[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

V2: Flesh and Bone OOC

+11
Fastwolfen
Altera
Flaw of Insanity
Mrsebi
Peregrine
Onion Supreme
Leb
Tim Hortans
Xusha
DigDog
CC
15 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 7 Empty Re: V2: Flesh and Bone OOC

Post by Tom Gaskarth Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 pm

CC wrote:Post almost done!

Awesome. I was holding off on posting until after you did.
Tom Gaskarth
Tom Gaskarth
Tumbleweed
Tumbleweed

Zard : V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 7 2pt1bvm
Number of posts : 1991
User Points : 86303

http://twitter.com/IFlyDragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 am

Don't wait for me, "soon" is not so much precise in my case. Might be in hours like it might be in a few days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Supreme Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Name: Colt

Remaining memories / history: As with any dominant idea, the economic empire, exemplified and manifested in The City before the apocalypse, inspired its own antithesis. There were several fringe groups that opposed it, some militantly, although they were comparatively powerless and poorly trained; Colt belonged to one of these, he had joined them after college. He was trained for two years as a foot soldier and was then sent to The City, with other militants, to attempt an assassination but all that was turned over its head when The Apocalypse hit soon after they had arrived.

He woke up with two of his comrades, they remembered very little of their lives except for some memories of the guerrilla camp, he didn’t even remember his name and so took the name he saw on the barallel of his gun. They faced the horrors of the new world together and lived for sometime in a makeshift den, as scavengers and traded frequently with The Good Brothers. One day their hideout was attacked by a horde, although they fleed successfully, both his friends were bitten and decided to suicide rather than turn into jumpers.

Circumstances became increasingly grim since then; the jumpers seemed to be increasing day by day, resources became increasingly difficult to find or trade for, and came a moment when the nightmare became too much to bare. He decided to kill himself too, but just as he pointed the gun at himself, something changed, in the peace that came from having accepted death he could see everything around him in a new light, even *himself*: without fear; the horrors and suffering were still there, but not fear and with that came the realisation that it didn’t matter if he kills himself or not or what he goes through, only thing that matters is what happens to humanity.

Current standing (where you are, your goals):Distrusts The System and The Good Brothers. Lives in the basement of some house in the residential area, most of the houses around are but rubble now, only a few, like this one, have some of their parts left standing.

Without much choice, just surviving takes most of Colt’s attention, although he wishes to see a structure that allows people of The City to come together and survive as one, rather than the madness driven in-fighting and hysteria they have now, which he finds is highly inefficient and eventually harmful to everyone but the jumpers((he knows there is very little he can do about this, if at all, but he will take any oppourtunity that might allow him to advance this even by a little bit)) This has become more prominent after the rumors of The System’s project of taking down The City’s sheilds.

Clothing/armor/style: Trench coat, cargo pants, army surplus boots, white shirt.

Physical Appearance: 30 something, long beard and hair, keeps them combed.

Weapons / Abilities: 8” Colt Python with six .357 rounds, 4 loose .357 rounds, a khukri and a metal baseball bat. And a comb. Good at close combat with the bat and khukri, average with the gun. Agile. Good knowledge of electronics and other electrical stuff, probably got a degree in them.

Other: Militant is only a technical term, he wasn’t trained like some elite guriella fighter, like I said above his group were more ideologically driven/passionate youths, but weren’t experienced or well-trained at all.

That's right biatches, Colt the Enlightened Communist militant is going to own this city, he is going to crush the zombies with his mighty fists and fly to the shields, crack them open and inhale all the poisonous gases and spit it into OUTER SPACE, AWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAH

Opinions/suggestions will be appreciated((provided the ridicule is not too obvious)), remember this is only the third char I ever wrote seriously.

I know the place where he lives is a stupid idea but I just couldn't think of anything, so I just put that there to fill the gap. I couldn't find Cial's post here with his character sheet, but from his RP post it looks like he also has similar goals so if he has a group I will join him. If he doesn't, is it possible to reach his char without metagaming?

I also know you said no combatants but I had already made the char, I promise he is not badass at all though, as clear from the bio, his training isn't all that great.

Last edited by Onion Supreme on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Onion Supreme
Onion Supreme

Zard : V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 7 Defaultpet
Number of posts : 116
User Points : 12328

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 pm

I enjoy the character regardless. As for teaming up? Well... It's likely that sooner or later all the PC's will meet one another. How their situation has changed at that moment though is unknown.

If you want to start on the group thing right off the bat, one possibility would to start your character somewhere close to Cial's and hit it off from there. Call it fate or whatever.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Number of posts : 420
User Points : 27064

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 am

Funny, I have a group that might soon need an "army" (Read: Small militia) and already needs someone with technical knowledge. We're housed up an abandoned office building's roof that is only accessible from the building next door and a bridge, manned by a man from Istanbul named Yusuf Tazim, who either forgot how to speak or has a horrible accent.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 7 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142330

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:39 am

I'll proofread mine later. Have no time right now but figured I should probably finish and post.

And Altera, I'd like Ulysses to be dragged back and operated on by a certain doctor if possible...
CC
CC

Number of posts : 74
User Points : 12578

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:15 pm

Why do you have two different posts about the time you spent in your underground complex and ending your discussion with Martine?

Seriously, this sudden break of flow to a "flashback" makes things hard to read all of a sudden. Maybe it's because I woke up half a hour ago, but still.

EDIT: CC, I'm only going to say this once. You bunny my character like this one more time and I'm walking out of this RP faster than a meme-spouting retard shouts "I turn around 360 degrees and walk away."

I'm burning with the rage of one thousand suns over here. I suddenly realized why I had that dread feeling about reading that line "the GM can bunny your characters."

Not cool bro. You suck.

Seriously, I just finished reading this. I hate you. Forever. And ever. ALL MY PLANS
THWARTED BY A GM WHO WANTED AN ACTION SCENE

AEIJOAROUIADUOASDHAIUSDHIUAWEHIUASDHIASUDHASIDUHAEIUHWAEIUHADSDUIAUISDHASDHOAJDOSIJEOJIDAS

So yeah. Someone else post because CC totally wrecked my plans for character development right now and there's nothing for me to post until he finishes having an epic gunfight with NPC's and a character I suddenly lost all control of.

EDIT2:

Oh screw it I'll post. It's going to be exciting and epic and there will be explosions, guns, shells and whores!

Last edited by Leb on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:25 pm

I should totally get to read that post as soon as possible then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Supreme Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 pm

CC, y u not tell if i m approved

@Cial: Istanbul? Good, than my char can use THE BROWN CONNECTION.
Onion Supreme
Onion Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm

So for those wondering what my evil plans were:
Turn the situation to a PR disaster for Ulysses. The girl he had been with the previous night was to say that Ulysses lost all his crap in a poker game, and he had been so drunk that he kept on playing despite losing those guns and whatever.

The hobo attack was a simple hobo attack, which was to bring up the fact that A) every hobo isn't under his control and B) whenever those sort of hoboes attack it's always assumed that they're with the Good Brothers. As well as that whenever hoboes want to justify themselves, they claim to be affiliated or a part of the GB's.

Right now my post is so god damn short because I have no idea what the hell CC wants with this sudden turn of events. God damn. Why did I join this RP?

I regret it already. YOU KNOW WHAT?

I QUIT
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Supreme Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:16 pm

Hehe, you are kidding right?
Onion Supreme
Onion Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Yes. I just like making CC sweat.
But seriously, CC, you better stop on all the bunnying. I can't even remember what characters you have had in your posts but until today I've thought you've been collaborating with the RP'ers to include their character stuff to your posts.

Rather than making crap up and ruining plans all over because of whatever.

Seriously, if you have a plot that REQUIRES you to bunny people say it right now so I'll know to leave for real. Because if your RP plot can't withstand player characters doing stuff that impact it, then you have a lovely plot and I don't want any part with it.

It's fine to have a RP that only has one sensible line for the PC's to take, but it's not fine when you start setting them on tracks like what you did with my character and their posse. Because god damn. My jimmies were rustled in superb fashion.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 pm

My jimmies were rustled in superb fashion.
That part just made my day.

I should probably get to post today, although it's kind of hard to make something good while waiting two days in-game to recover from the early injuries. I should do what I do best: NPC interaction and some self-thoughts!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:23 am

Sweet! You're free to interact with any NPCs you wish at this point like the Browns and Granny. Just ask me first if you want to interact with the scavengers or Yusuf/Yolanda, I have specific ideas for them.
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:35 am

Sorry Leb, didn't know you had plans. I probably combined posts or something, I'm copy and pasting from my phone...

Your call. Want it edited? I'll be without internet till Sunday (besides my phone) so let me know. I can just delete the newest post.
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:51 am

The damage is already done. Just don't do this anymore.
And for gods sake if you want other PC's in your posts talk with their owners what they want to do or say.

With how you dealt the situation, I got the feeling you were doing more of a novel with characters than a RP. Since you know, a RP has people controlling their own characters. If someone gives permission to bunny their character like, if they're away, then it's okay, but you crossed a major line here by giving my character goals and motives I have no god damn idea what they are. I never intented to have any combat against you, just to troll your character a bit and so on. MAYBE HAVE SOME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Now I need to wait until I have a spot to post again and figure out a new approach to the situation.

Lucky for you I have an idea already. But god damn CC. God damn. You disappointed me with that stunt.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:13 am

Sorry Leb. Won't happen again. And I deleted my post. I'd like us to start over, and point taken. I understand and will put more thought into it.

I'll make a replacement post by tomorrow.
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:41 am

>CC in charge of RPing
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 7 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228790

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 am

Everyone makes mistakes. Stop being an ass Tim.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Number of posts : 3197
User Points : 144139

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 pm

>DigDog in charge of trolling
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750554

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:37 pm

>Leb in charge of being an autistic tantrumchild.
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Supreme Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Onion Supreme wrote:CC, y u not tell if i m approved

>everyone being in charge of ignoring me
Onion Supreme
Onion Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:58 am

>CC not having time for this RP.

I'm trying here. I have no time these days. Literally very little. So Monu, you're approved. Don't remember if I read your bio.

I should've started this in the summer so I could give thought to my posts. But for now, I'll try.
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 am

CC answer my PM.

Or I can ask it to you here: Would bikes be useful/valuable in any way?
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:37 am

Hm ledts see okay so we have a post apocalyptic land where there are no cars or any other means of transportation...
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 7 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228790

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next