[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion

+26
Tim Hortans
Lady Morri
Shadz
Darre
Angel of Grief
Ryzaa
Kaotic
Robaldo
Katherine
Cial
Bram
Icey
Juliana
Altera
Masterwolfie
Vampiric
Snukems
Xusha
Wixmagic
Erik
V
Sparda
Flaw of Insanity
Crystal Lion
Shadow
Peregrine
30 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion

Post by Peregrine Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 am

So as we can all clearly see from this picture, Sebi DOES sing.

Any questions?
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750550

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion

Post by Wixmagic Wed May 26, 2010 5:15 am

Yeah, can I be in one? Lulz xD
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115105

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampiric Thu May 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Haven't had time to read through them all, but gawd, you make me laugh, Pere. xD

Great stuff =D

... And I've just found out that Xusha was singing 'Happy Birthday' and not randomly saying things in Russian.

Edit: Now done. Awesome ^^
Vampiric
Peregrine Vampire
Peregrine Vampire

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 Vampiriczardnew
Number of posts : 732
User Points : 71149

http://twitter.com/Vampiric_AQW

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Fri May 28, 2010 5:07 am

Sebi, whats Revange? I think you meant revenge :P

Great story Pere, but you forgot the part where I cut open your stomachs and take the brownies back, then sell them all to Cial, who didn't know you had already eaten them.

You are a comic genius Pere.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045552

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Sun May 30, 2010 2:35 am

Thank you, all of you.

Sebi, you were feeling kind of blue, so I made this for you.

http://www.trforums.com/word-gallery-f29/the-strange-adventures-of-unimaginatively-named-characters-t1987.htm#65905

It is at this point where I begin to realize I'm making the same jokes.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Sun May 30, 2010 2:45 am

:3 Yaaay Thank you. Actually I almost wet myself. Kudos.
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 Lightdn

Back to top Go down

Post by Masterwolfie Sun May 30, 2010 3:00 am

Nice stories Bro, I only read one but I get to the others. Man you have urged me to start posting my own stories.
Masterwolfie
Masterwolfie

Number of posts : 15
User Points : 5206

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Sun May 30, 2010 5:29 am

Pere, did Sebi replace the light bulbs the same way as the one in his own house? O.O
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 M9vzwh

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Sun May 30, 2010 5:53 am

Thanks everyone! :D

@Erik: I dunno man. I was off-screen when that happened.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun May 30, 2010 6:00 am

Security Officer #2: Sir, we've got a situation down here and need some back-up.
Ryzaa: What kind of situation are we talking about here?
Security Officer #2: Cial got lines.
Ryzaa: ...I'll get a team together ASAP.
Mrsebi: IT'S TOO LATE VAMPARAGON. I HAVE REPLACED ALL THE LIGHT BULBS IN TR CASTLE, AND THERE'S NOT A THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.
Shadow: Oh, thanks. That actually saves me a lot of work.
Vamparagon: Well, this was a productive afternoon. I think I'll take my second lunch break now.

I think I just wet myself.
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572078

Back to top Go down

Post by Snukems Sun May 30, 2010 8:26 am

I forgot to post earlier, but that MrSebi stuff made me lol.
Snukems
Snukems
All your clans are belong to us.

Number of posts : 691
User Points : 19176

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaw of Insanity Sun May 30, 2010 2:29 pm

I have a Doctorate Degree in taking Sebi to the dungeon, you Pere, are pro. ◕‿◕
Flaw of Insanity
Flaw of Insanity
Ready for take off.

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 2ebtl7c
Number of posts : 2856
User Points : -2147228021

http://flaw-of-insanity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 2:55 pm

I have a PHD in listening to and understanding Sebi.
Its a really hard course too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snukems Mon May 31, 2010 5:06 am

I lol'd.
Snukems
Snukems
All your clans are belong to us.

Number of posts : 691
User Points : 19176

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:36 am

I hope the next issue tells if our bake sale was a success, my brownies are pretty darn good The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 908799
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Meh, all we need now is for somebody to try and make a movie out of this and get us all to play our characters... oh god no...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Well...we'd probably all go bankrupt from getting to the location :P
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparda Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 am

I am supremely curious to see the unfinished scripts, considering everything you write is well thought out (ahem), organized, (if you can call that organization), and professional (right). But most of all it is funny and somehow you never cease to be funny. Keep up the good work.
Sparda
Sparda

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 Underworldzard
Number of posts : 11
User Points : 69342

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 am

http://www.trforums.com/word-gallery-f29/the-strange-adventures-of-unimaginatively-named-characters-t1987.htm#68581

At first I thought about making an Elder Scrolls reference in the title.

Then I decided to make a Star Wars reference instead.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am

I honestly think that Security Guard 2 didn't get enough lines. Other then that, you definitely know torture.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 2 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427911

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:02 am

YAY A WORD! 8)
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am

You did it again Pere. Hilarious.

I also make chocolate chip cookies and french toast :D
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:30 am

http://www.trforums.com/word-gallery-f29/the-strange-adventures-of-unimaginatively-named-characters-t1987.htm#68602

Bonus feature for those who bought the two disc edition.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:38 am

LAWL That was GREAT pere, yes I probably would crack if you sent in that Miltonfan to interigate me. :D
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 am

Peregrine wrote:http://www.trforums.com/word-gallery-f29/the-strange-adventures-of-unimaginatively-named-characters-t1987.htm#68602

Bonus feature for those who bought the two disc edition.

Lol. I think my favorite is either Milt-fan, or Mathia.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next