[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Tale of Two Heroes

Go down

The Tale of Two Heroes Empty The Tale of Two Heroes

Post by Erik Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:53 am

Now that its Summer, I have decided that I need another hobby to keep myself busy with, so I decided to get back into writing.

This tale is a legend of two men in their quest to unite the land under their own rule. Each one has their own thoughts and desires, and a different view of how to bring the world together. One of them is written with some of my own ideals and motives, and other will be under the assumed motives of another type of person. They all have a different psychology to them, but they are debate-ably all at the same "power".

Chapter 1: The Awakening

Fifty six years after life had been established and sustained on Mars, the planet was turning to a very different place. Humans were planting vegetation everywhere just because the new genetically altered seeds were able to. Civilization had spread halfway across the planet, in leaps and bounds of loosely connected cities. People claimed as much land as they could grab, knowing that one day when the planet was nearly as populated as Earth that their lineage would be able to sell it for large amounts of money. However, on opposite sides of the planet, there were two cities of eager people wanting to make a jump to the bottom of the planet for the expanse of land just waiting to be pounced on. However, the land was not populated with the oxygen giving plants yet, and most humans believed they were limited to the will of mother nature. Each city was filled with its own dreamers who wanted to push the limit, and time after time parties of people ventured out into the unknown to try to claim this area, soon-after returning after being defeated by their own human limits. But change is no stranger to this planet, and change often comes when it is least expected.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : The Tale of Two Heroes M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045567

Back to top Go down