnel of darkness, doom, and despair, where you're always second best and merely to prejudice from the devil do you make it that way and that you always want to turn around because of your never ending strife but the luminescent light before you transfixes you into caring suddenly so you continue to walk like a gray zombie until the end of time?" Winnie asked, looking down at him.

"No?"

"Oh, well that's kinda how I feel right now..."

"I just feel kind of... Different..."

"So like your tota--"

"No, whatever your going to say isn't how I feel. It's totally indescribable."

"You feel... Wicked?"
Winnie
Winnie
DaughterofSpades

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 Cosmicl
Number of posts : 3889
User Points : 387708

http://www.twitter.com/butterfly60075

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 am

Ryzaa, now freed from the Anima state, burst into what could only be described as a pool of doomfire. He felt dazed and confused, and that something was not right.
"What happened...?" he asked no one in perticular.
He surveyed the battlefield, TR members were also in his confused state, he noticed. Rage was attending to them, though he looked as confused as the rest of them.
Flaw was lying on the ground, unconcious. He was holding his cactus.

Vamp was in the center of the field with Winnie standing over him.
Ryzaa cleaned the sickly green orc blood off of his Frostreaver -the sword he had chosen to use for this battle- and headed towards them.

"What happened, Win?" he dared to ask.
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453932

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Winnie was distracted by Ryzaa's question. "I'm not sure," she admitted. She glanced back down at Vamp. "I think he does..."

Before Vamp could contribute anything, a large patch of air between the trees began to shimmer blue; Winnie thought she heard someone behind her mutter, "Can today get any weirder?"

Apparently it could.

The shimmering blue thickened and coalesced into two battered human figures that crumpled to the ground. One was clearly a girl in her mid-teens, with a long, brown ponytail and white skin covered in cuts and bruises. She was dressed in bloody, torn robes that appeared to have once been pink. The other was another girl, a few years younger than the first, her long black hair strewn about her head and her tan skin every bit as damaged as her companion's. Her dress, which had probably been purple at some point, was in no better shape.

Both girls' eyes were closed. They lay completely still.

Winnie bit her lip in a moment's thought, then raced towards them. Everyone else attempted to follow, but she held her hand up to signal that they should stay back. Almost everyone complied, though Rage and Ryzaa followed a little ways behind Winnie. She ignored them, and knelt on the ground by the side of the girl in pink.

The girl blinked startlingly green eyes open and focused on Winnie. "Oh--hello!" cried Juliana Sundry, seeing her lifelong friend. Behind her, apparently roused by Juliana's voice, the other girl began to stir as well.

"Juli!" Winnie's voice was welcoming and a little reproachful. "You missed everything--what were you doing?!"

Juli sat up and gestured to the girl who had come with her. "Risa made a mistake again last night. Got us totally lost. This time, we wound up somewhere nastier than last time--the people there decided to lynch us. Getting away was... hard. Very hard. What were you doing while we were off gallivanting?"

"Umm..." Winnie hesitated. "I missed almost everything, too... apparently there was some kind of big fight here." She turned around, her eyes pleading for help. "What happened?"
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Number of posts : 3679
User Points : 163922

Back to top Go down

Post by 5secondchaos Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

[center] At this the violent sound of flapping of wings chorupted the air. Five was back again on his Platinum dragon and within moments had clambered off her and was in and among the other TR members helping them keep thier balance. Ryzaa and Flawsie had thought this a little odd that Five happens to disappear right before battle and return again afterwards. As they approched him Flawsie shouted over "Where did you go", Five muttered something to Ragegamer who'm he was talking to and ran over to meet the duo.

"Sorry for leaving in the eye of battle, I thought it was necasary that I leave and go and find Vamp, but as that so happens he traveled here in due time I was venturing to Swordcove". "Convenient, so what did you do then? Just travel to Swordcove realise Vamp was'nt there and come back?" said Ryzaa, the tone of anger in his voice was high. "No I got Vamp a present while I was there, I found a fish I thought would suit Vamp pretty well actually" As Five mentioned this he started to back away, "anyway I have things to do" on this note he was gone, literally.
5secondchaos
5secondchaos
Platinum Vampire - Art Fanatic!

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 Fireh
Number of posts : 1476
User Points : 21365

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:49 pm

[switch scene to Hunters house] Hunter was pacing in his basement waiting and waiting. "I just don't get it!" Hunter said. "Why wasn't I invited to the party?" His unhatched egg started mumbling. "You're right Yolky, maybe they don't like the smell of eggs and seawater all the time, maybe they were afraid I'd eat the food, maybe they were afraid I'd tell an incredibly long story, I don't know, i even delivered a barrel of smoothie mix to them. Or maybe they didn't want me to go on, and on about..." Hunter soon realized Yolky had fallen asleep. "Thats it! they were afraid by me talking id make them all fall aslee..." Hunter soon fell asleep himself.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 Thezard
Number of posts : 609
User Points : 15880

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Atriax, once unfrozen, whipped around, alerted the others to the still-living orcs.
Several TR members were wounded, but they still might be able to defend.
Atriax jumped into the air, leaving behind a dark mist, and appeared 20 meters in front, while slicing through an orcs head. After a few minutes of mutilating orcs, and now standing on several dismembered body parts, he came face to face with one of the Sea Dracomancers. The strange creature roared, but Atriax was already on it's back, injecting deadly poison. Atriax rode it down, back to the horde of orcs.

After a few hours, the orcs realized they weren't going to win, and several started to run away. But their masters, the sea Dracomancers were still fighting strong. Then, Atriax saw something that sent a shiver down his spine. DC was talking with one of the lead Dracomancers. Atriax sprinted over the heads of orcs, leaving severe headaches in his path. He jumped, spun round, and sliced DCs head off. Well, the well-aimed strike would have, but a second before connection, a dracomancer had thrown an orc to stop the blow. Atriax, reversing his momentum, whipped his sword out of the orcs brain, and landed next to DC. "You betrayed us?" DC didn't answer. Not with words anyway. His eyes were white, the pupils gone. Atriax knew what he had to do. He withdraw his dagger to down an incoming orc, then he put his hands on to DC's head, and allowed the blade to end his life.

Atriax leapt into the shadows, leaving the dracomancers confused. Atriax came back into the battle a few minutes later, when he saw Vamp wounded, surrounded by several human girls. He recognized Winnie and Juliana, but the other was foreign to him. Winnie immediately asked "What happened?". Atriax, having still not completely mastered common, kept it simple. "I saw lots of orcs, I told vamp, Vamp sensed Sea Dracomancers, so we fought them. A magician showed up, then the next thing I remember is Vamp lying half-dead on the ground. Then... I had to kill DC. He was possessed. And that's all I know." Winnie was about to ask who the magician was, but Atriax had started to carry Vamp back to the TR Stronghold.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Number of posts : 501
User Points : 27125
Location : In the shadows... and not Shadow the player, the dark kind of shadows.

http://www.moglintales.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 am

[Switch to Hunter]
After Hunter Reckoning woke up he got on a very small boat and started making his way to the TR stronghold On his way he heard something under the boat and decided to look. As his eyes grew wide he began to say some thing. "Holy sh-" He was interupted because he had to leap in the air while the entire boat was swallowed underneath him. "YOLKY NO!!!!" Hunter said suddenly filling with rage. When he saw the hydra come up out of the water Hunter landed right on its head. "You like eggs do you? Then eat this!" He said as he shoved the now glowing egg right into the hydras head. The hydras head suddenly exploded, and then 2 more heads grew. Hunter being the egg obsessed sorcerer he is, decided that the hydra was pregnant with syamese twin hydra babies, so he continued to kill them with his glowing egg. Juliana, who had walked all the way back to the TR fortress, was now sitting at a window in the TR fortress overlooking hydra lake when he saw hundreds of swirling snake like figures and a small glowing egg shooting out beams of light. "Reckless, you stupid idiot." She said to herself.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:51 pm

OOC, lol Hunter, you killed the story *facepalm*

The fallen leaders body still on his slender shoulders, Atriax kept putting him down and casting healing spells, until he could bring Vamp back to the fortress.
Vamp coughed, showing that he was still alive, if only just.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Location : In the shadows... and not Shadow the player, the dark kind of shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:01 pm

((He didn't, Atriax--it just takes a little creativity to put it all back together.))

There was no time to waste. Juli threw a ball of golden light across the lake to distract the hydra and leaped out the window after it. She would not be sure until some time later how she did it, but she somehow found herself next to Hunter. "STOP THAT, YOU PINHEAD!!!" she screamed in his ear, straining even with her loud voice to be heard above the sound of his battle with the monster. "THAT'S NOT THE WAY!"

He froze. "WHAT?" he screamed, giving Juli just enough time to cast a spell that paralyzed a few hydra heads.

"LIKE THIS!!!" she called. Hunter caught on quickly, and the two of them began working to freeze, paralyze, or otherwise immobilize the heads.

They had barely begun when they hit the first snag. Three heads lunged for them at once; the adventurers used one another for leverage to leap out of the way in opposite directions. They landed on other heads and kept going.

They didn't get all the heads, but it was clearly getting risky to stay out any longer. There were perhaps half left, and that half was starting to zero in on them. "Let's go!" Juli called, and leaped into the water. Hunter quickly followed.

Moments later, they found themselves lying on the shore, soaking wet. Juliana raised her head, glanced at their thoroughly sodden clothes and quickly cast a drying spell. Hunter didn't even seem to notice; he was busy crying into the earth beneath him. Juli stared at him for a few moments, confused. "Why are you crying?" she murmured.

"Yolky..." he moaned. "The hydra ate him."

"So that's why you were trying to beat it up," she mused. Right then, there was a strange gagging noise from the middle of the lake, and a small white shape flew at them at high speeds. It landed right on Hunter, who froze in shock for a moment, then carefully turned to look at Juliana. "Is that what I think it is?"

Juliana looked at the white, ovoid shape on his back. "Um... depends, are you thinking it's an egg? Because it sure looks like one to me..." She sat up and moved it into a place where he could see it.

Hunter's eyes lit up. "Yolky! You're okay!"

Juli watched the ecstatic reunion, amused but also warmed. "You should probably get into the fortress. Everyone else's there."

Hunter glanced up at her. "What about you?" he inquired.

She looked off into the distance. "I have a task remaining still..." she whispered, fingering the Dragon Amulet sealed to her chest. Her fingers began to glow blue, and traces of the same shade began to shimmer across the red jewel in her amulet. "Risa," she breathed, barely audible. "Have you done it?"

Another girl's voice echoed distantly, through the jewel, also very quiet. "Yes."

"Good," whispered Juli. "I'm on my way."

Hunter gave his friend one last odd look, then hurried into the Regulars' stronghold. Juliana watched him go. When the door swung shut behind him, she began to shimmer blue, and dissolved mistily into the night.

Juli reappeared on earlier's battlefield the same way she had done earlier, but more gracefully this time; she stepped forward from the misty blue rather than fall. Risa was already there, kneeling on the dark field. She looked up and greeted her friend and aunt with a simple, "Juli."

"Risa," Juli acknowledged her niece. "So it's done?"

"It's done, and ready for you... but why?" Risa's voice was light, polite, neutral, but puzzled.

"You should know that, Risa." If anyone should know that, it's Risa, Juli added mentally.

"But you didn't even like Deathclaws," Risa pointed out fairly. "I would have expected you to ignore his... death..." She choked on the last word.

Juli knelt beside Risa, at the edge of the shallow grave she had asked her apprentice to dig. "I didn't like him," she admitted, "but... I never hated him. Of course I couldn't just leave him to rot out here..."

"He betrayed us," Risa murmured quietly.

"So did you," Juli reminded her. "Forgiving traitors is my job, remember?" When Risa did not protest any further, she stared into the grave, at Deathclaws' still body. "If we ever meet again, I hope we can be better friends," she breathed.

The moon was the only witness to the strange grief, except for a young, dark girl watching an act of kindness she could barely comprehend.
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:22 pm

When Hunter walked in the doors and saw Vamparagon's body lying on the bed, and countless other TR members injured, he knew he had missed something. Hunter walked over to Vamp to see if he was awake when someone stopped him. "Who are you?!" yelled Atriax.
Hunter looked around, confused. "Who are you?" he mocked.
"I am Atriax, but you aren't supposed to be here."
"Yes I am, I'm in the clan."
"I want proof."
Hunter walked over to Vamp, and pulled something out of his sleeve: a sickly-green, rotting egg. He held it over Vamp's nose, and waited a second. When nothing happened, he dropped it on his nose, and Vamp sprang awake because of the awful smell. "WHAT WAS THAT!!!" Vamp said.
Hunter got up and replied, "An egg I've had in my pocket for a few months, that I knew would wake you up."
Vamp went cross-eyed and looked at the green pile of goo on his face. "I think I'm gonna throw up" said Vamp, who was now turning green.
"I was prepared for that too, which is why always carry a small bucket with me." Vamp took the bucket and stuck his head in it.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Atriax just stared in shock. He'd seen countless healing techniques, and had mastered several. But he'd never seen this particular trick. He'd smelt Hunter from several meters away, but hadn't recognized the smell. But now, he decided, that bucket might be big enough for two.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryzaa Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:17 pm

Ryzaa stood in the corner, watching, waiting. He'd knew now what had happened -Charon had explained everything to him when they had all returned to the Stronghold, before he went to lie down- but he was still didn't quite understand it.
Flaw, holding the ever-present Pae, along with Rage, Atriax, Winnie and Shadow were standing over Vamp, who was sleeping.

Ry saw Hunter enter the Stronghold, run directly towards the bed Vamp was laid upon and was approached by Atriax. Ry could not make out was they were saying. He was about to walk over to ask Atriax what was happening when Hunter pushed past him.
Atriax obscured Ry's view of what was happening, but suddenly Vamp sat bolt upright. He heard the shouting.
Ry was amazed.
Ry was thankful he couldn't smell the rotten egg, and decided to leave before he could.

The Stronghold doors closed behind him.
He whistled. A short high-pitched whistle.
Fredrick dashed around the corner, almost knocking Ry over, if it wasn't for his lightning fast reflexes Fredrick probably would have.
"Steady on Fred..." he said.
Sorry said Fredrick -Ryzaa had tought him sign language ^_^-
"It's okay buddy, we're going out into the forest."
The forest? asked Fredrick.
"Yes, the forest." Ry said, with a slightly bemused tone.
Why? Fredrick stared at him.
"You'll have to wait and find out..."
Ryzaa
Ryzaa
Procrastinator

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 1692
User Points : -2147453932

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriax Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:31 pm

Ryzaa turned around, a saw a dark feathered bird, riding on Fredrick. That could only mean one thing. Atriax was walking along behind him. "I take it we're going to the forest?" said the Dark Elf. "Good guess" replied Ryzaa. They walked for several minutes. "Mind me asking why?" Asked atriax, while stroking Fredricks head.
Atriax
Atriax
DemonHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Charon unlocked the ashwood door to his chamber and went inside. All of his doors were made of ash, since it was the only type of wood that protected against magic. He crossed to the window and looked outside. The view of the vast lake was marred by the half-paralyzed Hydra jutting out of it's surface. He sighed softly. "Why now?" he whispered to himself. "After the Grand Balancing*, I thought Grey would be nothing more than my past, but his power grew so quickly! And now he's a threat to TR... and it's my fault."

He slammed his fist on the windowsill. The sound woke Alvara, the baby black chocobo** sleeping in a padded nest in the far corner of the room. The startled bird's feathers stuck out in all directions as it's defence mechanisms were triggered. Charon sighed again. "Sorry, Al, just a little tense lately." Charon cooed softly, enticing the bird to walk towards him. When it reached his leg, he bent down to scoop her up, being careful not to put too much pressure on her right wing, which was wrapped in a light brown gauze. He had found her injured and wandering alone in the woods a few weeks prior. Charon set her down on the sill and asked her, "What am I going to do?" The tiny fowl just stared up at the Scion with her big amber eyes and cocked her head. Charon smiled warmly, and began to hum Alvara's lullaby.

Meanwhile, at the Palace of Silence, Grey was looking into a pool f water that was completely still. The surface held an image of the exterior of the TR fortress at Charon's window. He watched the Scion pet the bird, and then spat into the water, sending tiny ripples running through it. "Do they really think that they can beat me that easily? Fools. I will strike again, and the Scion of Shadow will be mine." He turned and strode from the room. He passed two statues of what looked like guards, both with expressions of sheer terror upon their faces***.

*The Grand Balancing is the event where the Eight Elemental Scions swore a binding oath that forbid them from betraying or becoming more powerful than any of the others for the good of the universe.
**Chocobos are bird creatures from the world of final fantasy.
***The Palace of Silence used to be the Royal Palace of Tsuti. Grey built up enough power to stop time for the entire palace and the surrounding town. He then cast everything in stone with the use of K'tala Xia**** to ensure that it would never awaken.
****K'tala Xia is the type of Xia magic that involves earth-based spells.
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Meanwhile, Cial was recovering from the battle.

He sat on his bed, he held his head in one arm as Winnie had removed the gauze from his electrified arm. It stung, and Winnie kept calming him down with her left hand. When she got to his forearm, he yelped, and released his fist. A lightning bolt shot out of his arm, and made the glass of water on his nightstand explode.

"Woah!" Winnie yelled. "Do it again" she pleaded.

"AGAIN?" Cial said, "I'm not even sure how I did it THAT time!"

"Just, open your hand and think of pain, or anger." Winnie said.

Cial did, and shot a lightning bolt through the wall. It made a clear hole the size of a baseball into Charon's room. Winnie peered through at Charon. "This will be our little secret, right?"
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142313

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 am

Hunter ran up stairs and yelled, "What just happened?"
Winnie turned around and stood in front of the wall "Nothing!"
Hunter walked up to Winnie so he was just inches away from her face. "Do you really want to lie to the one person who was chosen to be the egg lord?" said Hunter.
"No I don't, but you aren't the egg lord, a bird, or something that wasn't hatched yet came to you and told you that, that doesn't mean you're 'egg lord.'"
"Yes it does, because someone else told me too."
"Who was that, might I ask?"
"The stork the egg was dropped off by."
"That doesn't mean a thing!"
Hunter's eyes glowed pure white. Two white beams shot from his eyes, and Winnie was blasted through the wall and into Charon.
"What does that mean, then?" Hunter said with white fire burning in his eyes.
Winnie was looking into Hunter's eyes as she began to get teary eyed.
"What's happened to you?" she said with a lump beginning to grow in her throat,
Hunter's eyes stopped glowing and he said, "Winnie, what happened?" As soon as he said it, he passed out.
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Charon Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm

The stunned Charon, now holding Winnie in one arm and Alvara in the other, stared at the unconscious figure of Hunter sprawled on the ground. He shook his head at the alleged 'Egg Lord' and walked Winnie over to his bed, where he had her sit to rest. Cial came through the makeshift doorway that now connected Charon's room to his with his hands shaking.

"I-I...I don't know what happened. It all happened so quickly..." Cial said with a crazed look in his eyes.

"I think you ought to settle down and try to rest, too. Come on now, let's get you back to your room. I'll have this wall sealed in no time, and it'll be like nothing happened." Charon said, attempting to soothe his friend.

After he put Cial to rest, Charon picked up little Alvie and placed her on his shoulder. Then, he closed his eyes. He cast a simple levitation spell on the debris, and within moments he had put every bit of it back into it's proper place and sealed it, making the wall look as good as new. Dusting off his hands, even though they hadn't even done anything, he grinned at a job well done. Alvara had fallen asleep perched on his shoulder, so he gently lifted her off of him and placed her back into her nest. He then left his room, leaving the door unlocked for whenever Winnie felt better, and began walking down the corridors of the stronghold, on his way to speak with V.
Charon
Charon
Charbear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunter Reckoning Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 pm

When Hunter woke up, he was being dragged across the ground by someone. "What the-" Hunter started to say but before he could finish, the mysterious figure dragging him picked him up quickly and covered his mouth. "Shh, were being watched." The figure was in brpnze paladin armor. Hunter knew his voice all to well. "Wait a minute are you-" he was stopped when the figure covered his mouth with a cloth and right before he passed out the person said. "Dont trust anyone you meet, or anyone you know." Then Hunter passed out. When Hunter woke up he jumped off the floor and broke through the newly made wall. "I saw him!" Yelled Hunter. "I saw-" he was interupted by a shock through his spine and his eyes began to tear up. He then saw a dark figure say "Tell them, and ill kill those closest to you." Hunter's vision stopped and he said. "I saw an icecream man!"

Last edited by Hunter Reckoning on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hunter Reckoning
Hunter Reckoning
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliana Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:01 pm

At around that same time, Risa trod the path to the Regulars' stronghold alone. While still a little ways away, she caught sight of Ryzaa and Atriax, apparently talking and... strange, it looked like they were trying not to throw up. Her approach alerted them, and whatever they were saying was momentarily forgotten. Ryzaa knew her, of course--he had been there the night Juli had taken her in. Atriax didn't recognize her, though, and drew his sword warily. "Who are you?" he asked.

"I am Risa Tanner, apprentice to Juliana Sundry," Risa replied formally--and quickly. "She sent me with a message to spread among the Regulars."

"What message?" Ryzaa wondered, coming forward.

"Simply that you will not see her again for some time, and there is no need to worry: she is safe and well but finds herself in need of another kind of rest."

"Excuse me?" interrupted Atriax, almost before Risa was finished. "Another kind of rest? What do you mean?"

Risa glared for a second, then relaxed. "She's sleeping in a graveyard tonight," she explained quietly, dropping her formal demeanor.

Both males stared at her. The young assassin-turned-mage stared back, her blue eyes fearless. She knew perfectly well why they were staring, and at length explained, "Juli is sleeping on her sister's grave. She says it renews her strength of purpose to be reminded of those who have gone before her..." Risa's eyes unfocused as she finished, "...and to feel close to them."

Ryzaa nodded. "All right, then." Risa nodded as well. Moving stealthily, as she had been raised to do, she slid open the door and glanced down at her clothes out of sheer reflex. They had been mended since their beating, and were perfectly appropriate for this. Of course. She no longer did anything that would require any other dress... was no longer an assassin. Despite all the ways her life was better now, she was still never sure how to feel about this.

Risa sighed a moment's regret for the few things that she had preferred from her old life, and put that aside. She would explore the stronghold and explain to anyone who asked what Juli had told her to say.

Last edited by Juliana on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Juliana
Juliana
Storyteller!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Key:
Italic words = Thinking
Green = Edge of Mortality Speaking in my mind

/ /: The dark forest of Klasthe (pronounced: kall-eye-thehh)

Klasthe, a dark forest few souls venture into.
Not because there are demon-possessed monsters inhabiting this forest, but because a strange unnatural force decides who can enter this grove.
Very few people are allowed into this grove, it is almost a gift to be allowed entry.
Kaotic was one of these very few mortals who were granted access.
Kaotic was levitating a few centimeters off the dark grass of Klasthe, sorrunded him were weirdly twisted trees, with thicker branches than actual trunks, leaves didnt grow out of these trees, instead they hovered directly around the branches. Within Klasthe, the inhabitants have a odd power which only seeps from the body within this grove, unless trained to defy the same rules of gravity Lore holds.
In this forest, the power that is enhanced within is called Klasthe, and Kaotic has pretty much mastered the power, but much of it is still left unknown to him.

Now in the peace of the forest, Kaotic was bonding a seal with his newly crafted sword, which was created within this forest, and has infused mystic power which can be unlocked in certain sheer emotions.
Bonding was a dangerous process, considering that you must part some of your mind and soul into the blade, but if it ends with success, it was rewardable.
Kaotic closed his eyes, and left his body.
It feels different been a soul, you don't feel cold or heat, but when you float around you get a sense of chill around you, everything looks like a blur, and you have to focus your mind on the thing you sent yourself to do, or you can get lost, and thats the end of you.
Kaotic was quite use to Soul bending, and was easily at focus of the blade, he drifted over to the blade, but he intended not to enter it, instead Kaotic was focusing on the runes of the sword, they started to glow a faint green, kaotic kept at the runes, and as soon as they were bright green, Kaotic Soul jumped back to his body before he inhabited the whole sword.
Kaotic opened his eyes, and there the sword was hovering off the ground, the runes growing a bright green, and Kaotic heard a voice in his head
It is done, now let us spend war and peace through us
So the bond was sealed.

Kaotic picked it up quite effortlessly from the air, and swung it once, it had an awesome green trail behind it, which lingered for a few seconds.
This is really cool Kaotic thought, then continued
It must be nightfall by now, we better make our way back to the Stronghold before everyone thinks I've gone AFKao yet again

(sorry this was so directed on myself, I just wanted to make sure II got into the RP ok)
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : Grey. - Page 2 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36571

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down