[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion

+26
Tim Hortans
Lady Morri
Shadz
Darre
Angel of Grief
Ryzaa
Kaotic
Robaldo
Katherine
Cial
Bram
Icey
Juliana
Altera
Masterwolfie
Vampiric
Snukems
Xusha
Wixmagic
Erik
V
Sparda
Flaw of Insanity
Crystal Lion
Shadow
Peregrine
30 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion

Post by Bram Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:06 am

I find that disturbing.
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Number of posts : 372
User Points : 23732

Back to top Go down

The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion

Post by Wixmagic Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:19 am

Think of the children! Crying or Very sad
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115120

Back to top Go down

Post by Xusha Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 am

I have a distinct thought that next story will have nothing to do with this. Anyway, I got more lines here then ever before. Pere exposed my secret brush, and I got to be a mean nurse. All in a days work.
Xusha
Xusha
Active Poster
Active Poster

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 3359xqb
Number of posts : 1130
User Points : 427926

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:21 am

Well done.

Well done.

I love this story, keep it up! just remember to...I dunno....GIVE ME MOAR LINES?!

I'm thinking about starting a side story to this, about what REALLY happens when Cial is written out.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142341

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:23 pm

._. NOT ENOUGH BLOOD! *RAEGZ!* Being serious, I are living weapon alone... Don't need weapons... ._. And why not let us fight?
Katherine
Katherine
Guardian of the Innocence

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 Underworldzard
Number of posts : 1633
User Points : 9161

http://karienpryde.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snukems Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 pm

so i herd u liek a cool first post.

Also, cool first post you updated with affiliates.
Snukems
Snukems
All your clans are belong to us.

Number of posts : 691
User Points : 19191

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Following in my trend of having bonus content between chapters, HERE.

HAVE SOME BONUS CONTENT.

http://www.trforums.com/word-gallery-f29/the-strange-adventures-of-unimaginatively-named-characters-t1987.htm#71715

Also, thank you to everyone who's posted in my thread. It's you guys that keep me going. You know. Writing this stuff.

So thank you.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750565

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Wixmagic Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Ya darn right I'm not happy with my minor character status! *angry fist shake*
Wixmagic
Wixmagic
KuKuKuKuKu

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 Lightdn
Number of posts : 1169
User Points : 115120

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Shadow wrote:Erik, you impregnated a zard. You should be ashamed of yourself.
The original plan was to be Peppy and Cocoa, but somehow I got mixed up in it...

Peregrine wrote:Name: Erik
Role in TR: Head of Keeping Track of the Time
Character Bio:A man who keeps track of the time. Because no one else can.
And thats the truth.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045567

Back to top Go down

Post by Robaldo Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 am

man i must say u outdid yourself this time this is perhaps ur greatest work yet
also i must see the start of UR
it will definetly be funny
Robaldo
Robaldo

Number of posts : 113
User Points : 7193

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaotic Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:41 am

Pere, I want in.
Kaotic
Kaotic
Your Local Leprechaun!

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 Shinyg
Number of posts : 2092
User Points : 36599

http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:47 am

Thanks a bunch everyone! : D

Also, small time updates.

I rearranged a few things in the first post of my discussion thread. Now instead of just being grouped in a list that's chronologically ordered, Tales of TR scripts are sorted into categories such as chapter, short stories and bonus content.

Also, I have the continuation of Cyanide, you Cliff Hanger finished, but I can't post it until the 18th due to BUREAUCRACY.

Instead, what I will do is finish two projects that have been on the coming soon list for a while. My unnamed generic mystery story I hope to have finished by the 9th at the latest , and the first chapter of my story on how Ultimate Redemption was created I hope to have finished by the 14th at the latest.

I'M ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE HERE, PEOPLE.

Anyway.

When the 18th comes, I want to have parts 3 and 4 (yes, it's going to be one long chapter) ready to post as well.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Yoooooo.

So I started on that unnamed generic mystery, but then I was all:

"No one's going to like this."

So instead, I'll rewrite that when I feel like it, and in the mean time, here's an idea that suddenly hit me while talking to Vamparagon.

http://www.trforums.com/word-gallery-f29/the-strange-adventures-of-unimaginatively-named-characters-t1987.htm#73789

ZARD LAND FUN FAIR.

This is not part 2 of chapter 4, just so everyone knows. This is another independent short story.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Lets renovate that underwater ferris wheel, it sounds like so much fun.
Erik
Erik
Soul Collector

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 M9vzwh
Number of posts : 4350
User Points : 1045567

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 pm

Ryzaa was sad he didn't get to pet Shadow so have a secret ending:

http://www.trforums.com/word-gallery-f29/the-strange-adventures-of-unimaginatively-named-characters-t1987.htm#73798
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:12 pm

teehee! Can I stay alive just a little longer next time? :/

"That's called angst, hence the term "emo""
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : The Strange Adventures of Unimaginatively Named Characters, A Discussion - Page 4 2djta8i

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 pm

You didn't die, you just fell down a trap hole. You're bordering main character status in the actual chapters. I just couldn't resist writing you out of the script for old time's sake.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:10 am

Lolz, that was great.
Can I pet Shadow?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 am

*angst*
Shadow
this is a title

Number of posts : 3430
User Points : 572093

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:27 am

Actually, this gives me a funny idea, I'm going to cliffhang my current chapter.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:26 am

I AM BRAMMAN. THE GREATEST SUPERHERO EVER.
And I literally lol'd in real life.
Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 am

Since Walt's contest ended today, I posted part 2 of chapter 4 in the thread. I also added the silver trophy I won from the contest into my hall of triumph. I have a trophy room. I'm a very big deal.

I also added part 3 of chapter 4, which is brand new.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:18 am

Epic.

"OUR ARROWS SHALL PARTIALLY BLOCK OUT THE SUN"
^ Use that if you want.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Bram Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:43 am

Did Flaw just make a Klingon reference? I believe he did! I now give you my Trekkie Seal of Approval.

[Insert Com-Badge/StarFleet Insignia Here]

Bram
Bram
Insane Mage
Insane Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:12 am

Thanks guys.

I made a banner for my comments thread to celebrate having 100 posts.

See how there's a quote at the end? By Icewolfking? Well, originally I was going to have multiple quotes set up on an image randomizer. But instead of picking out quotes myself, I decided to let you guys pick the quotes. So in this thread, tell me which quotes to put up there and they shall be added. The only thing I'll add as a rule is to keep them relatively short and that they have to be just one line.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next