[TR] - Take Away Tom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mod Conference Room is Feeling Weak
by V Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 am

» First post of 2017 ?!
by Celstrial Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:06 pm

» First Post of 2016?
by Payton Wed May 25, 2016 3:57 am

» Merry Xmas
by Altera Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:13 pm

» Your Awesome Pictures X
by Rage Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:57 am

» TR
by DigDog Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 am

» Wonderful Memories
by Mrsebi Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 pm

» Cool New Music
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:48 am

» Posting in these forums
by Mrsebi Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 am

Top posting users this week
No user

I need some Frogzard sprites

Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 am by V

Comments: 34

OUR DOMAIN IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:43 am by V

but I renewed it.

what have YOU done today, TR?

also I'm not sure if heartbleed effected us but you should probably not change your password, the jitterbug gang are working hard and they need …

Comments: 30

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 212 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

V2: Flesh and Bone OOC

+11
Fastwolfen
Altera
Flaw of Insanity
Mrsebi
Peregrine
Onion Supreme
Leb
Tim Hortans
Xusha
DigDog
CC
15 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: V2: Flesh and Bone OOC

Post by CC Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:14 am

I'll just have to make one for you.

DIGDOG'S CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Evan

Remaining memories / history: Bones.

Current standing: On four paws, next to his master Grayson. He loves him.

Clothing/Armor/Style: Has fur. Is a dog.

Physical Appearance: HE'S SO FLUFFY.

Weapons / Abilities: Smart, for a dog. Has moderately sharp claws and teeth.

CC
CC

Number of posts : 74
User Points : 12591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 am

CC wrote:
Current standing: On four paws, next to his master Grayson. He loves him.
haha
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Zard : V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 3 Whitecc
Number of posts : 3156
User Points : 228803

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:02 am

I HAD A CHARACTER SHEET BACK THEN. IT WAS GLORIOUS. YOU DELETED IT. I DON'T LIKE YOU.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Number of posts : 3197
User Points : 144152

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:16 am

At least he didn't delete your character sheet and then tell you to remake it.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750567

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Altera Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:03 pm

I'm might take part in this. A little voice in my head is telling me to RP as a pregnant doctor for no reason whatsoever.

I should be able to manage to post occasionally around my current workload.
Altera
Altera
Crazy Awesome

Number of posts : 5783
User Points : 90261

http://argentis.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leb Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Name:
Phillip Juggs

Remaining memories / history:
No memories whatsoever. It never stopped his grubby fingers holding onto survival in the city however, first just as a vagabond like so many others around him, but then something happened when he found The Book. A short while later, he had managed to get a few people working together/under him, and as time passed his group of followers grew in numbers. Currently his known followers number from 50 to 100 people, but it's said that a lot of the street rats in the City know some guy who knows people who have people inside Phillip's group, the Good Brothers. Their most well known location is a pub(identified by the crude red paint writing on the wall stating THE PUB), which is the best place to be if you want to drink bitter alcohol that's more alcohol than a drink and some stale food.

Phillip works as a merchant of sorts, trading goods that the Good Brothers have "acquired" for whatever he deems necessary to ensure the survival of his people, although the truth is that most, if not all of his merchandise has been stolen from around the city. The Good Brothers have become surprisingly effective getting everything not nailed or bolted down, and have no problem with their methods.

Current standing (where you are, your goals):
The Good Brothers have no real headquarters, moving from one location to another, but the best place to find Phillip would be at the pub, which could be called the central hub of their operations, stopping by whenever they have enough goods to trade with those that can afford them.

Phillip states that everything he and the Good Brothers do is to ensure the survival of the people in the city, but it's unlikely that it's his only goal in the City. What it is though might only be known to the people closest to him in the group, if even them. They're not very open on their long-term plans.

Clothing/armor/style:
Old dirty apparel that look like they've been put on simply for being clothes, most of it wrinkled and stained, the leather vest he wears at all times is worn-down and barely holding together. Suspiciously, his boots are always nice and shiny, and he's known to trade generously for any pair that are of good quality, as well as tools for keeping them that way.

Physical Appearance:
Short and pudgy with an unkempt beard. Bald and nearsighted, wears a badly fixed pair of oversized glasses that hold together on duct tape and faith.

Weapons / Abilities:
No weapons whatsoever, which isn't surprising since he looks like he couldn't take a half-dead rat in an ambush attack. Somehow able to keep his people under control most of the time.

Other:
Known for carrying an old book in a satchel all the time, calling it The Book. Often holds sermons for the Good Brothers who flock to listen, coming out looking a little more hopeful for survival in their bleak little lives. The Book is obviously a piece of religious literature, but no one but him knows exactly what religion it is supposed to represent, the sermons he holds give no clear answer to that.

There, can you stop asking me for this sheet on MSN now?
Leb
Leb
Murderbeard

Zard : V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 3 Defaultpet
Number of posts : 420
User Points : 27077

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Altera: sounds good.

Leb: : D
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastwolfen Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:43 pm

I've never done this before, but i also have a voice in my head telling me to take part
Fastwolfen
Fastwolfen
Daedric Prince of Biscuits

Number of posts : 76
User Points : 9253

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fastwolfen

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 am

Would you consider yourself an exceptional writer? I'd prefer at least some semblance of experience as a prerequisite for joining, but if you are confident in your ability, go ahead and make a character sheet.

Waiting on the character sheets of: Altera (love to have you), Erik (COME ON MAN), and possibly Flaw. Hopefully I forgot nobody.
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:18 am

dat feel when not allowed to RP because CC is elitist
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cial Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 am

Goddamn it CC just let him play a little girl.

Why not?
Cial
Cial
I am your mother

Zard : V2: Flesh and Bone OOC - Page 3 2djta8i
Number of posts : 3457
User Points : 142343

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastwolfen Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:31 am

Ill give it a go and if it doesn't work out, just kill me off or take control
I'm also up to any revisions on my character sheet since this is my first time

Name:
James (no known last name, no one is even sure if James is his real name)

James remembers very little of his past life, but sometimes he has flashbacks of it. Although, with no context, the flashbacks usually don’t mean much to James. He faintly remembers some of his friends and loved ones, but he has yet to find out if any of them have survived. From what James can remember, he used to be high up on the corporate ladder in a large business, but he does not remember what the business was or what his job had been.

James has no allegiance to anyone, except for himself. He will work with someone if it benefits him in some way. He has no real goal, but he seems to enjoy helping those in need, even if he tries not to show it, and he seems to be looking for more people to help.

Clothing/armor/style:
James wears a worn business suit and always has a black pinstriped fedora on. His suit is disheveled, as if he has been through some fights, but he always has an oddly bright red tie on.

Physical Appearance:
James is somewhat lean, but is stronger than he looks. He’s about average height. He is oddly clean shaven, and he has short brown hair. He seems unusually well kept, as if it were just a normal day.

Weapons / Abilities:
James carries a holstered Beretta 96A1 9mm, but no one knows if it is even loaded. He also carries a good sized knife on his belt and what looks to be a makeshift sword made of a piece of metal that has been sharpened meticulously, and has leather wrapped around the hilt.

Other:
For some unknown reason, if you can see or hear a crow, James is usually nearby. He often sharpens his knife and sword whenever he has free time, even if he just sharpened them. James seems to care about his knife and sword more than other survivors sometimes.

Last edited by Fastwolfen on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fastwolfen
Fastwolfen
Daedric Prince of Biscuits

Number of posts : 76
User Points : 9253

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fastwolfen

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:31 am

Sounds good. Approved.

Also, Timothy, if you want to play a little girl you are welcome to. Let me know what you're thinking and if you're related to anybody. Maybe you're Cial's sister.

Last edited by CC on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:53 am

Actually I'm digdog's sister
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:42 am

Hot furry love?
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 am

Hot furry incest love <3
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Supreme Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 pm

CC wrote:Would you consider yourself an exceptional writer? I'd prefer at least some semblance of experience as a prerequisite for joining, but if you are confident in your ability, go ahead and make a character sheet.

Waiting on the character sheets of: Altera (love to have you), Erik (COME ON MAN), and possibly Flaw. Hopefully I forgot nobody.

:(
Onion Supreme
Onion Supreme

Number of posts : 116
User Points : 12341

Back to top Go down

Post by Altera Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:26 pm

This is what I have at the moment for my character:

Name: Martine Helmsey

Pre-apocalypse, she was a doctor, a couple of years out of medical school, working in the emergency department of a local hospital, working graveyard shifts to pay off her student loans. She has no recollection of any events in the months leading up to the apocalypse, her last pre-apocalypse memory being of her 33rd birthday party. She had a fiancé, but he has been missing for months. Maybe he had fallen in with another group or maybe he is dead, she's unsure. Some time after his disappearance, she was recruited by Ulysses and has been with the underground society ever since.

At one stage, after failing to save a child who had a severe case of pneumonia, she had a few too many to drink, having a one night stand with an unknown male which resulted in conception.

She has allied herself with Ulysses and Odysseus, providing medical care for the underground society. Her current plan is to train up as a few people with the more advanced medical procedures (beyond broken bones and stitches) so that the society will not suffer should complications arise during childbirth, preventing her from quickly returning to her duties. While she does have a desire to remain in The City,

Clothing/armor/style:

Prior to her pregnancy, she would wear dark jeans or shorts and a button-down shirt, with hiking boots. During her pregnancy, she has opted to wear dark knit, knee length dresses with said hiking boots. On the rare occasion she is needed in the field, she will wear a bulletproof vest under a battered leather jacket, as well as . She maintains an immaculate appearance, for personal and hygienic purposes. She does switch to medical scrubs when operating on people.

Physical Appearance:

Martine is in her mid-thirties. She is slightly above average height, olive skinned with an oval face, high cheekbones and grey eyes. She keeps her brown-black hair cropped short in a pixie cut. Her slender build is slowly being thickened out as she is currently 21 weeks pregnant.

Weapons / Abilities:

Martine is an accomplished eskrima practitioner, having trained in the martial art since the age of 12. She carries a pair of hardwood yantok and a balisong around with her, though she does also own a kampilan (sword) which is usually kept in her quarters due to its size, and is also capable of improvising with whatever is available. Combined with her medical knowledge, she could be a devastating opponent, but as she is rarely in a combat situation to fight, it is unlikely she will be seen taking down an opponent. As her pregnancy progresses, her potential combat capability will decrease. She doesn't like using firearms and she is a poor shot.

Her main talents lie with her medical skills. She has trained a few people in first aid techniques to assist her, sorting out broken bones and lacerations, so she can deal with more serious ailments. Though Martine and her team's abilities are hampered by a lack of supplies, often leading to rationing of some items, and sometimes an inability to do anything more for a person in their care beyond keeping them in some degree of comfort until they pass away.

Other:

Martine is generally a kind person, but her hormones can make her moody. She is used to seeing a lot of nasty things due to her experiences in A&E and is not as bothered by the condition of some of her patients as some would expect her to be. She can be a bit bossy, especially if it's someone in her care trying to do things before she clears them to go and is not above sedating people to ensure they don't tear their stitches or injure themselves further.

She does worry about what sort of future her unborn child will have, in the face of uncertainty, but she endeavours to make the most of it.
Altera
Altera
Crazy Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:35 am

Onion Supreme wrote:
CC wrote:Would you consider yourself an exceptional writer? I'd prefer at least some semblance of experience as a prerequisite for joining, but if you are confident in your ability, go ahead and make a character sheet.

:(

>_>

OKAY MONU, YOU TOO. <3

And Altera, I can't imagine a pregnant woman performing a martial art (well, at least) but that's fine. Just know your limitations as a... preggo. Very well put together, however, and you are accepted. Thanks.

We will start probably tonight. Waiting on Erik and Monu, and will have to turn theirs in to participate.
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:24 am

http://www.trforums.com/t3275-flesh-and-bone#118379

First post is up.
CC
CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortans Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 am

tl;dr
Tim Hortans
Tim Hortans
In a bin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 am

Working on a post as I'm writing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Altera Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:19 am

CC wrote:
And Altera, I can't imagine a pregnant woman performing a martial art (well, at least) but that's fine. Just know your limitations as a... preggo. Very well put together, however, and you are accepted. Thanks.

When my mother was pregnant with my younger siblings, she still performed some eskrima exercises throughout. While I'm not sure how it would translate into an actual combat situation, my mother was still relatively nimble on her feet but kicks, fast movements, and prolonged exercise were out of the question.

I might start working on my first post.
Altera
Altera
Crazy Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by DigDog Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 am

You might want to try to not start so many sentences with "Ulysses" or "He". It was getting ridiculous at some points in that post, especially the fight in the pub. Oh and it's " Ulysses’ ", not " Ulysses’s ". Other than that, magnificient.

Don't call me grammar nazi, I can't help it. Just here to help.
DigDog
DigDog
I'm not your mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 am

They changed it so "Ulysses's" is also acceptable.
Peregrine
Peregrine
Justice
Justice

Zard : Peregrine's rock.
Number of posts : 2007
User Points : 750567

http://twitter.com/PerryPeregrine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content